View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much milligrams of 4-aco-dmt fumarate have ingest 130 lbs man to achive ego death?

personally i havent managed an ego death on 4-aco-dmt and ive tried hard with doses up to 70mg. however, with 4-ho-mipt i found it came easy at 50mg. of course, i dont recommend you try those doses.

Ego death comes easy if you combine a "normal" dose with a normal vaped dose of JWH-250 when you have no cannabinoid tolerance.

personally i havent managed an ego death on 4-aco-dmt and ive tried hard with doses up to 70mg. however, with 4-ho-mipt i found it came easy at 50mg. of course, i dont recommend you try those doses.

What ROA have you used? I once took a dose (snorted) that was 80-100 mg (the stuff was degraded and I thought it was almost useless, leading me to take an insane amount. Extremely stupid of me) and it caused a blackout that lasted for about an hour. When I returned from the blackout (which I obviously have no memories from) it took hours to understand even basic things, like words, who I am, what the computer in front of me is, what planet we're living on etc. Basically my whole perception of reality was smashed to pieces. It was more intense than any experience I've ever had with DMT or 5-MeO-DMT.

There's quite a big difference between taking 4-AcO-DMT orally or snort it. I almost always snort it (I have a snorting fetish), and ego death appears with 25mg+ doses. Are you sure the 4-AcO-DMT you've had when taking doses up to 70 mg was pure? It just sounds incredible that such an insane dose wouldn't produce effects like ego-death.

I agree that ego-death is achieved more easily with 4-HO-MiPT, and with much smaller doses than with 4-AcO-DMT. 4-HO-MiPT is considerably more potent than 4-AcO-DMT. 20 mg 4-HO-MiPT insufflated produces ego death, fusion of the senses (music is clearly visible as a fractal chain), and insanely strong visuals (it's a more visual compound than 4-AcO-DMT, but not nearly as deep).

thats interesting i might try snorting. how does the duration compare with oral?

the thing about my doses is that i enjoy tripping extremely hard or i feel its not worth it. one weird thing about 4-aco-dmt for me is that even when i am tripping off my face, i still seem to be able to think in a near normal kind of way, just observing the crazy things im seeing.

thats interesting i might try snorting. how does the duration compare with oral?

the thing about my doses is that i enjoy tripping extremely hard or i feel its not worth it. one weird thing about 4-aco-dmt for me is that even when i am tripping off my face, i still seem to be able to think in a near normal kind of way, just observing the crazy things im seeing.

The duration is considerably shorter, and I usually redose at least one time. The come-up is quite rapid, it hits you in about 10 minutes and is more intense. However the sedating effects are also more pronounced when snorting (everything is more intense when snorting). The "phases" in the trip of extreme mental clarity to sedating, dreamlike phases that almost floor you are also more pronounced when snorting.

About the duration, it's about 3 hours (the actual tripping, the afterglow lingers longer than that) for me with a moderate dose. The trip fades away quite rapidly when snorting (the only thing I dislike with that ROA), that's why I usually take another line some 2,5 hours into the trip. When redosing the dose doesn't have to be as big as the first one, a smaller line gives quite a boost too.

What ROA have you used? I once took a dose (snorted) that was 80-100 mg (the stuff was degraded and I thought it was almost useless, leading me to take an insane amount. Extremely stupid of me) and it caused a blackout that lasted for about an hour. When I returned from the blackout (which I obviously have no memories from) it took hours to understand even basic things, like words, who I am, what the computer in front of me is, what planet we're living on etc. Basically my whole perception of reality was smashed to pieces. It was more intense than any experience I've ever had with DMT or 5-MeO-DMT.

There's quite a big difference between taking 4-AcO-DMT orally or snort it. I almost always snort it (I have a snorting fetish), and ego death appears with 25mg+ doses. Are you sure the 4-AcO-DMT you've had when taking doses up to 70 mg was pure? It just sounds incredible that such an insane dose wouldn't produce effects like ego-death.

I agree that ego-death is achieved more easily with 4-HO-MiPT, and with much smaller doses than with 4-AcO-DMT. 4-HO-MiPT is considerably more potent than 4-AcO-DMT. 20 mg 4-HO-MiPT insufflated produces ego death, fusion of the senses (music is clearly visible as a fractal chain), and insanely strong visuals (it's a more visual compound than 4-AcO-DMT, but not nearly as deep).

He might just be insensitive to the compound or tryptamines in general. 40mg oral + 60mg insufflated of 4-aco-dmt was a STRONG trip but nothing I couldn't handle and nowhere near ego loss. 4-ho-mipt would certainly never give me ego loss at 20mg - I've taken 15mg oral + 35mg insufflated and it was fucking awesome but euphoric and grounded the whole time. I don't know too many people who can take 70mg of 4-aco-dmt, even orally, and have a light trip, so he might be like me, which is just bum luck since I have to do 100mg of 4-aco-dmt consistently to have a worthwhile trip.

^ Sucks to be you guys. %) 25-30mg of furmate. and I'm useless to society. And that's orally.

i have 4-aco-dmt and i was wondering what a good dose would be.. 25mg? i tried 2c-c a few weeks ago at 30mg and that was nothing special. i am looking for more of a learning experience, as i had in the past many years ago on 4-aco-dipt..

Sucks to be you guys. 25-30mg of furmate. and I'm useless to society. And that's orally.

yeah it is really quite annoying. i would really like to know if if getting ripped off buying bad quality stuff or if theres something different about me.

i have 4-aco-dmt and i was wondering what a good dose would be.. 25mg? i tried 2c-c a few weeks ago at 30mg and that was nothing special. i am looking for more of a learning experience, as i had in the past many years ago on 4-aco-dipt..

25mg is a sweet spot for me, although I'm sure starting a little lower at 20mg would also be very pleasant and enlightening.

yeah it is really quite annoying. i would really like to know if if getting ripped off buying bad quality stuff or if theres something different about me.

Either you've had bad batches or have some strange natural tolerance to 4-subs (or tryptamines in general?). You mentioned taking 50 mg 4-HO-MiPT too, with the batches I've had 25 mg is the maximum dose when insufflating. Higher than that doesn't really add anything to the trip and just causes a drastic increase in my blood pressure (a few times to the point of me having to take beta blockers). I've once snorted 50 mg 4-HO-MiPT (there's a trip report here about it), and it was absolutely earth-shattering and insanely intense.

last week I did 23.5 mg, snorted. It was the PERFECT dose, for me =D

I had a perfect trip, I think next time I'm going to consume it orally though. I had just eaten a huge meal and didn't have time to wait and trip so I snorted it but the come up was a little too rapid to enjoy anything, and one I peaked 2 hours in the visuals sharply dropped off. The whole experience felt reallyy DMT like. 30 minutes after I snorted the dose and I was convinced I had smoked DMT, it was strangely similar. I'm not really sure how to explain it but it just felt like the world I had been thrust into felt the same as the DMT universe

When I snorted it, to me it also felt veeery similar to a DMT trip. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was plain DMT rather than 4-aco-dmt.

When I snorted it, to me it also felt veeery similar to a DMT trip. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was plain DMT rather than 4-aco-dmt.

Yes, high doses snorted have some resemblance to low-dose DMT trips. With oral dosing I've never achieved such states.

Readimg this page makkes me wanna dip into ye old stash :) too bad the other 99% of my day im thinking about the heroin im 3 days off of and wamt to quit =\

I find 4-aco-dmt puts me in the same head space as smoked DMT. I've only ever taken it orally. And, even after eating a large meal, it hits me fast. Almost instant alerts, with an almost too fast rise to peak in 20 minutes. It's like having the rug pulled out from under myself.

I have been holding my 4-aco-dmt in original package and kept in drawer inside a bottle with some silica packs.. its been in storage for close to a year.. i hope it is still good.. but from my experience these things stay pretty good..

Status
Not open for further replies.