• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-DiPT Thread

That doesn't seem to match my NMR but I am way out of my element. It was from a Canadian vendor but not that one. The FTIR testing site had another sample of 4-ho-dipt that tested the same as mine. Maybe a synthesis byproduct?

Jpknj6X

That doesn't seem to match my NMR but I am way out of my element. It was from a Canadian vendor but not that one. The FTIR testing site had another sample of 4-ho-dipt that tested the same as mine. Maybe a synthesis byproduct?
I somehow doubt that there's more than one batch going around at the moment (though I could be totally wrong about that)... Which makes me wonder if the NMR posted by the vendor is legit...

Jpknj6X
If you really want the attention of the people who could help you read the NMR i still recommend making a separate thread requesting that in the title.

I'm mystified by this one.

In terms of experience intensity, this is how it has gone for me so far:
6mg>10mg>15mg>20mg

Even stranger, my friend took 20mg of 4-HO-MiPT at the same time and had the same experience. They are intimately familiar with that material and have never had the same weak, delayed onset thing happen.

This makes zero sense.

Last edited: