Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Combo Thread: Take 2

Bob Mcdougle

Greenlighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Combinations Thread

Talk about your psychedelic combos here (anything covered in PD may be listed), be sure to describe the combination results, whether desirable or undesirable.

Previous Thread

Original Post:
I found that small doses of methoxetamine with some 5-MeO-DALT was quite pleasant, about 30mg of methoxetamine with 50mg of 5-MeO-DALT. I chose to mix it up and insufflate it as insufflation doesn't seem to work the best for me (odd reason I know, but I didn't know what I was doing latter on that evening). The mild dissociation of the methoxetamine was fun, but the sort of cold edge was taken off with the warmness of the 5-MeO-DALT effects. I felt it was a good mix for when you have company as it doesn't seem to impair you in anyway, and you feel quite as ease if nobody else is on anything.

I have also tried 150mg 6-APB with 100mg of aMT. Despite it's not one of the safest combinations it is amazing. Such an energetic trippy euphoria,

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess 2c-b isn't a research chemical anymore but I always hear people refer to it as one (in a derogatory way I might add, which I consider ignorant considering just how vast the plethora of compounds the term "research chemical" covers), but I suppose it was once a research chemical, as was LSD at one point. My only psychedelic combination so far (aside from MDMA/LSD) was 2c-b/LSD. It was absolutely astonishing, I wrote a trip report for it if you're interested. Great, nearly photo-realistic visuals at certain points.. Outrageous rune patterning, hieroglyphs with no meaning all over my vision. Morphing, objects changing size and perspective spontaneously. Feelings were amazing, emotions high.. The sex was outstanding, though I was absolutely overstimulated in my nether regions.. My orgasm was intense...... Amazing.

I highly recommend the combo.

I guess 2c-b isn't a research chemical anymore but I always hear people refer to it as one (in a derogatory way I might add, which I consider ignorant considering just how vast the plethora of compounds the term "research chemical" covers), but I suppose it was once a research chemical, as was LSD at one point. My only psychedelic combination so far (aside from MDMA/LSD) was 2c-b/LSD. It was absolutely astonishing, I wrote a trip report for it if you're interested. Great, nearly photo-realistic visuals at certain points.. Outrageous rune patterning, hieroglyphs with no meaning all over my vision. Morphing, objects changing size and perspective spontaneously. Feelings were amazing, emotions high.. The sex was outstanding, though I was absolutely overstimulated in my nether regions.. My orgasm was intense...... Amazing.

I highly recommend the combo.

I would be interested in giving your trip report a read. Unfortunately, gone are the days where I can get a hold of any ilegal substance at all really now, as I've drifted from everybody I used to know who used drugs, and got on with my career. However because of my career, nobody I know now uses, and a great number infact have never tried, any drugs recreationally.

So I was wondering if anybody has any experiences with combining any so called "research chemicals" that are on todays market. Any substances that fall into that category will do, as long as there is a psychedelic outcome.

Cheers,

Bob ;)

I have also tried 100mg 6-APB with 50mg of aMT. I wouldn't recommend that, despite it's not one of the safest combinations it seemed to be a waste of two good substances. I usually take 250mg of 6-APB, and around 150mg of aMT when doing so seperately, and enjoy both of them for what they are, but when mixed that sense of euphoria I would get from either of them was greatly deminished, and all I felt was very stimulated, and got the usual aMT visuals. I think what i was really hoping for was the exact same feeling of 6-APB, but with the visuals of aMT, but sadly it wasn't to be.

Strange, cos I love the combo. Of the substances I have available to me at the minute that combo is my drug(s) of choice. They're not quite as additive as might be expected but then again I get little in the way of true ( MDMA / aMT like ) euphoria from 6-APB on its own anyway. I understand what you're saying to an extent because I agree that they moderate each other, but that's all good for me because it is the harsher effects of aMT that seem most diminished, and aMT is without question the main driver being massively more powerful than 6-APB. The serene euphoria and psychedelic / visual effects of aMT are still 100% there but with the added clean stimulation and warm fuzziness of the 6-APB.

I've had very pleasant experiences mixing 150-200mg 6-APB with 80-100mg aMT and have posted on the combo before now, though caution would be advised with doses that high. Staggering dosing so as not to have them both peak at the same time at +2 hours seems a good idea. Really got away from me last time I made the mistake of dropping high doses of them together.

Last edited:
Strange, cos I love the combo. Of the substances I have available to me at the minute that combo is my drug(s) of choice. They're not quite as additive as might be expected but then again I get little in the way of true ( MDMA / aMT like ) euphoria from 6-APB on its own anyway so aMT is without question the main driver. I understand what you're saying to an extent because I agree that they moderate each other, but that's all good for me because it is the harsher effects of aMT that seem most diminished. The serene euphoria and psychedelic / visual effects of aMT are still 100% there. I've had very pleasant experiences mixing 150-200mg 6-APB with 80-100mg aMT, though caution would be advised with doses that high. Staggering dosing so as not to have them both peak at the same time at +2 hours seems a good idea. Really got away from me last time I made the mistake of dropping high doses of them together.

Actually, I know why that wasn't a fair trial for me. I forgot that I had a half dose (about 130mg) of 6-APB the day before, so obviously I would have been a little dry from that.

What was the difference between dropping them at the same time, and staggering them, as although I normally really dislike the aMT comeup, I was pretty sure it was made a lot worse by dropping them together?

Dropping the 6-APB an hour or two before the aMT seemed to massively smooth out the aMT come up. I quite dislike the come up myself. That nastily wired dirty stimulation thing that first hour or so is not pleasant, especially at high doses IME. Not as bad as is sometimes made out and it passes soon as you hit peak don't it, but even so. The 6-APB helped a lot I think cos I was already in a nice place stimulation wise so the harsher aMT effects seemed less prominent.

I won't drop them together again. Last time I did it was too much. Dunno if it was borderline serotonin syndrome or if the two peaking at the same time just pushed me over the edge into psychosis territiory but whatever, not pleasant, and really quite scary with hindsight. I was probably in dangerous territory physically and a danger to myself mentally for an hour until things levelled off. Recklessly stupid.

Dropping the 6-APB an hour or two before the aMT seemed to massively smooth out the aMT come up. I quite dislike the come up myself. That nastily wired dirty stimulation thing that first hour or so is not pleasant, especially at high doses IME. Not as bad as is sometimes made out and it passes soon as you hit peak don't it, but even so. The 6-APB helped a lot I think cos I was already in a nice place stimulation wise so the harsher aMT effects seemed less prominent.

I won't drop them together again. Last time I did it was too much. Dunno if it was borderline serotonin syndrome or if the two peaking at the same time just pushed me over the edge into psychosis territiory but whatever, not pleasant, and really quite scary with hindsight. I was probably in dangerous territory physically and a danger to myself mentally for an hour until things levelled off. Recklessly stupid.

I take that back, I have just taken 150mg of 6-APB and waited 2 hours and then took 100mg of aMT, and I agree with everything you have said. To be honest, i just dont think the aMT dose was high enough my first time, and definitely staggering them helps dramatically. Although this isn't a very safe combination, it by far a fantastic one.

I could not imagine 6-APB + aMT or MDMA + aMT, that to me sounds like a pretty shitty combo? aMT always makes me a bit anxious and so does anything even a little bit stimulating so maybe thats just for me. Might be pretty good if you were going out somewere and the aMT wasn't a huge dose. That being said I would like to try it as aMT is very very euphoric.

I could not imagine 6-APB + aMT or MDMA + aMT, that to me sounds like a pretty shitty combo? aMT always makes me a bit anxious and so does anything even a little bit stimulating so maybe thats just for me. Might be pretty good if you were going out somewere and the aMT wasn't a huge dose. That being said I would like to try it as aMT is very very euphoric.

Understatement underlined above! ;) The combo is as near as I've been able to come to the effects of some of the top-drawer Es we had kicking about in 1990/91. It's not the same, obviously, but in terms of trippy full-on euphoria it's good enough. Better in some ways having way more trippiness with more laid-back euphoria. I'm led to believe there are Es kicking about of late that hark back to the late 80s / early 90s but couldn't comment, cos my criminal record is clean 10 or 11 years on from my last arrest and not about to jeopardise that with a Class A possession charge so it does for me. ;)

I take that back, I have just taken 150mg of 6-APB and waited 2 hours and then took 100mg of aMT, and I agree with everything you have said. To be honest, i just dont think the aMT dose was high enough my first time, and definitely staggering them helps dramatically. Although this isn't a very safe combination, it by far a fantastic one.

Jealouses big time. I was really quite fancying that meself after talking about it all day but got company this evening. Have a good one! :)

Jealouses big time. I was really quite fancying that meself after talking about it all day but got company this evening. Have a good one! :)

Ha, now everybody will be confused as I edited my original post

Bob ;)

Pffffft! Luckily I quoted you though so I don't look like I've just gone off on one quite randomly leaving the possibility of questions like 'Sepher, what the fuck are you on about? Try and stay on topic FFS.'

Been there, done that! 8)

;)

5 and 6-APB. Wonderful for a night out. Energy, warmth, euphoria, empathy and trippiness. Can be given an added twist with some MXE although be very careful with the latter. My friends swear by it but I've had several difficult experiences. To be honest, most of those have been my own fault as I took MXE too close to the peak.

Speaking of MXE, it is also interesting with aMT and MDMA. Again, taken well after the peak of both. It really isn't something I enjoy but, as I say, my friends get a real kick out of it. Shame it is banned in the UK (as of Thursday 5 April I believe).

I recently enjoyed a delicious combo of MDA & Methylone, very blissful body load-wise, very tingly roll & buzzy visuals, nothing too trippy or unreal-just a vibration in my field of vision & sparks in my peripheral. Not as super in-depth from a tactile & sensory standpoint such as MDMA provides, but highly enjoyable nevertheless.

I enjoyed myself a nice mushroom + mdma combo this past weekend. this was the 2nd time i have got to do a mdx+mushroom combo was excellent felt like a child running around my buddies apartment. Visuals i noticed was sloppier than usual mushroom visuals but very entertaining to watch was like you were really occupied with what your looking at or playing with. Also had a excellent after glow carrying over into this week. I also expected more body discomfort but i was totally fine, i remained very calm the whole time was a very peaceful experience.

i love the mushroom + mdma combo, can be tricky though first time i ate to much mushrooms and it was to overwhelming at the time but im a little more experienced with combos now and was very enjoyable.

60ml. amt with repeated strong doses of potent png kava gave me just about the most pleasurble body high and euphoric head space that I have ever had.

Way recommended!

I'm curious what people have found when combining MDAI with various 4-substituted tryptamines (especially 4-aco-mipt, 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-mipt, 4-ho-met, and 4-aco-dipt), and also combining MDAI with 2C-C or 2C-D.

I've only seen a few reports of these types of experiences out there, very little info at all actually...

Can anyone share a little about their experiences with these? Thanks! :)

My personal favorite combination is LSD and Ketamine. My most remembered time was three tabs of some medium strength blotter and 100mg Ketamine about four hours in. The come up on the K was extremely short in comparison to any other ketamine experience and the visuals were much more pronounced (which probably had something to do with the LSD. However the best part about it was that the K gave me the ability to completely forget I was a physical creature and only focus on my mind and my mental trip. It gave me a clarity into my LSD headspace better then any other trip has so far.

Truly something I would recommend.

I would say the following,

Oral:
50mg of MXE, after 1.5 hour 25mg of 2C-D, you will get an instant acid bubble - trule epic state of reality.
150mg of MDAI, 1.5 - 2 hours after 20mg of 4-ho-met. A truly awesome reality opens, everything is beautiful and shiny - even a smile has a twinkle.
150mg of MDAI, 1-5 - 2 hours after 6mg of 5-meo-mipt. Ever wondered how it would be to become silk lying in a bed of silk?
50-100mg of MXE over some period, then tailing it with coke - will most likely throw you into an amazing coke you never experienced.
50mg Ethylphenidate together with 20mg MXE snorted gives a much better effect for the Ethylphenidate.

MDMA + Mushrooms, my preferred party mode. Gives me the roll together with a funky kick to it - love this one.

Snorted:
12mg of 4-ho-mipt, 1.5 hours later 25mg 4-aco-dpt. A strange spaceous reality which defies the laws of geometry appears together with wild colours. Your city will easily become unregognicable, you are suddenly somplace else it would seem.

Be warned:
Ethylphenidate seems to make all the 4- and 5- more potent, as an example 5-meo-mipt became very intense however the duration was extended and the comedown was endless and not pleasent and was in the end killed with benzo. Also an experiment with MXE+Ethylphenidate, then later on 4-aco-det was not good at all and way to intense with the feeling of actually being at the point of losing either conciousness or even dying from the combination. I will never do that combo again. Actually I will be very careful of doing Ethylphenidate before any 4- or 5- in future.

I am plannning on mixing ket+2c-b tomoro or the next day; very excited. I havent had 2c-b in 5 years. I planning on doing the k on the peak and comdown. I havn't done this combo but have mixing 2c-e+mxe and always had good trip on that combo. I imagine 2c-b+k being better since ket is less stimulationg.