• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Bromo-Dragonfly/DOB-Dragonfly Thread

My experience with NBOMe drugs was similar. I am lucky I survived. I am lucky I didn't kill another person accidentally. I was naive, innocent, and misguided. Other psychedelic drugs are pricier, though they aren't expensive. Other psychedelic drugs are also safer. I wish I had extracted DMT or grown mushrooms instead. How could we prevent others from making similar bad decisions? How could we protect other people from these risks?

I think the best thing we can do is to spread real information, and actually inform people. The majority of people taking stupid risks with drugs without knowing about them are young people, who receive all of their "information" from their dealer or from "the word on the street". This leads to all kinds of misinformation and danger. If we were able to educate all drug users properly I believe we'd have a much less severe drug problem in the world. Which is why I love Bluelight. :)

Of course, to educate yourself here you have to be a person who is interested in being educated, who took the initiative to come here and learn.

I think the best thing we can do is to spread real information, and actually inform people. The majority of people taking stupid risks with drugs without knowing about them are young people, who receive all of their "information" from their dealer or from "the word on the street". This leads to all kinds of misinformation and danger. If we were able to educate all drug users properly I believe we'd have a much less severe drug problem in the world. Which is why I love Bluelight. :)

Of course, to educate yourself here you have to be a person who is interested in being educated, who took the initiative to come here and learn.
there is a huge problem. people are given samples of rcs to write false reports on certain rcs making them look a lot better and less dangerous than they actually are. shills. I know this for a fact, I've seen the offers on reddit and people accepting it. only take your information from trusted bluelighters and do your own research. share the info you find.. if everyone does this we will have a chance. the people behind the rcs are the same ones responsible for the illegal street drugs. the government and masons. they will do anything to sell their drugs, it's mega money. be careful and support your peers

Last edited:
It's not trick or treat.., if there are not many downsides reported doesn't mean there aren't any...

Don't tally positives too much against negatives when you read boards, but add up your warning signs. The old 'absence of evidence is not evidence of absence' logical fallacy adage!

Yes I've accepted a sample in my lifetime in an agreement something like that, only without going back on anything I have only ended up writing true and fair accounts lol. No idea what kind of a fool or asshole I have been to any vendor, but at least never been a sacrificer of guinea pigs. :)

Last edited:
Same here. I no longer have much anonymity here because I have been forthcoming in my posts and experiences. But at this point I don't really care, and I don't care to hide behind a new sn either. If that's the price of being honest, then whatever, because no one's going to benefit from a bunch of lies. At least I know the BL community and lurkers can benefit from my small sacrifices, and hopefully go into trips with some confidence. :)

On a side note, I'm really surprised there is hardly any interest in DOPr. I know where the sweet spot is now, and it's a really great chem. I'll be finishing up the rest of what I have in about a month or two. I was hoping it would help or somewhat guide others, but lol, it doesn't seem like anyone wants to try it. I wanted to compare other people's experiences with my own simply for analysis' sake.

At one point in time I wanted to try this one, as well as Datura, but after learning about them here on BL that motivation died in an instant. There are some roads out there that aren't meant to be traversed by humans. Heh.

I want to try it, quite badly, but I didn't manage to get any. I found your reports very helpful and exciting to read. :)

But that's really pretty off-topic.

the purple behind the rcs are the same ones responsible for the illegal street drugs. the government and masons. they will do anything to sell their drugs, it's mega money. be careful and support your peers

The "purple" behind the RCs are the government and the masons? Say what?

I want to try it, quite badly, but I didn't manage to get any. I found your reports very helpful and exciting to read. :)

But that's really pretty off-topic.

Haha, yeah it is. I was reading this thread from the start too, and the "scraps and bickering" one...it got off topic and the mods were getting mad...=O

Thanks. I hope you find some, in fact I want to re-up too but I can't find any more either. I put a lot of effort into those reports, and instead of fully enjoying the trip by itself I took notes and spent time analyzing the effects. It was almost like working...jk.

But yeah, I'll end it here by saying BDFly seems to be unresearched quite a bit, even at this stage. It doesn't seem like it should be taken by humans either.

If you get it right it's a perfectly fine chemical. It's just history that the majority of humans have problems using the potent ones. I've used BDFly probably ten times or so and every time but one was good. The one time it wasn't, was my own fault for consuming so many chemicals in combination with, then losing it for a bit. Even that was a fun time I just look back at and laugh about.

Oh, cool. Did you end writing a trip report or posting about it? I want to know how one has experienced this, since I just got past reading about hypothetical trials and non-trials. -_- Admittedly, I haven't read this whole thread yet, but I will by tonight.

I was deeply interested in this chem a long time ago, (along with a few others like 2C-T-7) but I must say I'm not up for it anymore. I would just enjoy reading about them, besides on Erowid.

I should've written one but it's not something I do to often. I definitely posted about them. I think, for instance BDFly has far more merits and even a bit safer, though more potent in certain regards. It should only be used by those who are experienced trippers though. It's strong and lasts a long time. Not the greatest but definitely not the worst.

Okay, sounds good. Hopefully I run into them somewhere here, as I am a fiend for reading the huge threads. I like how so many have stayed consistent throughout the years. :)

It's definitely a potent one, which is one of the main reasons it interested me. It seems to have a steep dose response curve as well. Ahh, I'll go back to reading. Thanks for the response.

I should've written one but it's not something I do to often. I definitely posted about them. I think, for instance BDFly has far more merits and even a bit safer, though more potent in certain regards. It should only be used by those who are experienced trippers though. It's strong and lasts a long time. Not the greatest but definitely not the worst.
how do you say BDFLY is by any means safe?

How is not safe? The same way nearly everything is, when used improperly....! As long as you follow the correct dosage curve, you shouldn't have problems. Safety profiles are not built on personal feelings, or anecdotal evidence, but hard fact. The only fact disregarding it's safety is the serve vasoconstriction, but I've never seen any reports where it was a danger at the right doses. Also is you read the post, it uses the word, "safer", no where did I advocate it as a highly safe chemical, just IMO seemingly safer than 25I.

Wow. Between doing random stuff and eating a late dinner, I finally finished reading this whole thing.

Lots of random stuff, arguments, hypotheticals and questioning. Maybe 1 or 2 trials with details until page 23, then it blows up. But page 18 has some scary info. Seems like anywhere from 400-1000mics are the standard dose, with up to a 36 hour duration and worries about vasoconstriction and an overall feeling of toxicity. Some deaths mentioned from OD'ing, as well as physical side effects from around 4 mg and up, but with 2mg being labeled as too high. Lots of psychedelia except for an interestingly empty headspace. Total clearheaded-ness.

But I also found it fascinating mygreenbic pretty much abused it and seems fine. Damn, those are a lot of hits lol.

Just a quick summary for those looking for this kind of information. The moral of the story seems to be Watch Your Dose! OD is possible for anything, whether it's this, DOPr, legal/illegal substances, water, vitamins, orange juice...

The potential for DNA intercalation is a huge turn off though. Hopefully that's not the case at normal doses. It does sound like one hell of a substance! Maybe I'd try it just once...=D

Wow. Between doing random stuff and eating a late dinner, I finally finished reading this whole thing.

Lots of random stuff, arguments, hypotheticals and questioning. Maybe 1 or 2 trials with details until page 23, then it blows up. But page 18 has some scary info. Seems like anywhere from 400-1000mics are the standard dose, with up to a 36 hour duration and worries about vasoconstriction and an overall feeling of toxicity. Some deaths mentioned from OD'ing, as well as physical side effects from around 4 mg and up, but with 2mg being labeled as too high. Lots of psychedelia except for an interestingly empty headspace. Total clearheaded-ness.

But I also found it fascinating mygreenbic pretty much abused it and seems fine. Damn, those are a lot of hits lol.

Just a quick summary for those looking for this kind of information. The moral of the story seems to be Watch Your Dose! OD is possible for anything, whether it's this, DOPr, legal/illegal substances, water, vitamins, orange juice...

The potential for DNA intercalation is a huge turn off though. Hopefully that's not the case at normal doses. It does sound like one hell of a substance! Maybe I'd try it just once...=D
you amazingly summed up this chemical. great job. I like the psychedelia with empty headspace comment. and yes I believe it is a mutagen. nice post!

you amazingly summed up this chemical. great job. I like the psychedelia with empty headspace comment. and yes I believe it is a mutagen. nice post!

Hah, thanks. Extracting that info from a lot of "popcorn material" was giving me a bit of a headache, but the thread was a worthwhile read. The longevity of this one was what interested me in it in the first place. Those are some wild trials that you went through, btw.

we were given bromo like a litre from a contact of a mate down south, it'd been buried for three years, I did small doses on sugar lumps n my mates wanted them, but I've never seen anyone take it without getting fx lasting into all next day and poor circulation n mottled skin etc.

so glad we deliberately dosed extra low. neone who wasn't with our crew were given advice++ n I'd sell four in a block of foil.

we threw the remaining dosed lumps away we only took twenty to glasto but really messed few mates up on their second third cube in the trip...

really speedy style angry loopy comedowns, even after visuals shortness of breath n unable to sleep next day.

not like any other drug other than DOB etc bod etc which ppl were missold in 70s said it felt same.

its not something I'd recommend. it got reburied by lad who gave me it n we didn't pay him either there's loads about. ppl really thought it was gonna be bargain super 2cb/acid n the amounts that could be picked up cheap mean itll come back round time n time again.

I got blotters with zzz emoticon n 1mg etiz the time after n they were best ever. I don't do psychs for ppl nemore rather have a strip of downers for mates on ropey comedowns from eph etc etc

the bromo had three dosed liquid n we didn't know which batch wed been given in its 'pure' form n that's before degradation and or mistakes dosing...

I worry the blanket ban will brig this back esp to psy scene as its being sat on all over the place by ppl who are less scrupulous than us...

I gave lil hits of the lasts of my 2cb for eager ppl who'd never had it before or any psychedelic...

I wanna get 1plsd before ban as this stuff is inhrrintly nasty short term vaso constrictors are with their risks but it took two days for each person to get rid of pains and mottled skin esp in legs. mentally as I said my best mates would go on rants the next day and would be flying even off a mild dose...

we couldn't find a dose small enough that didn't have side fx...

be careful. if my mate didn't owe £££s I'd of tipped it away, like I did with my GBL litre after a year as my doses were ramping up n I eventually was unrousable n after I kept occ doses but the ease of benzos allowed me to not worry about emergency downers.

1plsd should be left off ban list as should benzos for a while. the most toxic and most criminally used cuts should be banned. it should come in in stages.

there's so many drugs I'll never get to do like dipt etc but for the sake of ticking everything off my list I'd say to anyone don't bother with bromo dragonfly I was really concerned as a medic how it affected my mates who'd asked me to get hold of some for our club night\crew.

its not about in the north west. its all friends of friends scoring doses but thankfully it never widely took off. really was litres of dilute solution in groups at one point few years back n every now n again ppl do dose n fx are same.

not much u can do if u got ur heart set on it but outdoor festivals not best place , but cardiovascular fxcare solo unpredictable n everyone once over it would prefer to drop then drop again a acid tab not one person out a fifty preferred it. like I said the speedy n on off psychological fx are like a dream rc to get the lot banned.

we gotta be responsible as a community...

we were given bromo like a litre from a contact of a mate down south, it'd been buried for three years, I did small doses on sugar lumps n my mates wanted them, but I've never seen anyone take it without getting fx lasting into all next day and poor circulation n mottled skin etc.

so glad we deliberately dosed extra low. neone who wasn't with our crew were given advice++ n I'd sell four in a block of foil.

we threw the remaining dosed lumps away we only took twenty to glasto but really messed few mates up on their second third cube in the trip...

really speedy style angry loopy comedowns, even after visuals shortness of breath n unable to sleep next day.

not like any other drug other than DOB etc bod etc which ppl were missold in 70s said it felt same.

its not something I'd recommend. it got reburied by lad who gave me it n we didn't pay him either there's loads about. ppl really thought it was gonna be bargain super 2cb/acid n the amounts that could be picked up cheap mean itll come back round time n time again.

I got blotters with zzz emoticon n 1mg etiz the time after n they were best ever. I don't do psychs for ppl nemore rather have a strip of downers for mates on ropey comedowns from eph etc etc

the bromo had three dosed liquid n we didn't know which batch wed been given in its 'pure' form n that's before degradation and or mistakes dosing...

I worry the blanket ban will brig this back esp to psy scene as its being sat on all over the place by ppl who are less scrupulous than us...

I gave lil hits of the lasts of my 2cb for eager ppl who'd never had it before or any psychedelic...

I wanna get 1plsd before ban as this stuff is inhrrintly nasty short term vaso constrictors are with their risks but it took two days for each person to get rid of pains and mottled skin esp in legs. mentally as I said my best mates would go on rants the next day and would be flying even off a mild dose...

we couldn't find a dose small enough that didn't have side fx...

be careful. if my mate didn't owe £££s I'd of tipped it away, like I did with my GBL litre after a year as my doses were ramping up n I eventually was unrousable n after I kept occ doses but the ease of benzos allowed me to not worry about emergency downers.

1plsd should be left off ban list as should benzos for a while. the most toxic and most criminally used cuts should be banned. it should come in in stages.

there's so many drugs I'll never get to do like dipt etc but for the sake of ticking everything off my list I'd say to anyone don't bother with bromo dragonfly I was really concerned as a medic how it affected my mates who'd asked me to get hold of some for our club night\crew.

its not about in the north west. its all friends of friends scoring doses but thankfully it never widely took off. really was litres of dilute solution in groups at one point few years back n every now n again ppl do dose n fx are same.

not much u can do if u got ur heart set on it but outdoor festivals not best place , but cardiovascular fxcare solo unpredictable n everyone once over it would prefer to drop then drop again a acid tab not one person out a fifty preferred it. like I said the speedy n on off psychological fx are like a dream rc to get the lot banned.

we gotta be responsible as a community...

I know you had real bdf because you described what I weren't through multiple times in a perfect manor. When I used to get pure LSD blots all the time, I would take four or five for a mystical ego dissolving life enhancing experience.
If I had been sold bdf in say a ten strip and told it was lsd, I can't imagine the horror of taking like five blotters dosed a mg per blot at a rave or something surrounded by a huge crowd.
I agree that it should be banned.

Ok well i received a police report on my blotters which I still have more of. They read. 900ug of bromo a piece. I took three today, usually I have a bad experience with this but wanted to give it another chance as I got to try a huge bottle of doc that is now gone and I miss like an old girlfriend that I will never see again. So far so good. Diminished visuals but we'll see. I'll be back.

Jesus Christ, man. You said you threw it out. You have a problem. Order 1P or ETH-LAD on the Internet.