• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOB Thread

I never had DOB-FLY but dob is most psychedelic drug I ever had... there is alot people that think it is boring.Dob have more different effect on each person than any other drug I know.Some will say it is boring and painfull bad trip,for my it is ultimate drug.

On this past Boxing day me and my friends test drove some "acid" which I'm pretty sure was DOB. At first it seemed like it was fairly legit stuff but later in the trip it became evident things were not perfectly alright. Just before we went off outside to go sledding I had to throw up, which isn't that unheard of for me in the beginning of a psychedelic trip. We did large amounts of K during which helped thoroughly to smooth things out. After a bizarre sledding experience to say the least the four of us continued on our walk in the winter wonderland around our neighbourhood which led to more lines.

I became very dissociated after this, losing much of my sense of direction and even familiarity with my own neighbourhood. At one point as we were walking through a trail I became rather thirsty and ate some snow. Although the snow went into my mouth it did not physically feel like my mouth was in the right spot in relation to my vision.

For a period of time, probably about half an hour to an hour, I was merely living visuals. Nothing existed except the skewed things I was looking at while my body instinctly walked with my friends who were better off than I was haha. To this day it is my most intense high, however definitely not the most pleasurable. The long duration (it did not stop completely until I slept roughly 30 hours after dropping) kept me in a long state of slight stupidity.

The second and last time I did this mystery blotter was on New Year's Eve following. The environment was much more hostile, being a very large rave. Being in the rooms with the DJ's was uncomfortable, much more uncomfortable in the room that didn't have high ceilings. Again K was used to smooth out the trip, however it did not stop me from throwing up 5 - 10 times throughout the night.

I would not recommend this substance to anyone, unless they were out of drugs to try and were not done exploring, mainly due to the high body load and great duration.

If it lasted 30 hours it does not sound like LSD and definitely more like a DOx. How long did it take to come up?

Maybe report what kind of tab it was and the reaction it gave you in the Acid in Canada thread in N&SAS&DD (man I hate that acronym :p)

What are your thoughts about advising a friend of mine who got 1,25 mg of DOB to take some antacids before ingestion to improve absorption? I was under the impression that this would work for phens in general. Any reason not to at least try?

What are your thoughts about advising a friend of mine who got 1,25 mg of DOB to take some antacids before ingestion to improve absorption? I was under the impression that this would work for phens in general. Any reason not to at least try?

I would not do that.Dob have very powerfull come up.I start shivering with super fast hearth beat.Taking something that will speed up come up is really not needed.Dob is better with longer & smoother come ups becose that come up intensity is fatal brutality alone,can image what it will feels like combined with antacids.

Im on 2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromoamphetamine (DOB)

So ive been looking for lucy for like weeks right? but ive had this dob the whole time and i dont know why i just didnt take it before its basically the same LOL

So ive been looking for lucy for like weeks right? but ive had this dob the whole time and i dont know why i just didnt take it before its basically the same LOL

i dont think they are basically the same.
In fact they are very different IMO.
the only thing they have in common is that they are both psychedelics.

id suggest you read up on both before you get yourself into a situation you dont want to be in. (like tripping for 20 hours when you dont expect it, as would happen with DOB)

benzos or seratonin antagonists like risperdal

sorry to hear you're having a rough time.
Look at it as a learning experience

It's like LSD, but with a horrible body load and horrible constipation and horrible nausea and no sleep for two days for me. Also, somewhat unimpressive visually.

But some people like it.

Back when I was in high school a "friend" of mine sold me 5 hits of "real" lsd. I ate 2 hits and nothing happened for an hour. Then I ate another one. About an hour after this I started feeling only light effects, and so I assumed my friend had ripped me off and licked the tabs clean before selling them to me. I ate the final two tabs.

So, in reality I ate 5 tabs of DOB. I was tripping HARD for about 30 hours. I vomited and was taken to the hospital where I became paranoid of the doctor. Anyways, after I began to believe that I wasn't going to die after all, and was taken home, DOB was actually pretty enjoyable. The visuals, oh my... the flowers on my mom's curtains were coming right off of the curtain and dancing out onto the floor. The mahogany table was bleeding the richest colors, sometimes I get sad that I'll never see those colors on that particular table ever again. Patterns were sort of blinking in and out of themselves... hard to describe. During the peak, all patterns ceased and there was more of a vortex thing going on. The time distortion was IMPRESSIVE; lots of multidirectional motion around me quick quick quick, then just as if a VCR had been pressed "play", the motion resumed normal speed, or slowed down and went backwards.

The body load on DOB was not the greatest... I remember distinctly feeling ODD, physically. Smoking a cigarette also made me sick.

I don't really ever feel like doing DOB ever again, impressive though it was. It ain't good for the body or mind, IMO.

Thinking about taking some moooooore. Wait cant got work tomorrow. Dont want to be talking to the fish in Spanish again.