Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to give IVing this a go..
anyone seen or heard of someone IV 6-apb before?

yes i know make sure its teh real deal and reasonably pure blah blah blah anti-needle sentiment* blah blah bleh

thanks.

i don't think there's too much anti needle sentiment on bl lol...

any way, ive been really curious about 6-apb for awhile but i don't know if i can justify buying some at the exorbitant /gram cost. how can anyone justify buying this stuff regularly?? must be real good shit.. lol

eh, maybe i was imagining it8(

mine is a free sample=D
apparently they're great samples then when you pay up its bunk.. abuse it or lose it.;)

argh, pellet talk is confusing me.

how much is the presumed dose per pellet? im only interested in powders anyway because i never trust branded mixes.

any info on how it affects sexual drive/performance?

bit like mdma and imo not a horny drug , if you want a shagedelic drug try peevee

This is now a very popular street drug in my area (available in pellet form)

I know we cant talk about prices, but I wonder what they're selling em for 20/30% mark up?

Dont people know they can just order them online?

It's the pellets that are sold! They're still in the packets and they're cheaper than what you would buy them online since the dealers buy loads in bulk.

I'm keen to give this chemical a try, but before I decide whether or not I take the plunge, I've got some questions;

1. Is 6-APB overly stimulating, enough to cause a lot of anxiety?
2. Is it similar at all to BZP?
3. Would cannabis mix well with it, or help with the comedown?

I've just got to say though, the prices are ludicrous, so even if I do try it, it'll be a once off.

the beginning of the end?

i hate it when things like these get out in the open and really start being abused. plus, buying in pellet form from the street is a sure fire way to get something else entirely.
guess i should stock up now, and get info on stability long term

the beginning of the end?

i hate it when things like these get out in the open and really start being abused. plus, buying in pellet form from the street is a sure fire way to get something else entirely.
guess i should stock up now, and get info on stability long term

i wouldn't stress...

in pellets they're just another E pill, it doesn't even matter whats in them if its being sold by street dealers.
headshops are another story tho

I'm keen to give this chemical a try, but before I decide whether or not I take the plunge, I've got some questions;

1. Is 6-APB overly stimulating, enough to cause a lot of anxiety?
2. Is it similar at all to BZP?
3. Would cannabis mix well with it, or help with the comedown?

I've just got to say though, the prices are ludicrous, so even if I do try it, it'll be a once off.

1. Not over stimulating. The 1st time on any new substance you'll be slightly nervous just because you dont know what exactly to expect. But I've done it multiple times and NEVER had a bad time. Does depend on where your gettting it from tho, I've used Official and a trusted unofficial site (that now appears to be official).

2. I was a fan of the London Underground BZP pills, Rapids and the blue ones - forgotten the name now. The comedown on BZP is much worse, APB is less stimulating and much more like MDMA than BZP. The Pellets (BF's) are more stimulating than the powder.

3. Cannabis would work well, I'd say at the peek have a toke.

Does anyone know if any of the racetams would make this more pleasurable or potentiate it like it's claimed to do for MDMA?
I've got a lot of Oxiracetam and Piracetam, and I'm interested to know if it's worth taking beforehand?

summarizing the effect of this substance , one can say that :

is more similar to MDMA ???

or is it more similar to LSD ?

lol at people getting the shits from 6APB

mephedrone used to do that to me really bad!!

like a sure sign you were well on it was the frequent runs to the bathroom,
and not to take a line either, but to avoid soiling yourself.

how glamourous the meph days were. :D

well, the shits i got were nextdayshits. not sameday shits. :p it is also no laughing matter, eh, some of us cant afford to be on the toilet tha often

maybe you could suggest a remedy? or at least something to alleviate the symptom? I wonder if loperamide is a good idea.

try some of the over the counter 'diarrhoea relief' medicine. I got the squits from AMT so next time I had some I took one of the meds that had been sat in the cupboard for ages. Worked a treat! So I imagine it would with other RC's etc

Nybody else puke from taking 1 whole pellet? about 40 mins after dropping i threw up, but no sign of the pellet.. have to admit i felt alot better and i threw up and had a great time, really strong pellet, anyone else get this? think i might try half a pellet next time, anyone had any luck with that?

pellets are imprecise and contain hell knows what else in them beside 6apb (if that). so it might be one of the other thing in them that made you vomit.

I'm debating giving this one another 'punt'.

Is weed compulsory for the comedown on this? I have found weed helps most comedowns but I feel like my life is slipping away if I have it for more than one day so threw my last bag out and deleted all my drug numbers (that's not the only reason but one of them).

So it would be a headache to get plus I would prefer to go without if the c-down is manageable since I dislike having to 'stack up' one substance to silence the effects of another though alcohol would be an acceptable exception. So would is the c-down be manageable with just some alcohol/nothing?

If I took it in the morning around 11am would I be good for sleep by 12-3am?

I remember having the tan 2nd batch of samples and don't recall a bad comedown. I recall a long slow gradual decline though I do remember having trouble sleeping but took some zopiclone at the time- I had been out at night though. If I did take it I would take it much earlier in the morning so should be down well before sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.