View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys I'm sitting on a ten strip (& as bout 20 other psychs) of ald-52 and just really have been waiting on the right time to do it.
So the weather is great and got tons of weed and shatter. So what would you rather see a report on here since trs are limited and 2 of them are mine lol.
I have only tried this @ 125ugs. So 250 should be next.
Or I got a few of the new 100ugs eth lad blotters. Was thinking of 250 plus 100 ugs of eth lad.
Or a good hit of white on white paper with 250ugs of ald-52.
Or should I just eat 3 tabs?
I m here to serve the blue light community so let me know what you want to see!
Peace,
Nugz

Dude, do the ETH-SUNSHINE Combo!!!

Jesus christ...3?

I didn't care much for the previous LSD analogues I tried, but this is the one for me...Still going strong...

But... 3? 8o

This stuff is POTENT. 8(

Good luck with that, it will be an interesting experience for sure!

I'm obviously not a hardhead,(thank god) only 125 mics were absolutely amazing!

Seeing how there is so little info on ALD-52 why not up the dose in it alone till we can nail down its effects

I would not combine too. You should give the eth lad a try on its own, I found it to be somewhat special.

Well thank for the warning blue Merlin I would have been in for quite a ride off 3 tabs...
-250ugs ingested
within the hour I was tripping very heavily. It hit me like a ton of bricks just like good Lucy from the 90s. It's a bit less potent IMO than lsd.
Much less anxiety ne'er nothing coming up. No gastrointestinal problem or cramping that I would get with lsd.
Visually it's a real treat pretty much just like lsd visuals. I was @ ++++. For about 5 hours where I could not stop laughing at whatever I was watching or doing.
Very funny stuff.
So much more love and good vibes I get from this something that i do from 1p-lsd , AL lad , eth lad. I found all of them disappointing and less in depth and mabey spirituality worthless materials IMO.
This stuff has you while brain tingling and that very positive push that lsd has.
This stuff has it all. It's as good as lsd IMO. Just a wee bit less visual.
But metabolism wise food plays no role on whether or not your body can cleave off this.
So beets 1plsd hand down.
450ugs for me might be a "breakthrough" expierence. I'm not sure.
I love this stuff it's better than 1p lsd that is very clear.

Lol, yeah, for me personally 3 hits would be way too much, but everyone reacts differently, I don't need a lot of LSD either to trip hard, I'm much more tolerant towards DMT for instance, 100mg often produces no more than mild visuals for only 5 minutes, while others breakthrough on 25mg.
300 mics of eth-lad was very intense for me, and ald-52 is definitely more potent, so, I shouldn't try that any time soon with ald-52.

I also had more CEV than OEV, disturbing sexual visions near the end as usual, (I don't know why this seems to be standard :) ) the only thing I did notice was a lot of jaw clenching again, as I had with previous analogues as well, especially al-lad, I can't recall any of that on regular LSD, although it's been a while since I've taken LSD, definitely never have this problem on mushrooms.I'll have to eat magnesium next time.Although, this might have to do more with my set and setting than anything else, I'm going through some stressed times the last couple of years, it's probably due to that.

This is the only one out of all analogues that I personally really like as well, the others are all castrated versions of what it should/could be, in my opinion of course, I understand why others do like them.

Lol, yeah, for me personally 3 hits would be way too much, but everyone reacts differently, I don't need a lot of LSD either to trip hard, I'm much more tolerant towards DMT for instance, 100mg often produces no more than mild visuals for only 5 minutes, while others breakthrough on 25mg.
300 mics of eth-lad was very intense for me, and ald-52 is definitely more potent, so, I shouldn't try that any time soon with ald-52.

I also had more CEV than OEV, disturbing sexual visions near the end as usual, (I don't know why this seems to be standard :) ) the only thing I did notice was a lot of jaw clenching again, as I had with previous analogues as well, especially al-lad, I can't recall any of that on regular LSD, although it's been a while since I've taken LSD, definitely never have this problem on mushrooms.I'll have to eat magnesium next time.Although, this might have to do more with my set and setting than anything else, I'm going through some stressed times the last couple of years, it's probably due to that.

This is the only one out of all analogues that I personally really like as well, the others are all castrated versions of what it should/could be, in my opinion of course, I understand why others do like them.

Funny how you say it's actually ug for ug stronger than eth lad. I have to agree. I have tried it on numerous occasions and I don't get that positive vibe I do with ald-52 or lsd. Just a severe lack of headspace and depth. I never found the visual to be stronger off of eth lad that I did from this stuff.
Stock up guys this is truly amazing real ald-52 is on the scene.
So happy this hit the market last sucks for ukers but oh well.
Pro lad is the next lysergamines we will see. And I think we might see 1aceytl AL lad or 1aceytl eth lad for the UK market. It's obvious the aceytl chain cleaves off easier than a propynyl molecule.

I took two and a half and went to a fetish event last night. I actually get the sexual visions a lot and this only enhanced it. I spend about 4 hours on the dance floor with out a care in the world. Then near the end I was just engrossed by all the outfits and people. It made me super open so I was running around telling everyone how good they looked. This is much more social than lsd for me.

^ Sounds like good times, SMG =D

Although i still haven't found the time to have a fully immersive experience with this one, the few functionnal/threshold doses i took also point towards the same things you guys are mentionning above: peaceful stimulation, loving wisdom, social lubricant, humorous outlook, and an undeniable sex enhancer.

I'm not an LSD guy at all anymore (hate the bodyload), and didn't enjoy 1P-LSD either, but this one feels much more enjoyable. Really looking forward to a full-on trip.

How easy is sleep after the comedown from a full dose? I need to be up early everyday, so i really hope i won't be wired for 48h!

I took about 200ug of this and am finding it to be a pleasant, but fairly underwhelming experience. I guess I'll need to take it higher next time. Any suggestions on a good dose?

Depends how much LSD you to take. Personally I like about 250mcgs to 1mg.

I just took 250ug last night and I was fuckin blasted. It felt just like LSD itself, and I was maniacally laughing with my feet submerged in ocean water most of the night. I'm gonna say this is probably one of my new personal favorites. I'll try to write up a real trip report soon.

I found the duration for this chem really short, it was weird - after about 4 hours, visual effects became extremely diminished and I was basically back to baseline. What's the duration like for you guys? I was kinda bummed that it ended so abruptly.

^I found it very long winded. I was still having fairly present visuals at 12 hours into my trip last night, and that's after drinking probably 15 or so beers too. It was honestly longer lived than LSD has been for me in recent time. Maybe I had a weird reaction or something, but heck man, you really get your bang for your buck with this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.