• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Combo Thread: Take 2

sounds great! I remember 2c-i+4-aco-dmt to be seriously good (and VERY visual). always wanted to try it with 4-aco-dmt as the "main substance" since it's quite sedating for me.
maybe 20-25mg 4-aco + 10-15mg 2c-i/b...

4-FA (90mg) combined with Methylone (50mg) is one of my favorite party combinations. Good energy and just an general feeling of happines. Beats MDMA for me.

To the people combining amt with stimulants (such as 6-apb) how stimulating did you find it?
When on amt, I find while it's stimulating, it's quite mongy i suppose, like once I'm sat it's so hard to get up and do something. Something I hope a stimulant would fix. Is this combo very psychedelic? (amt vs 6-apb)

Methylone T+1:00 4-AcO-DiPT wait for the peak and then smoke some good weed.

The bodyhigh will be ridicilous.

Ultimate combo that I miss! Mescaline+2c-e+LSD/DMT vaped many times, also include some MXE/MDA/N2o...........

Kratom+Phenibut great for a nice relaxing night near the bed time(way better than Xanax). Kratom+GBL/GHB = one of the most euphoric combo I have ever tried. Similar to Phenibut+Kratom but more stimulating and manic euphoric!
Phenibut + 25 nbome or any other psyche is always a win too!
Nothing beats Ketamine+MDMA at a afterhours club/rave for me though! =)

I just enjoyed a nice combination a few nights ago.

I started off with a mushroom chocolate. I was told that the chocolate had and 8th in it, which I don't believe. I stay away from chocolates usually, but this one cost me 4 cigarettes, so I took the gamble. If i had to guess I'd say it had about 2 grams or so. Anyways, once I reached the peak from that I took 8mg of 4-ACO-DMT. I started tripping pretty hard when that kicked in. I enjoyed some good music and drew for awhile. As soon as I noticed a drop in effects (but still tripping pretty hard), I took a 4mg dose of 5-Meo-Mipt that I had lined up. That kicked in and it was pretty euphoric for awhile. Got my mandatory masturbation session in, which was fantastic. Afterwards there was some anxiety, but it was still all very enjoyable. When I wanted to wind down and relax, I dosed 20mg of MXE.

I went into the trip with the expectation of tripping hard, and thats exactly what I got, so no big breakthroughs or anything. Just nice, good psychedelic fun