• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-DiPT Thread

^Sounds like a great experience :)

I have trouble remembering my iprocin experiences in full. I'm not sure if that's because I used to be a benzo head, or whether it's the nature of the drug. What I do remember of them though is pretty much like you described - a wobbly visual field with sparkly visuals, and a near-dissociative headspace with a very pleasurable body high.

I don't remember any CEVs, but again that could be because I used to take benzos or I just wasn't closing my eyes.

Hm, it was a mixed bag tbh. Btw i forgot to throw in i vaped some weed during the come-up, approx. 25mins after the second dose. Dunno if it was the weed that made it stronger, but shortly after vaping i laid down and from then on the effects were building up to an extent i didn't really thought to get with this substance. I thought it would be softer, but to make it short, i was really blasted!

Perhaps it was just because i laid down with music on in a semi-dark room, which made more of a space to feel the obivously increasing effects or if it really was the weed, which worked as some sort of catalyst.

The dissociation was also intense at times and i sometimes really thought i'd falling into a hole, at least that's what it felt like, but who knows for sure, i also listened to the same music as with my last, utterly insane MXE-trip, so that could've played a role too.

Thing is i like psychedelics but i hate it to be overwhelmed to such an extent, i was simply overran by a compound i thought of being not that potent. After the first dose i didn't felt too spaced out and i retrospectively should've taken no more than another 10mgs, i think this would've been sufficient even though on the other hand it could've been even stronger, but i just wasn't expecting that much at that specific moment...

I'm prepared for the next time, but not that soon tbh BUT...

...since both, 4-HO-DiPT and 25I-NBOMe seem to work on the 5-HT2A-Receptor, would it be of success/or possible to consume some 25I today?

And in addition to that, is there any known cross-tolerance between compounds like 4-HO-DPT/4-ACO-DMT/DPT/4-HO-MiPT or 25I-NBOMe with 4-HO-DiPT?

I don't think of combining some of them, it's just a tolerance related question, because i'm planning on doing another trip today. I really feel the need to get my positiveness back from the void, where i lost some of it yesterday ;)

Is there any known cross-tolerance between compounds like 4-AcO/HO-DiPT, 4-AcO/HO-DMT, 4-AcO/HO-DPT, 4-AcO/HO-MiPT, or 25I-NBOMe?

All of them cause cross-tolerance. With most psychedelics, one should wait at least four days before conducting a subsequent trial. After an NBOMe compound, one should wait at least one week.

^That is true, but NBOMes have a very high affinity and efficacy for the 5-ht2a receptor, and so it might cut through the tolerance from a tryptamine trip the night before. I guess the only way to find out is to try it, but expect the intensity to be reduced. Please don't take that to mean you should dose higher on the NBOMe though. Try a normal dose and see where it gets you.

THCified said:
The dissociation was also intense at times and i sometimes really thought i'd falling into a hole, at least that's what it felt like, but who knows for sure, i also listened to the same music as with my last, utterly insane MXE-trip, so that could've played a role too.

That's amazing that it got so intense you were almost falling in to a hole. That's pretty much unheard of for a tryptamine, but these diisopropyl analogues are some strange beasts. Weed will definitely magnify a tryptamine high exponentially as well, so that could definitely have been the factor which tipped it over the edge for you.

It's not just that, besides the feeling of falling into a hole, i experienced an unimaginable amount of erotic body vibes, like all the agitation and tension inside of me, which was very annoying and persisted for most of the duration of effects, turned into some strange sort of orgasmic head high like i've never experienced it before. It's like i said above, experiencing some wet dream erotica whilst fully awake. After that climax, my body felt really relaxed and my mind calm.

Biggest downside on this was the tension deep inside of me and some tremors, which wouldn't let me find a comfortable position.

Btw thanks for sharing your thoughts about doin' 25I tonight. I now decided to dive into the void using DPT today, so stay tuned @ the specific thread :)

^^ DPT definitely will have a cross tolerance with your Iprocin. i once wasted a bunch of my DPT not realizing i had a cross tolerance at the time. DPT is expensive, i say put it off until you know you don't have a tolerance.

all the psychedelics you mention will have some cross tolerance. might be a better idea to just wait it out and enjoy tripping some other time...

interesting and happy to ehar im not the only one getting the erotic vibe on this one. was getting worried there for a while that its only me with the dirty mind :p

Too late @ thenightwatch, it really seems like i wasted some but given the small amount i ingested (25mgs), it's not too bad. These 25mgs via plugged ROA gave me a really heavy stoned/tired feeling which needed some time to built up, and i initially really thought i'd wasted the material, but in the end it felt really good - giant pupils and my body felt like wrapped in cotton. After being not happy with these effects i added approx. 70mgs MXE and then rode the unicorn over the rainbow back and forth... Oh my, what a night :)

Last night i came to the conclusion that psychedelics give me a sometimes very wonky mentally feeling, so my feelings/emotions seem to go overboard at some points, and it's really unsteady in terms of mental effects and well-being, while dissociatives on the other hand are even more of a hellish ride while also being mentally more stable, at least for me.

I feel fookin' fine today and things seem back in it's place, if that makes sense?!

Next time i'll try the DPT on it's own, but for now i'm stuffed ;)

Last edited:
^^ i haven't actually had a chance to try Iprocin yet. would you say 4-ho-dipt is more sexual than DPT? cause DPT was soooo sexual for me haha.

I haven't found 4-HO-DiPT sexual at all in the beginning, i read about this but it didn't felt erotic actually. I had an somewhat uncomfortable body buzz and was shivering a bit, which reminded me of shrooms sometimes, where i constantly change my position to get a fitting position (not everytime but often). But later into the experience, this turned (or it was the whole time, i dunno, it just felt weird before) into a really erotic body-buzz, i.e. i was horny as fuck! It's like all this energy that's streaming trough my body, found it's centre in my hips, where it concentrated and turned into some really sexual vibrant energy. That may sounds strange but it's exactly how it felt.

Needless to say i "released" that energy and the climax was beyond what i could've been dreamt of. This is btw the first time ever i had the urge to do so, except with MXE one time, where it was also enjoyable to an almost extreme extent.

DPT on the other hand didn't felt sexual at all, but wait...now if you say it, approx. half an hour after consuming the 25mgs, i had this feeling again and i thought it was because of the 4-HO-DiPT i consumed 24hrs before...perhaps it was the DPT then, but the feeling was way weaker than the night before.

^Once you've awakened that powerful sexual energy, you can tap in to it easily again on other psychedelics. I find psychs to easily allow the unblocking of habitual energy blockages, and that is why they can cause a massive surge of sexual energy throughout your entire organism which can be enormously healing and rejuvenating. You kind of get used to knowing where your energy blockages are, and just allowing them to be released.

Exploring your sexuality on psychedelics is a whole area of exploration in itself.

Last edited:
What makes you say 4-HO-MET puts a hard strain on the heart? I found all 4-HO tryptamines to be relatively easy on the body...

Maybe sensations like that were part of your subjective experience...

I really want to take 4-HO-DiPT again, but have run out... both the mental trip and the body trip have been easygoing and smooth for me before, also I think it combines wonderfully with K. If I have the money I will order some.

Yeah I've never experienced anything I would consider "hard" on any part of my body from 4-HO-MET. In fact "soft" is one word I'd use to describe all aspects of the experience.

How stable is 4-HO-DiPT fumarate? If I buy a few grams will I have to worry about it degrading over the years?

My 4-HO-DiPT HCl that I got a few years ago and have kept in a cold and dark place for the majority of the time since then is still as purely white as it was the day I got it, for whatever that's worth.

I recently ordered some 4-ho-dipt and sent it away for testing via FTIR. The result I got was 50% 4-ho-dipt, 50% some other tryptamine. They cluld not identify it. The other 4 sub I purchased tested as expected.

I asked for a 1H-NMR which they provided. Would anyone here be able to interpert it for me? I am not sure what to do with this 4-ho-dipt now, perhaps the FTIR testing is not reliable?

I recently ordered some 4-ho-dipt and sent it away for testing via FTIR. The result I got was 50% 4-ho-dipt, 50% some other tryptamine. They cluld not identify it. The other 4 sub I purchased tested as expected.

I asked for a 1H-NMR which they provided. Would anyone here be able to interpert it for me? I am not sure what to do with this 4-ho-dipt now, perhaps the FTIR testing is not reliable?
Wow!! A blast from the past!!

4-ho-dipt was the first "research chemical" I tried way back in 2003. I only got to experience it once, but that experience was AMAZING. One of my most memorable tryptamine experiences. It also led to me trying SO many new drugs in the last 18+ years.

@islander20 I would probably consume it. Perhaps cautiously at first. I'm sort of adventurous about things like that though.

If there was no reference standard for 50% of the sample then you may be one of the first to try a new tryptamine in combo with 4-ho-dipt. 😆

If you try it let us know. If you decide you don't want to chance it let me know 😉

There definitely are people here who can help interpret your NMR. I suggest you make a thread about it and post it to the thread.

The result I got was 50% 4-ho-dipt, 50% some other tryptamine. They cluld not identify it. The other 4 sub I purchased tested as expected. I asked for a 1H-NMR which they provided. Would anyone here be able to interpert it for me? I am not sure what to do with this 4-ho-dipt now, perhaps the FTIR testing is not reliable?
For what it's worth, here is an analysis available on a Canadian vendor's site (where was yours ordered from?):

I would probably consume it. Perhaps cautiously at first. I'm sort of adventurous about things like that though.
Maybe I'm too cautious but I think this is a bad idea. It seems strange that the lab wasn't able to identify the other tryptamine. That's a red flag, no?