• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOB Thread

For me, the difference between DOB and LSD is the difference between night and day. LSD = bliss and euphoric mental trip where as DOB - ampy, bodyload, mental train wreck. When I was done tripping from DOB I felt like I had gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson at his prime.

DOB is one of the only substances that I have vouched to never take again. To each his own I guess. I didn't find DOB to be nearly as deep of a substance as lsd. LSD is a substance that I can and have achieved enlightenment with. DOB felt like an amphetamine first, psychedelic second. It literally brought tears to my eyes from the pain it was causing me. Maybe it was a freak reaction, but that one experience turned me off for good.

DOC on the other hand, I like a lot. DOI, not so much. DOC is very similar to LSD for me and very deep. The euphoria is good too. I get a racing heart beat with no anxiety or weird body load.

I think there is a reason LSD is so popular and is the standard for comparison. Its the fucking bomb. IMO LSD (and other related compounds like ald-52) is the best psychedelic compound ever created by a human being, and most likely, that ever will be created by a human being.

DivineMomenT said:
Its the fucking bomb. IMO LSD (and other related compounds like ald-52) is the best psychedelic compound ever created by a human being, and most likely, that ever will be created by a human being.

abso-fucking-lutely

icancu2k said:
but LSD is preferred by many (and proven, with its market!)

Sorry to quote myself; but you're right, and there are millions that would agree!

I took some weird ALMOST-inactive feeling DOx or was it AMT.

I don't know what it was. It was on a piece of paper the size of like 6 hits thinking it was acid.

I took it and had almost no trip but with the hardest body load/physical pain u can imagine.

I was scared that during the whole "trip" which wasn't tripping AT ALL, damaged my veins cause it felt like everything was hurting so bad.

The DOX series of chemicals are very powerful psychedelics. I find them unlike other phenethylamines in that they are very powerfully psychological and can produce a state that can get very hectic but also very rewarding. DOC and DOM are my favorites, DOC the most for recreation. I have tried DOB once, but I had a lot of tolerance at the time and found it boring at the dose I took, but also pretty free of physical symptoms. I suspect this will not be the case when I try it again. I am very interested in getting a full trip from DOB, because it sounds like an amazing experience. But it also sounds like one not to take lightly, and one that will probably be painful.

So in conclusion, I personally consider the DOXs to be worthwhile, including DOB. DOC has given me some of the most poweerful and amazing psychedelic experiences of my life, more than LSD ever has. But I also have not ever managed to find good LSD while I was not tripping frequently.

Hopefully this rambling post helps you in some way.

I am very interested in getting a full trip from DOB,

You are ? 8(

Aye well "enjoy" :\

Sorry what I really meant was I hope you love it & I'm certain it'll be great!;) <3

^ But make sure you're 'fully prepared'.... and let that serve as a bit of warning

Merged the LSD vs DOB thread into the B&D DOB thread.

I dunno ive yet to come across lsd. (hopefully soon i want something without that amphetamine buzz) but i enjoyed DOB. I took two hits and loved it, as long as i kept moving the body load didnt bother me too much, i just strolled around my campus for hours just thinking about life and what not....truly rewarding. I actually laid in a meadow at one point staring at the sky with the sun on me, the sky was a beautiful blue with a slight tuft of clouds passing over. Thats when i realized i was peaking because the clouds where swirling and whatnot but i had the most amazing feeling of warmth and goodness. It had its downs tho but any trip will i guess, and i didnt like the fact that it kept me awake far past the point where i felt i had a sober mind (not as much as i would like to think but emotion wasnt as tied to thuoghts and thoughts didnt race or seem as amazing) but i still have a ten strip of this left and i plan on enjoying it again. I dont know ive done 2c-e and that body load i was not a fan of, nor MDMA's but this just worked for me. Like i read some of you saying it had a really harsh body load and i really didnt get that but i did have substantial mindfuck. Visuals i am unsure of because i was walking for the majority of my trip (I tried staying in my dorm at one point and had a mini freakout saying i needed to go outside and as soon as i got outside i felt fine)

i plan on using it again but i really dont want to go above two hits because that was perfect for me, adaquate altered thoughts without too intense of a body load.

????????

If 2-CB and MDMA is safe,is DOB and MDMA really dangerous?

DOB overpower MDMA?!? WTF!? Why 2-CB and MDMA create beautifull synergy?!?
If DOB really overpower MDMA taking more MDMA solve problem.... YES? NO?? WHY?!?

Last edited:
^^ DOB raises heart rate and body temperature more than 2C-B, and it's an amphetamine... hence it is more dangerous to combine with MDMA than 2C-B. Also, just because it's called DOB doesn't mean it's practically the same thing as 2C-B, not at all... the DOX series is metabolized by the body entirely differently and works in entirely different receptor sites than the 2C-X series does. They're completely different drugs.

I have combined MDMA with DOC before, and I found the MDMA to be almost entirely useless. The DOC overpowered the MDMA. I know DOC and DOB are not the same drug, but I would expect any of the DOX class to overpower MDMA to a significant degree.

Xorkoth said:
the DOX series is metabolized by the body entirely differently and works in entirely different receptor sites than the 2C-X series does. They're completely different drugs.
aren't both 5HT2A receptor agonists basically?

Well yes, I suppose they are. But I'd be much more willing to combine 2C-B with MDMA than DOB. Clearly they have very different effects profiles and methods of action than the 2C-Xs.

I find LSD to be most "enlightening" compound of them all.

I have experimented with a range of doses of DOB. IT can be brutal at higher doses. I really don't advise mixing it with anything, DOB by itself is punishing enough.

DOB+MDMA didn't involve too much body load for me. it was a really low dose of DOB though, 1mg.

Combining amphetamines with MDMA has been shown to greatly increase neurotoxicity. I would avoid taking DOx with MDMA.

feelgoodhit:Was it good combination?

1mg DOB and 200mg MDMA .... will i feel any MDMA?

butane said:
Combining amphetamines with MDMA has been shown to greatly increase neurotoxicity. I would avoid taking DOx with MDMA.

really? wow, yeah, i'll avoid it then.

honestly DOB, it kinda sucked & i felt intellectually slow during the experience. but then, i don't like MDMA in general, so i might be biased...

feelgoodhit: I love mdma,so can it be good combo for me?
Do you felt bad body high or something else that wasnt good?

How can i bring more euphoria to my dob trips? For dnb partys,raves....

I am preparing for strong dob trip but i am lil bit woried about my heart and blood pressure... at dose around 6mg,isnt it dangerous?
I have no tolerance.At this dose can i walk in city without everybody thinking i am crazy?How about OEV? would i need sitter? Any helpfull experiences?