• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-DiPT Thread

Another interesting point i'd like to make about Iprocin that i think has been mentioned in some way or another before...

Most tryptamines seem to take you to another place, or dimension for lack of a better word. The most effecient of these is DMT and even mushrooms in doses above six grams or so. These psychedelics seem to be more of the party drug type since they are more visually pronounced and definable, but thats about all the significance they possess. They are entheogenically lacking (with the exception to mushrooms)--more bizarre than spiritually insightful.

But Iprocin takes you to that magical place that seems to allow you to experience all dimensions at once, rather than just an extremely bizarre one. It doesn't take you to a specfic psychedelic landscape, but rather allows you to tap into all of them in one mass-spectrum of understanding.

This sort of merging, collective consciousness produces less definable or "woaah dude cool" visuals. Its beyond that simple "trippy" experience that most other tryptamines provide (5-meo-dipt, amt, dipt, etc)--making iprocin less appealing to some.

So in this way, Iprocin is like 5-meo-dmt. Except Iprocin seems to be talored to the less than hardcore tripper with a gentler onset and more affinity for understanding and comprehending.

I think this also explains why a lot of people either hate or love Iprocin, just like 5-meo-dmt. If you go into the experience looking for a headfuck and some good old fashion elve's licking your genitalia, then you will emerge in distaste of the drug at best. You'll be shown reality in such a true and unadultered form that you'll be left psychologically agitated at worst. After all you were just looking to see pretty colors right?

But if you welcome the intensity by fully submitting your psyche to the drug's mind expansive effects, you will be rewarded with a rare glimpse into how reality actually works.

Last edited:
It seems to me to be rather unreasonable to compare any of the 4-position research tryptamines to shrooms. Worse than comparing apples to oranges, it's more like comparing variants on citric acid to oranges. When we talk about shrooms we aren't just talking about psilocybin and psilocin, we are talking about chemical cocktail that also includes baeocystin, norbaeocystin, both of which are considered to be active, and dozens of other indoles which may or may not affect the flavor of the shroom experience. As a result of different proportions of these additional indoles, we get variances in the flavor of the trip in one strain or species of shrooms to the next. We see the same with other plant psychedelics as well, for example due to additional alkaloids peyote is reported to have a different experience from synthetic mescaline, and also a different experience from san pedro. What would be interesting for me would be to compare the varieties of mushshroom strains and species to synthetic 4-ho-dmt. In my eperience all of the plant psychedelics I have tasted have been considerably more complex and variable in their character than any of the chemical psychedelics I have tasted. 4-aco-det, 4-aco-mipt and 4-aco-dipt are all definitely less complex than shrooms in my experience. That's not to say the chemical psychedelics don't have their place. Their predictability can make them much better for theraputic settings. OTOH in some situations one might want the variability and complexity of plant psychedelics as well.

That having been said, I didn't find 4-aco-dipt to be anything at all like 5-meo-dmt. While most of the synthetic tryptamines do seem to take me to the same 'place', they take me there in quite different ways. 5-meo-dmt seems to take me straight there, without any chance to look back, and without any mercy at all if I resist. 4-aco-dipt is much more gentle. It just kinda nudges me there but doesn't force me. It also provides me some scenery along they way in the form of strong visuals. My usual dose of 4-aco-dipt is 20mg followed by another 20mg at T+1:00. That provides me with a partly longer and partly more intense trip. I found a single dose of 4-aco-dipt, as high as 28 mg, would dissappoint me when the intense part wore off, i.e. it was too short lasting. I've only tasted 4-ho-dipt once, and that was a sample sent to me and was a low dose. At that dose I didn't notice any difference with 4-aco-dipt. YMMV.

Happy new year, AlphaOdure. I don't mean any hostility, I'm sorry if I came off that way. I understand you want me to talk about the topic of this thread, which is iprocin/iprocetin (not just iprocin) but I can't talk about them in a void. I have to give some context in which I understand my experiences, so I first need to tell you what I mean by 'complexity' and how I experience it. Then I can tell you how I've experienced iprocin and iprocetin (mostly iprocetin) in terms of complexity.

By 'complexity' I mean variability and to some extent unpredictability in the style and flavor of the substance. With all of chemical psychedelics that I have the privilege to taste (including LSD, DPT, 4-aco/ho-dipt, 4-aco-det and 4-aco-mipt, 2c-e, 2c-i and maybe half a dozen other research chems) there seems to me to be a pattern of relative consistency predictability that comes with them compared to say shrooms, cacti, or ayahuasca. I've noticed subtle variability in the feel and style different strains of mushrooms I have tasted, and the same for cacti. Many others report differences in the high produced by different st ains of mushrooms, and it seems to be a consensus amongst avid shroomers. What I'm talking about has little to do with how 'entheogenic' a substance is or even how much 'mindfuck' a substance has. In fact I can't think of a better example of what I mean by a complex substance than cannabis. With so many strains producing so many different quality highs, I can't see how cannabis can be reduced to just THC. Something else is affecting the different highs, be it some other cannabanoids or something else. At least it strongly seems that way to me. And it seems that way to me and others with different strains of shrooms as well, though it is more subtle.

Now I guess in theory there could be variability between different batches of iprocetin. Such differences could be the result of either sloppy synthesis or decomposition. Of course, we expect better than that from a chemist. And having tasted iprocetin numerous times from two different batches, one from August 2001 and another from July 2003, I can't notice even the subtlest variability in how it affects me. And the one time I tasted iprocin I didn't notice any difference between that and the iprocetin, though I do wish I could have tasted it in higher dose to get a better comparison. While set and setting do affect my experiences, I still don't see anything at all with iprocetin like the variability in flavor I get with shrooms. Of course, that's not to say I don't think iprocetin is a magical substance. It definitely is, or I wouldn't have tasted it so many times. And I find other perhaps more pronounced differences between iprocetin and shrooms. Iprocetin for me tends to be rather clear headed, more focused, and with only little effect on the ego compared to shrooms. I find it to be a very good tool for enhancing meditation.

With regards to the legal situation and how it limits scientific research, I think first we need to consider that with respect to iprocin and iprocetin we don't even have toxicology studies. We have no idea what the LD50 is, nor do we know if they are neurotoxic, hepatoxic, renotoxic, or whatever. Of course, we don't know everything about every alkaloid in every species/strain of psilocybin containing mushrooms either. Still I think shrooms are less risky as they have a long history of use relatively free of toxic reactions. As far as differences in effects between iprocin and shrooms, or variabilities of mushroom effects, science can't say a lot about subjective effects, i.e. in-vitro tests on rat brain 5ht2a receptors don't say much about subjective experience in humans. What might conceivably be done though is some sort blind discrimination study to see if one could learn to discriminate between 4-ho-dmt and extracted mixtures of mushroom alkaloids both administered in gel caps so the user is 'blind'. Interestingly though, Shulgin states in Tihkal that he doesn't think people in a blind discrimination test would be able to discriminate between iprocin and psilocin, and psilocin he finds indistinguishable from mushrooms. Now I can't speak for synthetic psilocin, but I find iprocin and iprocetin to be nothing like shrooms at all and many others report the same. Of course it could also depend on the individual whether two different alkaloids, or mixtures of alkaloids, are dist nguishable. Without hard research we don't know much for sure with these substances. We each just have our own experiences to go by.

I hope that clarifies how I see things about iprocin in relation to shrooms. I do realize your experiences may differ. And I do realize this plant/fungi drug vs. synthetic drug complexity/variability thing could be a topic of its own. Perhaps if I get the motivation I'll start such a topic. Otherwise if someone wants to now, they can.

4-ACO-DIPT, 1st real experience

Tried 4-AcO-DIPT for the second time the other day. My first experiment was only a few days before at 14mg (maybe less) and achieved nothing -- I"m sometimes overly cautious with my inaugural doses. So my second try was at 25mg, closer to what sounds like a moderate dose for other people.

This trip followed a few hours after a light experiment with IAP (few effects) and cannabis. By the time I tried the 4-AcO I was 90% back to baseline, but the transition was basically straight from cannabis afterglow into tryptamine buzz. I took it after preparing dinner but waited 30 minutes before eating - I think my earlier 12mg dose was buried by food as well as being too low.

Shortly before eating some close friends popped by unexpectedly and ended up staying for dinner, so I got to try out the sociability of the substance. Overall very nice for conversation and comfort with others, not really empathetic but friendly and thoughtful in nature.

I found the body load slightly annoying, but never uncomfortable. The usual muscle tension and kundalini (deep shivers). I could see a little of what others reported about tactile enhancement -- of the five senses that one seemed to be affected most. No visuals at all, again just a mental comfortableness that, in a quieter more solitary setting, might have been great for meditation. In a social setting it was just kind of OK.

I dosed at 4:45, peaked around 6:15 (helped by a big glass of sangria, yum), and was mostly back to mental baseline by 9:30. Stimulation and sleeplessness continued until 11:30, eased a bit by melatonin. Actually I would say I probably slept only lightly all night, although felt adequately rested in the AM. Definitely a longish period of effect.

I will try this substance again at 30-40mg to see if the psychedelic effects are more pronounced, as reported elsewhere. I also look forward to experimenting with 4-Ho-DIPT, which sounds from some reports a bit more powerful and consistent.

Update:

40mg of 4-AcO-DiPT

For me this is a good +++ recreational dose of this substance.

Very warm and fuzzy, I think it had me sporting a perma-grin all afternoon. Fairly strong visuals, pleasant but not distracting. "Well integrated". The tiniest hint of the beginning of ego loss was tantalizing, but not threatening. I was made to feel ready to accept ego loss without actually going through it.

Very strong stimulation at this dose. At one point my lower legs were jumping around quite rapidly, although still under my conscious control. It just felt good (kind of necessary even) to move my legs really fast.

Haven't read many other reports about this, but I had more GI problems on this substance than others. Mmmmmm, runny bowels. 8)

Comedown was a little depressing. Definitely felt the need for 'more' of something (though not necessarily of the 4-AcO). Not an energized comedown, more of a ho-hum feeling.

Aside from that, and the intestinal problems, this one's a keeper for sure.

I tried Iprocin for the first time today with my girlfriend. We both took a modest dose of 15mgs, and it turned out to be an awesome day. It took some Cannabis to get it kicked in good, but once it did, it had us going hard. I haven't felt that Tryptamine feeling in quite a long time. It was nice to experience that type of trip and visuals. I am going to try it again at 20-25mgs within the next couple weeks. I just thought I'd share my brief report. I may write a trip report, or I may wait until I try it a couple more times. ..Whatever seems fit.

I find iprocin every bit as rich and deep as mushrooms, though qualitatively different. It's even unpredictable. Sometimes it hit me fast, and other times it takes a while to get going. Thankfully for me, iprocin proved to be "one of the worthy" synthetics.

I can echo mgs's previous statement with my limited (two) experiences with iprocin. It definitely has come to stay as a part of my psychedelic repertoire along with classics, like lsd, mushrooms, salvia and 5-meo-dmt. To me the 30mg trial was blissfully psychedelic, different than mushrooms but really powerful and deep.

Oh, I agree with just 15mgs. It is definitely up there. It was very deep, and it hit me hard because the last time I've used a Tryptamine, was around two years ago. That's one of the reasons I chose a low dose. I imagine 25-30mgs will take me far far away. *smiles* 15mgs dose was perfect for me and my girlfriend. It was really cold out, and neither of us were in the mood to get dressed appropriately for it, so we just tripped in her house. It started around 4:30 ET, so it was still light out. That bothered me a little. This was definitely a night chemical for me. Once it got dark, we lit some candles and put on some great trip music. It was a really great experience.

..I also might mention that once the trip was over, we watched the new horror movie "Cabin Fever." It was really freaking me out. *laughs* The movie seemed so much more real to me.

Iprocin is Holy Powder

I found 15mg of iprocin quite strong too. I've had iprocin four times and all were above 20mg but this one 15mg trial. I was blown far away with just 15mg, but I think part of the issue was my state of mind at the time.

Higher dosages of iprocin (20mg to 24mg) seem different than smaller ones. Higher dosages seem to take longer to peak, and last longer. This tryptamine tends to be (for the most part) pretty gentle though all in all compared to many of its brothers.

While my 15mg trip was rather smashing and pushy, again I think a lot of it was my mental state, or set, at that time. Plus I was indoors during the day, I hate tripping in my apartment with my birds wanting to play, and just all the stuff everywhere makes it all too much. Especially in full daylight. Tripping during the day is just not relaxing to me unless I'm outdoors.

But yeah, all of my higher level iprocin trips were rather beautiful and warm to me. All were outdoors at night. I'll never forget the first one which was at night next to a mountain stream. And I'll never forget how gentle the Universe opened up for me as I became a part of the great Beauty of Existence. I received Grace.

Iprocin is one of the only synthetics I can think of that has a real "spiritual" element to it. Of course all psychedelics can result in experiences that could be called "spiritual" to some people, but this one seems (for me) to especially focus in that area. It reminds me a lot of 5-MeO-DMT, or at least they both reward me in similar ways. I am curious what iprocin base is like smoked, if it resembles 5-MeO-DMT though I'm not going to try. At least unless a few others do first.

[psychedelic commentary ramble]

The spiritual focus of iprocin is unlike, say 2C-T-7 and 2C-B, which seem to concentrate mostly on interpersonal relations and emotional themes in addition to their unspeakable vision-producing power. 2C-T-7 visions (read, not visuals) seem to always have some personal meaning to me, but they are not necessarily spiritual in nature.

Though not so much for me a "spiritual" psychedelic, I have had a few such experience with 2C-T-7. Most notable was the first (an so far only) time I took the material while camping in the Roosevelt National Forest in the Rocky Mountains. That was so fucking incredible. :) The Rocky Mountains are a very special place.

And then there are things like 5-MeO-DiPT, and even 4-Ho-DET, aka ethocin (and the acetate, 4-AcO-DET), that feel rather empty to me. They have no real content and for me are mostly wastes of my time. Only one ethocin trip was ever moving, and I don't think it had to do with the drug taken. But rather the time I took it, and what was going on with me and the world then.

[/psychedelic commentary and ramble]

Last edited by a moderator:
How has the body stimulation been for those who have tried it? I found that it was a little uncomfortable during the first hour after the alert, but it became very pleasing afterwards. The uncomfortable feeling may have been the fact that I was just trying to chill out in a somewhat small room. I usually go for a walk during the onset of psychedelics. I might also mention that sex on Iprocin was amazing for me. The tactile and psychological effect was mind blowing for both of us. It was a really spiritual experience.

Piper methysticum said:
How has the body stimulation been for those who have tried it? I found that it was a little uncomfortable during the first hour after the alert, but it became very pleasing afterwards.

Iprocin feels like the sexiest drug I've ever taken. It's my "foxy methoxy." The tactile enhancement is insane. I can't wait to try this one with the lady. I never found it physically uncomfortable, except the time I took 14mg. But I think a lot of it was my body telling me I wasn't treating it well, rather than the drug. At 20mg, 22mg, and 24mg iprocin feels very fantastic and sensual.

morninggloryseed, I would have to agree that Iprocin is a very sexy drug. I have never had such great tactile enhancements even with MDMA or Methylone. The entactogens just seem like an overload of excitement rather than having strong tactile enhancements.

It was a very clean trip. Like I said, I think my environment shaped the negative body energy during the onset. The peak was beautiful and very comfortable as well as the rest of the trip. I think a walk would have been perfect for the first part of the trip, but I just couldn't deal with the cold that day.

I recently sampled 20mg of iprocin. Me, after reading all the positive iprocin info, and being very excited to try it, had a horrible time. Do not get me wrong, I had a very powerful experience, but i was terrified 97% of the time. I didn't take my normal .5mg evening dose of clonazapam, and throughout the night as teh experience got stronger i felt the most horrible body feelings.

They felt like tension, jaw clenching and built up 'energy' in my body. This scared me immediately, as i didnt' think a tryptamine should make me feel stimulated in this way, and this thought stayed with me and grew throughut the rest of the night. I felt anxious, scared, and found it nearly impossible to have a good time. I brought two seperate friends aside to 'keep an eye on me' ( I never do this, i can almost alwaysh handle my drugs, but i was very scared. I didnt' know if the scale had been off; maybe the vendor had sent the wrong chemical; maybe I'd finally done too many drugs...

I made it through the experience and came home to 1mg clonozapam and two valerian root extract tablets... it took me FOREVER to get to bed.

Again, i DID have a POWERFUL experience, but i do not wish to go near this chem any time soon again.

I, personally, had a great experience, but I did notice some of the negative body energy. Next time, which will be, not this Wednesday, but next, I will go on a walk during the onset and somewhat through the peak. I believe that there is something really great about this chemical, as well as many others. However, there are just certain aspects of them that you have to learn tricks to deal with. With 2C-I, I cannot just "sit" and wait for it to come on. I have to walk and let if come on as I walk. With Iprocin, I love just sitting around once the peak is on, but during the first part, I am going to need to be more active. I have noticed that negative body energy can lead some people into negative mindsets.

I had my first slightly sour experience on iprocin the other day as well. The body load was not the root of it, though. I think it was that during the onset I suddenly had to comfort my wife who was dealing with some long-distance family problems. It brought me to a kind of sad place that I couldn't get out of for the rest of the trip. The best laid plans....

Also, I attempted to engage in activities -- reading and music -- that I had recently found HIGHLY enjoyable on 2C-E, and I wanted to compare doing the same activities on 4-DiPT. And whaddaya know, reading is just not as fun on iprocin (or maybe any tryptamine? In general they seem not to offer the kind of clear-headed trip that can make things like reading fun. So far 2C-E is the only thing that does, for me. It sounds like 2C-C and maybe 2C-D might share this property, if not the depth of 2C-E.)

While it's next to impossible to read on LSD, it was at least possible to comprehend a complex sentence on iprocin (maybe after reading it two or three times), but was not remotely mind-blowing, as some of the intellectual-emotional connections I kept getting while reading the same text on 2C-E. I will probably never forget some of the sentences I read on my last 2C-E trip. They have a power and meaning now that I can't describe.

But I'll keep searching for my "ideal" iprocin activity.

I concur with Piper that walking or other outdoor exercise during the come-up of almost any psychedelic seems to improve the experience dramatically. I think it's maybe 60% the positive mindset of an outdoor setting, and 40% increased blood flow and oxygen. Just a hypothesis. But it's something I now try to incorporate into every trip preparation.

Last edited:
Ok, so I finally have some time to write up a little bit about my opinions of 4acodipt. I have tried this wonderful substance about 15 times at various doses and a couple dozen other times in combinations with other rc's. I'll proceed with an outline of my physical reactions, mental reactions, visual effects and finally comment on the plateau effect that I find with it.

Physical Effects: I find this 4acodipt to be very edgy on the come up. I often experience slight spasms and a cold sensation. This isn't all bad as it often gets me prepared to stay planted for the peak of the experience. There is usually some nausea, but not as bad as I find with mushrooms. The only time I have had to vomit from 4acodipt was when I had to taste it either in solution or otherwise while ingesting it. This is the most bitter rc I have come across and the taste alone gags me. I find that valium is a nice solution to this body load, it calls the spasms without taking me out of the tripping mindset. A couple beers also helps to take the edge off, although I should point out that I don't recommend mixing alcohol with any other research chemical.

Mental Effects: At lower doses I find 4acodipt the most euphoric indole that I have tried. Its a euphoria that comes from feeling and knowing that everything is as it should be, not the sort of rushy euphoria that I get from pea's. 4acodipt is also the most gentle indole I have every tried. It allows for a clear train of thought and I remember the entire trip. At this lower lever there is mush less of the classic tripping feel, it really has a character of its own. This is very characteristic of the peak and following hour. The remainder of the trip is often more of a generic trip feeling. I've noticed that this type of trip appeals more to experienced trippers than novice ones. It can be so gentle as to blueball new trippers, but I am constantly amazed at how it clean of a trip it is.
At higher doses(I will explain more on high vs. low doses) the trip can get much different. I tend to find myself in continous thought loops that stall out and then repeat. It is interesting that if I am tripping with another person on 4acodipt, our stall out rythms eventually synce up and every five minutes we just stop in mid sentence. We came to to coin this the "back in fifteen" effect since 15 seconds or so later we would both fall right back into what we were thinking/talking about. This makes functioning very difficult and can lead to distress if there are any pressing issues. However, even at these higher doses the trip is very gentle compared to a similar trip of LSD or mushrooms. Even though it is gentle, it seems to lose the euphoric sense of well being.

Visual Effects: Again, 4acodipt is unique as a trip. I can't really say that the visuals are like any other substance I've tried. They typically consist of brighten colors and sparkling edges where ever there is a sharp contrast. Morphing and floor/wall breathing is rarely a part of it, but shadows do move. For example, the drapes may not look like they are moving, but the shadows on them do, which makes for a very interesting effect. At high doses (the ones I don't recommend, I'll explain later) the visuals can reach full blown 600mc+ acid levels. I've had this get to the point of shadow figures and such which are very rare for me. The only time I see patterning is when looking a flickering candle flame, but interesting enough I always see the same pattern with 4acodipt.

Plateau Effect: Over my experience I have found that 4acodipt displays the so called plateau effect of a drug very well. My early experiences with it were in the 30-50 mg range, which I find very managable. This gives me about a 5 hour total trip with a 1 hour comeup. This is the nice euphoric level with mild visuals.
On nights that I venture up 50mg, I know I'm in for a different trip. The first difference is that it starts in about half the time. I also completely skip the light, euphoric stage of the experience and am immediatly immersed in a full mind fuck of a trip. Time slows to a crawl and I lose my train of though every 10 minutes or so. This is also the point where visuals go crazy as I mentioned above. This phase will last about 4-5 hours and then the trip becomes more euphoric and the visualls slowly fade away. All in all, a high dose can last as long as 9 solid hours for me.
I know that many people have commented on the apparant steep dosing curve of 4acodipt, but I find this the most forgiving rc that I have tried. This may arise from the mixed 4ho/4aco batches going around or it may be just me and my friends, but I'll share a little story. This is an example of sheer stupidity and irresponsibilty on my part but all the parties came out unscathed and feeling very fortunate. After getting accustomed to the substance and its dosing via lining out a known quantity and measuring out the desired dose and transferring it to a gel cap, I got pretty good at filling a gel cap to the level that I wanted right out of the baggy. This was a very fluffy batch and it took nearly a full gel cap for 50 mg. This one particular night I was introducing the substance to a friend and trying a new batch at the same time. Like a fucking idiot, I assumed that they were the same density and proceeded to fill up three caps with 25mg, 40mg and 50mg. Then I took the 40(about 4 hours after dosing on 4acodet), my roommate took the 50 and our friend took the 25. When we all started to trip in about half the time we were expecting and tripping MUCH harder than expected I began to wonder. The trip was in no way threatening to me or my experienced roommate, but our friend was completely immobilized. When my roommate was still tripping after 5 hours (which is extremely unusual for him) I knew something was wrong. Eventually we all came back down and no one suffered any lingering effects although the extra 5 hours of tripping caused some logistical problems. This is why YOU NEED TO GET A MILLIGRAM SCALE FOR RC'S. After putting the substance aside until I got a scale, I found this batch was about three times denser than the last, you can do the math… I am very fortunate that this happened with 4acodipt and not 2ce or AMT. I'm not implying that taking such large doses is safe, but none of us suffered any long term effects. My friend declared this the strongest trip of his life yet he held his composure better than most times I've tripped with him. While I certainly don't recommend that anyone attempt these doses (I haven't since) I think this says a lot for the gentle and forgiving nature of the substance.

In summery 4acodipt is the most unique indole that I have tried to date and remains on of my favorites. I seems to find more popularity among experience trippers who aren't after a completely mind blowing experience. While +++ and ++++ trips are certainly possible, I find that I require a fairly large quantity to do so. If I want that sort of a trip from it, I combine it with hallucinogens (best LSD trip of my life…) especially 2ci and 2ce. Adding just 8mg of either PEA will feel like doubling my 4acodipt dose. Perhaps the best thing is that you never really know what it is going to do, the same dose can feel very different for no apparent reason, but I always have a good time on it. Remember that everyone reacts differently, so please remember that everything above is my humble opinion and observation.

I really haven't come to the conclusion as to whether 4-HO-DiPT and 4-AcO-DiPT are that much different. From the above report, I would have to say that my Iprocin trip seemed very much similar. However, I had full blown visuals at just 15mgs. The visuals were serious at some points, and just flat out cartoonish and funny at some. At one point, I was talking to my girlfriend and the patterns in the background were turning into animated umbrellas. Then, at another, I felt as if I was under water, and there were a bunch of fish swimming out of holes in a sunken, wooden boat. There were sea horses playing trumpets, and random objects were coming out of the tube of the trumpet. It was almost impossible to engage in conversation when I was seeing things like that. The perceptual changes and vibes were mind blowing as well. It just had a "perfect" feeling during the peak. Anyhow, would it be worth it to purchase 4-AcO-DiPT to study the differences? Maybe mixing the two would be a +, I don't know. There were a couple chemicals that I was interested in, that I don't think I really want to get into anymore, like 4-HO/AcO-DET. After trying Iprocin, I don't really find much need. So, I don't have to spend the extra money there.

I tried Iprocin for the second time this past Wednesday at 25mgs. I can say that I probably wouldn't go over 30mgs. It is an intense experience, but has a certain gentle uniqueness. During the very initial onset, the feeling is very entactogenic. I get incredible euphoria with it. I mentioned that the coming up last time at 15mgs was rough, and my conclusion was right. It was because I was just sitting in a room and not doing anything. I was on a walk during the onset of this trip, and it wasn't nearly as rough coming on. I had another magical time. I actually was still having CEV's the night after. I was ready for sleep, and I noticed that there was motion when I closed my eyes. All of a sudden, color started to form patterns of castles and animated figures. It wasn't bright and "awesome" like during the peak of an experience, but my body was very relaxed, and it was a pleasant entertaining surprise.