• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

From what I have read (never attempted myself) the hcl of this compound is not very water soluble. Perhaps try gently heating the solution. Another thing would be to add a few drops of HCL. You can get that at a hardware store. Be careful using heat...this compound is probably not the most stable.

For future reference, 10ml of white vinegar in 200ml of distilled water seems to do the trick. Thanks, all. I'll let you know how tonight goes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well, I ended up taking something closer to 25mgs (15mgs initially, 5mgs an hour later, and another 5mgs 60-90 minutes after that) since I had eaten shortly before trying this, and it was taking more to feel any effects.

Other than the sweating as I came up, this was extremely gentle and blissful. While there were no visuals to speak of, I found myself in a very relaxed and dreamy state of mind. It felt like I was able to direct where it went, switching at will from a body sensation to a more internal one. There was nothing pushy about this at all...quite malleable. It also facilitated one of the most absorbing and consuming sexual experiences I've ever had...just totally losing myself in the pure energy of the moment.

The high itself was really no more than ++, but I would do this again without hesitation.

Last edited:
If I missed it please point me in the right direction, But, could someone enlighten me to the possiblility of vaporizing 4-aco-mipt. IVe searched and found nothing. Thanks.

Beenhead said:
If I missed it please point me in the right direction, But, could someone enlighten me to the possiblility of vaporizing 4-aco-mipt. IVe searched and found nothing. Thanks.
It is possible. There's a list with boiling points of various tryptamines on the lycaeum. I don't have the link though. :D Maybe someone can help out.

I think you'll be fine with snorting or eating though, it will kick in fairly fast. The acetoxylated compounds kick in faster than the hydroxylated ones if I'm not mistaken and the comeup is quiet intense already. I don't have evidence to prove this right now, but I've read a text by someone who was discussing the why of this phenomenom on a neurochemical level.

I've heard a couple of people say intrapulmonally admistered 4-HO-DMT was far more intense than DMT taken via the same route, so watch out and start with a low dose, definitely not more than 5mg. I find 4-AcO-MiPT kinda disappointing in higher doses anyway, it gets really intense up to a certain level (~25mg) and above that you just get more bodyload basically.

crOOk

I was justmore curious about it rather than actually thinking about it. The come up is very fast and very intense as well. Definately deserves mounds of respect

What about it exactly?

Im also a fan. But personally i like LSD 2c-e and miprocin more.

Maybe i just need to take the dose up a bit. So far my 2 experiences with mipracetyl have been good but nothing special.

i like how clean and sharp it is, and it seems more recreational as miprocin (4-ho-mipt) is deeper. it did have a rough ride up though, i thought it would be a lot more intense than it was just because of the anxiety for the first 20 or so minutes. after that it was very warm and just overall nice, not strong at all, nothing like a 5-methoxy. definately one of my favorites.

I appreciate the fantastic visual memory access and the related emotional fine-tuning that this tryptamine provides.

at 23mg I found it to be more intense than my heaviest acid trip of four hits of some stronger paper. The Synaestheisa was awesome. This one is definately up there with 2C-E and LSD for me. I havent however, tried the Hydroxyl yet.

ya, when i took 33mg (fumarate, so about 25mg) i had for a second a visual that i saw on DPT once. it was like a big medallion or something. it seemed like it was real stable in water too, whereas when i put miprocin (4-ho-mipt) in water, it almost instantly turned green and eventually lost almost all its potency. the 4-ho version is so much deeper, and has those coincidences that i like, you know, those shroom coincidences that are too crazy to just be a coincidence.

the body load was fine, more of a buzz (pretty much none, just warmth really). i felt great, it was just the come up that was kind of weird. it seemed like i was in for a real ride but after the first 15 minutes it was mellow as hell.

i are spectre said:
the body load was fine, more of a buzz (pretty much none, just warmth really). i felt great, it was just the come up that was kind of weird. it seemed like i was in for a real ride but after the first 15 minutes it was mellow as hell.
Yeah same here. First 15 minutes I'm just trying to hold onto something real it's so intense, after that I try to squeeze the last bid of psychedelia out of the experience. It is very very erotic for me btw! You should try to climax on the peak of the trip! Have some good music on as well and try to make the music climax simultaneously with you and the trip. It's definitely good stuff.

crOOk

4 aco Mipt

One of the best RCs IMHO but as previously mentioned high dodes produce bodyload (well we found more it was quite severe neck tension (at 40 mgs)
It can be quite visual but only say one in five times (a guess) the rest is just a sort of psychedelic feeling nearer acid than mushies but not really either ! stick to 25mgs or a tad less i would say !

zophen

zophen said:
One of the best RCs IMHO but as previously mentioned high dodes produce bodyload (well we found more it was quite severe neck tension (at 40 mgs)
It can be quite visual but only say one in five times (a guess) the rest is just a sort of psychedelic feeling nearer acid than mushies but not really either ! stick to 25mgs or a tad less i would say !
zophen

I find that a lot of the 4-AcO-Ts are like this -- Not terrible visual until huge doses, and by then you have a reasonable body load and a whole lot of mindfuck. They can be a little more recreational/euphoric than 4-HO-Ts, but on the whole I'm not that fond of them.

A friend of mine did it last night.

He said it was the hardest he'd ever tripped in his life, and he does plenty of psychedelics (mixes K too). Mentioned "swirling" and he had to look really close to his computer screen to even see it properly.

Just curious if there was any new opinions on the solubility of this one, and its stability in solution.

I'm probably going to be dosing in a few days and I haven't yet put it in solution--it seems that there's reports all over the map about it's stability but some people might have messed things up a bit by using impure water I suppose.

I was thinking of some sort of 100proof vodka/deionized water solution, but if at all possible I'd much rather just use pure D.I. water. Anyone? :(

I just wanted to say that I gave this one a low-dose test run last night and I almost want to keep it for that purpose. (maybe not, but it was pretty cool)

I imagine it was about 12mg (fumerate salt). It gave me a really nice tingly/electric body high, a mild euphoria, and just a general positive vibe that was perfect for what I did (curling up under a blanket and watching American Beauty).

There was a little bit of associative thinking at that dose, but nothing major. Some minor visuals (light flashes and objects breathing).

Fell soundly asleep after the movie was over (about 3 hours after dosing).