• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-AMT Thread

Got a surprise earlier when I realized that large dose of diazepam I eyeballed came from the wrong bag.

Woulda taste diffrbence, but I've been puttinf diaz in capsules filled with kavalactones. so mo tastse. Diaz is almost tasteless

Probably at least 30mg, I'd guess. One wild ride, still ongoing. The 2 HR Vomit/dry heave was hellish,Sickness gone. Tripping hard still. Interesting to note the date(Bicycle day)

seems like another planet. My mind is transformedinto aomething I vant understand,I hope I dony go insane.It goes from enlightened bliss(meant in the +4 sense) to visions of hell , eterbal damnation and feeling doomed. The beauty has won out. I feel its radiance. It is ectyrywherew I dibt know if anuone else frrls it. I want to describe it. Can't be dome zzbut . I'll do my best when I'm sober . Bit soeme things lack words to clearly define or involvr feelings that are of a special kind and cant be described.

The hell visions predominated early, then became beautiful in a magical wayEverythommh was perfect.All thr pain stopped.hell is a stupid fantasy to scare. I had visions of peace and unity. Ifee; compleye unity right now. I fee; like part of you/ I wonder ig anyonr feels me?

There will be a trip report upcoming.

^ i saw your post earlier in drug culture. I was hoping you'd pull through. And i think you'll be okay, you seem coherent enough.

Sucks to have that happen, thats why its important to label vials and baggies. Im not lecturing you just putting it out there for others to read and learn from your mistake.

anyway, hope you feel that peace and unity for the rest of your trip and into your everyday life.

Ifee; compleye unity right now. I fee; like part of you/ I wonder ig anyonr feels me?

yes i feel you. <3
i think many here understand exactly what you're going through now.

What with 5-meo-aMT being a very weak MAOi how safe would it be to use promethazine to combat nausea? Or GBL to help sleep after?

ate 2 windowpanes of this chemical (supposed to be Lsd) almost 3 years ago put it this way dont ever want to trip again. took me about 2 years to track down what this really was.
Glad i experienced it kind'ove but if i could go back 3 years and run up to myself on the street kick myself in the balls and run off with the shit I would.

For the first hour or 2 i felt like I was gonna die from overheating (Layed naked by the AC for awhile) but i really wasnt nauseas felt more like vertigo.

MOST AMAZING VISUALS I HAVE EXPERIENCED. and they dont stop only get stronger for hours on end. My buddy i was tripping with I told him i wanted to go home and he was like dood ur in your room. No depth perception at the peak of the exerperience.

Right when it was getting real good about 6-7 hours in I finally quit fighting the effects (Really difficult trip) like the feeling you would have if you were in mortal danger and fighting for your life. so yea at 7 or so hours i said my god is this ever gonna end took a look around at the malevolently flying wisps of colors and blacked out.

BTW cant beleive no one has mentioned the auditory effects of this drug some scary ass shit if ur not expecting them.

5-meo-amt on blotter?

Hello, has anyone here come across 5-meo-amt on blotter? Powder form is quite common, but over the summer I was introduced to blotter hits which were said to contain 5-meo-amt. I'd never heard of anyone putting 5-meo-amt on blotters. I spoke briefly with the chemist who made them, and he said there were two batches that went out. One batch had approximately 2 mg per hit, and the other batch had approximately 2.5 mg per hit. So 2 or 3 of these is generally supposed to be a pretty good experience I assume? It was strongly suggested not to eat 8, or to even try approaching 8.... things will be delirious.

How exactly is 5-meo-amt put onto blotter?

Why is it put onto blotter?

How does it store? similar to lsd?

Any other comments on 5-meo-amt?

I know nothing of 5-meo-amt. With that said, and assuming it is possible to put 5-meo-amt on blotter, I will say this:

1. Dissolve 5-meo-amt into solution, soak blotter in solution, let solvent evaporate, and done.

2. Why do people put drugs up their anus? Because it's fun. Just another means of consumption.

3. That would depend on the chemical structure of 5-meo-amt. Its' stability in blotter form would almost be identical to pill / powder / liquid form, aside from surface area factors and such.

4. I'd like to hear more. What's 5-meo-amt extracted / synthesized / derived from?

Yes there are a few incidents of 5 meo amt being laid on blotters. Theres a few trip reports on erowid about 5 meo amt on blotters. People put it onto blotters the same way everything is put on blotters. Its put on blotters for convenice I would assume and i'm not sure of 5 meo amt's stablity but storing like lsd would work fine.

Make sure you research it first! 5-meo-amt is not just like acid. It is psychedelic but different. I do not enjoy it that much. Not very visual, very long, and to me it just felt bland and sickly. Kinda like tripping on the flu, maybe. I have tried it half a dozen times at doses from 3mg to 15mg and I say if you can find something else to trip on, do. AMT is much better (but harder to find now that it's illegal here)

I have a buddy that used to recommend it to people at low doses for a first time trip(like 3-4mg) but at that dosage it's like 8-12 hrs of almost no psychedelic mental stimulation and very mild tracers. It's kinda like you are perpetually coming up, with that creepy, crawly, nauseous, clammy flu feeling. For me personally I like to steer people toward light doses of mushies for 1st trips.

Note that this is just my personal 5-meo-amt experience and your mileage may vary. More than anything I think I was put off by how it sort of felt like DXM to me for some reason, and I do not like DXM. I have been known to go to sleep while peaking on DXM bc I was bored with it.

Cheers and luck,
-SimStim

Also 2-2.5mg for me would do no more than cause extreme insomnia and MAYBE a couple shadow flickers. I don't think anyone will be passing 1 hit of this blotter off as acid. If they are people will probably think it is weak and eat more which could be bad (think what happened with X and PMA)

cheers
-SS

sss you got it pretty spot on with your 5-meo-amt effects. very bland sorta trip. There is definitely a mental change that occurs, but it is very subtle... long and drawn out... and most of the time it is hard to say exactly what occurs. Parts of the experience have that same tryptamine pleasure I have come to love, but mostly it makes me gassy and nauseous through most of the experience... and it is almost unnoticed whether I am immersed or not. I tolerate it pretty good, generally because I'm interested in psychedelics. The entire experience is fun to me... mostly in research aspects - exploring newness.
In experiences of approximately 7.5 mg effects were noted for more than a day.... 30+ hours total experience... with a little bit of sleep. It's not extremely euphoric and I think that is why people don't like it. With most other hallucinogens their is a euphoria that comes with the hallucinations. With 5-meo-amt you just enter a weird buzz. I like your label tripping on the flu. sorta what its like. Sometimes when I've gotten sick I've felt very tripped out. could be cough syrups and codeine mixed with weed though. But generally being sick is somewhat of an experience. Days unlike most days, which is what trips are for me.
2 mg doses are like some sorta strange speed.

The people selling the substance were not trying to pass it off as acid. The substance was clearly explained as well as dosage ranges. Also it was explained that it should not be mixed with other substances. Pretty good people in my opinion.

yay research.

yeah I have had it before my friend was messing with me, pissed my off so damn bad, sold me lsd, turns out 23 hours later when I called him 5-meo-amt. I thought it was weak acid bc after like 2 hours I wasn't getting "there", so I ate 2 more tabs. He gave me some real gel tabs to repay me.

He was also the guy who introduced me to mda, in the form of .g ladies so so long age, and told me it was just really good mdma. needless to say I stop listening to anything he said

yeah I have had it before my friend was messing with me, pissed my off so damn bad, sold me lsd, turns out 23 hours later when I called him 5-meo-amt. I thought it was weak acid bc after like 2 hours I wasn't getting "there", so I ate 2 more tabs. He gave me some real gel tabs to repay me.

He was also the guy who introduced me to mda, in the form of .g ladies so so long age, and told me it was just really good mdma. needless to say I stop listening to anything he said

Those pills are a G. on one side and a lady shape on teh reverse?

I was told they are called "GEEs up HOs down". The period next to the 'G.' is to signify that is the top side. Those were some awesome pills.

yeah there was two batches and lots of fakes but it sounds like you got some real ones. There was white ones with a .G/lady and white ones with a G./lady and there had to be one set of legs, one set of arms, facing a certain way, geez their were alot of fakes with those. And in america, im guessing your from the UK, they were called G's up hoes down like gansters up hoes down. THERE WERE AMAZING, if you got the ones I got with mda wow just enough nice feelings with the trippy effects, love some good mda

yeah there was two batches and lots of fakes but it sounds like you got some real ones. There was white ones with a .G/lady and white ones with a G./lady and there had to be one set of legs, one set of arms, facing a certain way, geez their were alot of fakes with those. And in america, im guessing your from the UK, they were called G's up hoes down like gansters up hoes down. THERE WERE AMAZING, if you got the ones I got with mda wow just enough nice feelings with the trippy effects, love some good mda

I am stateside. I do test all of my pills and can confirm they were a decent sized dose of mda. My friend and I each ate one and during the peak got lost in my own apartment building (large tower with many corridors and floors). I had a bunch of them and they were great for a while. Then a few months later came across some that were mostly the same in appearance that had little to no effect.

haha sounds like them, in north carolina we had them for a long time, then one day the dot switched to the other side of the G, and they were more lovely dovey. and then next time I found them didnt do anything but make me stay awake. I always thought about writting a trip report on erwoids, messing with the first batch of mda ones were some of my best times on rolls