View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALD feel's like depending on dosage it can be easy going and just for fun and higher dosages it starts to open up the universe.. ETH-LAD is to unpracticable for me.. It can be light and easy and very easy going and another time dark and twisting.. Degradation is in play here i think! but i don't really enjoy it. If there is other i chose other and there always is ;). The 1-propionyl-ETH-LAD is even more darker and slower in onset but about the same in total duration.. As to this date i take ALD-52 in front of all the others..

Side note on AL-LAD and PRO-LAD witch both doesn't have the spiritual mind opening cosmic feeling to it. Thy are like opposites to etch other.. AL is more dreamy and dissociative and PRO more clear and happy funny and i rely enjoys the shorter duration on both of them. Looking so forward to experiment with PARGYL more and trying BU.

With the new UK laws it's open up for some making or all lesyrics. And passionate chemists started to dig deeper in experimenting with lesyrics.

It's truly amazing and wonderful times to be alive.. For the first time i can feal like 60ies outh of the way hers the 2K acid wave (New age Acid wave)

The only one i really didn't like at all, more disliked was LSZ

*Cough* Wow you must be the only person on earth besides either shuligin or nichols to ever try pro lad!
I know bluelight allows no sourcimg but how the hell did you get that short of knowing the chemist who is making Eth lad and other lysergamines or making it yourself?
Beats me because unless its on the dark net you are lying out your ass or are very lucky. Idk.....;-)

I personally don't find 50ug interesting enough but everyone is different an reacts different..
ss
For me and AL-LAD anyway....everyone is different and reacts differently at different times.make sense?

You forgot 1P-LSD in your chart......

Your description exactly brought up a word for AL lad I said to myself last time with alladin before reading your post ----"dissassciation" yes I felt this unique dissassociation. And the head feeling is dreamy yes with the body dissappearing altogether(almost)
Would make a good antidepressant.....

Last edited:
*Cough* Wow you must be the only person on earth besides either shuligin or nichols to ever try pro lad!
I know bluelight allows no sourcimg but how the hell did you get that short of knowing the chemist who is making Eth lad and other lysergamines or making it yourself?
Beats me because unless its on the dark net you are lying out your ass or are very lucky. Idk.....;-)

I'm laying my ass of off coerce :D

I mean it's only 3 people in the world how can follow the recipe in TiKAL of 2 i mean Alexander made the recipe.
By the way how is the wonder man how is the only living being how can make 1P-LSD? Oh and he is probably the only one how makes the worlds LSD batches to right? :D.

No I'm no chemist and i don't consider myself fortunate per say i am rather wealthy but I'm no millionaire directly, i can read tho :D haha

But off corse something not publicly available is not real..

Namaste

ss
For me and AL-LAD anyway....everyone is different and reacts differently at different times.make sense?

You forgot 1P-LSD in your chart......

Your description exactly brought up a word for AL lad I said to myself last time with alladin before reading your post ----"dissassciation" yes I felt this unique dissassociation. And the head feeling is dreamy yes with the body dissappearing altogether(almost)
Would make a good antidepressant.....

Nop i didn't but i used another name for it 1P-METH-LAD1
Direct link to the equalization table of Lesirigamides
www.chemicaljuerny.tk

Yahh AL-LAD is really special in that why..

I find it quite enjoyable but i can c many people really disliking it also.
But don't forget asBigazznugz pointed put I'm full of shit ;)
It's only 3 people how can follow a recipe and has tested PRO-LAD.. (Now when thinking back wasn't BU-LSD commercial available a short while back???)

Namaste

Last edited:
Nop i didn't but i used another name for it 1P-METH-LAD1
Direct link to the equalization table of Lesirigamides
www.chemicaljuerny.tk

Yahh AL-LAD is really special in that why..

I find it quite enjoyable but i can c many people really disliking it also.
But don't forget asBigazznugz pointed put I'm full of shit ;)
It's only 3 people how can follow a recipe and has tested PRO-LAD.. (Now when thinking back wasn't BU-LSD commercial available a short while back???)

Namaste
Nope never seen bu lad. I dont think anybody else here has either. If it was available then you are the only person on bluelight to have tried it. If you are reffering to the lsb that was put out by a vendor well over 3 years ago that was just a nbome.
Back to pro lad. I said you are very lucky or are lying your ass off. From what i know the synthesis of pro lad has been very slow and are having troubles upscaling the batches. So i mean if you managed to get your hands on some from the guys who make 1p/ald, al lad, eth lad, 1p eth lad etc. Then like i said before you must be very lucky.
Oh yeah i could make pro lad and so could everyone else if i just had a lsd lab! And precursor chemicals. Just follow the recipie right yknow cuz lsd and especially prolad is SUPER EAZY to make. Is that how you tasted pro by making your own? If so i bow down to you are a genious.

Last edited:
If I was directly linked to the person doing the production (as in if I had tried a drug literally only a couple people are recorded having tried) I would not talk about it yet on Bluelight...

I have no idea if you have or not, but I'm just saying Bluelight isn't the most secure service for talking about direct connections like that cause... LEOs.

Shulgins entry on pro-lad at 175ug was hilarious to read. Sounds like an interesting material. But more relevant, I can't wait to candy flip ald-52. Even at 25ug, I find it to be such a brilliant addition to things like casual activities, hiking especially

Finally got around to renewing my acquaintance with LSD which enabled me to compare ald52 with the original.
I acquired some 200ug tabs (so claimed - they certainly seemed strongish) and already had a stash of ald52.

Firstly, there are many similarities as has often been pointed out. The nature of the visuals is the same for one thing. Lysergic visuals have a very distinct appearance compared to tryptamines or phens. On Lysergic substances I'm much more likely to see entire objects move, whereas tryptamines tend more towards distortion. Of course, there is also a fair amount of melting and breathing.

In terms of duration, acid definitely has a longer tail. On ald52, the trip almost seems to suddenly end. With acid it is more of a lingering comedown. Neither substance causes issues with sleep about 8 hours following Ingestion (for me at least).

The real difference is in terms of depth for me. Ald52 provides an almost relaxing ride. I can focus in on something if I want, and there are moments of insight buT i can control hiw deep i go and easily switch my attention if i desire. On acid however, the trip is more directed. It is much easier to become absorbed in a single thing (be that a thought or a visual) and the subject tends to be chosen by the drug (in other words the subconscious mind).

Both are wonderful substances in my view. For the record, the doses were:

First test 250ug ald52.

Second test 400ug lsd (tolerance a factor as only two days after previous trip)

Final test 600ug lsd and 250ug ald52.

The drugs combine well. I didn't notice any especial synergy, but then the dose was high enough to be consuming anyway. There were no noticeable lingering bad effects from the combination other than needing 12 hours sleep on the following night. The ald52 has never given me any bad side effects anyway, and the acid seems very clean.

Will definitely be ordering more of the acid!

Nope never seen bu lad. I dont think anybody else here has either. If it was available then you are the only person on bluelight to have tried it. If you are reffering to the lsb that was put out by a vendor well over 3 years ago that was just a nbome.
Back to pro lad. I said you are very lucky or are lying your ass off. From what i know the synthesis of pro lad has been very slow and are having troubles upscaling the batches. So i mean if you managed to get your hands on some from the guys who make 1p/ald, al lad, eth lad, 1p eth lad etc. Then like i said before you must be very lucky.
Oh yeah i could make pro lad and so could everyone else if i just had a lsd lab! And precursor chemicals. Just follow the recipie right yknow cuz lsd and especially prolad is SUPER EAZY to make. Is that how you tasted pro by making your own? If so i bow down to you are a genious.

I'm just pulling your leg m8 ;)

I'm as you pointed out laying my ass of :D

//End of discussion

Yeah, never seen BU-LAD or Pro-LAD. Eth-LAD and ALD-52 are fucking awesome, and definitely some of the better RC's. Nice to see some worthwhile chemicals in a not-so-friendly market. The RC market, that is

Back to pro lad. I said you are very lucky or are lying your ass off. From what i know the synthesis of pro lad has been very slow and are having troubles upscaling the batches.

I have a hard time believing that PRO-LAD is all that hard to make (compared to other Lysergamides)... I'm wondering if they just don't want to release it until more countries ban ETH/AL so they can come out with PRO as a replacement.

I mean... PRO-LAD is just the saturated analog of AL-LAD... I would have figured PRO would actually be the easier of the two to make. Plus, we are talking about the guys who made LSZ, right? Compared to that, synthing PRO-LAD looks like it would be a cake walk.
Then again, maybe I'm talking out of my ass here... IIRC Shulgin mentioned that ETH-LAD was very unstable in solution, so PRO-LAD is likely to be even less so, which might be the reason why they were having trouble scaling up the production.

I have a hard time believing that PRO-LAD is all that hard to make (compared to other Lysergamides)... I'm wondering if they just don't want to release it until more countries ban ETH/AL so they can come out with PRO as a replacement.

I mean... PRO-LAD is just the saturated analog of AL-LAD... I would have figured PRO would actually be the easier of the two to make. Plus, we are talking about the guys who made LSZ, right? Compared to that, synthing PRO-LAD looks like it would be a cake walk.
Then again, maybe I'm talking out of my ass here... IIRC Shulgin mentioned that ETH-LAD was very unstable in solution, so PRO-LAD is likely to be even less so, which might be the reason why they were having trouble scaling up the production.

yes you are most definitely correct. Eth-Lad is the hardest to make from what I have gathered. I remember right before Eth-lad came out the was a video clip of Dr. David Nichols
talking about eth-lad at a MAPS conference. I remember he said then that he doubted that Eth-Lad would ever be synthesized. He thought the sheer number of extra steps involved would be to hard for a regular lsd chemist to make. I guess he never thought that these lysergamines would ever be made. I don't blame him, I still am pondering how whoever made these lysergamines was actually able to make the compounds!!!
But i have talked to a couple suppliers and they have said that indeed someone is trying make pro lad, but the synthesis was harder than they expected. It also might be delayed quite a bit because im pretty sure the were using the lab to make ald-52 as it was in quite a big demand. We will see it eventually it is pretty much the last lysergamine leftover from tihkal that is potent enough to justify making it.

I'm currently on a semi micro dose 25ug of ald and I'm feelin bit groovy. I have a question tho, is there that much of a diff between 1p and ald-52 as far as effects after the come up? Don't both the 1p group and 1a group simply serve to just sort extendo release the lsd on the receptors causing is to be a bit mellow? What could explain the mellowness that people report with ald, but don't with 1p. Placebo due to shulgins entry?

I'm currently on a semi micro dose 25ug of ald and I'm feelin bit groovy. I have a question tho, is there that much of a diff between 1p and ald-52 as far as effects after the come up? Don't both the 1p group and 1a group simply serve to just sort extendo release the lsd on the receptors causing is to be a bit mellow? What could explain the mellowness that people report with ald, but don't with 1p. Placebo due to shulgins entry?

1p is far more mellow than lsd for me, at come up at least, very times less dramatic, jittery and "inmersive" without scape

I find 1p to be muted in effect, mellower, less vibrant. ALD-52 is like really great LSD in effect. I consistently find 1p to be lacking somewhat, and less potent, whereas ALD-52 is strong and sparkling. I can take 100ug of 1p-LSD and every time I find it threshold, whereas I can take 40-50ug (~1/3 of a 125ug blotter) and actually lightly trip, with traces of visuals and requiring attention to set and setting.

I agree about 100ug being threshold, but at 250-300ug it's beautiful! ymmv

I find 1p to be muted in effect, mellower, less vibrant. ALD-52 is like really great LSD in effect. I consistently find 1p to be lacking somewhat, and less potent, whereas ALD-52 is strong and sparkling. I can take 100ug of 1p-LSD and every time I find it threshold, whereas I can take 40-50ug (~1/3 of a 125ug blotter) and actually lightly trip, with traces of visuals and requiring attention to set and setting.

Yes, I haven't managed to get much from 1p-lsd yet. Tried it at 250ug and ended up taking 125ug of ald52 at the 2 hour mark to get things going a bit more. Probably need to research it a bit deeper I guess.

I don't think 1p-LSD is actually much less potent. I'm pretty sure some of it was just under dosed. 100ug of 1p-LSD is a fairly strong dose for me, and everyone I know has tripped pretty hard from 100-200ug. I've given 1p to people who are hardheaded to psychedelics and they said its pretty potent. A few people have posted here saying that 1p is consistently weak for them and all their friends, which means that the problem is probably dosage and not a fluke of metabolism.

I would really like to see the results of people comparing accurately dosed LSD, 1p-LSD, and ALD-52 in a blind test. I doubt people would be able to tell which is which.

People i know have compared it to METH-LAD and ALD-52 and some more..

It was indeed a delay until peak effect and a much smoother (longer) onset. This alone can make 1P-LAD feel more together sense your more eased into it!

Made liquid and was tested and in the following (Measured with lab pipette.) 100ug 1P-METH-LAD, 100UG, 100ug ETH-LAD, 100ug 1P-ETH-LAD, 100ug ALD-52

Both 1P versions reported to have a longer and smoother onset than without 1P added.
Regarding the 1P-ETH-LAD it felt more smoother and happier even when set and settings with pursues was made worse!
ETH lad can turn on you and go from happy and clean to somewhat dark and with some degree of anxiety! 1P-ETH-LAD was harder to turn darker and more twisted. And anxiety was also harder to fined with the 1P version.

Regarding telling them apart:
ETH-LAD and 1p-ETH-LAD has a fairly own vibe to it separating it from METH versions (both) blind tests has bin conducted and from the reports the test panel (witch all are fairly familiar with these compounds!!) could with ease tell 1P and ETH-LAD apart from etch other (Mostly on the tweaking with set and settings)

Regarding ALD-52 it could be taken for with METH but the percent was not more the 1 in a 10 people test panel. And as for 1P-LSD it was 0%.
(This is from experienced researchers)

Going to purity all was from needlepoint 98+%

In a discussion tho among the test panel it was concluded that inexperienced people and on more non research pleases like festivals and so on it whould be hard to tell 1p from non 1p's and also ald-52

why do you keep saying "meth-LAD" when LSD is already an accepted name for the drug? probably confusing to some

Status
Not open for further replies.