• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

Hi all, first time poster here:) Did a couple tabs of Ald 52 few days ago and was wondering if it was a big jump from 200 to 300/400 mics? Also, I had a headache towards the last 3rd of the journey. What's the reason and remedy for this?

ALD-52 gives me headaches too, especially at the tail end of a trip. Ibuprofen does the trick.

Yeah, I took the same thing (Ibuprofen). I just wondered if there was a "trick" to avoid it, by taking something beforehand without spoiling the effects. I took 1p-lsd a few times about 18 months back and don't seem to recall any headaches, even on 300 mics.

I've never had headaches from ALD. Are you guys hydrating well enough? I have had literally less than five headaches in the past two years - hangovers aside - because of drinking 4L+ a day.

Hi all, first time poster here:) Did a couple tabs of Ald 52 few days ago and was wondering if it was a big jump from 200 to 300/400 mics? Also, I had a headache towards the last 3rd of the journey. What's the reason and remedy for this?
i find it relatively manageable even at high dose but, half ald half eth....

I've never had headaches from ALD. Are you guys hydrating well enough? I have had literally less than five headaches in the past two years - hangovers aside - because of drinking 4L+ a day.

4L seems like a lot but I'll try that. I probably had about 1.5 litres.

4L seems like a lot but I'll try that. I probably had about 1.5 litres.

1.5L of water is not near enough for a day. You want to be drinking at least 2.5L, if not 3L, optimally 4+.

As a society (speaking about the western world here, generalizing a bit, but still, I've seen it everywhere) we don't drink near enough water. I've seen people that have headaches all the time, or even infrequently, but the main factor is always the same, not enough water.

I agree, many people I've known do not drink enough water. I drink 8-10 large glasses (they're 16 ounce I think) of water. I notice the difference when I only drink a few. Almost any time I get a headache, drinking water cures it and I realize I was slightly dehydrated.

1.5L of water is not near enough for a day. You want to be drinking at least 2.5L, if not 3L, optimally 4+.

As a society (speaking about the western world here, generalizing a bit, but still, I've seen it everywhere) we don't drink near enough water. I've seen people that have headaches all the time, or even infrequently, but the main factor is always the same, not enough water.

but how do all those people live in the deserts - eg Navaho, Egyptians etc.

I mean, water is important for sure, but there's no real scientific basis to the "2 lts a day" thing... it's completely arbitrary as far as I know, and 4 lt sounds unnecessarily high, almost unhealthy... I'd be peeing all day long, I'm not sure giving that much work to your kidneys is really a good thing o_O

Most of the time I just try to pay attention to and obey my body. I'm sure our physiology has evolved so we can survive and live well just by paying attention to our bodily demands: Eat when you are hungry and until you are satisfied, drink when you are thirsty until you are not.

Staying hydrated is specially important while drugged on any substance, most of the times lysergamides noticeably dehydrate me, dry lips and stuff... But I just drink as I feel necessary - Although making the conscious effort to pay attention to that kind of symptoms - and it seems to work well for me.

I couldn't cite scientific bases for 2L a day but I can guarantee you from personal as well as interpersonal experience that even 2L a day is not enough water. In addition, drinking only when you're thirsty is going to keep you in a constant state of mild dehydration. That I know - unless I've been lied to in formal education settings, which, in reality, most of what I've been told in those settings were, so who knows - is a fact, that we only feel thirsty once we're already behind on how much water we need. Drinking large amounts of water does not stress the kidneys and in fact eases the strain on them.

While you can survive and be totally fine drinking less than 2L, I guarantee you you will feel much better drinking more. It is a very noticeable difference once you've fluctuated between the two for long enough. Especially after a two month backpacking trip I learned to be able to feel even the very beginnings of getting behind on water consumption. As well as realizing that most of the dips in energy and feelings of apathy or fatigue I experience during the day are due to mild dehydration.

Water is the most important factor in your health. You can live without food, but not water.

I took 1 tab of ald 52 and put it in a tiny bottle of vodka (20 ml) with the intention of microdosing. I then woke up yesterday morning and had a cup of black tea and something to eat. Afterwards I decided to try a microdose and measured out approximately 3 ml into a medicine glass, which would have been 15 mics. I'm just estimating because the medicine glass started at 5 ml. I was aiming for 12.5 mics but probably went over that slightly. Anyway, I felt the effects and had a good day, but today I felt really tired and drained. Is it normal for such a low dose to have these after affects? Is it because I drank tea with caffeine in it?

tl;dr: I had a small dose of ald 52 yesterday morning dissolved in vodka for a few days (approx. 13-17 mics) and felt really tired and drained today. What's the reason for this?

I usually get that 24 hours later (after dosing) and it lasts 8 hours, I have no explanation, I just half expect it. I am very used to being a little bit tired because it is the day after several times a month!

Yeah, I can understand with a full dose it takes a day or 2 to recover but I just thought with such a small dose it wouldn't affect me the next day. I will see how I feel tomorrow.

I have read and personally subscribe to the theory that psychedelics increase energy/prana/chi flow through your body, physical and metaphysical, and thus, after it has worn off, your body must recover from the increased throughput it just experienced. It's a compensation.