View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the craziest nights of my life involved a high dose of this compound.

Was 4 years ago or so when I was in college.

I do not remember the exact dose of it but it was around 30mg or so? It was also mostly snorted. The reason I believe it was around 30 mg is because I had a bunch of 6mg capsules weighed out on a real good mg scale and I believe I did 5 of them... maybe even 6 so it could have been 35mg.

Had a party at my apartment. Huge college kegger. Was shithoused.

Went up in a room with a girl and snorted adderall together (I know disgusting right)... I dont remember how many mg of adderall but prob around 35-40mg snorted.

Halfway through the adderall session I remembered I had some of this stuff. Was so drunk and spun out that me and this chick started cutting the lines of adderall with 5-meo-mipt...

We also passed it between our mouths by kissing and stuff.

Blacked out for a few hours... came too at Dennys with a group of people. Dont know how I got there ( I did not drive). Was looking at my food and it was going everywhere. I was hallucinating hardcore.

Woke up the next morning in my neighbors house (didnt even make it home lol)....

Had no idea where I was or how I got there but was tripping fucking hardcore. Insane OEV's my mind was flying high.

I did not want to be tripping since it was the next morining still and I believed I had consumed the dose hours on end ago... didnt really remember...

Went to my roomate who had some percocets... took 3 or them (15mg oxycodone)... and then the trip ended once the opiates kicked in.

I am planning in the near future to write some addition TR about this compound. I have consumed it ~20 times between 2006-2008 and used it fairly heavily in winter 2007.

Have combined it with some substances including absinthe, adderall, ambien (FUCKING INSANE) and prob a few more that I cannot think of right now.

... i feel sexy because i feel like i am moving in sync with my animal side. hard to describe. but still, for me anything above 6mg is not a party drug

trip report here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=545470

So, the word sexadelic comes to mind when I read this statement. That is pretty much exactly what I like about moxie to be honest. Everything is a tool and for certain things I like to bring out the sexiness. Go tiger.

Moxy is really sexy. The first time I had a major trip on this stuff i couldn't believe it. My horniness just kept growing and growing, everyone and everything just looked so damn fine I just wanted to bathe in the cosmic orgy around me. Tastes, sounds, colours, they all set off cascades of a type of pleasure I'd never felt before, not like that. That was on a high dose as well actually. But it's weird; on a low dose it was a completely different experience. Still psychedelic, but a much more serious tone. Which could have been down to the setting of course (out in nature) but it felt quite different, a bit more shroomified than anything.

i'm really interested in this substance, seems preferable to foxy for most. what was your dosage for that experience survivedabortion?

Going by the recommended dosages on Bluelight it was far too high actually. I took 15mg at T+00:00 and went to a bar, and at about T+02:00 took another 20mg capsule, followed by another two 20mg capsules about T+02:45. Another friend took the same doses minus one capsule at T+02:45, and yet another friend took the same regimen minus the T+02:45 dose. We all had solid trips, but the dosage differences were evident between us from how we were describing our trips to each other. Although I wouldn't tell anyone to take this much, it was far and away my best experience with moxy.

Now this is strange, because I tripped moderately from just 10mg of the same batch, on a previous and completely different occasion. And many other people I shared this with found 10mg to be just lovely, many saying that it was the best thing ever and such. I hadn't tripped in a long while when I had my high-dose trip, and the only other drugs I had in my system was the daily diazepam I was taking at the time (which my friends were not).

Good point. The 10mg trip was the first from the batch, and the 75mg trip was the last. Everything in between seemed fine without any noticeable loss, but there was a couple of months of sobriety before the 75mg trip. I suppose it could have oxidized, and if it was I should really be keeping my current batch in the freezer.

75mg. whoa that is crazy. Well, perhaps my aim is in fact a little low with this one. I am wondering now . . . hmm.

So, on that dose you were able to function or were you somewhere else functioning differently (in your head) or whatever. Could you see *this* subjective as it may be reality?

Good point. The 10mg trip was the first from the batch, and the 75mg trip was the last. Everything in between seemed fine without any noticeable loss, but there was a couple of months of sobriety before the 75mg trip. I suppose it could have oxidized, and if it was I should really be keeping my current batch in the freezer.

I doubt your batch would have degraded that much in just a few months?
Short term tolerance? According to your statement you waited two hours until you redosed the first time. Ime, redosing like this with tryptamines is usually fairly inefficient, and will not do much, except maybe extend the duration somewhat. Also set and setting comes into play.

Yeah the staggered dosing could be an issue with moxy. I certainly wouldn't want to tell anyone to jump in at that amount, as my experience could have been an anomaly. I would like to try it again at that dose sometime and see how it goes, especially since I'm tripping infrequently now.

RatTailRiot, I was still on planet earth for that experience. At no point during it did I feel that I would lose control of my faculties or that I was heading for a classic 'ego-death', though I wouldn't rule the possibility out on even higher doses still. As a comparison, a similar dose of DPT takes me completely else-where.

RatTailRiot, I was still on planet earth for that experience. At no point during it did I feel that I would lose control of my faculties or that I was heading for a classic 'ego-death', though I wouldn't rule the possibility out on even higher doses still. As a comparison, a similar dose of DPT takes me completely else-where.

Alright, that helps a little bit. Moxie can be tricky in general with the dose curve but I could see myself getting over the weirdness that higher doses tend to feel like. We'll see. I would never want to jump from 14 to 75. That would just be too much of a gap there.

I found 30-35mg to provide a fairly strong trip. Make sure you can handle the bodyload that comes with it though.

I found 30-35mg to provide a fairly strong trip. Make sure you can handle the bodyload that comes with it though.

I found it to have very mild OEV's. I ate doses of about 12-15mg a few times in a night, I kept dosing up cause I puked and didn't think I would have absorbed the last dose so I ate more.

Maybe try another ROA. I insufflated it once, but I will never do it again. Horrible drip, that seemed to stick inside my throat like glue.

First taste of 5-meo-mipt today, at 6mg. I was hoping for something short and less than a full trip, but enjoyable. What I got, at first, was one hour of sitting on the toilet with liquid pouring out of my ass. Just saying. (Mostly empty stomach before taking it. Maybe that's part of the problem.)

After that it was a nice high, and particularly nice when I smoked some weed. I was able to do some productive writing. Nice. Too bad about the initial discomfort or else I'd consider trying it again...

Years ago Xorkoth provided details of a combination of 5-MeO-MiPT and 2C-C. Does anyone have exerience with combining 5-MeO-MiPT and 2C-D at roughly the same doses as Xorkoth's report?

I'd like to report an enjoyable combination I tried yesterday, 5-MeO-MiPT with 2C-C. I took either 8 or 10mg of 5-MeO-MiPT (my standard dose range, can't recall anymore which it was), along with 25mg of 2C-C, both orally at the same time. I then proceeded to go to a beautiful outdoor place near my apartment. The combination was not any stronger than 5-MeO-MiPT by itself (which is to say, it's very nice but non-invasive and allows for near-"normal" human interaction). The 2C-C was subordinate to the 5-MeO-MiPT, but what it did was create a very pleasant change in the tryptamine, softening all of its edges and smoothing out the body high. I felt very groovy and inspired for hours. Colors were vibrant and saturated, as with 5-MeO-MiPT alone, and there was an added element of 2C-C's softening of the vision, with subtle flowing shapes. The experience lasted for a good 5 hours, and was very pleasant and enjoyable and light.

It wasn't anything spectacular, but I've found 5-MeO-MiPT unpleasant to mix with some things, and it most certainly was not with 2C-C. The 2C-C seemed to solve all of the slightly edgy feelings of 5-MeO-MiPT while grounding it a bit more as well. Whenever I decide to use 5-MeO-MiPT again, I will probably use the same fose, but use more like 40mg of 2C-C along with it.

The notion of combining 5-MeO-MiPT with another substance will have to be reconsidered later. The power of 8mg was significant - slight (but not ignorable) OEVs, brilliant pulsing CEVs, erotic drive, racing heart, anxiety, some confusion and inability to focus, some jittery clumsiness during the onset, no euphoria. Altogether not the most pleasant mix of effects - heart rate was too high to comfortably bring 2C-D into the picture. Quite a bit stronger than previous experiences at 5mg, which I've found fun, but generally underwhelming.

For those who have tried 5-MeO-MiPT at 8mg as well as higher doses, what were your observations on the changes in effects as you stepped up the dose, say into the 10-12mg range? Some posts here suggest that anxiety may be less present in that range.

Last edited:
I've used this one orally several times, but my two best trips on this compound were at ~~7-9 mgs rectally administered.

For me, it was very erotic, minimal body load, very altered field of vision but minimal CEV's, although CEV's were still present, mostly in the form of trails. I found 5-meo-mipt to have a good mix of trippy cerebral effects alongside some very nice tactile effects.

My girlfriend whom I tried both of these rectal 5-meo-mipt trips with agreed with me on the first trip we attempted; good psychedelic sexy time all around. On the second trip, my girlfriend suffered some pretty intense gastro intestinal distress, which included moderate stomach aches and cramping, and several rounds of moderate diarrhea-ass-pissing. After she got over that, pretty much nothing more good came of the trip for her. I spent that whole trip on the bed ignoring whatever good effects I was getting because I felt sooooo bad for her having a bad time.

Lesson = 5-meo-mipt might make you piss out your ass, so take all neccessary precautions with this one. I do recall some experiments with this compound, where I took it orally at doses under 10 mgs and I found the muscle tension to be quite overbearing. I don't seem to have muscle tension issues when taking it rectally though.

I found that if I aim for a psychedelic experience, I should take the whole dose at once. Or at least, take large enough first dose.
12 mg produced nice psychedelic effects, but 5 mg followed by 10 mg at T+1:15-1:30, not.

Also, does anybody notice this "sweet", "sugar" feeling in the head after higher doses?

Status
Not open for further replies.