Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
I was able to dissolve 250mg in 10ml of vodka (now im not so sure, but maybe it was just water) quite easily. Just measure the amount of liquid you want to dissolve and pour it in a glass. Mix the AMT in. Now just suck it up with the syringe and squish it out a few times, repeatedly, until it dissolves completely. I found this to be a very effective way to dissolve stuff and I am yet see a compound which doesnt dissolve this way.

Eh, I don't like using methods to create solutions that might lose even a few mg Torresmo. I'd recommend a big ass spoon or other fairly small but big enough metal object you can dump the chemical in, add however much water from your syringe will fit, and then use a lighter underneath to dissolve. Like you see on heroin shows :p Heat seems to work much better for anything I've found in the past couple weeks.

Torresmo, was this freebase or salt you were dissolving?

I got 50mg dissolved in 1ml of vinegar without too much hassle (little shaking did the trick). I use falcon tubes (test tubes with lids) I stole for the lab for dissolving my substances and subsequent pipetting. The ml is in a dish now close to the heater and has already evaporated a good amount, once it's done I'll see if it dissolves easily in water. If it does then I'm all good for dosing it at some point this weekend :D.

It was the freebase. What you are doing ls definetly overkill! I heard people just ad a FEW drops of vinegar to water to help dissolving, no need to use 1ml, and definetly no need to convert it to acetate.

^^psy997 - i cant see why there would be loss, you just need to look at your solution andd see if something is not dissolved.

Mm looks like it didn't work to plan either. The AMT-vinegar mixed has dried but instead of recrystalising it's turned into a sticky goo that won't come off easily. I'll just have to try and dissolve it in 2ml water and add vinegar drop by drop until it dissolves and hope it doesn't burn my ass x).

It should already be the acetate, try to just dissolve it in water and it should dissolve fine without more vinegar. Not sure what vinegar does when it evaporates but my guess is that the water in it evaporates and the acetic acid remains, which is probably why it's a sticky goo.

ˆˆDude, you like vinegar, don't you? 8o

It should already be the acetate, try to just dissolve it in water and it should dissolve fine without more vinegar. Not sure what vinegar does when it evaporates but my guess is that the water in it evaporates and the acetic acid remains, which is probably why it's a sticky goo.

I am almost sure acetic acid evaporates too! But usually acetate salts simply don't crystallise and turn into a goo, like DMT and mescaline.

Mm looks like it didn't work to plan either. The AMT-vinegar mixed has dried but instead of recrystalising it's turned into a sticky goo that won't come off easily. I'll just have to try and dissolve it in 2ml water and add vinegar drop by drop until it dissolves and hope it doesn't burn my ass x).

if you add the vinegar dropwise and use just as much as necessary to dissolve the amt, then your solution will be (roughly) neutral in pH. without adding an acid you'd have a basic solution (if the amt would dissolve). if you want to be even more cautious not to make it too acidic, you can dilute the vinegar with water first.

acetic acid boils a little higher (and has a little lower vapour pressure) than water, so evaporating it takes a bit longer but is surely possible.

If diluted properly there should be little to no burn, plugging the acetate was my preffered ROA. I typically add maybe .5ml of distilled white vinegar to my dose of aMT, heat and stir a bit, then dilute with water and plug. What's funny is that plugging the freebase straight with no conversion still seems to work for some reason, despite not being water soluble so if your solution is a bit chunky and your afraid of adding more vinegar in fear of causticity, you should be okay as long as the majority is dissolved.

I use my metal tray that came with my mg scale so I can apply heat if necessary, works like a charm. Just know that heating up aMT and vinegar smell terrible lol. Can anybody explain why aMT FB works both nasally and rectally without conversion? The come-up is definitely shortened and the character of the high is altered when snorted, so it's not that it just goes straight to the stomach and is absorbed orally.

psy997 - i cant see why there would be loss, you just need to look at your solution andd see if something is not dissolved.

I guess I was thinking in sucking the solution up and squirting out multiple times more would get lost in getting stuck in the little crevices of the syringe?

Can anybody explain why aMT FB works both nasally and rectally without conversion? The come-up is definitely shortened and the character of the high is altered when snorted, so it's not that it just goes straight to the stomach and is absorbed orally.

for a drug to be absorbed efficiently, you need a balance of hydrophilicity and lipophilicity. if it's too hydrophilic (basically any alkaloid in salt form), it won't penetrate the membrane, if a compound is too hydrophobic it will not diffuse out into the bloodstream. so basically the freebase diffuses across the membrane, but you still need some of it to be exist as a salt, otherwise it wouldn't dissolve at all.
there's a (slightly alkaline) phosphate buffer in your rectum and bloodstream (i'm not sure about the pH of the nasal cavities), so there's inevitably an equilibrium between the freebase and the salt and some portion will get absorbed. once that has left for other parts of the body the equilibrium is set again and the next "portion" (it's a continuous process) is absorbed.
i'll guess wildly and say that you'd have a near optimal absorption when there are equal amounts of freebase and salt, which would be at pH=9.9, which would be pretty irritating and is not recommended ;). the closer you get to 7.6 the more pleasant it's going to be...

Thanks for explaining Black. Since oral makes me puke horribly and I was away and off to a party I basically plugged a capsule whole and hoped for the best, we ended up stopping by my house anyways so 20 minutes after I dosed I plugged maybe 3mls of water to break down the capsule and this surprisingly led to a pretty standard trip, though there was quite a bit more irritation than even the vinegar/water solution. I wouldn't do it again, but it made me feel better knowing that I need not worry when I couldn't get my solution to completely dissolve while attempting to use minimal amounts of vinegar.

Plugged +40mg's aMT freebase, it dissolved in water after a while stirring, did not have any citric acid, lemons or anything, so hoping it will "work" this time, it's t+1 hour, looking forwards to t+3 hours, and if i desire, vape 10 or 20mg's after :)

Something very strange happened last trip, usually I never get nausea from aMT at all.
Took 40mg aMT rectally, threw up around 40 minutes later. Completely unexpected, as rectal usually gets rid of nausea...

Plugged around 20mg two days ago, felt some discomfort coming up from about 40 mins to 2 hours into it. Vaped a few hits of it every few hours afterwards. Fairly mild experience really I did enjoy it, felt like a long stretched out low dose of MDMA. Doing nothing made the high quite sedating but once you get up and start moving it becomes pretty stimulating. Looking forwards to trying a higher initial dose next time!

Hi folks,

gonna have some aMT next week, had about 10 experiences before with it so not really new to the drug. Gonna go with around 50-60 mg cause I like it more as a psychedelic than a stimulant, maybe will vape a bit more from time to time.

Anyhow, I also recently got some 4-ho-mipt and was wondering if it'd be safe to combine both drugs. I was planning on doing a ~10 mg line of miprocin well into the 3rd hour of aMT. Searched quite a bit but couldn't find any reports on that particular combo. The only reports I've come across are with moxy, and they seem to be strong but safe experiences.

Any thoughts?

Hi folks,

gonna have some aMT next week, had about 10 experiences before with it so not really new to the drug. Gonna go with around 50-60 mg cause I like it more as a psychedelic than a stimulant, maybe will vape a bit more from time to time.

Anyhow, I also recently got some 4-ho-mipt and was wondering if it'd be safe to combine both drugs. I was planning on doing a ~10 mg line of miprocin well into the 3rd hour of aMT. Searched quite a bit but couldn't find any reports on that particular combo. The only reports I've come across are with moxy, and they seem to be strong but safe experiences.

Any thoughts?

Should be fine really... aMT acts as a non-specific serotonin agonist, triple monoamine releaser and mild MAOI. Combining another psych with it like 4-HO-MiPT shouldn't cause any deadly interactions, presumably 4-HO-MiPT acts as a 5-HT agonist as well... I'd imagine it'd make you trip pretty hard though :p.

On another note, since I've acquired my aMT I've taken a liking to taking 5-10mg doses in the morning every few days and going about my day as usual. It gives a substantial moodlift, a "brightening" effect visually (notable pupil dilation in darkened rooms though) and subtle stimulation that lasts throughout the day. No problems sleeping at night either.

Still looking for a free weekend where I can plug a full 50-60mg dose...

Combining with AMT with other psychedelics that are not monoamine releasers is fine. Actually it makes for pretty great combos a lot of the time. AMT and a 4-sub-tryptamine is a very nice experience.

I almost shead a tear when this was banned in the UK. It's my favourite drug of all time.

I know journalists and the government read these forums, and I'd like to say to them.. FUCK YOU FOR GETTING A REASONABLY SAFE DRUG BANNED.

seriously, you journalists and hypocritical gov wankers have caused way more harm than good by getting this beautiful compound banned. Shame on you.

Thanks for the answer. While we're at it, do you think 1 mg of etizolam beforehand is a good idea? Just to take the edge off on the comeup...