• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

You'll only get a stimulant effect, very mild as well, even 100 produced no more than a stimulant effect.

I think you can just start with 100.
200 feels somewhat like 40-50ug LSD headspace without visual distortions for me.

Last edited:
That is what I was aiming at. :D I don't have time for tripping now, unfortunately.

Don't worry, on 100-200ug you won't be tripping. ;)
But yeah, I got what you meant.

Can anybody comment on the effects of microdosing this ? Say a 5th of a blotter, that is supposed to have 150 micrograms on it ?

I took about 25µg at an outdoor music festival last year (or was it 35µg? I forget), expecting it to be almost unnoticeable. I was surprised to find it a little bit trippy, some music and visual enhancement for sure. I wouldn't call it stimulating at all, maybe a bit wiring and calming at the same time. I guess stimulants can be like that too though.

It was nice!

I did not take it, yet. I think I'll take a low, but not micro dose for recreation, soon, as MDing (microdosing) psychedelics did not work out that well in the past for me. Whereas MDing tryptamines was a total waste (dysphoric and agitated) vs. phenetylamines were more suitable (minor stimulation but not really utilizable/enjoyable either).

But AFAIK LSD (and perhaps 2c-d?) is the most decent MDing tool. Correct me if I'm wrong. That is why I considered to give MDing AL-LAD a try.

Long term I don't know, mushrooms did have a great effect in the 2 month or so daily microdose trial I had.

Microdosing lysergamids have a stimulant effect, completely different to what mushrooms did, you could test your personal preference.

AL-LAD is not very potent dose for dose so it's probably not the most suited for microdosing, 50ug is probably the absolute minimum as microdosing is considered.

I recently combined a low/medium dose of Eticyclidone (15 mg) with a microdose of AL-LAD (~35 ug, a quarter of a blotter, that is supposed to have 150 ug on it) and I observed, that it certainly added a rather distinct compassionate quality to the otherwise cold and mainly physical effects of that particular dissociative.

So while the effects of a microdose of AL-LAD that low - I must add that I did not have any tolerance to 5ht2x-agonists and a low/no tolerance to NMDA-antagonists - might not be perceivable on its own, they can add a serotonergic component to drugs, that lack effects in that regard, without being the central source of effects for the experience.

No negative side effects were noted.

I should bump this. I have no idea how this got down at the bottom of the second page.

I remain amazed our community has these opportunities with lysergamides. These wonderful chemicals are vastly safer than the other NBOMe, DOX, ect. Previously the possibility of exotic lysergamides readily available was unimaginable. While these are available I should probably obtain some.

Could I have an idea of the blotter designs this is available in?

^There's a pic of the blotter on the first page. I've been researching this one for over a year, and I must say I can get a great short-lived trip out of it at 300-450ug, but it never really gets mentally deep and the come-down seems to happen very quickly. I don't know if I'd want to go much higher than 450-600ug because of body load, but it'd would probably be fine at higher doses. Al-lad is an extremely forgiving lysergamide imo. Also combo'd well with 2f-dck in my one experience fwiw.

I also got this variation from the web.

hS6Blpm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also love that art on some AL-LAD blotters, IF I hadn't been given those blotters as LSD a couple years ago. Only to have them be some NBOMe... ?

I also got this variation from the web.

hS6Blpm.jpg

Ok I have a question. I got that exact blotter art but it was NOT for AL-LAD it was for ALD-52.

But I did order AL-LAD and the blotter art looked like a mini hundred dollar bill. Unfortunately I have ate a good amount of them, and only have 6 left. So I am going to try take a picture and post in a minute of what my "AL-LAD" looks like. I trust my vendor very much. Or I did anyways... Haha. jk
To be totally honest, I wouldn't know AL-LAD from ALD-52. Like I wouldn't know the difference in how one should feel on one or the other.. I have little experience with LSD/Acid and phens.
I am more experienced with tryptamines. I have never done "real" LSD/acid (except one time about 15 years ago, when I was about 14 years old and that experiences is very blurry and unclear in my mind and can't remember a lot of it. The only thing I remember is one minute was having great fun, the next I was terrified, scared and out of my mind.

Anyways so did anyone else get this blotter art for AL-LAD or was yours the hundred dollar bill print.
Or did anyone get that blotter art and it was for ALD-52

b6vw1v.jpg

The darn thing is so small with only 6 tabs left. But you can kinda see the art. It looks like a one
hundred dollar bill

thats the AL-LAD I got. And it is only 100mcg
btw- that's a really bad picture. I took with iPhone and tried to edit the color so it looked more defined. It looks fucked up. By its on a blotter, and the blotter art is a 100 dollar bill...

b6vw1v.jpg

The darn thing is so small with only 6 tabs left. But you can kinda see the art. It looks like a one
hundred dollar bill

thats the AL-LAD I got. And it is only 100mcg
btw- that's a really bad picture. I took with iPhone and tried to edit the color so it looked more defined. It looks fucked up. By its on a blotter, and the blotter art is a 100 dollar bill...
Ugh.. That looks like moldy shi! Bwahaha!!

Are these them? They are a popular print.

il_570xN.667087497_amxf.jpg
I dont get the purpose behind this print. I would never lay somthing as remarkable, and loving as lsd or ANY lysergamine, on a print that has the sum of all evil on it the mighty dollar bill.
Its crazy how somtimes the print on the lsd effects the nature of the trip.
I mean at least do what hippys did in the 60s and make blotter art. If you call that art you are a moron, life is not all about how much $$ you have its about how you choose to live it.

Last edited:
Anyone know a good dose for a first-timer on this? I overshoot a bit with them, there is always 1 person is tripping HARD, but I also don't want it to be boring for them

300 to 400ugs is a good starting point should be enough to get you somewhere. Depending on if you have any tolerance. Al lad is pretty damn boring below 300ugs imho.
Usually most people, at least latley on this thread have been dosing all the way up to 600ugs and still dont get floored. Its a wierd one with its cross tolerance and how long that tolerance takes to subside.