View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1p sucks I guess I don't metabolize it right or and I'm not super sensitive to psychs. I never said for any one to follow my dosing, or to even listen to my advice. Just going from personal expierence. 1p IMO is weaker than lsd.

We're aware 1P has metabolism differences for most people, in my case 1P is a hell of a lot more intense in every way than LSD for me, I don't particularly enjoy the intensity it has, carries an uncomfortable edge about it and in general the trip isn't as fluid and has abrupt transitions.

My ALD-52 blotters arive tomorrow so I can't wait to get back with a report.

Different strokes for different folks. I agree that 1p is weaker then 52, yet Bigazz and I will disagree on the beauty of eth-lad. Everyone is different and with so many options these days, folks should try out each and start at smaller doses. We may not all agree on which is the best analog, but we can agree there is something for just about anyone out there. Me personally, love eth and 52. Really no longer have an interest in al-lad.

So 100ug eth-lad and 100ug ald-52 Rocks... If so, I'll give that a go in the future...

I don't believe you or anyone else could tell 100 mics of 1p from a 100 mics of LSD. You see differences due to placebo effect not because chemicals are different.

This is spot on and I completely agree. Even if people were blinded and given the drugs by friends it is still difficult to tease apart distinct drug effects with compounds in the same class with similar duration of action. For example http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22526529. Where most participants given DXM rated that they had been given a classical psychedelic such as psilocybin. Although to be fair it looks like when the highest doses of DXM were given participants could tell the difference, but this still points out that stimulus discrimination is difficult not only within a class of compounds, but also between different classes with similar subjective qualities.

That link doesn't prove anything and is a study of 12 people. It says they were though they had been given a classic psychedelic, which at low doses a lot of people do seem to think DXM is as the NMDA-a doesn't provide all of the effects (seretonin effects for example). It is a psychedelic on Erowid.

I have about that many people who all say they find subjective difference in the three (LSD, 1P-LSD, and ALD-52) that doesn't prove anything either. Things that have been shown to be accepted fact earlier in the thread are that ald-52 has less blood pressure effect. That alone, could provide evidence of changes in subjective effect, since most people can tell changes in blood pressure.

A study of 12 people compared within subjects at all doses. Pretty powerful actually compared to the subjective reports here and experiences of people you know. How has it been show as "accepted fact" that ALD-52 has a reduced influence on BP compared to LSD or 1P-LSD? I highly doubt anyone is recording their BP across time during each experience with each compound and posting the data publicly. If they have feel free to point me in that direction because that sort of data (even from only a few individuals) is interesting.

Page 12, this thread. There are cited sources. Eclipse3130's comment.

Also, I do consistent blood pressure, bpm, sp02 monitoring during first trials.

While this is the ALD-52 thread I've noticed a few people mentioning 1p-LSD potency compared to the original popular LSD. LSD is more definitely more potent than 1p-LSD or at least the batches of 1p-LSD in circulation. This could be due to a number of reasons:

1: If iso-LSD is an issue with 1p-LSD it has not been removed, whereas this was done with a lot the excellent acid circling in the past 3 years or.
2: It is just weaker.
3: Purity of 1p-LSD in comparison to LSD (lsd batches these days are always very top quality and pure compared to what I use to come across even 6 years ago).

I think it is a bit of them all. But having tried volumetric dosed versions of both at the same dose and experimented with blotters of each and combining the two I will say the current 1p-LSD is definitely not as potent as current LSD in mass circulation. One other final reason is that when it comes to standard LSD, it's a street drug when its being sold and you always get people bullshitting the dose. So while some might think they are eating 250mics on a tab it is often probably about 150-200mics. If you were to take 200mics of original LSD, high purity, iso removed, it would most definitely be stronger than eating the equivilant of 1p-LSD. I wouldn't trust anyone's 'stated dose' for LSD unless you knew they laid it themselves.

I found 1p-LSD did not retain the same 'electric' push of acid. Does ALD-52 still carry this? It is the only lysergamide that's been around I haven't tried yet and I look foward to getting on a few binges now summer is around. :)

I just wanna chime in to say that IMO the most obvious reason that there's such a huge debate on LSD/1P-LSD's potentcy is most likely due to iso-LSD not being 100% converted into LSD during synthesis. Iso-LSD not being fully converted into LSD has always been my guess as to why there's massive debate on LSD purity and cleanliness of the trip. Anyway, I'm hoping to get to try ALD-52 soon. It's been on my psychedelic to-do list for at least 5 years, can anybody give their personal opinion on how strong 100ug of ALD-52 feels compared to 100ug of LSD? Also, is the general consensus that ALD-52's duration is a bit shorter than LSD? LSD always lasts 10-12 hours with residual stimulation lasting up to 16 hours after dosing for me. A shorter lasting lysergamide would be the bees nees if it doesn't require 300ug-400ug for a good trip, like AL-LAD does for me.

250ug of ALD-52 lasted much longer than 12 hours for me if you include the gradual comedown, with visuals still very much present at the 12 hour mark.

Balls. So about the same duration as LSD has. Is the residual stimulation on par with LSD in your opinion?

Page 12, this thread. There are cited sources. Eclipse3130's comment.

Also, I do consistent blood pressure, bpm, sp02 monitoring during first trials.

LOL @ you thinking anything eclipse cited on page 12 told us anything definitive about blood pressure reactions to various lysergamides.

Eclipse even states "BP the source is from nicks mouth directly, the other 2 are from speculation of memory, of course this isn't real cited evidence."

Maybe you are confused by the word pyretogenic? None of those screen shots from google books support your claims. I find it really amazing how people on here have no idea what they are talking about and state loose or even non-existent evidence as fact. Just because someone said it here or at Burning Man for that matter, doesn't make it true, OK? Jesus people we are creating a thread which TONS of people will consult! Can we please be logical and actually understand sources before opening our mouths and potentially misinforming other? I can see it now, someone reads the less BP effect on this thread who has high BP and thinks its ok to take ALD-52 vs the others even though this could be very unsafe for their condition...

Its great you keep an eye on those parameters for your first trip on a substance ST Morning glory, but how frequently do you check during your experience and why haven't you made that data publicly available to other researchers?

250ug of ALD-52 lasted much longer than 12 hours for me if you include the gradual comedown, with visuals still very much present at the 12 hour mark.
Totally agree with this the duration is more or less the same
Balls. So about the same duration as LSD has. Is the residual stimulation on par with LSD in your opinion?
It's there but not as strong as lsd. Ald-52 is not as pushy. It's not as string as lsd and there is so far no fried feeling the next day.

LOL @ you thinking anything eclipse cited on page 12 told us anything definitive about blood pressure reactions to various lysergamides.

Eclipse even states "BP the source is from nicks mouth directly, the other 2 are from speculation of memory, of course this isn't real cited evidence."

Maybe you are confused by the word pyretogenic? None of those screen shots from google books support your claims. I find it really amazing how people on here have no idea what they are talking about and state loose or even non-existent evidence as fact. Just because someone said it here or at Burning Man for that matter, doesn't make it true, OK? Jesus people we are creating a thread which TONS of people will consult! Can we please be logical and actually understand sources before opening our mouths and potentially misinforming other? I can see it now, someone reads the less BP effect on this thread who has high BP and thinks its ok to take ALD-52 vs the others even though this could be very unsafe for their condition...

Its great you keep an eye on those parameters for your first trip on a substance ST Morning glory, but how frequently do you check during your experience and why haven't you made that data publicly available to other researchers?

Once an hour (starting one hour before, 14 checks, under the assumption of 12 hour duration which I don't entirely find to be true) I don't make it avaliable because I am still compiling my Eticyclidone data. It actually take quite awhile to compile data. Since more people are using ald-52, and it is less dangerous, it would make more sense to put up data on the lesser substances that can cause more damage.

I can send you raw data because, in reality, by the time I publish anything about my set of experimentations, there will be established data. I am just posting things I think would be actually useful, as I haven't been in a trip report writing mode. Either way, I don't want anyone deciding they are going to use this drug because someone online said it doesn't cause as much as a negative (to me) of a change in blood pressure in them.

Looks like I was wrong on the published data showing anything about the blood pressure changes. That makes my data all the more interesting to me. It doea show a consistent, yet very minor, change in blood pressure that I was attributing to being calm on it. (not having the same anxiety) on LSD-25 I regularly have a slightly higher blood pressure.

You could have asked in a PM, I don't have a problem making the data public but I am not just going to dump a bunch of numbers that no one will bother reading and most will find confusing.

Got around to trying a microdose/allergy test of 20 mics or so, will report back with a full trip later.. The microdose was more so focused in the head the first 3 hours after ingestion very bright and uplifted minor euphoria, it shared a very similar head feeling with 4-Aco-DMT in microdose quantities, I don't know how to describe it and may be only something I can notice. I'm pretty sure these are both active in the BBB before metabolizing, I will do a blind microdose in a few days between 1P, L and ALD to see if I can confirm the feelings between.

lasted for 12 hours, definitely has a different edge about it, the euphoric aspect may be a little more - proved to be pretty damn potent.

2 friends and I tried this over the weeked.....me and L ate 2 apeice and M had 1

Everyone raved about how wonderful this stuff is.....clean fun, visual, happy, euphoric

We all commented on how it would be damn near impossible to have a bad trip on this stuff

We are gonna eat 3 next time....I feel like I could do 5 with no problem.....but I'm gonna just go up by 1 at a time

Beautiful....huge winner in my book....some of the best stuff ever(have been eating LSD for over 22 years)

Maybe the best I've ever had honestly....M said the same thing and he only took 1

2 friends and I tried this over the weeked.....me and L ate 2 apeice and M had 1

Everyone raved about how wonderful this stuff is.....clean fun, visual, happy, euphoric

We all commented on how it would be damn near impossible to have a bad trip on this stuff

We are gonna eat 3 next time....I feel like I could do 5 with no problem.....but I'm gonna just go up by 1 at a time

Beautiful....huge winner in my book....some of the best stuff ever(have been eating LSD for over 22 years)

Maybe the best I've ever had honestly....M said the same thing and he only took 1

Hey peacephrog...right there with ya! Been eating at lucys for about 20 years myself....how is ALD 52 similar/diffeent in your experience? Best material ever eh? Is it basically LSD but "nicer" or are th evisuals/body high/headspace different?

Yeah, here I am 2 days later. Was still slightly feeling my microdose, I decided to take 20 more mics this morning to get another feel of it, this shit is potent! By 2 hours I was on the edge of visual territory starting, shuttering and prominent shading, my mind and body was in UTTER EUPHORIC BLISS! Just endlessly tingling from an hour after ingestion up to where it is at 4 hours in now from only 20 mics! This compound is incredible! This is something that I can't say LSD or 1P-LSD has remotely the same effects in low dosages, this stuff is proving to be VERY bright and uplifting, very orgasmic potent and euphoric in microdosing quantities.. I have a feeling this is the one guys, out of all the analogues, you need to get this quick, and I haven't even taken a full trip on it yet. From 20 mics this stuff feels like the best LSD you've ever had, pair it with extra bliss and euphoria, visuals are not lacking for me, and I feel as this may even last LONGER than LSD. Great analogue! So thankful to have got to try it, truly an honor, as I sit here in utter bliss. :)

While this is the ALD-52 thread I've noticed a few people mentioning 1p-LSD potency compared to the original popular LSD. LSD is more definitely more potent than 1p-LSD or at least the batches of 1p-LSD in circulation. This could be due to a number of reasons:

1: If iso-LSD is an issue with 1p-LSD it has not been removed, whereas this was done with a lot the excellent acid circling in the past 3 years or.
2: It is just weaker.
3: Purity of 1p-LSD in comparison to LSD (lsd batches these days are always very top quality and pure compared to what I use to come across even 6 years ago).

I think it is a bit of them all. But having tried volumetric dosed versions of both at the same dose and experimented with blotters of each and combining the two I will say the current 1p-LSD is definitely not as potent as current LSD in mass circulation. One other final reason is that when it comes to standard LSD, it's a street drug when its being sold and you always get people bullshitting the dose. So while some might think they are eating 250mics on a tab it is often probably about 150-200mics. If you were to take 200mics of original LSD, high purity, iso removed, it would most definitely be stronger than eating the equivilant of 1p-LSD. I wouldn't trust anyone's 'stated dose' for LSD unless you knew they laid it themselves.

I found 1p-LSD did not retain the same 'electric' push of acid. Does ALD-52 still carry this? It is the only lysergamide that's been around I haven't tried yet and I look foward to getting on a few binges now summer is around. :)
You could just be a bad metabolizer of 1p lsd

like i said all 3 are the same for me, but since 1p-lsd has to be metabolised to lsd first (afaik) different people could well respond differently..... ald52 has some activity on it's own so the effect might not be as pronounced

and I'm sure that r1 subs with considerably different effects exist (I mean heroin is just acetylated morphine but feels different)

Status
Not open for further replies.