Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
morninggloryseed said:
20 divided by .80 = 25.00mg fumarate to equal 20mg of base.

That would hold with my experience as well.

As I mentioned in the miprocin fumarate thread, I found that the salt (dissolved in distilled water) was much less stable than the freebase (dissolved in distilled water with just enough acetic acid to allow dissolution). Whereas the freebase discolored and seemed to lose potency after about four weeks, the salt discolored and became weaker after just 6-7 days (identical storage conditions).

4-ho-mipt fumarate injection

Did anyone thought of injecting 4-ho-mipt fumarate? Are there any reasons not to try it?

Last edited:
Can anyone answer my question? Please?
Can I kill myself by injecting 4-ho-mipt fumarate? Anyone tried it?

50mg of the fumarate was ingested last night. Did not seem to be much more potent than my 40mg dose but it could have been set/setting as at 40mg i was by myself and at 50mg with a friend.

The most notable thing I can recall from this compound that makes it stand out the most from the other psychedelics I've tried is the extraordinary and pronounced tracers. Does anyone else experience this?

It does have great euphoria, visuals and all. It seems almost all the substituded MiPT's are pretty great drugs.

Psychedelics_r_best said:
The most notable thing I can recall from this compound that makes it stand out the most from the other psychedelics I've tried is the extraordinary and pronounced tracers. Does anyone else experience this?

Goodness me, tracers are just the beginning... %)

Not only do I get tracers around 18-20 mgs, but I also get lots and lots of sparkly LED-like flecks of light. There's nothing quite like going outside at night, looking up, and trying to figure out which dots are stars and which are hallucinations. Once, I was able to locate my stereo's remote because of all the light dancing around it.

Love that Miprocin...

^Yeah, thats what I mean. It has visuals like no other, and really neat tracer effects.

A dime shining on my carpet enumerated into numerous little blue lights crawling around my room. Miprocin does have great visuals. Miprocin and moxy are both really great drugs. Damn. I want some right now.

Last edited:
No_one said:
Can anyone answer my question? Please?
Can I kill myself by injecting 4-ho-mipt fumarate? Anyone tried it?
Seen it done. Exact dose unknown but probably 5-10mgs. The guy didn't die, but that doesn't mean you won't. Personally I find the stuff plenty strong orally. 2c-e/4ho-mipt 15/15 is my all time favorite combo. Anyone else combine this one with a PEA?

You arent going to die from injecting such a drug as this one as long as you stay within the realms of reason. If you know how to inject things there shouldnt be any uncalculated danger in injecting this drug. Prepare for intensity though.

I've got quite a bit of past experience with this compound if you read my previous posts in this thread. It is certainly my favorite of the synthetic tryptamines that I've worked with.

That said, why do you feel the need to inject it? This stuff is PLENTY potent by the oral route.

From personal experience, the HCL salt is not very water soluable at all. I tried making a solution out of it several times to plug it and the stuff just floats. I've got no idea if the fumerate salt has better water soluability since I don't have any, but I would be very careful shooting it. If nothing else, use a 'real' filter (0.22 micron, not cotton) to filter your solution. If the stuff dosesn't visably dissolve well, then why screw with it? In my opinion, it's very active orally and the only difference in shooting it will be an extremely fast come up that will likely result in anxiety.

Oral doses of this are VERY satisfying and will still kick your ass as long as you don't have a tolerance.

-gp

I'd say within 45 minutes of the first dose to get the most out of it.

The booster dose will not do much, maybe extend the peak another hour. It is not going to increase intensity.

This thread has officially been updated. :)

EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS POST HAS BEEN CLEANED

Come on, glogga! I want to see some psychedelic colors! Keep up, lazy bones!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
fryingsquirrel said:
Seen it done. Exact dose unknown but probably 5-10mgs. The guy didn't die, but that doesn't mean you won't. Personally I find the stuff plenty strong orally. 2c-e/4ho-mipt 15/15 is my all time favorite combo. Anyone else combine this one with a PEA?

I also found there to be a special synergy between miprocin and 2c-e.
My experiences combining it with 2c-i and 2c-tfm were also spectacular.8o

I found that 4 ho mipt greatly distorts time.
The trip is short but seems to last twice the length

egor said:
I also found there to be a special synergy between miprocin and 2c-e.
My experiences combining it with 2c-i and 2c-tfm were also spectacular.8o

2C-I? Please elaborate.
Does the miprocin do anything to cut down on 2C-I's extreme stimulation? I've stopped taking the stuff because of its body load. What was the experience like, overall?

A combination of ~15–20mg 4-HO-MiPT and 6mg 2C-I provided a very enjoyable experience at an outdoor festival last summer. Much more visual than that amount of 4-HO-MiPT by itself, with a slight positive, giddy "push" from the 2C-I. At 6mgs the bodyload was negligible (none noticed) and the depth of the MiPT provided hours of freewheeling thought-entertainment. Music was INCREDIBLE and very emotion-stirring. A nice manageable high (my S.O. didn't even know I was on anything).

I like 4-HO-MiPT by itself alright, had some pleasant and some "difficult" experiences with it, but this combo ranks as an out-and-out winner for me. Further tests will reveal just how much the perceived excellence was due solely to setting.

Inappropriate said:
2C-I? Please elaborate.
Does the miprocin do anything to cut down on 2C-I's extreme stimulation? I've stopped taking the stuff because of its body load. What was the experience like, overall?

The 2c-i and miprocin was one of the most intense, if not the most intense visual experience I have ever had. 20mgs of 2c-i and 20mg of miprocin was ingested in the same cap. The stimulation was strong, but not overly uncomfortable. I actually got motion sickness from the EXTREME morphing and twisting of the entire world around me. It was diffacult to see that I was even in my own apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.