• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

I have recently ordered a gram of miprocin from a reputable vendor. Can't wait untill it does get here. For my first trip I'm gonna take a small dose, probably 5-10 milligrams just to test the waters. I have read alot of research on all of the 4 sub tryptamines and miprocin just seems to stick out to me compared to the other 4 subs. I almost feel like my unconsciousness is telling me to do miprocin over the 4 sub tryptamines I could do. I guess I feel that I have some sort of a connection with this drug even though I have not tried it yet. Does anyone else ever feel a strong connection to a drug before they ever do them, Like something outside myself is telling me this is the drug for me.

funny you said this , I initally wanted 4-ho-met; however Ive heard 5-meo-mipt is super erotic and this is a mix between 4-ho-met and 5-meo-mipt . This seems to cause more happiness than either one from the stories ive read and my research- correct me if im wrong so the others kind of scare me with the abbreviation dmt so this seems like a good compromise between 4-ho-met and 5-meo-mipt

I don't know that's it's anything like a 5meo.....they are not close in any fashion to a 4sub

5 meo-@$:) can have extremely wide differences from one person to the next and I have read of a lot of health issues related to them

4 subs are pretty straight foward in response from one person to the next and are benign

Ah, this classic. I will once again be indulging on a huge dose with an amount that won't be mentioned beforehand, except this time it won't be an accident. :)

Every time I've taken it recently, I feel like I'm in an Egyptian pyramid with brightly lit Christmas lights (contradictory as hell, but it's like this).

Low doses are nice too. It complements almost any activity. I'll be combining this with lsd, then 2C-B, then all 3 (and then maybe all four, including mdma) within a month from now. Now that I'm looking at it, I'm wondering if that's too much, so I'll be researching on the safety of this tomorrow night. I may report on one or two of the combinations.

If the day goes right, I'll be trying it Thursday. I will mention in passing how it went here. :)

funny you said this , I initally wanted 4-ho-met; however Ive heard 5-meo-mipt is super erotic and this is a mix between 4-ho-met and 5-meo-mipt . This seems to cause more happiness than either one from the stories ive read and my research- correct me if im wrong so the others kind of scare me with the abbreviation dmt so this seems like a good compromise between 4-ho-met and 5-meo-mipt

So the 4 subs that have dmt in their name scare you. And 4-ho-mipt is the mix between the two other subs your interested in? So have you done 4-ho-mipt? Or any of the other 4 tryptamine subs?

Also I got my order in today. It came in as a brown powder, does anyone have experience with having brown 4-ho-mipt instead of pure white, which is what I have read people normally receive.

Any whos I'm gonna wait until after Christmas is over and have my first dance with 4-ho-mipt. I'm pretty damn excited about it too.

So the 4 subs that have dmt in their name scare you. And 4-ho-mipt is the mix between the two other subs your interested in? So have you done 4-ho-mipt? Or any of the other 4 tryptamine subs?

Also I got my order in today. It came in as a brown powder, does anyone have experience with having brown 4-ho-mipt instead of pure white, which is what I have read people normally receive.

Any whos I'm gonna wait until after Christmas is over and have my first dance with 4-ho-mipt. I'm pretty damn excited about it too.

only thing ive researched is empathogeons. fifteen yers ago used to do lots of mdma on myself...now a days just like to research them for fun that what chemicals interact which ones and the regeants s test and such

its white from what I know. my regeants tests came out decent for the colors, and its like 9 months old and didnt re-frigate it until after 7 months or so so its not new quality, but still works some what
i got a brown batch of 5-mapb and tested out good and think it was 5-eapb, and it was the worst sides ive had for a full week afterwards . I dont know what to tell you

as for when to conduct research, no idea, had mine since right after thanksgiving, and just-have to wait for the right time when the stars align.

I tried the lsd and miprocin combo, which I'm currently coming down on. Just a tab and 20mg respectively.

It was pretty good. I just mimicked a candyflip timing wise, and when the miprocin was coming on the visuals and the headspace became positively wild. CEVs were really strong, stronger than OEVs by a lot, which surprised me. Time dilation was apparent from the lsd peak all the way to the combo's plateau, but around the 7th hour, time seemed to go faster. I know I was coming down, but it felt like the drop off accelerated faster than either substance by itself. Of course, the euphoria was strong, but not as much as I thought it would be.

Overall, it was pretty good, though it's probably not the greatest psych combo. Still nice to experience at least once though and test the waters. What I noticed is that the headspace and CEVs were potentiated the most. Well, at least for me.

That's about it. :)

That sounds interesting Kl519, the quick drop off reminds me of my experience mixing LSD and 4-HO-DiPT. I would expect those doses together to produce almost only CEV for me though; that's what I get out of that much 4-HO-MiPT anyway, and I wouldn't even take that low of a dose of LSD. :p So far the synergy for me has been found with moderate tryptamine doses plus high LSD doses... though I always dose high on LSD no matter what.

I am thinking about tripping today... and I think this is the substance I still need to explore more than any. Maybe 50 mg? We'll see probably within an hour or so....

Edit: 50 mg down the hatch.... This should be intriguing. :)

Last edited:
That sounds interesting Kl519, the quick drop off reminds me of my experience mixing LSD and 4-HO-DiPT. I would expect those doses together to produce almost only CEV for me though; that's what I get out of that much 4-HO-MiPT anyway, and I wouldn't even take that low of a dose of LSD. :p So far the synergy for me has been found with moderate tryptamine doses plus high LSD doses... though I always dose high on LSD no matter what.

I am thinking about tripping today... and I think this is the substance I still need to explore more than any. Maybe 50 mg? We'll see probably within an hour or so....

Edit: 50 mg down the hatch.... This should be intriguing. :)

Hey, I fell asleep again lol. Idk how ya stay up so late.

Hopefully the trip helped relieve your fibromyalgia symptoms, well if it's still bothering you at the moment. Ah, 50mg is a solid, median dose for me too. It should be a pretty strong +3.

Yeah, the coming down part was quick, lol. I was all enjoying the CEVs, and then it started fading fast. I was sad in that nanosecond, haha. (Where did it go?)

Mm hmm, miprocin is definitely the substance with several levels that are safe to explore, since you can push the dose on this one. It's one of my all time faves. :)

the powder amount is so tiny on a 0.000 scale that it would probably be best put in water verses in a capsule

one issue ive read 4-ho-mipt is that it doesnt dissolve in distilled water, one could always try and just keep pouring water and hoping all the powder gets taken.

putting the little amount of powder in a pill seems a lil difficult obviously could do it but maybe water is a best option ?

Hey, I fell asleep again lol. Idk how ya stay up so late.

Hopefully the trip helped relieve your fibromyalgia symptoms, well if it's still bothering you at the moment. Ah, 50mg is a solid, median dose for me too. It should be a pretty strong +3.

Yeah, the coming down part was quick, lol. I was all enjoying the CEVs, and then it started fading fast. I was sad in that nanosecond, haha. (Where did it go?)

Mm hmm, miprocin is definitely the substance with several levels that are safe to explore, since you can push the dose on this one. It's one of my all time faves. :)

It's got nothing to do with staying up late, that was me after waking up in the morning lol. It hasn't really been long enough to tell if it's helped with my pain much yet, but thanks for asking. It did increase my GI issues at first but after that it seemed to numb a lot of my body.... Currently I haven't had any aches and pains since the trip, so that's good.

I have to say that I now have a lot more appreciation for the fact that you took 150 mg of this stuff! I was not at all expecting what turned out to be an extreme exponential dose-response curve going from 30 mg to 50 mg. I honestly don't think I would ever want to surpass this dose, or maybe even equal it again. All sensory input was already so confusing for me that any more would have been overkill; the tracers were functionally blinding, any bodily sensations were just overwhelming, sounds became not only echoed but also somewhat distorted in a distinctly DiPT-like manner....

It's a very intriguing chemical, but truthfully, I think I'm almost done with my explorations of it. I only have enough left for one more less than 50 mg dose and I don't really feel much of a pull to seek it out again after that.... This was an impressively strong trip for me, but despite pushing the limits of my comfort zone and the aforementioned tracers it still didn't get that hallucinogenic for me, not to a level that would make it worth going through that intensity for it anyway, and I don't think I need to experience that just for the sake of it more than once. This trip really did feel like it mostly showed me what I need to know....

Anyway, I'm planning to write a trip report on it, so I won't go into too much detail here. Hopefully I'll get that up some time tomorrow, maybe the next day. :)

the powder amount is so tiny on a 0.000 scale that it would probably be best put in water verses in a capsule

one issue ive read 4-ho-mipt is that it doesnt dissolve in distilled water, one could always try and just keep pouring water and hoping all the powder gets taken.

putting the little amount of powder in a pill seems a lil difficult obviously could do it but maybe water is a best option ?

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with dissolving this stuff in liquid. But you do need steady hands, that's for sure. What I did was weigh the powder, then dumped it in an index card folded in half to slide the powder in the capsule. It's bitchy at times when it won't slide down since it might cluster up here and there, but a tiny shake will get it all down.

It's got nothing to do with staying up late, that was me after waking up in the morning lol. It hasn't really been long enough to tell if it's helped with my pain much yet, but thanks for asking. It did increase my GI issues at first but after that it seemed to numb a lot of my body.... Currently I haven't had any aches and pains since the trip, so that's good.

I have to say that I now have a lot more appreciation for the fact that you took 150 mg of this stuff! I was not at all expecting what turned out to be an extreme exponential dose-response curve going from 30 mg to 50 mg. I honestly don't think I would ever want to surpass this dose, or maybe even equal it again. All sensory input was already so confusing for me that any more would have been overkill; the tracers were functionally blinding, any bodily sensations were just overwhelming, sounds became not only echoed but also somewhat distorted in a distinctly DiPT-like manner....

It's a very intriguing chemical, but truthfully, I think I'm almost done with my explorations of it. I only have enough left for one more less than 50 mg dose and I don't really feel much of a pull to seek it out again after that.... This was an impressively strong trip for me, but despite pushing the limits of my comfort zone and the aforementioned tracers it still didn't get that hallucinogenic for me, not to a level that would make it worth going through that intensity for it anyway, and I don't think I need to experience that just for the sake of it more than once. This trip really did feel like it mostly showed me what I need to know....

Anyway, I'm planning to write a trip report on it, so I won't go into too much detail here. Hopefully I'll get that up some time tomorrow, maybe the next day. :)

Haha, thanks for the correction. I try not to make assumptions, since even a 50% accuracy isn't a very good ratio to me (which is actually very good if they are true assumptions). But I guess the time difference made me think you stayed up. Heh. I'm usually good at guesses though, because honestly, even IRL and in many ways, nobody tells me anything. At all. I always have to figure stuff out, which takes a lot of patience and effort. But even then, I don't even know if what I know is actually happening or not, so yeah...it's all confusing as hell to me. =l

But anyway, yeah, 50mg is a really strong dose. 150mg equals immobile vegetable, no kidding. Although everyone's different, I'd bet a lot of $ if someone actually took that much too, they'd have the same reaction. I even panicked a bit, which is very unlike me, so that kind of showed (to me) how absolutely over the top it is at that level. I just want to try it again so I don't have to crave and wonder what it'd be like to do it once more, lol.

Although it does kind of make me nervous thinking about the massive reduction in cognitive functioning in literally less than a minute. I'm just hoping I'll be more prepared since it'll be on purpose this time. :)

I see, perhaps the 50mg dose for you is a bit strong? Your individual body chemistry and characteristics (height, weight, metabolism, etc) are probably more sensitive than mine. But definitely a 50mg dose should be heavy and I can see many being overwhelmed...I'm just biased because I love miprocin and whatever state it gives me is ultra enjoyable. I can't actually explain why really, especially if you were to ask me what makes it so special from other chems...I guess it's just one of my favorite cup of teas because it's like a more positive headspace + more euphoric version of shrooms ime.

A TR would be cool, but only if you have the time for it. I probably won't be around BL until Sunday night myself, unless I have some mod responsibilities to take care of. So, take your time. :)

My trip report has been posted. :) And yeah, I'm sure I would panic on 150 mg too lol. I do find the lower doses of 4-HO-MiPT to be enjoyable, but this was a little too heavy for me for that already.... It was more of a difficult, life lessons kind of trip for me, similar to some mushroom and 4-HO-DiPT trips for me as well.

Great. I just read it, though I'm wondering about the 'difficult, life lessons' part of it, I'm sure it must be something you want to keep to yourself. However, I hope that everything is going well for you!

Yeah, unless you like a vegetative +4 like me because I'm weird like that, 150mg probably won't be so good to try. It happens really fast, and of course with the aspect of not being able to turn back, I wouldn't recommend it usually since it's one of those 'have to try it to know it'. Though you may have already experienced something like this, I don't know really, but yeah, on the other hand it depends on what you're looking for. Low doses are definitely easier and more suitable for recreation, which is my preference most of the time. :)

I can't imagine 150mg....I would think the body load would be extremely uncomfortable....too te point of me wanting it to end

Not that I get any perceivable body load with miprocin to begin with, but at 150mg the high (body buzz included) is so strong that I would imagine it could be uncomfortable for some. Well, the whole state you're in could be, unless you embrace it or it's what you're looking for. ;)

It's not something I'd recommend though. I wouldn't even be doing it if I didn't feel fantastic during and afterwards, and have also tried it with good results before (yay animals, my dog is right next to me too). Plus the 4 subs are as benign as they get, although I'm not comfortable with taking it any higher than that either. I'm actually doing it strictly to try to reach a +4 state again, since I desire that before I quit. And with what I have, miprocin would be my safest bet to try to do so. :)

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with dissolving this stuff in liquid. But you do need steady hands, that's for sure. What I did was weigh the powder, then dumped it in an index card folded in half to slide the powder in the capsule. It's bitchy at times when it won't slide down since it might cluster up here and there, but a tiny shake will get it all down.

tested it out at around 15 mgs weighed out and didnt work. 15 mgs is such a small dose, so little powder--stuck to scale and card. may be best to just put it in water and drink it , over and over untill its injected. That said still havent got the chance to research it. Kind of difficult with responsibilities and not many friends that want to do this or can not because on prescription that interfere ..seems a lil difficult to find a good tripping partner.. no worries if its not meant to be , or could try alone for first time or just wait or whatever

Ah, if you're having trouble like that, then you can just parachute it. As long as you got the dose right, then the caps aren't necessary. :)

That's fine, life overrides many things. As always, just take it whenever you think it is best.