View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive read quite a lot about ALD 52 ad ETH LAD seperately but I can't find anything in regards to these as a combination, has anyone ever tried these as a combo?
I have, and yes it's a great combination, idk why but combing them increases the potency much more than 1+1=2.... more like 1+1=3 or even more (applies to 1p-lsd or lsd combined with eth lad too.

I have a trip report for 100ug eth lad, 125ug ald52, 30mg 3-meo-pce, ~60mg o-pce posted at http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/789680-eth-lad-ald52-3-meo-pce-o-pce-trip-report

I have, and yes it's a great combination, idk why but combing them increases the potency much more than 1+1=2.... more like 1+1=3 or even more (applies to 1p-lsd or lsd combined with eth lad too.

I have a trip report for 100ug eth lad, 125ug ald52, 30mg 3-meo-pce, ~60mg o-pce posted at http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/789680-eth-lad-ald52-3-meo-pce-o-pce-trip-report
Yup I got 1 eth lad blotter I have been saving for a opportunity to try it with ald-52. The thing is eth lad makes me puke just about every time so I'm not a huge fan. So did the ald-52 help with the body load or did it increase it? I was thinking of dosing the ald-52 first then dropping the ETH LAD about +1 hours later, I'm hoping the easy nature of the ald-52 come up might help out this situation. Or shit could backfire on me. Idk
Personally i d rather just take a high dose of ald-52 but I am going to eventually have to take that eth lad blotter.

I've recently come across some tabs that I swear may be ALD-52, they feel just like LSD in almost every respect except every trip has been sooooo, idk, warm and fuzzy.
I find my past LSD trips to have all been a little crazier and harder to handle but these tabs feel special, different, with a much stronger emotional and social bonding aspect.
I'm gonna have to pick some ALD-52 off my vendor and give it a whirl to compare :D

What i remember most are hearing echos like an echoplex guitar pedal...after saying a single word repeating a few times very clearly... I do not get this form todays LSD even after 300 ug plus.. also i remember strongly is, objects floating around Clearly, in space... like 1/4 note symbols coming out of the stereo speakers & multi colored. carpets growing pulsating up and down... there was complete ego loss... I get that with lsd in higher doses today still.

Todays LSD i get the ego loss,, morphing, movement of objects, lots of colors...

There where lots of other kinds of lsd Back then in the San Francisco Bay Area where i was from..... like 4 way window pain from Bolinas ca.. White lighting etc... they where very potent, but not Orange Sunshine like at all.. they where like, what you get now a days in the 300ug and up range...

I have a really good memory i'm a musician a bass player i have shit ton of tunes in my memory...
But i agree it could be placebo what we where expecting who knows...

I never used hard core drugs just pot and psychedelics... up until till now.... I only trip once every 2 months .. but lately a bit more then that cuz of the new LSD like substances out... it has been every 4 weeks...

If it is placebo on my part and my intent from what i want to experience.... then ALD-52 may or may not be the one...
So, we will see...

I can say that 10mg of DOM/STP it was not.
Namaste

I actually used alot of the street LSD in the SF bay area from 93-96 ...orange sunshine blotter was one of the...beavis and butthead, felix the cat etc.... I dont know if the mind growing older and developing has really any huge impact on the effect of LSD or not but I DO STRONGLY feel that while the over all effect of roughly 80 -100ug of LSD back then was much more visual than the equivelant amount of todays LSD. Mentally and physically the effects seem more or less the same. I wonder if perhaps ALD-52 was unwittingly circulating the streets as a means to prevent prosecution if those involved it cooking it /selling it got apprehended.

ALSO I find alot of folks saying that 1p-lsd is identical to L-25 . I and many other that have sampled it that I know in person all found it to be like the visuals youd expect from L-25 where gone...LSD seems to be the only psychedelic thst causes what i call a "wallpaper effect" Like transparent neon hologram patterns repeating over my visual field...I tripped VERY hard off of 100ug 1p but this effect was completely missing ...and there were various other differences I wont go in depth about. 1p is definitely different but powerful visuals are a rather important feature I seek in psychedelia.

Last edited:
I find alot of folks saying that 1p-lsd is identical to L-25 . I and many other that have sampled it that I know in person all found it to be like the visuals youd expect from L-25 where gone...LSD seems to be the only psychedelic thst causes what i call a "wallpaper effect" Like transparent neon hologram patterns repeating over my visual field...I tripped VERY hard off of 100ug 1p but this effect was completely missing ...and there were various other differences I wont go in depth about. 1p is definitely different but powerful visuals are a rather important feature I seek in psychedelia.
At higher doses, 1P does give me that "wallpaper effect" you mention. At lower doses it is less simmilar to LSD. For me, it starts to get realy interesting, realy LSD-like and visual, only from 250 micrograms on.

I have heard an interview with Sand where he states orange sunshine was just acid. At work now so cant go looking for it. It was on a pod cast

^Please comment with the link later. I am interested and thus far the evidence suggests Orange Sunshine was ALD-52. If I get evidence other than hearsay I plan on changing my mind.

Trying ALD this weekend. I am someone who thinks 1p and LSD are the same, interested to see if i can tell ALD-52 from them. I plan on blind testing 1p-lsd and ALD-52 in the coming months to see if i can tell them apart. Storage on this one is going to be crazy debate based on the history but i have yet to see any lysergic drugs that degrade in blotter form.

Trying ALD this weekend. I am someone who thinks 1p and LSD are the same, interested to see if i can tell ALD-52 from them. I plan on blind testing 1p-lsd and ALD-52 in the coming months to see if i can tell them apart. Storage on this one is going to be crazy debate based on the history but i have yet to see any lysergic drugs that degrade in blotter form.
Indeed, they seem much more stable than previously thought. I haven't noticed much, if any, degradation in my LSZ which I've had for over 2 years.

My blotters from the very first batch (larger blotters) are still fully active after being stored in a baggy in a dark dry space. Didnt even bother wrapping them in foil like i normally would with blotters. Id say its fairly stable but I wonder if it simply degrades into LSD-25? I can tell slight differences between this, LSD and 1P-LSD. LSD being the most potent, visual and deep and ALD seems to be more euphoric and light hearted. 1P seems like acid light to me but the issues with metabolism make me lean towards LSD or ALD as my preferred lysergamide.

^Please comment with the link later. I am interested and thus far the evidence suggests Orange Sunshine was ALD-52. If I get evidence other than hearsay I plan on changing my mind.
Thus far the evidence only points to an attempt to get out of an lsd manufacturing case by claiming to make another compound. And none of the seized drugs ever tested as ALD-52. I would bet my house it was just good acid. I will try and find the link but i have far more important things to do with my time atm so its way down the list. I am sure Nick Sands email address is out there somewhere. Try asking him.

ALD-52 was never heavily circulated, I'm not even sure if it was even made available in any large quantity, it was the cop out from the original sunshine which was just 300 mics of LSD to get off on charges.

It was originally created by Hofmann, i'd say it's still a mysterious one and deserves some research :) I feel I will be able to tell the difference as it has its own activity, of course will have to blind to make sure.

Wow! Does anyone think this will be any different from 1p-LSD, subjectively?

My question exactly...I have over a hundred hits of 1P-LSD, ALD 52 and good old LUCY...but really all I have is a bunch of acid. not including, of course, my meager stash of AL-LAD and ETH-LAD.
Or am I wrong?

Yeah, I guess that given easy and reliable access to LSD, this ones (ALD-52 and 1P-LSD) are more for the curious ones, or completionists. I know I can't tell 1P and LSD appart, specially considering how there's already a considerable amount of variation in individual trips with the same substance. I haven't tried ALD-52, but I figure it would be impossible to tell the three appart. For me at least.

Yup I got 1 eth lad blotter I have been saving for a opportunity to try it with ald-52. The thing is eth lad makes me puke just about every time so I'm not a huge fan. So did the ald-52 help with the body load or did it increase it? I was thinking of dosing the ald-52 first then dropping the ETH LAD about +1 hours later, I'm hoping the easy nature of the ald-52 come up might help out this situation. Or shit could backfire on me. Idk
Personally i d rather just take a high dose of ald-52 but I am going to eventually have to take that eth lad blotter.
your on your own here since I get no body load/nausea/whatever with any lysergamide I've tried (I used to get pretty bad nausea from 2c-e but it has disappeared for the most part with repeat exposure

personally I highly doubt I could tell 1p-lsd/ald52/lsd-25 apart without knowing before hand.... the effects of the set/setting/... are much bigger

same goes for 1p-eth-lad and eth-lad

i can definitely separate 1p-lsd/ald52/lsd-25 from 1p-eth-lad/eth-lad from al-lad from lsz from lsd

Personally I would find it pretty easy to distinguish 1plsd from and also ald-52 from plain lsd.
1p lsd is acid lite to me you gotta take like 250ugs + to get what you would get out of 100ugs of lsd. The visuals are diffent and not as elaborate as lsd also a shorter duration.
Same goes for ald-52 , though it is very good it is different from lsd. Its visuals are also toned down and 125ugs can be underwhelming for most. Everyone who I know who has tried it has said the same thing that compared to lsd the visuals are a little toned down. It's also a very easy going fun compound that doesn't have mabey that super strong electric feeling that you can get from lsd. It there but the sensation is not as strong.
Everyone really likes it's alot but the dose is higher than lsd. I would think that the higher you go with the ald-52 dose that the substances seems much more alike.

i can definitely separate 1p-lsd/ald52/lsd-25 from 1p-eth-lad/eth-lad from al-lad from lsz from lsd

That seems to be my experience too, except i haven't tried LSZ...never really wanted to, I guess.
could the 1-P part increase the molar mass enough to make it "appear" to be less potent? If so, one would definitely have to do more to be equal, but the effects, IME/O are the same and are more dependent on the particular trip at any particular time than it being a pro-drug or the "real thing". Isn't ANY pro-drug going to have this same problem? Then one ha to deal with the reverse placebo effect of it not being the "real thing"?
My 1-P blotters must be laid heavy because I dose them the same as my"real" LSD...and, yes, my "real" LSD is real.

Wait one...1P-ETH-LAD??? is there 1P-AL-LAD? I haven't kept up with the RC's as much lately due to the choices available on the DW.

Last edited:
I officially cant tell the difference between ALD-52 LSD or 1p-LSD they all feel like the exact same drug. You guys should try blind testing with the 1p and make sure you can really tell one from the other because i can't see any difference. ETH-LAD and AL-LAD felt different for sure but 1p and ald-52 feel exactly the same.

Last edited:
Hey eclipse3130,

I am researching Orange Sunshine. Could I have any of the sources supporting your three claims I requested earlier in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.