• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By a lot of experience, are you left with a tolerance? I don't have experience with MDMA, but I found 150mg of 6-APB surpassed what I always imagined MDMA was like - most euphoric experience I've had to date, quite empathogenic but not "lets hug everyone", more just talkative, relaxed, and very open with my friends.

150mg would likely be a good dose. I've heard of a lot of people being underwhelmed with 100mg, so personally I wouldn't take less than 125mg.

Remember to take an allergy test dose of 1mg or so beforehand though :)

No they don't have a tolerance to MDMA. I don't think the allergy test will be able to do lol

Allergy tests are important really. Just take 1mg the night before :)

With no tolerance 150mg would easily be an awesome experience imo :D

Why? Allergy tests are quite important as although it's rare, people can have extremely bad reactions at even small doses, but you'll see signs of that even with a tiny dose like 1mg. Impatience only endangers people.

That said though, you can get away with a few hours for the allergy test with something like 6-APB most likely. Wait at least 3-4 hours before considering a full dose though :)

Could anyone tell me what causes the 'chills' on the comedown. This tends to happen when on any strong serotonin releasing agents or psychedelics. Is this due to your increase in body temperature? If I take mitrazapine afterwards I can actually feel my body warming up again, my muscles relaxing then I usually drift off to sleep. It's quite nice. :D

Could anyone tell me what causes the 'chills' on the comedown. This tends to happen when on any strong serotonin releasing agents or psychedelics. Is this due to your increase in body temperature? If I take mitrazapine afterwards I can actually feel my body warming up again, my muscles relaxing then I usually drift off to sleep. It's quite nice. :D

I believe it's changes in your cortisol levels, assisted by your reeling 5-HT2C receptors. IIRC, depletion of serotonin causes an increase in cortisol in a fair amount of people (check out this article - of course, everyone's different, so unless you do some expensive tests you can never really know for certain). Anyway, mitrazapine inhibits cortisol secretion, so there are fewer hormones floating around going "HOLY SHIT GUYS THAT WAS UNREAL" and you can finally relax. :D

Someone with more experience might wish to double-check me; I don't want to give false information. It makes a lot of sense to me, though.

Allergy tests also provide a good warning mechanism for a mislabelled batch of product. IMO it would be foolish to do without them.

Allergy tests also provide a good warning mechanism for a mislabelled batch of product. IMO it would be foolish to do without them.

Yep! This also goes for product you've already tested too, as although it's rare, there have been cases where people have gotten bags of 2 or more chemicals rather than 1.

Is the erotic possible on it or is dick droop prevalent? I tend to steer clear of substances which inhibit my sexuality but I might have to make an exception..

Pretty prevalent, just like most stimulants this one makes getting an erection very difficult, I think it probably would be near impossible when peaking on a good dose, but it's less difficult on the comedown.

Personally I didn't feel horny at all on it though, if anything it got rid of my sexual desire because I was getting too much pleasure from the experience itself. I'd rather cuddle or chat shit.

has anyone ever tried mixing this with some 4-fa, its seems like many ppl get kind of floored, may be some 4fa will add some good stimulation, I think ppl do mix 4fa with mdma, so I guess it could work well with this chem...

by the way, no hornyness, god damn it...

Pretty prevalent, just like most stimulants this one makes getting an erection very difficult, I think it probably would be near impossible when peaking on a good dose, but it's less difficult on the comedown.

Personally I didn't feel horny at all on it though, if anything it got rid of my sexual desire because I was getting too much pleasure from the experience itself. I'd rather cuddle or chat shit.

I was able to get an erection on my peak, and my god let me tell you the payoff was worth the greatest feeling a human being can ever feel lol

I've spoken to people on other forums and they mentioned nausea and headache's on the comedown. Can anyone verify this?

2000th post :)

Combining 5 & 6APB

Hello everyone,

I have seen a couple of reports relating to the Hexagonal combi-pellets of 5 & 6 APB. Has anyone else tried this combination, in either pill or powder form? I have powder of both 5 and 6 and may conduct a little experiment to see in the New Year. Does anyone have an advice with regard to ratios of the substances? 150mg of 6 was enough for me to have a very interesting evening. About 100mg of 5 was enough for a pleasant evening.

I intend to be quite cautious but would appreciate any advice.

I've spoken to people on other forums and they mentioned nausea and headache's on the comedown. Can anyone verify this?

Took 150mg of 6 (bombed powder, 100mg and then 50mg at T+2:00), 50mg of MXE and some weed spread over at least 6 hours. Had a rough time coming down but headaches and sickness were not part of the experience.

I was able to get an erection on my peak, and my god let me tell you the payoff was worth the greatest feeling a human being can ever feel lol

During my little experience, I also had no problem. However, just as the evening was about to take an interesting turn ;), my girlfriend's friends came to pay us a visit. This was cool but unfortunately I missed out on what was an awesome opportunity.

I can attest to the headache. But I think most of it was because I simply did not drink enough water. I had like one cup haha. The best thing imo would be to get like 10 individual large cups and place them where you will be rolling at, that way you can visually remind yourself to drink. That or place sticky notes all over telling you to drink water hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.