• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

I am aware we're all a sludge of subatomic particles and sometimes things made me get a glimpse of that (LSD, AMT, DPT, 4-HO-DPT, 4-ACO-DET, and 2c-E, Escaline and of course if speaking of dissociatives, I snorted my share of PCP from 99 to '08, last time I ever saw it, and also DXM when powder was sold everywhere on the internet, I'd make myself some .4g capsules and it was a lot better than with syrup or Robitussin Cough Gels which I tried later, there was no DXM only pill in Canada then (2000-2001), except some for kids with just 7.5mg per pill, making it worthless. Not with shrooms though, shrooms are not a calm experience usually for me, they're giggling triggers or if in a bad mood, nightmare triggers. It really helps in the afterglow of those experiences.

It's just that after a while knowing that doesn't help dribbling with life as we see it normally, which is a pretty damn solid construct.

t's just that after a while knowing that doesn't help dribbling with life as we see it normally, which is a pretty damn solid construct.
Well said and quoted for truth.

Even though I haven't tried deschloroketamine, I do not believe the batch variations come from 'inconstant pulsing + our programming'. It's almost surely due to dissociatives having 2 enantiomeric isomers that aren't separted during the synthesis.

...If separating isomers is even done during synthesis, that is.
I wouldn't know, I'm not a chemist.

But Crashing, have you been using dissociatives pretty heavily lately?
All of your posts that I've read of yours lately have sounded like pretty typical dissociative psychosis thoughts... Despite others disagreeing because of whatever the DSM-5 says. No offense if that's the case, I've been there. However, I'm curious why it is that a lot of people on BL tend to get bizarre metaphysical type thoughts & ways of thinking when heavy amounts of dissociatives have been used recently. I've never even seen psychedelics or stimulants produce such a consistent effect.
No, no dealer in his right mind would waste so much time and money. Looking at ketamine, the racemic mixture is a lot more enjoyable than either of the two stereoisomers anyway.

Plus, why would this not be advertised when the isomers show qualitative differences? It makes no sense.

I could personally imagine some producers have gone through these lengths to separate MDMA enantiomers or do a stereoselective synthesis, for commercial purposes, but their prices would surely not have been competitive.

I'd say that most of what people observe is merely due to differences in set, setting and dosage. With both 2-Oxo-PCM and 2-Oxo-PCE I found dosage to be even more crucial than it is with ketamine. 250mg IM would have me black out and feel just about as shitty as 50mg do. 30mg IM/rectal is pretty much perfect for my taste and I've had two astonishingly psychedelic and mystical experiences. 25mg are plain lackluster.
Now when someone figures out his sweet spot and gets a cleaner or less clean batch he might very well experience vastly different effects. Then there are always some impurities, depending on the synthesis performed these could vary, there could possibly be psychotropic ones, possibly ones that inhibit or induce enzymes. Then there's a lot of people snorting their drug which makes for different absorption rates with varying crystal size. Different impurities can also alter the environment on the respective tissue involved in resorption, e.g. they could be acidic or block channels etc.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll always be grateful of my first LSD+medium dose DXM (450mg-500mg). My dear god. Same with smoked DPT freebase and a few lines of "mess" as we call powder pcp here...that was close to what Homer Simpson sees on the vibrating chair he tries at a store (if never seen, it's in the classic old awesome simpsons, season 3-8 maybe up to 10 but after that nah).

Also isn't the ketamine people steal from veterenarians or the pills for pain (10mg and 30mg if I remember correctly) and the one in multi-med topical creams all pharmacies carry in Canada nowadays not racemic and a specific isomer, I think one of them is useless, and I mean, 2 of the 4 standard (I know you can mirror a molecule 15 times, but for simplicity's sake).

Uh well they have S-ket brands but as far as I know, they still use racemic for most purposes. I'd have to look into it though.

Not to be getting into vendor discussion or advertising, but that very reputable european vendor that brought O-PCE to the market will soon be getting O-PCM - Then we'll know which batches people have been getting was real O-PCM.
Yeah for a insanley high price. Almost double what everybody else wants. Mabey it is twice as strong who knows?
The only reason to buy it is for reference samples like you said.
All the dissos are starting to get expensive!!!!

Uh well they have S-ket brands but as far as I know, they still use racemic for most purposes. I'd have to look into it though.

You can definitely get the S+ isomer K injectable, but better have BTC, PGP, a VPN and TOR.

Yeah it's for use in humans. I just wish ketamine lasted longer, like DCK. Still love it though.

I'd take a stab in saying because we're all metaphysical beings in the first place that as a majority still haven't become self-aware of that fact. You're free to believe whatever you'd like though, free will is one of the most important aspects of reality ;)

Thanks ;)

I've been in psychosis for a long time, I'm well aware. Gonna keep it rolling. It's an in and out, back and forth side to side motion. A waxing and waning, pushing and pulling, silent reverberation of molecules through a vacuum-tube.

Real Oblivion, that Simpsons scene is parodying the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey lol

Real Oblivion, that Simpsons scene is parodying the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey lol

I knew it likely paraodied something, the good simpsons had tons of references. But yeah, DPT oil freebase smoked in a meth pipe and then snorting pcp and i saw the world dissolve like that, kind of :)

Yep, get it all the time and it's Pharma grade instead not vet grade, not that that makes any difference really.

Well the small wave of veterinarians getting robbed at night, it was syringes of it. But people de-friend irl anyone who injects here, so what they did is drop the stuff in a cauldron, set the stove at minimum until it became a crust of powder at the bottom. That was like, in 2003, and likely because of me when I said to my 2 drug dealers then that all veterinarians had liquid ketamine you just had to slightly heat. Word got around fast lol.

Around here if someone had ket it would be gone fast in my circle. Unfortunately I never really had an IRL dealer for it except on rare ocassion but fortunately I've known where to buy it online for like eleven years.

Never had K myself, but he had some kids do it at the other end of the city back then and they had a shitload of K, and the fucker never told me when I called him for weed. Never had K at all. I'd rather have it before this derivative. N-ethyl-ketamine was a massive disappointment.

Yep, get it all the time and it's Pharma grade instead not vet grade, not that that makes any difference really.

It doesn't, unless it's the one with a benzo only used on animals, I forget what it is, then you probably can't boil the liquid away and snort it, you need to IV it and be careful cos the benzos, in my opinion, send you into epic sleep at low doses when on DXM and PCP, I imagine it's the same with K.

N-ethyl-ketamine was a massive disappointment.

This is much better than NEK. I am not a big fan of this though. It seems pretty shallow, but it is quite strong. People are reporting 2-flouroketamine to be much closer to actual ketamine, in both dosage and effects.

So I've read a few reports of people puking and having gut problems on other sites Also a few complaining about 24 hours of bad after effects from reasonable doses. Have any of you had problems like these? I thought this was sedating, but now I'm reading about insomnia. Makes me not want to test these waters.