• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once took 200mg and it was very intense, but not that much more so than 125-150. I did find that the residual stimulation seemed to last a lot longer as my dosage increase (like 24). This led me to feeling really crappy for a day after, but that could also have to do with not being able to get good sleep. I haven't yet seen the benefit of increasing the dose significantly. I can see the benefit of redosing after about an hour or two.

Do you get the desire to re-dose on this? I had not one second thought to take more very good thing imo. I as well feel kinda crappy from the residual stimulation. Wouldn't let me sleep so im exhausted but can't sleep heh. I can't imagine 240mg.

Also leaves me with a sense of accomplishment. I got what I wanted to out of it. So I'll take it again in another 6 months :D

Oh yeah, lethargy on comedown kinda kills. It's possible to overcome it, but one doesn't want to engage in any heavier task than reading a book.

Thus, GET A BOOK. You'll thank me for that.

I didn't get that desire either. It's just that "oh, it ended. Was fun"

Do you get the desire to re-dose on this? I had not one second thought to take more very good thing imo. I as well feel kinda crappy from the residual stimulation. Wouldn't let me sleep so im exhausted but can't sleep heh. I can't imagine 240mg.

Also leaves me with a sense of accomplishment. I got what I wanted to out of it. So I'll take it again in another 6 months :D

No I usually don't get much of a strong desire to re-dose. I definitely would not call 6-APB moreish at all. At a lower dose I have redosed in the past, but not because it was a fiendish substance. More because I took say 100mgs and then like 2-3 hours later decided to take an additional 50mg.

^ I always get enough and save enough to allow for the redose, but usually have to remind myself some hours in to actually take it. It's only when I look at the clock and realise I'd originally planned to redose some hours previously that I get round to doing the remainder in usually. Least fiendish stuff I've ever come across, possibly because the redoses rarely add a great deal anyways IME. Intensity of the experience seems to be entirely determined by starting dose, subsequent doses mainly just prolonging the duration.

Unless you're redosing too early.

Then you're basically "coming up" higher and higher over the course of 5 hours...

One quick question, I have around 100mg left and I'd like to use the rest of it. What are the chances of a good roll if I were to plug it? I took my prior dose Sunday night and it is now going to be Tuesday night.

Dosing again 2 days later? That's a very bad idea. This should be treated like MDMA/MDA and you should space your rolls at least a month apart, ideally more. It's likely as neurotoxic as MDA (or more) and dosing in such a short period of time will increase the neurotoxicity, and also result in you getting tolerance and losing the pleasurable effects.

Don't do it imo.

Wait a month, then yes try plugging :)

Dosing again 2 days later? That's a very bad idea. This should be treated like MDMA/MDA and you should space your rolls at least a month apart, ideally more. It's likely as neurotoxic as MDA (or more) and dosing in such a short period of time will increase the neurotoxicity, and also result in you getting tolerance and losing the pleasurable effects.

Don't do it imo.

Wait a month, then yes try plugging :)

Yeah I suppose you're right there. Why mess it up for myself hehe

Has anyone tried plugging it as of yet? The local headshop where I get my 6-apb is a bit pricy and I want to know if plugging it would be worth it. I've snorted around 50mgs with great result, and from what I've heard if you can snort something you can usually plug it. But at the same time I've heard most people don't get results snorting or plugging the chemical. Advice?

You can plug it just fine.

Also... the local headshop??!

Those fuckers ruin everything.

Is plugging it worth it? Does it give to a better high than just snorting? And its actually kinda nice to have it there. Not the best deal or even overall idea, but it works.

Actually by your snorting it you are in effect wasting it. Snorting lasts under an hour...that's just a waste. Plugging anything usually results in extended duration and increased potency, so yes it is worth it. Also if you are planning to plug make sure it is a dose much smaller than the dose it requires for you to roll when ingested. By plugging the chemical bypasses your stomach and goes from your colon straight into your blood stream.

Yeah I agree, better stock up on legit 6-APB while you can haha because I'm sure within a year this stuff will be banned because of idiots having access to it.

Actually by your snorting it you are in effect wasting it. Snorting lasts under an hour...that's just a waste. Plugging anything usually results in extended duration and increased potency, so yes it is worth it. Also if you are planning to plug make sure it is a dose much smaller than the dose it requires for you to roll when ingested. By plugging the chemical bypasses your stomach and goes from your colon straight into your blood stream.

Rectal dosing does not increase duration, it decreases duration from oral slightly less than nasal dosing.

This is a very interesting thread, I got to check out the whole thread sometime soon..

Could anyone tell me weather 15-20mg of mitrazapine is safe afterwards. I was only asking because mitrazapine works on serotonin it might have an interaction. Etizolam aren't very good for sleep.

^ Works for me. Can't answer absolutely as to how safe it is, but regularly use 30mg mirtazapine when I've had enough and ready for bed. Always used it when the main effects are long past with only a little residual stimulation left, and brings the ride to a close with no issues IME. Don't believe interactions are likely to be dangerous when used at that late stage, the serotonergic effects of the 6-APB being pretty much done with. Mirtazapine has apparently been used in combination with SSRIs and to treat serotonin syndrome anyways which suggests the combination is safe to me, not being an expert on the chemistry?

What do people suggest a recommended dose be for someone who has alot of experience with mdma but doesn't roll frequently & has never used this chem before
?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.