• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Five

Idk synthesized psilo is pretty rare, even then it wasn't even my main point

It was synthesized, pure 4-HO-DMT actually, there was a brief time in 2006 that some was synthed and made the rounds. I even said it was pure synthetic in my post that we're referring to.

I think it's just a bit of hubris to think that we completely understand all of what is going on with drugs in the brain, and how their interactions with our brains impacts the effects we experience. I think we have a pretty good basic understanding, but in, say, 100 years, we'll look back at now and see all the stuff we realized we got wrong, and see how incomplete a picture we actually had. I am pretty sure we don't have a complete picture at this point.

When you've taken psychedelics a whole lot, you notice the similarities among all of your trips on a substance, although yes, of course each trip is unique in ways, too. When you notice the same differences happening every time with 4-AcO-DMT vs 4-HO-DMT, and so do a ton of other people, to me it isn't proof that they are definitely different in their pharmacology, but it is evidence that points to a strong possibility that they are have differences.

I'd love to get a double blind test going among a statistically significant number of people with sufficient experience with both substances, and see how many were able to correctly identify each substance, and put this matter to rest.

Anyone tried a combo of 4acodmt and 2cb?
I got these 2cb pellets that are a bit weak.
Supposed to be 20mg but i suspect they are more like 15 at most.
Thinking about taking 2 of them with 20mg 4aco.

Never done it with 2cb but timed the Aco with a mescaline peak and it’s as amazing as it sounds. Phenethylamines and tryptamines in combination is outstanding every time I’ve tried it

Let us know how it goes! I did a combo of 2c-i and 4-aco-dmt about 10 years ago and it was exquisite.

I think it's just a bit of hubris to think that we completely understand all of what is going on with drugs in the brain, and how their interactions with our brains impacts the effects we experience.
Sure but that's just doublespeak for "you can't say that because you don't 100% know", it's just as hubris for the other side of this debate to claim that it is different, especially when all of the (limited, yes) evidence we have points to it being merely a prodrug

Sure but that's just doublespeak for "you can't say that because you don't 100% know", it's just as hubris for the other side of this debate to claim that it is different, especially when all of the (limited, yes) evidence we have points to it being merely a prodrug
Nonsense. 99.9% of what we know about these drugs comes from user experience. Our scientific understanding based on brain chemistry is in its infancy and is only considered actual knowledge if it happens to fit with our observations (i.e. user experience). Even then, it's subject to change as we get better at studying this stuff at the neurochemical level.

Reminds me of the joke about the woman who walks in on her husband in bed with someone else. The husband swears that he's not cheating on her and denies that she saw anything out of the ordinary. Indignant, he challenges her, "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

Anyway, it's a mistake to be ignoring user observation just because, "the chemistry doesn't immediately point to the same."

Tried for the first time last week in a glass pipe. Absolutely amazed. Fully enlightened. Short duration of it smoked makes the trip kinda hard to process, but it is absolute bliss. Only downside is a real heavy chest the next day. I read somewhere this could be due to it not being stored in the freezer? Can anyone help with some info? A lot of what I've read said smoking/vaping is pointless, I'd have to fully disagree with that😂

Tried for the first time last week in a glass pipe. Absolutely amazed. Fully enlightened. Short duration of it smoked makes the trip kinda hard to process, but it is absolute bliss. Only downside is a real heavy chest the next day. I read somewhere this could be due to it not being stored in the freezer? Can anyone help with some info? A lot of what I've read said smoking/vaping is pointless, I'd have to fully disagree with that😂
Dose? What was the duration of the trip? Was it freebase?

70mg, around 15 mins. I lost all sense of time during that 15 mins and when I opened my eyes, I was convinced I was in a different country. My whole apartment looked like something else. It was sold to me as freebase, no real residue left in the pipe so I assume it's legit. Comes as a real tan yellow color.

70mg, around 15 mins. I lost all sense of time during that 15 mins and when I opened my eyes, I was convinced I was in a different country. My whole apartment looked like something else. It was sold to me as freebase, no real residue left in the pipe so I assume it's legit. Comes as a real tan yellow color.
Did it come on right away like DMT or was there a delay?

I've heard sporadic accounts of people having great success vaporizing 4-aco-dmt freebase and have always wondered why it wasn't more popular. Going to give a try myself shortly.

Did it come on right away like DMT or was there a delay?

I've heard sporadic accounts of people having great success vaporizing 4-aco-dmt freebase and have always wondered why it wasn't more popular. Going to give a try myself shortly.
Within about 10 seconds I'd say.

Like I say, I really enjoyed it. Only thing is a bit of a heavy chest. First time I did it the heaviness only lasted the next day. Had a week break and this time my chest has been aching for 2 days now. If it wasn't for that I would of carried on most of the night haha.

Hi there
I recently acquired some 4-AcO-DMT freebase
The substance I received came in the form of a brown oil or liquid. The website says to store it in an environment under 4 degrees celsius
How do I convert it to a solid? Just leave it in the freezer for a few hours? I need it to be a powder so I can measure it well, and so I can pack it into my dry herb vape stem.
Also asking for some tips on how to vaporize it correctly, and what are the dosage range for vaporizing. I have an arizer solo 2. The stems are quite small.
I assume the correct method is to sandwich the 4aco between two layers of weed, and then take as big of a hit as you can. As for the temperature, I'm assuming lower is better and I usually use 180 degrees celcius as my low temp, but the vape can go lower -- and higher, up to 220. Thank you kindly

Hi there
I recently acquired some 4-AcO-DMT freebase
The substance I received came in the form of a brown oil or liquid. The website says to store it in an environment under 4 degrees celsius
How do I convert it to a solid? Just leave it in the freezer for a few hours? I need it to be a powder so I can measure it well, and so I can pack it into my dry herb vape stem.
Also asking for some tips on how to vaporize it correctly, and what are the dosage range for vaporizing. I have an arizer solo 2. The stems are quite small.
I assume the correct method is to sandwich the 4aco between two layers of weed, and then take as big of a hit as you can. As for the temperature, I'm assuming lower is better and I usually use 180 degrees celcius as my low temp, but the vape can go lower -- and higher, up to 220. Thank you kindly
Oil to powder i dont know but I would suppose freezer yeah.

Regarding vaping I wouldn't sandwich or use a vape. Rather use a meth/base pipe with bic lighter and vape like any chem - pyro e.g. Slowly add heath untill sufficient. Should be universal with every chemical. Sadly no 4-aco-dmt available in EU.

I’ve scoured the internet before for reports concerning the shelf life of tryptamines dissolved in solution but it can be hard to find consistent answers, so hopefully somebody find this interesting.

Last year I made a solution of 4-AcO-DMT dissolved in prophelene glycol at a concentration of 10mg/ml. I chose PG after reading reports that tryptamines were prone to oxidising and turning black when stored in solvents such as vodka or everclear. I stored the solution in the fridge for three months for microdosing. After that it was stored in the freezer for 12 months, until this week.

The solution had thickened in the freezer but returned to it’s normal consistency after reaching room temprature. The solution appears to be perfectly clear (as best I can tell looking through the amber vial) and no sediment can be seen in the bottle. The solution remains fully active 15 months after I made it, as best I can tell no potency has been lost. I took 20mg last night and had a wonderful and insightful trip with intense closed eye visuals and the usual open eyed warping, shifting and surface fractals you expect at this dose range.

Last edited:
I accidentally took like 6 mg my first time and was crying my eyes out for a half hour.

I’ve scoured the internet before for reports concerning the shelf life of tryptamines dissolved in solution but it can be hard to find consistent answers, so hopefully somebody find this interesting.

Last year I made a solution of 4-AcO-DMT dissolved in prophelene glycol at a concentration of 10mg/ml. I chose PG after reading reports that tryptamines were prone to oxidising and turning black when stored in solvents such as vodka or everclear. I stored the solution in the fridge for three months for microdosing. After that it was stored in the freezer for 12 months, until this week.

The solution had thickened in the freezer but returned to it’s normal consistency after reaching room temprature. The solution appears to be perfectly clear (as best I can tell looking through the amber vial) and no sediment can be seen in the bottle. The solution remains fully active 15 months after I made it, as best I can tell no potency has been lost. I took 20mg last night and had a wonderful and insightful trip with intense closed eye visuals and the usual open eyed warping, shifting and surface fractals you expect at this dose range.
Only person I have ever seen here or anywhere else give an actual statement instead of "Well I assume" or "It might." Thanks a lot for this even though this was almost a year ago lol

Anyone know if the reset time on psilacetin is 7 days, 12 days, or 14 days? I've always heard 14 days no matter the psychedelic, then I started seeing 12 days, and now specifically for psilacetin its 7 days on some sites. I took 30mg one week then a week later took 30mg again and it seemed just as strong though it took forever to kick in and lasted like twice as long which was a nice treat I suppose. I've done the same with LSD (1 tab the week before then 2 tabs) but it felt like barely half a tab. Is there some merit to this or is just placebo that it felt just as strong?

Only person I have ever seen here or anywhere else give an actual statement instead of "Well I assume" or "It might." Thanks a lot for this even though this was almost a year ago lol
You’re welcome :)

And the reset time for psilocetin is around 7 days in my experience.

You’re welcome :)

And the reset time for psilocetin is around 7 days in my experience.
Psilacetin is my 2nd favorite substance ever, glad to hear that I can be more liberal in my usage than my favorite (LSD). Now I just have to learn how to pace myself so I don't burn through my supply lmao. Thanks for the response.