• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

Guys I have 15 tabs of ALD 52 in the fridge (air tight jar, foil, double bagged, LOADS of dessicants, alongside 1plsd and 5 250 ug Lucy's).

Ive never taken ALD 52 before, I got them in February while available to put by. I wanted to get a lot more before the band payment in Germany which evidently will be in an hour's time there if I'm correct and there are 1 hour behind us it will officially be on the 12th of July that these lysergamide compounds and tryptamines will be officially illegal in Germany.

But they didnt offer ALD any more so I got 1p instead, to keep buy for microdosing and a little recreational fun when I can find the time and opportunity.

I am excited and intrigued to try the ald-52 though. 1plsd produces a consistently fast come up for me I took 100ug on Saturday and it was 25 minutes when it was unquestionable that I was tripping and it was pretty full-on fairly quickly although not an especially intense trip at that dose but very fast to come up and reach peak.

It's bad, when somebody measures power of psychodelic comparing various but similar structure's substances such as lysergamides. I think, that is issue subcjective feeling. You can't define in percent what is power of the substance comparing her to another. And LSD and AL-LAD and ETH-LAD and 1P and ALD are lysergamids. But each of them has its own specific action.

If you take 1000 ug ALD or 1000ug LSD, propably you will have cosmic gate trip. But if you take 100ug ALD or 100ug LSD you will feel differents between this substances. Tacking only for power is wasted intellectual (and mystical ;p) potential of entheogen. So, table of dosage is adequate, but not for comparison power. The more that the power does not increase exponentially. 100ug is not half power of 200ug.

Not sure a lot of people can tell the difference...
There does appear to be a lot of smoke from this fire. Too many similar subjective reports of very notable, yet still subtle differences variations between Ald-52 and LSD 25.

I am still yet to try Ald but will soon. I would expect to be more difference between Ald and Lsd, than between 1plsd and Lsd, and personally although I do find 1plsd to be pretty much indistinguishable from LSD in most aspects, there are some clear and undisputable differences for me in particular the speed and intensity of the come up which is significantly quicker in onset and to reach peak every single time I take 1plsd and many others have agreed with and reported this exact same experience.

So I think they are definitely variations between these different lysergamides. And why shouldn't there be? It seems nonsensical to assume there would not be a subjectively observable difference. (that was not directed at yourself or anybody else in particular by the way just to be clear).

Ald is reported to be closer to lsd than 1p, and actually difficult to distinguish.

Ald is reported to be closer to lsd than 1p, and actually difficult to distinguish.
I think we could probably make a triangle where they are similar but different to each other.

It does sound as though ALD 52 has a slower and more gradual and gentler come up than 1plsd and possibly even Lsd-25. But much more similar to LSD in that sense unlike the rapid intense come up I personally experienced with 1plsd. Ald-52 is said to be smoother generally then both 1plsd and LSD, by very many people I have heard this reported.

I'm still a little curious what Hoffman based his decisions on when he decided to focus on Lsd 25 rather than ALD-52 which I believe he discovered first.

It still seems a bit funny to me how ALD-52 has remained relatively unknown in comparison over the years despite being discovered by the great man himself at the same time as the Legendary compound everybody loves so much.

I hope to embark on a modest 200ug trip soon. My last trip was just under 2 weeks ago on 200ug of 1plsd and every single thing about the trip from the very first signs is still very fresh in my mind and memory so I should be able to make a worthwhile fairly objective comparison on certain characteristics, similarities and differences but I will enter with a completely open mind and no preconceptions what expectations I am very capable of doing this in the name of science.

I really won't go into it expecting anything. Although that's not exactly true because I don't expect such a fast and immediate come up but if that does occur it will be interesting and revealing.

I never felt that ald was smoother than lsd or 1p.
For me 200ug ald will be stronger than 200ug 1p so be ready.

I never felt that ald was smoother than lsd or 1p.
For me 200ug ald will be stronger than 200ug 1p so be ready.
I will keep that in mind. I hope so. 200ug is great but a little stronger would be nice. We will see. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Psychodelics are too unpredictable, so we don't know, when 200ug is too much or 200ug is too little.

Tried this out for the first time a few weeks ago at a smaller festival...
Had a rather high tolerance from the previous few weeks tho

So without much material to work with I just jumped right in after reagent testing at 200 ug. I flipped with 130 mg of mdma at the 2 hr mark and another 40 an hour later. Honestly found the m a little too over powdering and was rather disappointed the trip wasnt more pronounced.

Perhaps its time for a tolerance break.. or maybe just in a different setting...?

Tried this out for the first time a few weeks ago at a smaller festival...
Had a rather high tolerance from the previous few weeks tho

So without much material to work with I just jumped right in after reagent testing at 200 ug. I flipped with 130 mg of mdma at the 2 hr mark and another 40 an hour later. Honestly found the m a little too over powdering and was rather disappointed the trip wasnt more pronounced.

Perhaps its time for a tolerance break.. or maybe just in a different setting...?
Have you taken equal doses of 1plsd recently and had fuller experiences? Was the trip already a little lackluster before you took the MDMA or was it may be the case that the MDMA was not such a favourable combination on this occasion and you might have enjoyed the ALD better on its own?

No lysergamides recently (tbh this is the first in years) but lots of others with cross tolerance:
Mushrooms the week before
4 aco met 3 weeks prior
And dxm and dpt (tho didnt feel the dpt) 4 weeks prior

Tbh the trip seemed surprisingly lackluster before even taking the M. However, I was distracted with the little one and the new friends she had made (dont worry her Mom was straight lol) so I couldnt really let go. Visuals seemed kinda light from the TR ive read too but it was day time (and Im not ususally oneto get much in the way of visuals anyway)...

Ill give it another go once my tolerance is down in a few months

No lysergamides recently (tbh this is the first in years) but lots of others with cross tolerance:
Mushrooms the week before
4 aco met 3 weeks prior
And dxm and dpt (tho didnt feel the dpt) 4 weeks prior

Tbh the trip seemed surprisingly lackluster before even taking the M. However, I was distracted with the little one and the new friends she had made (dont worry her Mom was straight lol) so I couldnt really let go. Visuals seemed kinda light from the TR ive read too but it was day time (and Im not ususally oneto get much in the way of visuals anyway)...

Ill give it another go once my tolerance is down in a few months
Yes perhaps try again in a different Circumstance and see how that goes but always with tripping any experience is possible including a lackluster one especially when we cannot fully engage and let go, with a clear and set if somewhat unconscious intention and purpose for the trip and the outcome.

Maybe use some weed next time, if it is an option and if you did not do it this time. Just a little massively boost the psychedelic aspect of lysergamides.

Even with that recent psyche usage, I would not expect your tolerance to be so high that you could not have a pretty full trip on 200ug.

I have just 15 tabs of it from February, but I'm not sure we will see it again much as I believe the makers have discontinued it.

I can tell them all apart( 1p, Ald52, Eth-lad ), they each have their own distinct effects. LSD25 is still at the top of the chain but I enjoyed the other three as well. Ald makes me look like I’m holding my breath or doing a handstand in that my head and face look like it’s gonna explode like a geyser of blood, from all that pressure it produces.

Finally having achieved a proper ALD trip, I understand all the differing/conflicting reports about it.

Have had a load of 1p and lsd25 journeys up to 200 mics and the extented duration Ive read about ALD always made me somewhat nervous so I was taking it slow at lower doses and upping from there.

My latest (being a few days ago) was a wonderful surprise. Took 90 mics (next till be 125 though Im aware 150 seems to be the golden zone) and swore for the first 3 hours that the tabs had degraded since being in my storage because it felt like nothing was happening. Then it crept up out of no where. At this low dose, definitely wasnt as electric and once the peak ended, i didnt have that same consistent mindset/euphoria as 1p. I was definitely vibed out for hours after, but wasnt as pronounced. Felt incredibly functional and clearheaded which was a welcome. Looking forward to the upperdoses where it apparently becomes indistinguishable from its counterparts.

Hey guys, just looking for opinionsm. I tripped on a combo of 4 ho DET and 4 Aco det 6 days ago, do u think a large dose of ald 52 will give me a good trip (like 800 mics since I dosed 400 mg of 4 subs six days ago) I also have 3 grams of 4 Aco det at my disposal and could use it for synergy. Or do u guys think the 800 mics will be enough? My last ald trip 4 weeks ago was 1000 mics and I was fine. Just wondering how long u guys feel a large dose of tryptamines poses a cross tolerance

what led up to this?
normally I would be ok with 6 days with one tab but I am a low dose-er

If your synthetic mushroom trip was very strong, and if you previously did ald-52 at multi tab doses then a multi tab dose will be an approach, but 8 tabs seems a lot of ald-52 unless you NEED to got to the edge, or are competitive about your use.
but if you have been doing too much, then your tolerance is way up and I really have no good idea of what to say except somebody would appreciate all those drugs more without tolerance, and it might be a good time to slow down and become that appreciative person..