• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

All of my sub 4 trypts have basicly went to shit within 9 months....it's to the point where I don't even want to order them anymore

Love them but there is even a noticAble difference after 4-5 months

so for responsible users whats the ideal wait time on this , once someone finds their sweet spot dose after experimenting?

(example on any empathogeons wait time is once every three months and that's minimum )

Alexander Shulgin mentioned this is some potent stuff and didnt recommend any more than 20 mgs

Hmm, mine seems just as potent to me. It's been over a year, but I keep it in a baggy, inside a baggy, in a sealed jar away from sunlight. That's it though.

Yeah, it is potent. 20mg is a strong +2/light +3, about the equivalent of 2 g's of shrooms. Shulgin tends to under-dose, which is completely understandable but miprocin is worth taking higher than that. Well, if you're unsatisfied. 20mg is where I started, but people often recommend starting lower than that.

I'm currently storing 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-DiPT, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-DET, 4-HO-MPT, and 4-HO-DPT and they are all still exactly as they arrived. All but the last two I've had for almost two years now. The 4-HO-MiPT in particular arrived totally white and pure and has not changed in appearance or potency at all since then. As long as they are stored properly I believe they will last a very long time without degrading.

Also, 20 mg for me is the lowest starting point, not even really satisfying as a full trip but a good introductory dose. However, I have also seen a friend start looping and go a little delirious from 15 mg, so it definitely varies.

lol, 20mg was my lowest starting point too. I usually dose around 50mg, which is the sweet spot for me. Heavy +3 trips are my favorite.

I would have to agree with that sentiment. :) I still haven't taken my 50 mg dosage of this yet because I've been distracted with other things, but I will very soon. I've been pushing off trying DOC for too long though now so I really do want to do that next!

lol, ya, I read one of your trip reports and I was like O_O at the number of tryptamines that you've tried. I can see why you haven't gotten all the way around back to this one. :)

I know, I also have a tiny amount of DOC, but I'm saving it for next month. I hope you make a report on it when you get around to trying it.

Shulgin tends to under-dose, which is completely understandable but miprocin is worth taking higher than that. Well, if you're unsatisfied. 20mg is where I started, but people often recommend starting lower than that.
This. A lot of his chemicals are under dosed....

lol, ya, I read one of your trip reports and I was like O_O at the number of tryptamines that you've tried. I can see why you haven't gotten all the way around back to this one. :)

I know, I also have a tiny amount of DOC, but I'm saving it for next month. I hope you make a report on it when you get around to trying it.

Hehe, well I've just a lot of others to get to as well. :p I actually have taken 4-HO-MiPT three times already, they've just been testing the waters, a social event, and a combination. I want to say it's actually been possibly over a year now since the last time I took it though.... I'm definitely itching for another round, and to see what it can really do. :)

Oh nice, well I'm interested in what you'll have to say about it too! I'll certainly write report of my own as well, I'm thinking of taking it very soon, possibly like in the immediate future. >.>

This. A lot of his chemicals are under dosed....

This bears repeating again. It bugs me whenever people write off one of his chemicals just because he didn't feel like pushing past the threshold. Honestly, so far most of the best ones I've found have fallen into that category.

Nice, I had a recent 50mg trip but it was more of the same...great for me, but not much else to report on. I kind of did extensively in the previous miprocin thread, so I didn't want to be too redundant. It's very visual and euphoric though. :)

I have high hopes for DOC. And by the looks of it, I'm sure it'll be smooth sailing at 3mg.

And do you mean immediate as in now? Jk, I've been up all night and can't sleep...

But ya, for me 50mg is definitely +3 territory. It should be really nice if you enjoyed your previous 3 trips.

Help and yourself are on the spot though. I actually sponged up that tidbit somewhere around here on BL, heh.

Sounds good to me. :D I actually think that 4-HO-MiPT works very well as a party or casual trip due to its strong euphoric effects in me relative to other psychedelia, but the one thing I believe I've seen the least of at those doses is the visuals. They are very light for me at 20-30 mg.... I'm definitely excited to see where 50 mg takes them. :) And I'm sure the mindset and body at that point are just wonderful too!

And yes, I do mean now. =D Just about half an hour ago I took 2.5 mg myself. It should be an interesting day!

All of my sub 4 trypts have basicly went to shit within 9 months....it's to the point where I don't even want to order them anymore

Love them but there is even a noticAble difference after 4-5 months

Why not just store in the freezer if degradation is an issue?

Sounds good to me. :D I actually think that 4-HO-MiPT works very well as a party or casual trip due to its strong euphoric effects in me relative to other psychedelia, but the one thing I believe I've seen the least of at those doses is the visuals. They are very light for me at 20-30 mg.... I'm definitely excited to see where 50 mg takes them. :) And I'm sure the mindset and body at that point are just wonderful too!

And yes, I do mean now. =D Just about half an hour ago I took 2.5 mg myself. It should be an interesting day!

Have fun with the DOC trip!

Miprocin will be visual @ 50mg for sure. :)

Happy Veteran's Day everyone!

I'm shocked that people have had them for up to 2 years with zero difference.

I store mine in the bag they come in (sealed) in another sealed Blacked out bag full of dessicant pouches in a closet in a very cool dry atmosphere.

And the stuff is fire when I obtained it.

I guess though i am giving them out to friends in capsules....I guess once they are sent out like that it when the degradation starts?
I'm going to have to try some straight out of the bag again and check the strength.

I store mine in the bag they come in (sealed) in another sealed Blacked out bag full of dessicant pouches in a closet in a very cool dry atmosphere.

No idea about the quality of your blackout bag, but would highly recommend a glass mason jar, just to be absolutely sure that it's a perfect seal.

Also, if you're storing for years, I still think freezer makes sense. My hope is for my stuff to be good for the next 30 years or so. We shall see. :)

Have fun with the DOC trip!

Miprocin will be visual @ 50mg for sure. :)

Thanks, it was very interesting! I posted a report if you're still interested. :)

And I'm looking forward to it!

I guess though i am giving them out to friends in capsules....I guess once they are sent out like that it when the degradation starts?
I'm going to have to try some straight out of the bag again and check the strength.

Are they holding on to the capsules themselves for extended periods of time? If that's the case then I'd definitely think that could be what's causing them to degrade, if they're not then storing them well themselves.

Kaleida-I am, definitely. I'll go looking for it. :) I'm glad I saved the DOC this whole time.