View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DALT (N,N-Diallyltryptamine) Thread

Blue Druid

Bluelighter
I'm sure there must be some threads on this somewhere but I've been unable to find them as they're drowned out in the search by threads on 5-Meo-DALT. Can someone point me to some info about this? or give any first hand experiences with it

By the way, haven't managed to find anything on Erowid either.

Your right, I skimmed through the well put together "psychedelic index" and DALT is nowhere to be found. Has this chem not been released to the public until now? I too have seen a well known canadian vendor stock this. If that's the case then don't expect much info for a cool while.

Edit: isn't this one UK legal as well? There aren't many good psychedelics available legally in the UK so this one may be of interest.

Last edited:
I think it's UK legal, it's not mentioned in Tihkal which is where the UK government went for a list of things to ban, but beyond that I don't know.

It is available at a well known dutch vendor.

I wonder how it compares to DPT, as I think 4-HO/AcO-DPT is very similar to 4-HO/AcO-DALT...

5-meo-dalt, to me was like a 5-meo-dipt without any balls or duration.
I have a feeling that dalt on it's own would be a bit more like MET just once again without any true balls or duration.

I could speculate that for seasoned psychedelic trippers dalt would be a mixture between a placebo and mushroom high.
Unless a ludicrous dose was imbibed.

Since we're speculating I'm gonna go out on a short limb and say IM is going to be the best ROA to go with as is the case with most simple tryptamines.

Seems to be a few vendors offering this recently so hopefully there'll be some first hand knowledge soon.

DALT (N,N-Diallyltryptamine)

This is apparently being offered currently. No substitution. Just DALT. I can't find much on this compound. Has anybody tried it? Here's a snippet from the 5-MeO-DALT thread:
fastandbulbous said:
I've got my own reservations about 5-methoxy DALT, as most of the 5-methoxy compounds I've tried didn't agree with my intestines (5-methoxy AMT, foxy and 5-methoxy DMT), but years ago, I came to be in possession of some N,N-diallyltryptamine which a friend conjoured into existance (it's not a controlled substance in the UK) and it is not unlike DPT in effects when smoked or snorted - possibly a touch more potent weight for weight. I've noticed that DALT hasn't appeared on the RC market - possibly due to its close similarity to DPT - but I'm sure given time it will. Orally, I'd say it's again most probably more like DPT than anything else, so 40mg by that route isn't going to do much without some help from MAOI's

I actually doubt it is much like DPT, if you compare 4-AcO-DPT with 4-AcO-DALT, it seems that the former (and also 4-HO-DPT) can be be pretty damn powerful but 4-AcO-DALT is on the mild side. Or do you suppose you just need a shitload of 4-AcO-DALT to get effect?

There's been a few threads started on this recently, largely as people have spotted it's being sold, but I've not seen any first hand accounts of experiences with it.

I have a 500mg sample but it's not a priority at the moment. I'm more interested in exploring DiPT and MXE before I get to DALT. I will certainly report back when I do though.

Well when you do decide to give it a shot don't forget to report your findings, info on this chem is so scarce.

I absolutley will report back. I only purchased the sample because it was so rare. I'm not expecting very much out of it but then again I wasn't expecting much from 4-ho-dpt and it quickly became my all time favourite so who knows? It might very well be next on the agenda but ultimately it's up to the research group and everyone seems keen on trying either DiPT or MXE next. We will see!

It is looking very likely that I will get to try this in a few days. Already did a small allergy test with no problems. I will report back this weekend.

So I did try this stuff out at 60mg orally and didn't feel very much for about 2 hours so I took another 60mg and about an hour after that I felt a nice mildly euphoric feeling and when I shut my eyes I could see textures of something moving in the background but I could see no colours at all with eyes closed. It was like there was a light grey pattern moving against the total blackness of closed eyes. But that was about it. I felt pretty good for about an hour an that's all. About 6 hours after I dropped my girlfriend drove me to pick up some take out and when I was waiting for it I took out my phone and I could see that the text looked a bit wobbly on the screen.
Pretty much a dud. I wouldn't get it again.

It's most likely bound to be a lot like DPT, maybe a bit less potent, so you should certainly have insuflated it.

I've tested DALT and must say it is almost completely inactive.

Primerjava z DALTom ni na mestu ker eden celo deluje.

I just got a small supply of this, I should be trying it at the least within the next few weeks. Based on intuition and this small and handy thread, I'll likely be testing it exclusively by insufflation. We'll see how it goes. :)

Anyone have any more experience with this stuff? Precious little info on DALT out there..

I still have mine, but I never got around to using it.... Honestly what little I have read has just made it sound really unimpressive and disappointing. It's been pretty low on my to-do list. I do intend to try it still and when I do so I will report back here but I just haven't really felt the desire to.... Maybe I'll get around to it next though since I would like to explore more but don't really feel the need for a crazy trip at the moment. I'll see how my stomach's feeling in a couple weeks....