View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 20mg before bed, thats pretty sweet if you ask me.

I took 5mgs before bed after smoking .5 of hash oil, and woke up because i was "Dreaming" that in was a computer being typed on by some big force.

Couldnt fall back asleep after that for a while. The rest of the night entailed me defining my feelings. Every emotion i could find the root of the reason i was feeling that way, it was very therapeutic

I don't think the alcohol is that great an idea but I definitely do agree that 4-AcO-DMT is really grand when you are just laying down and going on a journey. Stunning imagery eyes closed.

Thanks any major dude. :)

I'm interested in IM'ing this stuff, or even plugging it, but since what I have is the freebase it dissolves very poorly in water. Any advice? How hard is a conversion or is there some secret I don't know about getting it to dissolve?

I'd imagine that dissolving it in acetic acid (vinegar) would work just fine. I would take your dose (I find 12-15mg IM to be the sweet spot, I did 17 my first time and it was ALOT stronger than I had been expecting, much stronger than 30mg orally) dissolve it in .3-.4ml of vinegar (white distilled vinegar at 5 % acidity should do the trick) and dilute with another .3-.4ml of water and inject it wherever you fancy

Thanks, that sounds like it will work perfectly. I'll definitely do it up, though I'm going to start lower than that just out of apprehension. 15mg plugged is strong for me since I like to mix it with dissociatives. I'm excited, it might be a couple weekends away now since classes are starting up again.

At 24mgs, the come up ( hour and a half mark) i got off the floor to walk to the bathroom and noticed eyes popping out of the rug EVERYWHERE. Then i went and layed back in bed and noticed faces forming on my celing. Very DMT like experience.

At the peak. I was laying on my floor again in the direct sunlight coming in from my window, and the light was shattering into a million little fibers in a kalidescope like shape.

The afterglow of this substance is wonderful, much more in touch with my feelings, no sense of anxiety, stress, ego, and no bounderies to my thinking patterns.

I know what you mean about the eyes, I think eyes are the most consistent visual on 4-AcO-DMT, almost everyone I know has seen the typical "grid of eyes" everywhere on this substance, and I get them every time I take ~25mg or more.

I'm kind of debating taking some 4-AcO-DMT for my next trip but I'm unsure. The last 10 or so trips with it have been pretty bad, because of issues in my life I haven't dealt with, however I have (slowly but surely) started dealing with them now and I think a trip would help let me know if I'm heading in the right direction yet or not.

Thoughts?

^^^ I've had an experience like that a few years back while on mushrooms. Obviously I don't know about your specific circumstances, but I hear something similar in what you're writing. Specifically, I think there is often a subtle/ironic danger in the power of these drugs. Your bad thoughts started because of how sure you felt about yourself, which in turn was because of your new way of thinking about things. This type of prelude to badness has happened to me more than once. The problem here is lack of true humility. Even enlightenment is counter-productive when it's not followed by humility and letting go. You can have a revelation - even a great revelation - and have it turn on you if you're not vigilant seeing that you still have limitations.

Treat your revelations like the sweetest fruit. Eat them slowly and enjoy them fully. When you're done, throw away the peel and let them be what they were. Move on. If you hold on to them, as if they were special, after they've already been eaten, you are asking for trouble and inviting delusion.

^^^ I've had an experience like that a few years back while on mushrooms. Obviously I don't know about your specific circumstances, but I hear something similar in what you're writing. Specifically, I think there is often a subtle/ironic danger in the power of these drugs. Your bad thoughts started because of how sure you felt about yourself, which in turn was because of your new way of thinking about things. This type of prelude to badness has happened to me more than once. The problem here is lack of true humility. Even enlightenment is counter-productive when it's not followed by humility and letting go. You can have a revelation - even a great revelation - and have it turn on you if you're not vigilant seeing that you still have limitations.

Treat your revelations like the sweetest fruit. Eat them slowly and enjoy them fully. When you're done, throw away the peel and let them be what they were. Move on. If you hold on to them, as if they were special, after they've already been eaten, you are asking for trouble and inviting delusion.

An interesting perspective...

A mix of socratic ideals and eastern philosophy....cool lol

That's so true when one tries to hold onto a peak experience they can begin to feel desperate for it, even feel the opposite of the feeling itself when they notice it leaving, trying to hold onto unexplainable trip material that holds with it great weight will leave one in a position of looking off base and disconnected by others and leaving nothing but the weight, the importance of the discovery.

Forgetfulness is an anger addicts best friend :p or someone angst ridden, one may avoid addictive traits if one can simply "let go" of feeling high or in revelation states as easy as they come. We are not meant for constant steady exposure to the mysteries only enough to glimpse at and know that there is more to life than what can be seen and is given at face value.

I know what you mean about the eyes, I think eyes are the most consistent visual on 4-AcO-DMT, almost everyone I know has seen the typical "grid of eyes" everywhere on this substance, and I get them every time I take ~25mg or more.

I'm kind of debating taking some 4-AcO-DMT for my next trip but I'm unsure. The last 10 or so trips with it have been pretty bad, because of issues in my life I haven't dealt with, however I have (slowly but surely) started dealing with them now and I think a trip would help let me know if I'm heading in the right direction yet or not.

Thoughts?

If your last 10 trips have been bad - it's your mind saying (imo and ime), "put the psychs down for a while, you know they're useful, but get cracking with what you need to be doing - you don't need them EVERY time you need insight or a vision..."

Eyes - yup had the eyes (at 40mg)...grid-like too, to the point where it wasn't eyes anymore...mental shit.

Applying the trip lesson usually requires some sacrifice or actualization after the trip is over.

MANY people miss integrating this step, most people do, even I have only taken 60% of my lessons to heart, i'm still antisocial and stubborn with who I care for and many substances tell me I better love everything or else... I've worked on personal goals and stuff I can do on my own like discovering my body whilst previously rejecting it etc. but one of the die hard lessons that I need to get on top of is to treat everyone that cares for me with some kind of light or kindness instead of avoiding them and being selfish. When I can wrap myself around this one then a whole new swath of trip content will pour into my experiences.

Tripping is FUN but when there is a dire weight upon several trips then I agree phoenix then one is missing the point of trying to hear these lessons in the first place. Integration is the word when the new information becomes a structure paradigm that you can live by and from THEN the next step is in order... a friend of mine if once quoted in a trip to have said "I feel like I was learning things that humans just should not know" he was clearly not ready for the plateau of information that he was experiencing, perhaps with some dynamic and philosophical effort he could have integrated this content...possibly not sounded pretty weighty but that is just an example

Thanks for that point of view, Listening. That sounds right on the money actually. It's easy to feel over-confident in situations where there is such a profound feeling of change and it really would be beneficial to take those changes with humility. Hopefully I'm able to apply that for the next trip out there. :p

4-aco-dmt and panic.

So I'm a relatively experienced psychedelic user at this point, and I had kind of a weird reaction to 4-aco-dmt recently.

Normally, 4-aco-dmt is completely benign to me, no matter how much I take. Other than the fact that if I take way too much I tend to turn into a puddle of psychedelic confusion, which is never fun. Who wants to spend a few hours in complete confusion?

But a couple weeks ago, I took what I thought to be a relatively normal dose (24mg) and during the comeup, about half an hour later, I had what I have to describe as a panic attack. I've never had a panic attack before, but that's the only way I know how to describe it. I had the chest pain, the unfounded all consuming fear, and the inability to rectify it. I had to just let it pass, it took about another half an hour. I don't make it sound so bad, but in reality, it was horrible, almost unbearable. I've had bad trips before, but this was so much worse, I don't even really know how to describe it, if I hadn't known better I'd have thought it was a long drawn out heart attack.

I'd never had that reaction before, and I'm wondering if anyone else has ever had that happen to them, with 4aces or any other psychedelic...

Since this happened to me I have been reluctant to dose even at moderate trip levels with any psychedelic...

Did you take your pulse, blood pressure or anything like that?

Good chance that if you had succumbed to it you would have had an ego death experience and become one with the universe. I've never had an experience like that though so this is just my speculation based on what I have read. Can you elaborate a little more?

These things happen. Especially with the wrong set and setting, or with overuse.

4-AcO-DMT I would consider powerful enough in those doses... have you tried ~6mg of this compound? Sometimes people will experience "reverse tolerance" to these compounds as they become more in tune with their effects...

Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I am wondering if anyone has experience storing 4-AcO-DMT in a liquid solution (Everclear, etc.) for long periods of time, particularly the fumarate? I've only been able to find a few somewhat-conflicting reports. A couple people have said they accomplished it without a problem but some claim that it can turn black and gain a gooey texture?

I was planning on using a mason jar with Everclear, kept freezing cold in the dark. Also, does the mixture remain consistent or is stirring necessary before extraction?

All feedback is very much appreciated.

I have found 4-aco-dmt to be unpredictable. On a similar dose to yours, I have definitely had panics, although not a full blown panic attack you described. On less than 20mg I was extremely disoriented and freaked out that no one around me was doing anything about the world wide population explosion of jelly fish. In retrospect I realized it was a mild panic attack having to do with being at a party where I didn't know anyone, but I was surprised that such a low dose was able to just get right on top of me like that.

i've definitely had some panic/shaking moments on 4-AcO-DMT, only one of which lasted for a substantial portion of the trip, but yes, these things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.