• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from january too as i said havent been on BL much lately. so obviously wasnt last night like it says , but pated my TR from other forum.

I was lucky enough to receive some of the original 6-apb powder from a friend who bought it last year when firsrt came out , but he didnt like it so gave it to me

OMG i was absolutely fantastically wasted last night on basically what i think 6-apb powder should be like, pure E feeling awwwww it was lovely best hit ive had in ages
i was rushing like fuck, chattering like fuck, looked E'd up
kept coming up & up & up it was so good i was shaking, tunes were mental, i was so gone in the chem & tunes it was pure heaven, i felt sooo sexy , couldnt stop dancing
it was sooooooooooo looooooooovvvly, orgasmic,

i had a 200mg bomb it was very pale ,
nothing like the dark 6-apb i had last week which was pure trippyness no E feeling atoll

was like going back in time to old skool strong pills

this is my experience on the pale original real 6-apb on the right.

6-apb is garbage. The clumpy, smelly powder looks like brown dogshit. Tried 10mg as a test, got a bad headache only after 30min and a small rash on my upper leg. It also blunted the euphoria from other drugs dosed with shortly after. Threw the remaining toxic sample away. Good riddence.

*snipped bullshit*

Solipsis:
You seriously need to take it easy. You are welcome to compare your own opinion to
that of another user but do it with respect please. Chemical messiah was not offending
anyone personal and only had something negative to say about the compound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies Chem messiah.

Im more in line with k.kats opinion on this substance than yours. (see post before yours)

Just recieved 2 of the new batch 7 pellets anyone tried them? would love to hear what they were like before i drop?

Gonna bosh 1 later with the missus n go for a couple glasses wine in town!

Just recieved 2 of the new batch 7 pellets anyone tried them? would love to hear what they were like before i drop?

Yeah I posted something in someone else's trip report - didnt notice this thread.

I got some in earlier this week and had a great time, real good buzz, I did end up doing 4 over the course of 18 odd hours, that was more me not wanting the feelings to end. Slightly wobbley on my feet at times - so u might wana go easy on the alcohol until your fully up.

You might wana take a couple more pellets out with you just incase you dont find them strong enough.

I was out and about when I did mine - checked my face in a toilet mirror - I did look a bit fucked up, didnt bother me though.

Virtually no comedown either.

Enjoy :)

Can I ask what colour was your pellet??

I was reading somewhere else that their pellets were green.

My pellets certainly werent green, more of an orangey white.

I had not taken anything for a good 2 months so zero tolerance but I found 1 enough for a good 6 hours like a nice strong trippy E.

Had lots of energy, it mixed well with a few drinks and could dance on it. Was hesitant about spendin a tenner each on them but i thought it was worth the money.

Would definately do them again.

argh, pellet talk is confusing me.

how much is the presumed dose per pellet? im only interested in powders anyway because i never trust branded mixes.

any info on how it affects sexual drive/performance?

they claimed there was 100mg in the pellets. that was clearly a load of nonsense for some versions anyway. But on balance 100mgs orally of the powder is, I guess in erowid terms, a common dose to start with (after the usual allergy checks). Of course there is a balancing act, and I find if I go over by a bit too much I end up being sick as the come up can hit quite hard.

well, tried it finally, bit the bullet and parachuted ~105mg of powder from a continental europe vendor.

must say i was pleasantly surprized, medium duration (~4h), medium comedown (~5h) and little aftereffects, though it isnt what i would call easy on the body, especially the day after. having never sampled mdma or mda cant really compare it to either, so id say the closest thing to it would be a nice mellower methylone trip, in a different headspace, a bit more trippy, but not in the way of visuals or such distorsions. a very pleasant ride, very good in a club setting, social at first, a bit more introverted towards the end. mixes well with drinks and dancing.

anyone else get the shits the day after? or was it just a freak coincidence?

ill have the TR posted in that section a bit later on

overall a nice experience, i can definetly see myself indulging more in the future.

I had some bathroom issues the day after as well king me. Glad you had a good time and make sure and give us a detailed report us the experience whenever you get the time.

trip report is up http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=565897

also glad to say the next day, the shits were gone and feeling almost at baseline (with some residual tiredness due to inability to sleep well (non drug related, just weird neighbours)

i like this chem. though i wouldnt use it at too high doses. im not a fan of feling wasted.

argh, pellet talk is confusing me.

how much is the presumed dose per pellet? im only interested in powders anyway because i never trust branded mixes.

any info on how it affects sexual drive/performance?

nobody knows how much is in the pellets, thats why they are the stupid option. all the problems of old school pills without the joy of a possible high dose mdma scenario.

people too dumb to successfully get powder enjoy. but i need minimum 150mg to catch a buzz off 6APB so pellets are a rip off

6APB makes me horny and i did manage to bash one out in the early hours. took ages tho

Have anybody tried this as a base drug in combining with a stimulant to make it more stimulating? (combining with meph or 4-fa or speed)
Also anybody tried smaller doses - around 50mg?

I've mixed it with MPA to good effect.

thats a great news :) thanks. may i ask how much of each you used and how mpa changed the experience? also did you feel need to redose mpa like one normally does or did 6-apb prolonged the mpa effects/high too?

that sounds a touch ill-advised. do tread lightly if you decide to combine the two. best to work your way up slowly, if at all :\

that sounds a touch ill-advised. do tread lightly if you decide to combine the two. best to work your way up slowly, if at all :\

well i am not talking about doing full dose of 6-apb and full dose of another stimulant. from what i read 6-apb is less stimmy than meph or m1. i think that if used as a long lasting base one could just top up with smaller amounts of stimulants and create something long lasting but avoid crash and overstimulation which one gets if using meph or m1 in normal doses for longer periods of time.

and i know that doing mdma together with speed is also not advised at all but hell, it is lots of fun for sure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.