• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

hi everyone. I did like 20-30 mg ethylphenidate this morning. I really want to do some 6-APB tonight, would this be a bad idea? Let's say 6-8 hours after I did ethylphenidate I take the 6APB.

Last edited:
What I would suspect, with what concentration of ethylphenidate, with a four-hour half-lilfe, is left in your system at eight hours later, will not contraindicate 6-APB, in my opinion.

As a matter of fact, t0aster, see my trip report of a week or so ago, while I purposefully used 6-APB only a couple of hours after ethylphenidate (in fact, to counter a particular side-effect, vasoconstriction.)

thank you, Just a Guy, I appreciate it. Could you perhaps sum up the experience or throw me a link to the specific trip report? I wouldn't know how to find it, sorry.

Last edited:
Very interesting - I've read all the 6-APB threads and there seems to be a really, really wide variety of reactions and experiences. I am awaiting an order and really hope it arrives at all, let alone in time for a music festival next weekend, and isn't bullshit/a bad batch.

I am curious as to good dosage for an urban setting mostly-daytime techno-oriented music festival, with afterparties around the city which I do not know my way around at all. I weigh 125 pounds and generally eat like I'm being graded on my nutrition. Have used MDMA (or things parading as MDMA) maybe 4 or 5 times prior, always in pretty small, not precisely measured doses, never MDA. Only psychedelics have been mushrooms. Last shroom trip was early February and last MDMA was November. I guess I'm a little more interested in the "enhanced dancing" part than the "trippy" part since I'll be in a crowded semi public space.

We'll be staying at a hotel next to the venue so I was planning to lay low for the first hour or so in case I get sick. All the accounts of horrible explosive diarrhea for days after is not promising seeing as the end of the festival = 10 hour car ride home, but I guess adult-sized diapers exist for that reason.

Quick tip- never eat on 6apb long story short i eat and it came straight back up after that it was awesome

Really? I ate a full meal of mexican food with tacos, rice, beans, queso, etc. while peaking on 125mg and was fine...

I am curious as to good dosage for an urban setting mostly-daytime techno-oriented music festival, with afterparties around the city which I do not know my way around at all. I weigh 125 pounds and generally eat like I'm being graded on my nutrition. All the accounts of horrible explosive diarrhea for days after is not promising seeing as the end of the festival = 10 hour car ride home

I'd say 125mg. Every time I do that amount, I roll HARD with eye wiggles and everything, but it's manageable. I was in a cramped electronic club during my first experience, hot and sweaty as hell, my shirt drenched 100%, and was fine.

Also, I didn't experience any diarrhea, at least the pushy kind that needs to come out RIGHT NOW.

Very interesting - I've read all the 6-APB threads and there seems to be a really, really wide variety of reactions and experiences. I am awaiting an order and really hope it arrives at all, let alone in time for a music festival next weekend, and isn't bullshit/a bad batch.

I am curious as to good dosage for an urban setting mostly-daytime techno-oriented music festival, with afterparties around the city which I do not know my way around at all. I weigh 125 pounds and generally eat like I'm being graded on my nutrition. Have used MDMA (or things parading as MDMA) maybe 4 or 5 times prior, always in pretty small, not precisely measured doses, never MDA. Only psychedelics have been mushrooms. Last shroom trip was early February and last MDMA was November. I guess I'm a little more interested in the "enhanced dancing" part than the "trippy" part since I'll be in a crowded semi public space.

We'll be staying at a hotel next to the venue so I was planning to lay low for the first hour or so in case I get sick. All the accounts of horrible explosive diarrhea for days after is not promising seeing as the end of the festival = 10 hour car ride home, but I guess adult-sized diapers exist for that reason.

Loperamide aka immodium ad is wonderful for avoiding the next 2 days on the toilet.

Do you know what form your 6-apb is in? HCl or succinate? It seems to greatly affect your dosage.

Really? I ate a full meal of mexican food with tacos, rice, beans, queso, etc. while peaking on 125mg and was fine...

Also, I didn't experience any diarrhea, at least the pushy kind that needs to come out RIGHT NOW.

Mexican food and APB and STILL no shits?

this man deserves some kind of award.

Mexican food and APB and STILL no shits?

this man deserves some kind of award.

To be fair I did grow up on tacos, breakfast tacos, burritos, enchiladas, etc. Tis the way of Texas to never get shits from it.

Came in the mail a week after order. Vendor doesn't follow their own policy of not shipping to my country apparently. I only have a Marquis test kit - tested brown, then really dark brown, then black - I've seen mixed reviews saying 5 tests brown/black and 6 tests purple/black. No fizz so I would guess not HCl. It is off-white and really fluffy and flour-like.

:\

Last edited:
My 6-APB was very fluffy and exactly like flour, dosing it out was always a terrible time.

Quick question for all your APB heads! In about 3 weeks, I'll possibly be having a experience on 6-APB with a close female friend of mine. I have experience of the 60/50mg 6/5APB combo, but never either-or alone. Therefore, what I would like to know is this: My plan was to drop 150mg of 6-APB as I really want to have a intense and euphoria filled experience, although I was wondering what the empathy/tactile enhancement is like on 6 alone? Considering the female friend in question, I have been wondering if I will need to add 50mg or so of 5-APB to get any tactile enhancement/empathy, or will the 6APB alone be enough?

Cheers

SR

I weigh a tad less than 175 at the moment (more around 170) due to I have been slamming the cardio over the past few weeks, so I'm assuming 150mg for me will be plenty. In regards to my female friend, she is around 5"3 (she has a few experieces with high-dose MDMA) but should I dose her slightly lower?

In regards to the experience itself, how intense is the come-up/ euphoria on 150mg? I've read many a report stating that 125mg doesn't really get you to where you want to be (hence my higher dose), and considering I'm used to the eye-rolling madness that are PartyFlock/MortalKombat pills, I don't want to end up dissappointed!

If anyone can add any of their experiences using this dose, it would be great :D

If you want eye-rolling madness, as you put it, then I might suggest 175mg for you, 150mg for her. I personally would turn it into a hedonistic sex-trip. But nahhhhh, if you haven't played w/ any MDxx chemicals or other serotonin affecting ones in a couple of months or more, then you should be good. Keep some marijuana around for the end...

I'm kind of jealous. Nothing is quite like the first time, and to spend it with your lover, priceless.

Let me offer you some of my trip reports and thoughts:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...6-APB-Thread-(Part-5)?p=11275365#post11275365

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...6-APB-Thread-(Part-5)?p=11344094#post11344094

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...6-APB-Thread-(Part-5)?p=11347574#post11347574

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...6-APB-Thread-(Part-5)?p=11490029#post11490029

Here's one of my favorite experiences, but it was combo with 6-APB: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-Find-the-Groove-quot?p=11530101#post11530101

Some other thoughts:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...6-APB-Thread-(Part-5)?p=11287517#post11287517

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...6-APB-Thread-(Part-5)?p=11327591#post11327591

Cheers for the feedback mate, I'll have a read through the links now! In terms of my dosage, would 175mg be too high considering its my first experience with 6APB alone ( I have done 60/50 of 5&6 apb about a year back)..I read a report by jesusgreen which stated 150mg was really intense, but just about right. I do have MDMA at my disposal, but I'm after something which lasts a tad longer than MDMA, as I find that after about 5 hours, most of the euphoria is gone and Im just left with a glow/jaw clenching.

In terms of nausea, what can I expect? Whilst I have never felt nausea on either MDMA or APB's, my female companion has often felt naseous coming up on high doses of MDxx, so I'm just hoping she doesn't vomit her 6-APB up. Hopefully though the empathy with 6-APB is up there with good ol' MDMA :D

EDIT: Forgot to ask, whats 6-APB at 150mg-ish like on the heart? I'm no stranger to 200mg of MDMA, but I'm just wondering what the comparison in terms of blood-pressure/temp rise is between these two? If I'm going to be in a club when I drop, I want to be aware of my HR if I'll be dancing. My HR on MDMA usually lowers after the come-up.

I bet most of your questions are answered in those links, but just in case:

As far as being tough on the heart -- 6-APB didn't seem to stress my heart or respiratory at all. Even when I went crazy with the higher dosages.

Stick with 150mg -- I suspect it will be your sweet spot, too. As for your lady friend, mybe 125mg is the way to go.

There will be nausea. Just hold it down. If you are able to dry-retch, then do it! Because it's after that reflex that "the buzz finds the groove." On an empty stomach, by the time the impulse to vomit comes around, hopefully most of the chemical has been broken down and absorbed, so even if you did throw up, you would already be on your way.

I've come to anticipate the nausea eagerly, as it means the show's about to start.

And if you are going out ... oh boy... you may not want to take 150mg of 6-APB after all. lol