View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found out through a Q&A on another forum that the main and only lysergiamine lab on the clearnet has denied vmaking ald-52. The reason for this was security concerns. I'm guessing there's concerns are possibly the route of synthesis possibly involving lsd. I know alky derivatives of lsd like AL lad, ETH lad, and prolad can be made from iso-lsd as a staring master not lsd.
So I wonder what the security concerns would be when they make a whole lot of 1p-lsd? Which btw is ald-52 with a aceytl chain swapped out for a propynl. Wierd.....

I don't want to get to close to vendor discussion, but that Q&A got it all wrong, this is clearnet, and it doesn't seem to contain any LSD so far.

Yeah this was way back when it was an extremely rare chemical, but this definitely sparks my attention now. Seriously, I can't believe the things we have been able to sample in the past 2 years.

Yeah, me too :) it's crazy. I never thought we'd see these chems for sale. And think about it, we even got two new active lysergamides, 1-P-LSD and 1-P-ETH-LAD.

Yeah, me too :) it's crazy. I never thought we'd see these chems for sale.

Nor I... And oh the damage I did to myself seeking the closest thing i could get from the criminal world... I feel like I bled parts of my soul seeking this, and have finally earned it. I feel no desire for my old substances of abuse that almost killed me a fair few too many times, it's like coming home after far too long...

Anyhow... 250ug of this stuff and 150ug of AL-LAD has such perfect synergy - filling in the tiny gaps each has on their own to the point that it was an indescribable experience. Just beyond perfect.

Love this gem soo much. Most are on the ETH lad train but for me this deff matches up to good lsd-25 any day.
Lsd trip can be terrifying and beautiful at the same time, while ald-52 tends to be melancholy and beautiful, I guess that causes less anxiety leading to a smoother trip. It's liked being hugged for 10 hour's :). Love is the main emotion or vibes I get from this.
No GI issues at all and without getting specific its hella fucking cheaper than 1p. Don't ask me why especially when the dose is 125 instead of 100. So the dose is perfect. Anyway just got 50 of these and gonna give 250 a go tommorow.

Love this gem soo much. Most are on the ETH lad train but for me this deff matches up to good lsd-25 any day.
Lsd trip can be terrifying and beautiful at the same time, while ald-52 tends to be melancholy and beautiful, I guess that causes less anxiety leading to a smoother trip. It's liked being hugged for 10 hour's :). Love is the main emotion or vibes I get from this.
No GI issues at all and without getting specific its hella fucking cheaper than 1p. Don't ask me why especially when the dose is 125 instead of 100. So the dose is perfect. Anyway just got 50 of these and gonna give 250 a go tommorow.

Yeah man! That's what I said previously...it's like a giant psychedelic hug!! Have fun man, interested to hear your report.

250 is where i usually start. Nothing too overwhelming, but definitely a better starting point than just the 125 alone once you're familiar with it. The calm and softer gentleness of this makes the 125 a bit underwhelming personally, I've gone so far as 375 myself to start but that got pretty strong once it got it's momentum working. Happy trails :)

Someone needs to come up with a suitable street name for this stuff... I try explaining it to people and they have no interest at all until I go into detail... Even then, for some reason a good number of people get spooked by "1-acetyl...". Do we stick with Orange Sunshine?

I just call it orange Sunshine. That's what it is. That's the original name. Mabey orange love. But orange Sunshine everybody has heard of.
Fuck it if they can't take a second to Google what ald-52 is they are probably just ignorant.
Let them try it they will fall in line.

And I really woukd love to hear a trip repot skamaria. Sounds like you have got alot of expierence with this one

I just call it orange Sunshine. That's what it is. That's the original name. Mabey orange love. But orange Sunshine everybody has heard of.
Fuck it if they can't take a second to Google what ald-52 is they are probably just ignorant.

And I really woukd love to hear a trip repot skamaria. Sounds like you have got alot of expierence with this one

Let the sunshine in!! And make it ORANGE. Right on.

Haven't tried this yet, but I want to make a post regarding solubility for any of you out there who obtained the powder rather than the blotter; It's solubility is not like LSD. I ignorantly made a solvent with distilled water and some high proof everclear. I think I mixed it to like 30 or 40% ethanol, using the standard volume one would use with LSD so that 1 drop would contain approximately 100 mics. At that concentration, this stuff barely dissolved at all. In fact, in the fridge, it almost looked like it gelled up and would partially freeze the solvent at temperatures above 0 degrees C!!! I contacted the vendor and they told me that the folks making blotter for them were using methanol as a solvent. Indeed, that seems to be working much better. I'm not using that to administer it as liquid, but at least I got it into solution now to make blotter: )

Have you tried putting the container of your solvent in a warm bath? Sometimes helps getting a substance in to solution

Even then, for some reason a good number of people get spooked by "1-acetyl...". Do we stick with Orange Sunshine?

I don't get it, some people taking 2C-B think I'm on some weird RC when doing, say, 2C-E but it was invented at the same time by the same person and that person seemed to prefer the latter for it's depth. Seemingly a drug is more trustworthy if you have to buy it from a drug dealer :?

tried 125ug of this at the weekend. Cant say too much as i was taking mdma and drinking quite a bit. However i found it very much like LSD but with a much cleaner headspace void of any anxiety or potential for dark thoughts although that could be down to setting or the mdma. If i had taken the same dose of LSD I would have been far more reserved and introspective. More testing is needed to make a conclusion. 1 thing I am sure of is that it is easier to handle than an equal dose of LSD both physically and mentally. Usually 100 - 200ug of LSD is everything I could ask for and sometimes more but with ald-52 I feel I might need at least 200ug to have a more full trip.

Taking 5 tabs (125mcg each), spaced at 2.5 tabs/12 hours, produces really interesting effects. The second round of dosing reminded me quite a lot of LSA from HWBR seeds, minus the vomiting.

Very enjoyable. Extra trials have shown that it is quite easy to differentiate at higher dose. First ones had visuals that lasted till the next ones but the second round was much more body focused than visual.

You just didn't take enough man. You need to up the dose by at least one extra, or, for truly visual results, double your original dose. IME the body just kind of "YEAH. I GET IT. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?"... This does end up adding on a full 24 hours from that point before sleep is possible, despite complete exhaustion... Need to get my hands on some etiz if i do that again hehe. Even drank 2L of wine in an attempt to sleep but the Sunshine still slowly drifted away in waves... Even waking me up once 20 minutes after finally dozing off for that final wave. Total of about 36-38 hours, no loss of potency, and definitely not subsiding into a body high... If you have the time and the stuff, I highly recommend trying that next time.

I actually met a guy today, while carrying a 10 strip by absolute chance at an old friends place who knew what ALD-52 was by name and had always (as i used to not even 6 months ago) thought it to be "practically a myth", and that he's "never thought I'd be able to say out loud that i had ALD-52 in my possession..." Sold him the strip at cost, answered the questions you'd imagine, he'd had ETH,AL and 1p-LAD from his own vendor, and advised him to start with two, or more, given how lovely and ultimately forgiving this stuff is, as far as I've pushed it so far... Took the two, spoke for a while before he had to leave, exchanging numbers made plans to get him in on my next order. Should have seen his eyes light up when i pulled it out once he confirmed he knew what I was talking about. It was magical. Incredibly fulfilling experience. This stuff always is... And to be honest i usually get so lost in hysteria that i don't get the chance to write about each trip... I'll give you a bit of the second last time I took it, and what I think is the reason I can take so much and not become overwhelmed... I still had about i had a sheet, got off work after only 2 hours and thought, well, fuck it then. I had it with me, planning to dose after work anyways, but now i had an extra 8 hours in my 2 days off to trip. A bit sleepy, i decided to start right there at the bus stop with 250, as it was only about a 20 minute ride. Once at home, the tiredness seemed to amplify so I didn't quite get there and did one of those closed eye psychedelic come-up "naps" that sometimes happen when you are overtired and take something speedy - if you've ever had one of those... "Woke up" 20 minutes later fully refreshed, and downed another 375ug at around the 50 minute mark, along with 100mg orally of the aMT this vendor carries, which is decent enough and fairly clean for aMT in saccharide (sp?) form and 5-10 mg smoked over a few bowls of cannabis over the next hour. As much as I'd like to, like i said, i get so enveloped in how relieving this chemical is for my bipolar that I can sit and watch things and giggle my wasted ass off for hours, and when something is FUNNY funny, like full cringe maniacal laughter. Pretty sure i watched a season of Comedy Bang! Bang! this time, and that was perfectly random and silly to fit my mood. It's not possible to articulate what happened visually, but it was absolutely lovely. Perfect synergy with the aMT and occasional bowl of weed...Best I can say is that it was a massive brightening of colour, and the breathing, swirling tiny hairs on everything... I decided at around 10am the next morning to take another 500ug just as the peak was beginning to dip, and take a quick walk to get some wine and mixed drinks which all went down smooth... Basically shot right back up again and it was 24 hours+ before sleep was possible. I was bit exhausted by then. Parts of the second half of the trip took an erotic swing and stayed there, which was more than okay with me. This stuff is 100% for sex, if you will it to go there. Only hard thing is to get out of that once it started. Went for hours, multiple times without any problem. Finished my wine and struggled to sleep for a few hours, fully exhausted, but fully reset. Like hitting F5 on my brain. Started that trip Tuesday at around 11:30am, got to sleep around 2 or 3pm on thursday.

To be honest, and actually quite sadly, My capacity these days for classic, closed eye, fractal hallucinations i used to have from most high doses of psychedelics, I believe I actually seriously damaged/destroyed by like 90% from 2-3 years of on/off extreme MDPV/a-PVP abuse, in the literal manner of a couple ounces each, switching between whichever was currently the stronger batch. Was literally suicidal but wanted to get as much pleasure as I could and eventually fizzle out. When at home when the family was there, nasally, plugged when the sexual frenzy kicked in and especially vaporized, loading up to 50-100mg at the worst times... I'd lost everything around me but my job in the previous year, so hundreds of Overdoses, parkinsonesque full body tremors, completely blurred vision, full auditory/visual schizoid hallucinations and delirium didn't matter, just that rush of relief from each hit... Kind of a dark period... But yeah, I distinctly remember the last time I ever saw trails - for what i think was the rest of my life... I'd gotten a gram of decently fresh MDPV, and in typical fashion, I stayed up and continued the compulsive full dopamine flood for 7 days, working, not eating, drinking beer to take the edge off and getting EVERYthing i felt like doing got done each day getting more manic... At around 3am on the 7th day, i decided to take just one last line before bed - for some reason that made sense. So, having a decent tolerance at this point and absolutely loving the fish-and-raw-potato taste and smell of good PV, i lined up 100mg+ and railed it. Seemed to settle fine at first, but within about 5 minutes I had become completely delirious in the form of carphologia. Look that up. Nothing visual, not even paranoid, just Absolutely OBSESSIVELY pulling specific and particular threads out of a rug in the laundry room, clutching them tightly to my chest as if they were gold - completely enveloped in getting every last one that stood out to me... Did this for probably for about 15-20 minutes, in a dimly lit room, until suddenly one of the threads I went to grasp became a spider in my peripheral vision giving me a significant startle. Not yet enough to stop me.. Another spider a minute later, and a few more all causing the same startle led me to give up on that room in favour of the basement which was well lit, and has a glorious-enough-to-plunder carpet, Maybe 2-3 minutes before the spiders started to appear peripherally again led to about a minute or so of them now appearing directly where i was looking... I stood up quickly, suddenly realizing what I was doing, getting a head rush, collapsed into a minute or so long full body seizure, which ended with a particularly painful... Like a SNAP just inside back of my skull, about an inch above the top of my spine, and suddenly I wasn't delirious, I was completely lucid, but my vision was a massive sea of trails. Stronger than I'd ever had - I mean like, slow, moving my hand from one side of my view to the other, it was fully ghosting out the entire way across... This went on for about 20 minutes and I played with it til it stopped. Went to bed and passed right out... I'd had seizures before but that SNAP was the last time I ever really hallucinated. I get maybe 10% of what I should, just the flare, swirly hairs. Dopamine psychosis still causes it's schizotypical warnings but 5ht2a hallucinations haven't been the same since... I think this is the reason why I'm able to start out high and keep going higher, and ALD-52 is so pleasant mentally that I've yet to fall into a negative loop. I used to tell all my drug naive friends that LSD-25 is the perfect drug and if i could find a steady supply of it, I'd never touch anything else again... Hoping to be able to do that with ALD-52.

Sorry for the novel. Seeing how happy i made a perfect stranger with this stuff today compelled me to share.

Actual question though - if i do decide to stockpile this for as long as i can, is blotter tartrate or a liquid solution going to give the longest shelf life?

Tatarate untouched should last decades in a amber vial with no oxeygen.
Gotta agree with these trip reports it's very much like good clean LSD but a little less intense mentally. Visually after 250+ugs the visuals are mind blowing.
And best of all no gi issues at all or the day after. So really 2 thumbs up I'm very greatful to have access to something that was a myth a year ago. Definitely worth the wait.
Also I would like to hear from anybody who has tried this chemical, is it just me or does Dose for dose this seems much stronger than 1p?

Tatarate untouched should last decades in a amber vial with no oxeygen.
Gotta agree with these trip reports it's very much like good clean LSD but a little less intense mentally. Visually after 250+ugs the visuals are mind blowing.
And best of all no gi issues at all or the day after. So really 2 thumbs up I'm very greatful to have access to something that was a myth a year ago. Definitely worth the wait.
Also I would like to hear from anybody who has tried this chemical, is it just me or does Dose for dose this seems much stronger than 1p?
Much stronger and "earthier" then 1P for me. Don't ask me about the "earthier"....I am not sure I can explain it.

Amazing!

Erowid said:
ald-52_powder__i2016e0036_disp.jpg
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=other/ald-52_powder__i2016e0036_disp.jpg

^I believe the guy who took that photo posted earlier in this thread actually hahah

^Good eye!

I got the above picture from Erowid. The originals are even better.

:) So to begin :) Wow, commerically available.

I've got 10 mg's from the same source as the blotters in the upper pictures.

med_gallery_10057_259_2690577.jpg

I bought Food Grade Ethanol 96 % and dissolved the powder into a LDPE bottle (i know glass is better, but i am really scared that i would somehow drop the bottle and the ALD-52 would be spilled all over the floor and leave me licking the tiles in utter anguish)

So, as the powder was sent in a regular seal baggie i managed to get some losses of about 20% that remained on the baggie. I estimated that i've put around 8 mg in to 2,5 ml of Ethanol. I had hard time dissolving it. It took me around 1-2 hours of shaking, only to still see lumps of powder on the bottom. I changed my tactic and put the bottle in warm water and then periodically shook it vigorously. That did the trick and by the 4th or 5th hour there was no more residue.

Powder was slightly yellowish white clumps that looks like this :D

med_gallery_10057_259_4085263.jpg

What i noticed, is that when carrying the bottle around i was feeling lighter and brighter than usual. :D

Anyhow, in vivo trials ended EXTREMELY successful! This thing is packed with light! :) I don't remember the last time i had laughed so much. My friend tried 2 drops that should equal anything from 100 - 200 ug. (I can't tell from the losses and i haven't weighted the powder when i received it). Myself on the other hand, cleared a drop that was dripping off the bottle and put the finger in my mouth just to see if it has any flavor. None was observed. I quickly ran to the toilet and washed my mouth with hot water, as i remembered i didn't have the time to trip all night since i have work in the morning.

Haha, :D yeah right.

Half an hour later both of us start to feel something. We both agree that it is less anxious and more friendly than acid. No anxiety and really really wonderful bright feeling. I would describe it as less "gloomy" than acid and so would my friend. I know gloomy may sound a harsh word, but it's somehow more lovely. Of course more trials will be required for a conclusive answer.

Sample has been sent to Energy Control for analysis. Expect full reagent testing to be published in the next 2 days. Also i've put the powder under UV light, but didn't see any fluorescence. I will do it again on the TLC plate and report back on the findings.

Next day i feel lovely and my brain has been re-set.

Also i think that the reason the blotters shown in upper post are yellow because the starting material is a bit yellow.

I think i found my new favorite ;)

<3

PS.

How to minimize losses when handling super delicate and precious powders under 50 mg?

Can anyone tell me what can i expect regarding stability in ethanol solution at around 8 degrees Celsius?

Every single individual that I've see try this has said they prefer it to acid. Are other people seeing this effect? I mean... like it seems crazy to say that there might be a drug that I could see overtaking the scene. This really seems to be a winner. Mixes well with so many chemicals and is much less set dependant.

Its not lsd 2.0 uts just a little cleaner feeling and more positive vibes. Read shulgins entry in tihkal its very accurate. There is a little less visual distubances than traditional lsd. Just a little tho.
So one could say its a little less potent imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.