• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread - Part 2

This one is best Vaped from what i remember back when I'd been using it years ago. Would use like 20-35mgs depending on my tolerance and layer it into a bowl of Cannabis like you would DMT. Was very Euphoric and Tactile it was actually a favorite of mine for awhile. When taking it orally id dose between 80-100mgs and that was roughly the same strength as the Vaped dose for me just lasted 4-5 hours.

I'd prefer it that way when i had alot, once had a mindblowing empathogenic experience combining it with 4-MMC both oral doses like maybe 100mgs of 5-MeO-DALT and 250mgs of 4-MMC or something close to it. Was literally once of the best drug experiences of that sort I've ever had of that sort. It was basically like an Orgasm that lasted for hours only way to describe it.

And that's what you got?

I had about 45mg in total, 30 + 15 an hour in. It was weird, I felt very mildly good, it was pleasant and lightly pleasurable but absolutely no headspace and it wasn't euphoric other than physically I felt nice. Then I smoked some weed and also got a call for a work thing that was totally unexpected (and after hours) and I found it kind of hectic, I just felt very scattered and it was stressful completing my task. I think I probably didn't dose high enough, but I didn't find it particularly great or worthwhile. I took some notes but didn't feel like actually writing a TR afterwards.

I tested this one before it got outlawed. Orally was nauseating with overall little payoff, vaped it tasted like plastic. Rectal was the way to go, yet again. Had some nausea, but not to any significant degree with a little herb on top. I liked the duration as well, not many substances are over the peak in two hours, and pretty much completely gone by four. Fun to binge some fruit on it as well.

Low doses were best, 10mg to 20mg, sometimes even just 5mg. 30mg just didn't really add anything more but increased heart load, which became a bother with daily use. Very useful to rehumanize oneself after a day on dissociatives.

This one is so strange, I'm pretty sure Kaleida wrote a report about base DALT (not the 5-MeO), and definitely tripped. But unlike every single other tryptamine family I can think of, in this case the 5-MeO seems to make it LESS potent rather than more.

I never found this one interesting-sounding so I never bothered to get any. On the other hand, 5-MeO-MALT sounds like a good one.
5Meo-DALT is a lot more potent than DALT; 150mg of the latter is extremely mild (maybe equal to 15-20mg of the 5 sub) and not much cop. I have only been up to 60 or so mg of 5MeO-DALT and it's very nice - certainly could go higher if I still had it since no problems what so ever. 5MeO-MALT I hated > vaped it induced movement but worrying tachycardia and was pleased when it subsided. 4AcO-DALT was really nice but again not very potent

I was looking through my notes today and saw that I took notes on a trial of this, my first time tasting it. It wasn't anything special or even a full dose I don't think, but I thought I'd post it anyway. I'm going to do a couple of more trials and then publish a full write-up of this compound.

First trial of 5-MeO-DALT - 31mg + 14mg orally
November 14th, 2019
by Xorkoth

6:07pm (T+0:00) - Ingested 31mg orally. The drug appears as an unremarkable, chalky white powder. The taste is bitter and reminiscent of other tryptamines. However it's odd because at first it didn't taste very bitter, it's a "slow burn" sort of bitter. And when I rinsed my mouth out with water, it got more bitter which is strange. It's lingering on fairly strongly, but it doesn't bother mer. I'm going to go ahead and eat a spoon of peanut butter though, as that is my cure-all for lingering tastes. About to run to the store, I'm hoping it starts to come up while I'm out. I will be spending the rest of the night at home. I had a small sip of propylhexedrine as a focus aid a few hours ago but it was just enough for a bit of energy and isn't really registering with me as being high (probably like 10mg of it if I had to guess).

6:12pm (T+0:05) - My tongue is numb now where the powder was on it, not totally numb, but notably so.

6:45pm (T+0:38 ) - Redosed 14mg, for a total of 45mg. About 20 minutes ago I felt the come-up begin. A very smooth and pleasant feeling buzz, warm, pleasurable, but quite mild. h\Hence the redose, though the first dose probably hasn't finished coming up yet. So far there is nothing remarkable about this. No visual distortions at all, no real headspace either.

7:10pm (T+1:03) - Feeling rather mentally scattered. Physically I feel nice, but I wouldn't say I feel euphoric. This stuff seems rather uninteresting, really. I'm gonna smoke a little weed, maybe that will liven things up.

7:15pm (T+1:08 ) - Now I'm feeling a little psychedelic. Just saw a work email which made me feel a little anxious, timing for something moved a day earlier than I expected. Should I be finishing this build now, rather than in the morning?

7:50pm (T+1:43) - Okay I'm doing this. It's kinda fun, programming. Some wacky tinnitus. Took 1000mg carisoprodol.

8:35pm(T+2:28 ) - Just finished making dinner, AND the work stuff. Eating is sublime. The Somas kicked in and I feel amazing right now.

Notes from afterwards

This dose was pretty unremarkable. Smoking weed did kick in the psychedelic nature of it a little bit, before then it felt almost kind of annoying, not unpleasant but I felt scatterbrained and a bit off. After smoking a hit of weed, I felt a little anxious (though weed tends to produce anxiety very easily for me these days), but the headspace also developed a bit and so did the body high. Physically I felt relatively good, nothing spectacular by any means, but nice. Mentally I was having a hard time keeping my train of thought steady, and I got a work email suddenly even though it was after work hours. I could have saved it until the morning but I decided to go ahead and tackle the task. In the process I became more confident feeling and by the end of it I felt rather good, but it was still pretty uneventful. As I was hoping for a bit more euphoria, I went ahead and took some Somas (carisoprodol), 1000mg in total. Once those kicked in I had a better than usual Soma high, I really felt very good and spent the rest of the evening grinning and hanging out, and slept fine later on. I certainly consider this dose to be an underdose. With the remainder, I have plenty to dose sinstantially higher orally, and also to experiment with vaporization which I think may be the way to go judging from other reports.

I smoked 10mg (pretty drunk at the time though) and it was quite intense for like 5-10 minutes.

Strong bodyhigh, kinda like the rush that I get from 5-MeO-DMT, but not as strong, kinda pleasant physically but I expected more from reading reports. Quite visual and the instant switch in headspace gave me some anxiety but despite the alcohol it was quite introspective. I should try smoking 5-MeO-MiPT sometime.

I tried to smoke about 15 mg's last night, I think I burned the majority, should've sandwhiched better. That plasticky taste I remember from 5-meo-dmt is infinitely worse with 5-meo-dalt, very sharp and acrid, lingers longer too. I didn't feel much of anything, expected a sudden onset and racing heart, but nothing of the sorts. Just slightly more mental acuity after about 10-20 seconds, bit of a bodyhigh, but it was definitely treshold. Too bad it's so horrible tasting, I might just do a dosage orally next time because of it, I still have a bit anyways.

For me and the couple of other people who tried it when I had it, smoking it on its own gave effects very similar to cannabis although slightly more psychedelic. Little visual activity, surfaces would appear to get a glossy coating. Comfortable body buzz. Doses tried ranged from 10-30 mg, with 30 mg producing no real increase in psychedelia than lower doses.

30 mgs rolled into a joint shared between three people while peaking on 2C-D however was something else entirely. Kicked a pretty mellow trip into high gear. OEVs out of this world, changing extremely rapidly. Also strong physical rushing, a bit too much really. There was quite a bit of anxiety for me and one of my tripmates, bordering on what I'd call a bad trip but not tipping completely over.