• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Bromo-Dragonfly/DOB-Dragonfly Thread

I did a couple of blotters of Bromo again and I don't know how I keep forgetting the heavy element of anxiety involved with this stuff. I'm really going to go through my Klonopin which I can't afford to do.
how do you guys think seroquel would affect me for aborting a bromo trip?
and do you think baclofen could help with any of the side affects?
a prompt reply would be so greatly appreciated. I thought I had the next few days to myself and it turns out I'm going to be surrounded by important family members for the next couple days in about eight hours. any help would be appreciated, this is a potential psychedelic catastrophe

somebody please reply. I need to talk to someone. I started drinking beers to help take the edge off now I can't stop and I'm going into deep psychedelic regressions of when I had to put my dog to sleep because I let him suffer to long and I was in bromo when I watched him take his last breath and I'm reliving it all right now and crying and shit I just need someone to please say something

alcohol is the only thing keeping me grounded. this stuff is like taking a mega dos e of lsd but just feeling the physical body load shit and pins and needles. it's a miserable drug. man I wish I had someone to talk to besides cans of beer. it's almost 5am

Just reposting this because I have questioned his work as well. I agree that it all has scientific validity but also question why certain compounds made my Nichols and company were able to make the rounds in such magnitude when the majority of Shulgin's work has been left untouched.

Food for thought. Both knew each other and worked with each other but both had very different reasons for working with the compounds and I can't say that Shulgin is the better of the two because equal arguments could potentially be made that he was obsessed with only certain compounds and was very biased.

Personally I am a great fan of Shulgin and his work and think he was working for the greater good of humanity.

If one were to look more into this it would not surprise me to find that there was more to it than meets the eye. Maybe it is just coincidence that Nichols had many compounds make the rounds but maybe it is due to his past students being active in creation of compounds. This kind of talk is all speculation and it is something that a minority of the human race is vaguely knowledgeable about.

But to get this back on track, I am glad you are alive dude, give us some reports of how this all went down, you have to have some crazy tales to tell, I know there have been worse reports posted here and I feel like you should help people see how this compound behaves by describing it better.

This guy said it perfrectly. Im going to print this out and read it to myself everytime I am about to dip into my stash of bromodragonFLY. It always makes me miserable. Llke right now. I think it could be killing me but the alcohol is masking the psychedelic side temporarily enough for me to type this. The only reason I ever tqake it is when I run out of adderall and am craving anything that will give me that awake feeling but everytime I tak eit I regret it. This is pure misery and there is zero payoff. i wish I could tell you guys there was something great about this compount but unless you like horrible anxiety and lsd like body load then you will enjoy this. No mental pay off. Just all the physical effects of lsd times twenty without the ego dissolve. God bless your soul and hope you make it out of this alive. Im either talking to myself or the next person reading this who decides to dose this bs.

I actually like bromo. I find it quite euphoric, although the stimulation can be a bit harsh. If only the stimulation after the psychedelic phase lasted much shorter...

Relax... You better focus on soothing repetitive activities. Sew through the holes in you old socks, or play Super Mario, or whatever. The part that you experienced earlier should be over and things should sweeten up. I think you should avoid alcohol. A low dose of clonazepam could level your mood some. I watch old movies on archive.org.

You'll get better, and better, and better, and better...

Relax... You better focus on soothing repetitive activities. Sew through the holes in you old socks, or play Super Mario, or whatever. The part that you experienced earlier should be over and things should sweeten up. I think you should avoid alcohol. A low dose of clonazepam could level your mood some. I watch old movies on archive.org.

You'll get better, and better, and better, and better...
the problem is just when I think it gets better, I get hit with another wave that was way harder than the previous. I have a large collection of bromo sheets. I've done it many times but I think the dose is evenly distributed throughout the blotters . the chemist who made it said it was one mg per hit but every time I take one it's different. this time I took one, then an hour later I decided to take another one because I figured if I'm going to do this I might as well do it all the way. well the second blot was way bitter and it actually started to burn my tongue. it started to freak me out so I spit it out. I'm on what I think is a mega dose. I start tripping so hard (mainly body load) that I kinda start nodding out because it becomes overwhelming. I have tactile sensations in my fingers, pins and needles, so that really freaks me out worrying about vasoconstriction . so I've been taking dabs of cayenne pepper which seems to give me temporary relief from the headaches and tingling toes , fingers, and nose. but I worry about the constant tug of war between the constriction and dialation and it worries me if it can cause more harm than good. this is really making me run through my rx of Klonopin and I'm beginning to fear I won't have enough to last to my next script throwing me into benzo withdrawal.
oh no another wave is hitting me. the letters are waving all over the place. do you guys think seroquel could help or would it potentially cause a dire situation. my body is exhausted from being up going in 48 hours bitmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
shit what's happening. am I going to be alright? I went and desperately got a couple bags of good dope and it felt so good for about forty five minutes until the bromo washed it away like it was it's bitch. +nb/bbbbbb vvff vbbbbvvvvvvcccvccccccccccccccccccccccccccvvcccvcvvcvvvcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Seroquel will abort the trip. I'm not sure how it will work with a long lasting psychedelic but given the fact it's been so long it will most likely do the job.

Seroquel will abort the trip. I'm not sure how it will work with a long lasting psychedelic but given the fact it's been so long it will most likely do the job.
thank you so much. I'm going to try it I'm almost sure I overdosed it's day three and stronger than ever. thanks for being selfless

Jesus, why do you do this to yourself?
apparently to try to find the answer to that question. I keep falling to remember that bdf doesn't help you find answers like that. I wish I didn't have so Damn much of this stuff. it's going to be the death of me
photo of my bromo
http://pho.to/9Owjk

Last edited:
Yeah any antipsychotic will abort the trip, benzo's would help too if you can get them.

Throw it out, dude. Put it in the toilet and flush. I think that's the best HR I can give.

Hope you feel better.

thank you Sean . do you think they will abort the physiological effects as well?
It should. I'm not one hundred percent sure on all BDFlys pharmacology. The best thing I could tell you is to compare and contrast the anti psychotics pharmacology with BDFly. If BDs an agonist at one while the anti psychotic is an antagonist at another then it would will quell those effects.

I ended up getting through it and I took the advice to get rid of it. that stuff is for the birds. well scratch that I wouldn't want any living organism to go through that kind of experience

I ended up getting through it and I took the advice to get rid of it. that stuff is for the birds. well scratch that I wouldn't want any living organism to go through that kind of experience

My experience with NBOMe drugs was similar. I am lucky I survived. I am lucky I didn't kill another person accidentally. I was naive, innocent, and misguided. Other psychedelic drugs are pricier, though they aren't expensive. Other psychedelic drugs are also safer. I wish I had extracted DMT or grown mushrooms instead. How could we prevent others from making similar bad decisions? How could we protect other people from these risks?