View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently on an 1/8 of a 100ug dose of ald-52 to test again it's micro level effects. This has been my 3rd experiment and I can attest that it is indeed active and does not seem to be placebo to me at all. Just bright clean stimulating energy. Love it love it love it. Recommend.

ALD-52 is fucking Amazing, Just had my second experiment with this molecule took 300ug and had a blast, i mean you can literally feel like going iiiiiinnnn and out of the depths of your mind without even noticing, which is why i would really recommend this molecule over sister molecule, Smooth as Silk yet deep but no maniac thoughts or forced introspection.

300-UG is my favorite dose for now... I am finding that I do like this much better (Now) than LSD. Still, LSD has its place.

I think ALD-52 is a new teacher, for these times. Like LSD was in the 40's, 50's, 60's & 70's there is an awakening going on, all around the world. do you want war or peace..

Mannnn you guys have me anxious to get my shipment of 10 (instead of 25, need to stop spending so much $) tabs of ALD-52. My vendor is also sending me a 50mg sample of 4-HO-DPT so I'm knocking off two psychedelics from my to-do list rn.

LSD definitely has its place, it is legendary compound no serious traveller would say otherwise. But these reports and personal experiments with 52 suggests that this could be new favroute. :)

Question. If you had to choose between acquiring some acid or ald-52 which would you prefer? Particularly for the primary purpose of microdosing.

Question. If you had to choose between acquiring some acid or ald-52 which would you prefer? Particularly for the primary purpose of microdosing.

without a doubt, ald-52 even for microdose. I tried microdosing with two and with plain lsd is too stimulating/jittery for me, ald-52 works a lot better, more natural feeling

I find ALD-52 to be far preferable, with 1p I can take 200ug and I find it to not be high enough to fully develop. 300ug and it fully develops but it is not particularly visual and feels somewhat lacking (though still a good trip). ALD-52 is a light ut fully developed trip at as little as ~60ug, and 125ug is pretty powerful. At 250ug I found it a little too strong for the setting I was in (a music festival). I find it just as visual as LSD. I actually seem to find ALD-52 more potent than LSD, but it's hard to say for sure since LSD dosages are estimated, though I feel confident in my source.

I also prefer ALD-52 to LSD for any purpose.
This is a rather stiff statement. What makes you say this? I still find LSD to be the king, the original, God in corporeal form... ALD-52, while I love it very much, simply doesn't have the seriousness that makes LSD so Earth shattering. Really, the two are very similar, but I feel that LSD gives more direct insight into things. All this is very subjective of course!

This is a rather stiff statement. What makes you say this? I still find LSD to be the king, the original, God in corporeal form... ALD-52, while I love it very much, simply doesn't have the seriousness that makes LSD so Earth shattering. Really, the two are very similar, but I feel that LSD gives more direct insight into things. All this is very subjective of course!

To each their own, for me I will always prefer ALD-52 to L25. ALD will always have less anxiety, vasoconstriction and manic thought patterns, that alone takes the cake every single time. Let alone the other benefits, less toxic and easier sleep as well. The potency and seriousness is still there for me, in fact a deeper more introspective headspace, and more controllable trip in general. What makes LSD crazy is it's manic nature and chaotic headspace body load and visuals, there's truth hidden behind all that and it's just easier to see on ALD.

Yes it's very subjective as "seriousness" to you is the manic, chaotic fast paced nature. I would prefer to have more control and foresight allowing free willed travel through hyperspace.

To each their own, for me I will always prefer ALD-52 to L25. ALD will always have less anxiety, vasoconstriction and manic thought patterns, that alone takes the cake every single time. Let alone the other benefits, less toxic and easier sleep as well. The potency and seriousness is still there for me, in fact a deeper more introspective headspace, and more controllable trip in general. What makes LSD crazy is it's manic nature and chaotic headspace body load and visuals, there's truth hidden behind all that and it's just easier to see on ALD.

Yes it's very subjective as "seriousness" to you is the manic, chaotic fast paced nature. I would prefer to have more control and foresight allowing free willed travel through hyperspace.

I suscribe word for word all you said. Is indistinguishable from original LSD BUT with less turbulence, all the deepness, all complexity, but without the crappy come up, bodyload (exteme temperature fluctuations, anxiety, etc), and as you say, mania.

I suscribe word for word all you said. Is indistinguishable from original LSD BUT with less turbulence, all the deepness, all complexity, but without the crappy come up, bodyload (exteme temperature fluctuations, anxiety, etc), and as you say, mania.

I don't know. I love both, but I think the difference is that acid guides you whereas you can guide ald52. I can see a use for both, but acid seems more introspective to me.

To each their own indeed. I guess the mania and "I'm losing my mind feeling" is what I look for in acid, and because of that I'll always prefer plain ol' LSD. Not to say I don't love ALD-52, I would just rather LSD if I'm trying to have something serious, rather than casual. ALD-52 is certainly better for social settings though, I must concede that... but boy oh boy do I love the insanity of LSD!

Your not the only one ^ That is my favorite part of LSD as well the mania & that place where you forget how to use things i.e. The on button of your MP3 PLAYER for example.

... I do have one more experiment I'm curious about; that would be mixing ETH-lad and ALD-52
I remember 200ug Eth-lad had me questioning myself for a while. I feel mixing these two may do the same.. with a twist..

Finally tried 1/6th give or take of a 100ug ALD-52 blotter. So around a 16ug microdose or so. Anyway, pretty much as described, nearly indistinguishable from LSD at that dose. Maybe less jitters and slightly less racing thoughts, but that can be a plus for microdosing depending on what you like. All and all very enjoyable even at 16ug or so.

For those who are micro dosing...

I just received my ald in the mail and I'm a little concerned if micro dosing will work. The blotters are huge. Big enough that if the ald was applied 1 drop dose at a time instead of laid evenly and there could be areas within the blotter square that has no ald on it. I'd like to assume they're laid nice and even but I'm just wondering if people have gotten steady results micro dosing it. Thanks for the help

They are laid consistently i seriously doubt they have time to drop every blotter when they are making 20,000 at a time. These sheets have been soaked.
Mircodosing ald-52 has been documented successfully quite a few times on here so dont let the size of these awesome squares get you down brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.