• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

MXE was an exceptional compound which I doubt we ever find anything that comes close!!

Just received a g of this and tested with 5mg sublingual. Interestingly enough felt early stages of disassociation, similarly to my early usages of MXE (which I hugely enjoyed - and greatly miss as a 'legal'). My favourite combination of MXE was 30mg MXE/ 60mg MPA - awesome combination that I likened to Alka-Seltzer for the brain "Plink Plink Fizzzz", loved it - anyway, after getting through 15g of MXE and probably twice that of MPA in a little over a couple of months, I decided it was probably best not to try sourcing any more quality MXE and eased right off the MPA too..... So, here we are, a few months down the line and my favourite party combo of the moment is MPA/5Meo-DALT, which again, I very much enjoy. Round to the question - has anyone tried Diphenidine / MPA yet.... or is anyone aware of any reason why this combo shouldn't be tried ? - any useful feedback verrrry much appreciated - cheers m'dears x

Hello everyone :),

I have not used a dissociative before - ketamine, MXE or otherwise (gutted I missed out on MXE before it was scheduled, sounds fabulous). Anyway, have just recieved a message from my vendor saying they have this in and am likely going to make an order shortly.

I will be taking it alone, at home, for the first time. Most likely have some music on, maybe a movie.

I have a lot (15+ yrs) experience with MDMA, amphetamines and alcohol (cannabis not so much as I tend to get anxious unless I'm on something else). Also used meph a fair bit when it was legal. The closest I have come to a 'psych' is AMT, which I personally found more trippy than euphoric. Thus, my experience of psychedelics/diso's/trippy/mind bending stuff is limited. Never used LSD/Shrooms.

What dose would you recommend for a first-time? I would prefer oral initially, but do like to insuffulate substances also. I have read about the 'hole' which i am not keen to experience the first time, but would like to work up to it if i find the initil experience pleasant. It would also be nice not to get the 'amnesia' i read about, to any significant degree.

Thank you for your advice. I'll give an update/report after my experience :).

SS

Generally ppl advice is around 30mg for the first time.
I suggest 20mg, then if after 30/40min you feel it can get harder, you can redrop another 20mg.

Or, seeing you are experienced with mind altering substance, you can take directly 50-60mg, eventually taking bump each hours or 1,5 hours.

Don't forget "allergic" test (snort 2mg, wait hours, snort another 2mg, wait hours, and if nothing detrimental happen you can begin the MXE experience - remember/tips : allergic reaction occurs after the second contact with a substance)7

EDIT : major mistake I was thinking you was speaking about MXE :/ ... I confused tabs opened on my browser, was thinking I was on the MXE thread... Ive no idea about a starter Diphenidine dose, sry...

Last edited:
so, following 5mg allergic test, few hours later, although no negative signs, tried a 45mg oral veg gelcap dose - pleasant enough
+1hr into it a glass of wine and a curry, very enjoyable, subtle tastes of curry....watched movie,+2hrs small mpa 5-10mg bump + 50mg oral veg cap + little swig of rum...nice....1mg etizolam - pleasant fuzzyness...off to bed now - been looking at Yoga toesox for 3 hours - y'can go mad on this ;)- but, seriously - manageable, comfortable and off to bed - night ;) - take it easy f'sure x

hey guys... So first trip report here don't know where to post been with the site for a good few years maybe, I arrived in london at the very begining of the whole mephedrone epidemic.

26 years old, medium body, done every drug you and I’ve ever heard of and some i stil have no idea what they were e.g. i boiled a trumpet shaped flour in some milk once before my graduation… my mate said it “sounds” pretty cool and it turned out to be…………………………..datura. i still managed to make the graduation but spent the next three days short sited blind, psychotic and very envious of my brothers guitar playing skills (he plays keyboard).

in a nut shell k is my thing… i love all dissociatives but a bag of s-isomer k my bedroom and a very warm duvet in which will spend the next 6 hours acting as my cave that i float through on my magic
k-arpet

my 500 mg package of dephenidine arrived in the mail, and the past 5 days went a little something like this

day1:

10: pm 5mg oral (allergy test) nothing but a strange taste on the tongue best way to describe is a slightly acidic/overly bitter taste (kinda like the days when you’ve run out of toothpaste and all thats left in the house is bicarb soda) this may seem a little odd but if you can get past the taste its actually a very effective type of toothpaste)

…….waiting waiting waiting... nothing… (i hate the allergy test day… but understand its importance ever since my first bag of mdpv which i was told was just like a pretty strong meph)

day 2:

6:am wake up as i was planning on losing no time had a rooibos tea and 40 mg insulated. this lead to nothing but a sore nose and maybe a slight 20 minute little itty bitty tingle of what i remember the come up of 5mg’s of 3-meo-pcp orally with a little confusion
(honestly I’m putting it down to 20 mins of what I’m 76% sure was nothing but complete and utter placebo possibly due to the roibos tea).

10:am 60 mg bombed…. turns out that placebo might have been a little summtin’ summation as i was getting increasingly tingly for about 45 mins from 10:45 am in which i peaked for 20 mins and to be honest it was absolutely nothing special just tingles although i do forget roughly 6 hours of the day….?

day 3:

7:00 wake up i rectally plugged 85 mg with a dog feeding syringe. from this i got the whole tinker bell dust/slight itchiness in my brain kinda thing you get from that exact moment when you realised you’ve over done it with the 3-meo pcp …. if anything it kinda just reminded me of, the very tail end of when i once I’M'd 100mg of mxe (i grew a very fast tolerance to this lovely chem)

I’m sure theres some of you that can relate to my experience in the early days of mxe 20-30 mg snuffed had me in my room peeking out my window at all the helicopters flying around and th fire truck that had pulled up next door only to wake up the next day 70% sure it all did happen but as the week goes on the statistic seems to turn to 96% sure it never actually happened (keeping in mind 84% of statistics are made up on the spot).

day 4:……… 80mg I’M’D… little rush nothing spastic although i only did it 3 hours ago, wrote this report in 20….. maybe 20 - 1h 45 mins and my washing hanger is actually a very comfortable looking man reading todays news paper with his legs crossed…. thing s its 3:30 in the morning and its defiantly not a man it is my washing

thats my trip word for word…. i have forgotten a lot of whats going on around me but have completely kept it together as in absolutely functional…

**** edit *** it is now 12:00 pm and i have just got back from filming profile shots of some “less appreciatd workers around london”e.g. firemen, policemen, street cleaners and ambulances.

i don’t know why i went out to do it or how the idea came to me but it is as it is and the footage is quite good….. this is the strangest experience i’ve ever had in my life

all in all i dont know what to say about an IM ROA with this substance i know now i was silly for doing it but it's done now and ive learnt some kind of lesson im sure

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210615#ixzz2kkonpKOe

captan cucumber, any side effects from IM'ing this? A lot of people like that route for MXE/Ketamine, but I'm guessing you were something of a guinea pig for IM diphenidine.

Dear God don't sniff this stuff. Tastes bad, smells bad, hurts nose, hurts throat, hurts gums, hurts lips, hurts skin around nose, made me photosensitive, then stuffed up, then runny nosed. Plugged made me feel like I needed to poop. It doesn't dissolve in cool water, either, has to be heated up, so don't even ponder shooting. Oral route seems the only way to go with the sample I had, but I can't guarantee the purity of the stuff I tried.

Has someone tried vaping/smoking this?

It's freebase, melts fast and gives a clear smoke which obviously smells and tastes horrible. Cant say for sure if or how aktive this roa is and I'm in fear of toxic pyrolysis byproducts.

So i only tested very small amounts. Oral is definitely the best roa and I've had very good experiences with this chem. Unfortunately I seem to have a huge tolerance to this only from d-methadone (now) and mxe years ago.

I also find it quite stimulating so sleeping was impossible on a high dose and i never came near a hole. But you can stare at one spot with a total blank mind for hours. This is something I never experienced before. Not one thought came through my brain but i can clearly remember it and could get out of it any time if I wanted to. Never lost control but would advise on a sitter for unexperienced and high dose trips.

If you ever asked yourself what is the most psychotic mindstate you can get yourself in... just mix it with deliriants. I would love to write this experience down but I just cant find the words to describe it.

Anyone tried low dosing this yet?

MXE at low dose (10mg say) was my favourite. Nowhere near enough to hole, just chill dafuq out on my bed with tunes and talk to people.

Interested to know if there would be any similarities given it would only be minor affects.

The dose is a little high and the stuff is far from tasteless, right? So I don't think so. Sounds a bit like a cliché.

Don't take this if you have a seizure disorder or are withdrawing from benzos. 5-HT aktivity from piperazine?
125mg light experience and the next day mindfuck from 140mg. Metabolite accumulation?
Very strange chem. Vendor claimed it's freebase

Sorry for double post. Can't edit on my phone. *fixed*
On the 140mg dose i had the most disgusting feeling of my life.
It felt like i was but in a microwave and every atom of my body was vibrating and heating up.
At the same time i thought blood was leaking through my veins bloating up the skin of my arms.
Sounds stupid but not in that state of mind. Have to correct that it is easy to loose control on a high dose.
The dose-response-kurve is extremely steep! Stick to low doses without a sitter. I learned it the hard way but I have a very low seizure threshold. Had one only from low dose srri.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a 1g amount of Diphenidine from a good supplier online.
I have a history of Ketamine and MXE use from both low to high doses with k-holing extreme, even had a genuine NDE (that was on PCPy).
I want to contribute to this site and will do so by forming a trip report.
I'm just preparing the setting first.......
Coming soon. (about 1 hour)

MALE: 37 : 71KG

set:

I took 0.5mg Alprazolam 6 hours ago (about 8am) on an empty stomach. Since then ate a good meal with high-ish fat content.
I am a non-smoker of both cigarettes and of weed, and I have not had an alcoholic drink for over a week.
So there is no alcohol/cannaboids/nicotine in my system, just the 0.5mg alprazolam

OK,,, here we go!

T+0.00 swallowed Diphenidine 62mg in a gel cap with a glass of water.

T+0.02 mild nausea and bowl movements (placebo excitement i guess)

T+0.21 nausea gone and bowel movements over... no noticeable effects

0.40 feel bit tingly but not much. going to walk onto roof of apartment and look at the view see if things feel or sound different

0.45 verging on head visual shimmering, things seem extra focused, think pupils dilated a little, skin feels like fits well over my muslces... might like to swim or something

1.30 zen state clear thinking, no brain chatter, nice zen release, want to interact with people i know

1.35 feel spacey whites are white.. calm sharp images.. zen

1.45 nice blank slate type mind. i like it. free from brain chatter

1.50 white light shimmering nice, feel like wearing my skin close to my body

1.55 will drink some water, feeling buzzing in head, blank feeling

2.05 cant log into bluelight. very annoying. i was hoping to update my trip report in realtime

2.10 nothing more happening really, started to drink pepsi max

2.20 reading sepher's report

2.25 printed sepher's report

2.26 intend to redose orally later

2.25 paper feels very crispyand dry to the touch

2.30 trying to make a hard copy of sepher's trip report but my printer is spewing out crap from the print buffer. most annoying i am tryign to concentrate and do this.....

2.30 keep forgetting stuff i cannot log into blulight i am using wrong usernames and passwords

2.31 still utter crap spewing from my printer at a terribly slow speed where is the trip report i want.... angry

2.32 drank 250ml milk with full amino acid protein shake powder (hungry)

2.33 feel same but compulsive to write every small detail

2.35 computer still spewing out shit that i dont want but i cant face cancelling the old print job

2.36 oh my god at last the trip report comes out.

2.36 compare my experience with that of sepher's

2.40 nothing more happenening and if anyting feeling bored

2.42 redose 62mg in gel cap with pepsi max

2.55 paper notes money feel crispy and shirt feels starchy

3.10 came back from local shop people en-route looked smiley, friendly

3.12 in room lack of stimulus feel pretty dull

3.20 had a snickers bar and a yohurt, enjoyed to eat them but nice effects gone and feeling tired. could it be the heavy weight protein milk shake i consumed along with the secone cap? should i insufflate a little to experience that? or wait for the 2nd cap to rear its head?

3.50 didnt really get the boost i had expected from the 2nd cap. so will insufflate a little. dont have scales so by eye it must be done.. aiming for 30mg

4.55 insufflate 60 mg line go outside

5.00 bright images, excite, sweating

5.05 head out to a pool bar/lounge to meet friends

9.40 back home . dont know how i got home

10.00 here i am

10.02 here i am back in room walked a very long time and there was a black out period

10.26 going to do 1.0 mg alprazolam for sleep off

Last edited:
Wanted to add that this seems to be (for me at least) a drug best not taken in a bad mood. Others have commented that it lacks the mood lift and feelgood factor of ketamine. Although really one should never take any drug in a low mindset, I think a lot of us do, and ketamine or weed can lift a blue mood sometimes, for some people. But a recent trial of a low-ish dose of this (100mg) plugged after a rough day just had all the characteristics of dissociation but no buzz, and a weirdly dark and lonely sense of emptiness and despair and total loss within the universe. Never had anything like it even on huge doses of ketamine. It sort of reminded me of a bad diphenhydramine trip. May have just been my brain, of course, but I'd approach consumption of this one with caution if you're not feeling totally chilled.

Morning after... 1.0mg Alprazolam before bed yielded a normal sleep. Woke up with a mild headache. Mood neutral. Want to get that initial oral dose feeling back. Will that be possible so soon after (1 day). Feel that 100mg oral would be better than the 62mg oral i did yesterday. Scared that active metabolites or residual material lingering in lipids/fats in body will add to any gel cap oral drop i make now. Any comments fellow friends? PS: the insufflation of 60mg last night left a painful effect which persists into the morning. I will strongly advise against insufflation RAO for Diphenidine. Normal Ketamine or MXE are fine compared to this stuff, although to be fair this Diphenidine is milder on the nose than 4-meo-pcp.

Yes I have made the executive decision. I will make new trip report today (2nd day in row) but this time it will be 110mg Diphenidine oral in gel cap.

Coming soon.....