• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

20mg once a week? I'm pretty sure you can make it to 110 years old doing that. But you might die in a car crash in your 20s, so be careful.

I think the health risks of this substance are relatively inconclusive. I think I might get more though, there were a couple great batches floating around.

Last edited:
Does this really suck so bad as concluded by the veterans ? Should have read the thread before, lol. I found O-PCE interestng, but the after effects lasted too long. 3-meo-PCE was nice, but the comedown was demanding. 3-meo-PCP is scheduled. So is this really so inferior to those iyho ?

Does this really suck so bad as concluded by the veterans ? Should have read the thread before, lol. I found O-PCE interestng, but the after effects lasted too long. 3-meo-PCE was nice, but the comedown was demanding. 3-meo-PCP is scheduled. So is this really so inferior to those iyho ?
Just.... Different. I found it pretty similar to ketamine, what means that it triggers binging behaviour and voidness in my mind. After the discovery of MXE I prefer my dissos to be somewhat productive and warm, not cold and couch-locking. Enjoyable stuff, by the way ;)

What is enjoyable ? MXE or Deschloro-K ? I know both is, but what did you mean in this particular sentence? ;)

MXE is also scheduled and would not hold a candle for my purposes to 3-meo-PCP anyways. :p

Is there some substance other than 3/4-meo-PCP, that is rather more similar to PCP than to MXE/x-PCE/x-Ketamine ? A short acting, less potent 3-meo-PCP would be nice. %)

What is enjoyable ? MXE or Deschloro-K ? I know both is, but what did you mean in this particular sentence? ;)

MXE is also scheduled and would not hold a candle for my purposes to 3-meo-PCP anyways. :p

I wanted to say MXE is hot and 2-OxO-PCM is warm (And I say it like this because cold would be the -phenidines compounds for me)

So I holed the first time on this one yesterday. The hole was pretty ketaminesque, had not much of a MXE-hole. Impressive, will definitely hole again on this one. DCK goes great with weed and nitrous, but this is true for every disso I tried. I love the sedating properties of this compound, but in combination with weed it is almost TOO sedating (never thought I would say this about a dissociative compound ;)). After the hole I fell asleep pretty fast and woke up at 4AM. Went to bed and slept until 9. Dissos often tend to disturb my sleep (I am already an insomniac, so this sucks big time) and wake me up very early and don´t let me sleep again, but with DCK I sleep like a baby and wake up refreshed. The antidepressant effects are great, but doesn´t last nearly as long as MXE.

At the moment DCK is my favorite available disso. DXE is also a very good and interesting one, but it tends to disturb my sleep, therefore I prefer DCK. Anyone mixed DXE and DCK?

Last edited:
I don't know how extensive the research of those who say "DCK isn't psychedelic" really goes. I definitely disagree. DCK is definitely psychedelic for me, but not at all in the same way that tryptamines or DXM are/were, respectively. Tryptamines overlay reality, add to it, even replace it entirely at high doses, but DCK doesn't do things in the same way for me. The psychedelia I get from DCK is nonexistent when my eyes are open and I'm watching TV, and only when I stop doing things and lie down with my eyes closed or begin to meditate (music optional) does the psychedelic state 'present' itself to me, and that's really what it does.

I'm hypersensitive to almost all of the psychedelics from every class that I've ever taken but I don't know how or how much this relates to my DCK experiences. I've done DCK in increasing doses and I was beginning to want to give up on it because it was only making me feel anesthetized along with that strange drunk-ish feeling, and that wasn't fun or enjoyable for me after the first time (I hate alcohol,) but on my most recent go with it I discovered how to get there purely by accident. I got so tired of the anesthetic/drunk-y feeling that I wanted to take a klonopin and go to sleep. Ultimately, I decided against the klonopin as I was tired already and had been high on a relatively mild dose of DCK for several hours by then, so I went in my room, got in bed, turned on my pandora radio and put my eyeshades on to sleep, then suddenly, out of nowhere, there it was, just waiting for me to discover how to get there. I was watching these crazy psychedelic scenarios playing out in my mind, kind of like strange, trippy dreams but far more colorful than any of my dreams ever are (I only dream in black and white because of severe lifelong endogenous depression.) It wasn't your typical closed-eye visuals, though it was very much like a dream state and I kept opening my eyes to confirm that I was still awake and wasn't simply dreaming. I couldn't get to sleep for around two hours and I just lay there the whole time watching these crazy dream scenarios play out in my mind, changing completely each time the music would change, each one becoming a new adventure of the mind. I got that familiar, indescribable "psychedelic feeling" emotion as well and it almost became dysphoric at one point as I began to realize some problems I've been having. Then all the insights into life that I've been hoping for began to hit me. The introspection was honest and deep and I began to analyze all the things I've been doing- my thought patterns, which of them are working for me and which are not, and I realized some very important changes I needed to make in my life ASAP and so far those changes have served me very, very well so I know this psychedelia was the real deal. Up until then DCK has honestly been kind of boring and unenjoyable for me because I've been sitting up watching documentaries and doing things I'd do on tryptamines or things I would have done on DXM, just hoping for some visual distortions beyond the light dissociation I reached, but the psychedelia from this drug just isn't like those drugs. It required me to stop doing other things, lie down, and devote my attention to my mind in order to get the effects I waned, but once I did that it all showed up for me "wearing bells," as they say.

If you've given up on this one, perhaps it's worth one more shot. It's not like the classical psychedelics or anything else I've tried, but it definitely had its merits and it was very, very rewarding. I'd suggest trying this after taking a good dose either sublingual or insufflated. When it hits just lie down and focus your attention inward. Pay attention to your thoughts and let the mental images come to you naturally. If it's light out, use eyeshades. The morning light prevented depth for me and the eyeshades were the only reason I discovered this effects it had on me. It definitely worked for me and it was extremely introspective and rewarding once I started making room in my mind and in my field of attention for the experience to manifest itself. Any time I opened my eyes it would immediately pull me out of that zone and even the feeling of psychedelia would dissipate quickly, but when I closed my eyes again I would sink right back into the trip. This one definitely goes hand-in-hand so beautifully with meditation.

That's cool it works for you. I think what people are saying about DCK is that for a lot of people, it doesn't provide that same sort of psychedelic-esque experience that dissociatives can provide. For me, DCK is just a physical feeling, there is virtually nothing going on in my mind or with my eyes closed no matter how hard I try. Things like ketamine and MXE take me on journeys and can produce profound experiences, and 3-MeO-PCP produces strong changes in the way my brain is working, but I have never had anything like that from DCK.

Also DCK and ketamine and all of them are dissociatives, not psychedelics. They can definitely be mind-manifesting but it's a different classification of experience. I sometimes use the term of refer to a good dissociative trip too, but I just wanted to clarify that for anyone reading this.

Last edited:
I find high dose DCK to be the most psychedelic dissociative I have tried except for DXM. DXM is in a class all its own however so you can't really compare. The hole on 3-MeO-PCP was truely amazing for it's lucidity and profoundness but requires long tolerance breaks (2 weeks or longer) to experience it, high dosage (about 30 mg + ) and a bit of luck from what I've gathered. Psychosis is a very real possibility when chasing the hole on 3-MeO-PCP and therefore it is not a good idea to try to hole on 3-MeO-PCP. 3-MeO-PCP therefor shouldn't really be used for its "psychedelic" effects IMO unless you are willing to abide by the rules and are rather experienced. 4F-ketamine by comparison was pleasant and dreamy but not really psychedelic for me. I couldn't get enough of it in my system however to really compare and don't use needles. I have yet to try 3-MeO-PCE and 2-OxO-PCE and some others.

I've experienced remarkable OEVs and CEV's at high dose DCK and profoundly dreamy states of awareness. No exaggeration. While it isn't a classical psychedelic the label really fits for me in the loose sense of the word. At lower doses DCK it has a very different character and isn't psychedelic at all so I feel that needs to be pointed out and it may help to qualify some of the discrepancies between what people are saying. I find DCK more psychedelic than even MXE with the important caveat that it is more impairing intellectually and physically (speech and memory in particular) than MXE. That's a big trade off. As much as I love the effects of a good DCK buzz above almost all else, the impairment to memory, speech and overall intelligence is a problem at high doses. I didn't get the urge to write on DCK as I did on good MXE. The impairment gets embarrassing after a while. Instinct survives high dose DCK and becomes the guiding force but the impairment can be spectacular and therefor is not as functional in most respects. I generally have self-preserving instincts and am good natured and therefore when I use DCK I function well and am very happy, playful and caring for others; I don't black out and do stupid shit on DCK. Also the longer duration profoundly disrupts sleep patterns after a while. That gets to be a problem and is probably most directly responsible for the negative effect if I had to guess. MXE is much kinder all around, harder to overdo and more functional by comparison. For this reason it remains my favorite dissociative of all time.

High dose DCK kinda locks you in to the bed or in my case, into meditation for a while. Afterwards it becomes more functional and I usually go jogging after the sedating phase passes and feel great all day. I once went jogging on 100mg and that was a mistake because I had no idea where I was and was completely disoriented and could barely stand anymore. My instincts however kept me safe. Note, the dosages involved for psychedelic effects are usually > 50 mg oral. I've been through 8g of this stuff over about 1 year span (with lots of breaks) and experienced some very negative effects from daily usage after a while. I have a somewhat love hate relationship with this substance because of that. I started vaping this exclusively as my ROA. Vaping probably isn't the best ROA and I've been hesitant to bring it up but it allows me to sleep better at night, to get the dosage just right and to function better overall around others after a couple hours so that's how I use it . Note that in order to vape this the purity level needs to be very high. Some batches aren't pure enough and seem to irritate the lungs. Don't vape these batches. Plugged is probably the best ROA but is perhaps too sedating when taken this way for my taste. To be fair, by the time tried plugging this (first and only substance I've plugged) it was probably too late anyways because I needed to quit using this so it is hard to make a fair comparison on ROAs. That said I had to use a lot of it before the positive effects plateaued and the negative effects took hold. Up until that point it was getting better and better with use. It took a fair amount of use and experience before this chemical began to really shine for me. With moderation I could have enjoyed this more and for longer.

Stop using this immediately when the negative effects manifest themselves is my advice. It just gets worse. I was depressed for a little while after and my thoughts became pretty dark for a period of time. In spite of having to stop using this personally (same thing happened with MXE btw, some things require too much self control for a self-employed person such as myself). I still really enjoyed it. Someone with a bit more self-control than me may very well find this to be one of the more enjoyable dissociatives out there. I still use 3-MeO-PCP occasionally but was using it very frequently for a while. I enjoy how functional it is but miss the deeper more intense experiences of DCK and calm inner glow which 3-MeO-PCP doesn't produce unless you use it just right or combine with other stuff. The mania from daily or frequent use of 3-MeO-PCP is enjoyable to me but gets to be undesirable after a bit. 3-MeO-PCP shines for me after a nice tolerance break and in combos, then it is about as good a drug as we've got. Since I don't use anything besides dissos and rarely psychedelics the self-control required to use 3-MeO-PCP properly hasn't been there for me. My overuse of dissos became a bit of a problem this year and it is hard for me to stay sober long enough to get those amazing 3-MeO effects. I've been trying to stay sober now but am not entirely successful and still use 3-MeO-PCP. Abuse of these have made sober reality a bit lacking for my taste which ultimately is my problem with drugs in general. Thought I'd provide a bit of a retrospective of the last year of fairly heavy dissociative use where DCK was my drug of choice up until it became a problem. Everyone's experience will be different.

I think this is a quite stoning mood lifter (only tried eyeballed insufflated doses, cause I figured it is not that potent after an allergy test), when insufflated.

Can someone comment on the differences between oral and nasal application ? Did not try oral because of rumors about the possible destruction of stomach mucosal membranes when exposed to this substance.

I think the speculation was actually about whether it was a potent antibacterial which would disrupt the balance of digestive flora. Not sure whether this is true or not but it seems to not be from what I gather.

People have said it's stronger/better orally. To be honest I find that almost all dissociatives I've tried follow this pattern, where oral > nasal. For MXE I find this drastically so, it's more potent and the effects are better orally over nasally. I generally use 3-MeO-PCP nasally but I have to admit that oral dosing is a fuller experience and stronger by weight, I just like the stimulating rush of nasal. Ketamine seems to be one of the few that does not follow the increased potency via oral route.

I haven't actually tried DCK orally though, because honestly in my 3 trials of it, I have wished it would end sooner each time and none of them has left me eager to repeat. It's pleasant, but so far contentless to me, and there are residual hours at the tail end where I just can't sleep, even nasally, where I am just insanely bored and wish it would go away.

For me, after 3 trials, it is kind of the 2c-c of dissos, sedating and psychologically unproblematic. But since - as you mentioned - it could be a potent antibacterial, this comparison lacks a bit, because if it would have serious side effects it should not be put in the same drawer as 2c-c regarding risks.

I agree with the long lasting insomnia, but I'm also a minor insomniac when sober, plus EVERY disso I tried had insomnia (mild to medium stimulation) as a short-term after effect.

They all do for me too except ketamine, I usually just fall asleep naturally somewhere in the K hole before fully coming out. But DCK has it the worst of any I've tried. Which is weird because I feel relaxed, it's just like my brain won't shut off or something.

Nice post levelsBeyond, I think it's hard to say which dissociative is the most psychedelic. What aspect of the psychedelic experience do you consider most essential? High dose DXM has a feeling of "magic" that I never found with any other one, but it was the first one I ever tried as well. Ketamine is so lucid and the scenarios in the holes can incorporate one's environment in such unique ways, it's also the most mathematical of any dissociative I've tried, the only knock is it's not so colorful. I've holed on MXE by far the most but I remember few of them honestly, it's the only one that I can say has given me feelings of floating up into space on a magic carpet though. High dose Ephenidine I would say is most comparable to the serotonergic psychedelics though, it's the most colorful and seems most capable of visual distortions such as morphing.

Personally for me, Deschloroketamine holes were always pretty lucid and very colorful but never that interesting.

I think I like this one because it's not that great, if that makes any sense. I've been toying around with taking really small doses of like 5mg after work instead of a drink. If I did that with MXE, I'd inevitability do more later at night knowing I could go deep for a little while and then put myself to sleep with some etizolam and be back to functional by mid morning. For me, DCK doesn't deliver as consistently rewarding experiences and also leaves me with a mild, but longer lived disso hangover. It is quite pleasant for dissociative relaxation, and if I keep the dose low, I can sleep just fine. I wouldn't call it a great sleep aid, but I don't experience insomnia with this (I sometimes suffer insomnia with no drug at all, and MXE would generally make sleep quite difficult). One final interesting observation I've made is that I much more easily turn down dessert when I've had a small dose of this. I normally have quite the sweet tooth.

Last edited:
Nice post levelsBeyond, I think it's hard to say which dissociative is the most psychedelic. What aspect of the psychedelic experience do you consider most essential? High dose DXM has a feeling of "magic" that I never found with any other one, but it was the first one I ever tried as well. Ketamine is so lucid and the scenarios in the holes can incorporate one's environment in such unique ways, it's also the most mathematical of any dissociative I've tried, the only knock is it's not so colorful. I've holed on MXE by far the most but I remember few of them honestly, it's the only one that I can say has given me feelings of floating up into space on a magic carpet though. High dose Ephenidine I would say is most comparable to the serotonergic psychedelics though, it's the most colorful and seems most capable of visual distortions such as morphing.

Interesting, for me ketamine and MXE are opposite to what you experience (except I do find MXE more colorful than ketamine). For me, ketamine produces a lot of amnesia at hole-levelk dosages, I've holed on ketamine a variety of times and I can barely remember any of them. Whereas with MXE my holes are extremely lucid and I bring back nearly all memories from them. It's the main reason I like MXE more, well, that and low to moderate doses are just extremely magical and allow for increased socialization and fun and actually leave me feeling pretty coordinated, in some ways even moreso than sober.

Orally taken this is really good (for someone, that does not take dissos regularly). But the next 48h there are definately some monoamine imbalances perceivable (positive and negative) so it is better be taken with 1-2 days off (friday evening is a good appointment IMHO).

I like. I'd say oral is roughly 3 times as potent as insufflated perceptionally. It is much more recreatioinally orally. I like the onset more than on oxo-pce.

Edit : Btw. IMHO it can also be used functionally in low doses (at least better than shit drugs like ethanol, benzos, opiates).

Last edited: