• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DiPT Thread

update.
Last night i took 27 mg of 4-aco-dipt with a friend. The effects started 30 min after dose. The body load was there but not to out of control. I just sat in bed waiting. At the 1 hour mark the visuals were really good. At 1.3 hours the physical effects were just about none.

I was looking at my friend in the eyes and the visuals were breath taking. His eyes were the only thing i saw, and the ripples on his sweat shirt blended in with the shadows under his eye lids, and smile etc.. The outline of his body was popping out and in the end he started to blend into the back ground. his face was unrecognizable and turned into other faces and dark looking evil creature and just as i though i would lose my mind and forget about the room i was in, his face came back into focus and to loop into the same above visuals again.

At one point we turned on the TV and laughed at the ridiculousness of the actors and the news was also funny. the " and back to you" and the facial expressions were so exaggerated it was just insane. at one point i paused the TV using the DVR and the faces were morphing like unreal and the room with it. Everything turns into small pixels of light.

We doses at 8:10PM and the effects were over at 1:00 leaving just physical effects, i was sleeping by 3:50 or so.

27mg did it for me, and i will do this again for sure.

I have 5-meo-mipt but i am not sure if i want to try it yet.

Is this stuff 4-aco-DiPT, and 4-HO-DiPT 'legal'?

The erowid 'law' page says only controlled in Japan and Sweden (as of 2005)?

No vendor talk ~Jesusgreen

Last edited by a moderator:
OK no 'vendor' talk, how about legal talk, anyone, are the above substances 'scheduled' in the UK?

---

I'm not expecting much uptake on this next post (unlike the flurry of responses to the last!):\

But has anyone upped the amperage on the pro-sexual bodyloads of 2c-b, aMT, 4-aco/HO-DiPT, with some decent isobutyl inhalants?

One hears a lot about nitrous... I've never tried it, but from much personal experience I know any good amyl/butyl ratchets up the pro-sexual factor of my weed buzz.

So if anyone has not tried the inhalants with phsychs, maybe i should!
=D

i think legality is every person's responsability. i mean, woudl you risk your freedom because some guy on the internet you never met tells you its ok to have something on you?

and if people havent tried psychedelics with inhalants it probably means you should read up a bit more as to why that is, than just jump streight in and do it yourself.
(personally i dont think people do it because of the limited effects of amyl, short effects and after effects that can taint a trip... but thats just me)

A RANT forgive me

Points taken Kingme,

I discovered on anther thread these chems are illegal :XEVERYTHING IS FUCKING ILLEGAL,:X why? Who knows? 8) Probably because it's fun to visit another place and the fucks who own us hate the thought that other people might lose control doing that now and then. They live for power and control, after all. It's the drug they're on.

Yes, we're owned like battery hens. We have to just deal with it. WE let them tell us what to put in our bodies. WE kowtowed, now we scuttle about in the shadows tasting chems that have no business being scheduled in the first place.

Sorry that's not a rant at you, I've had a bad week with some big plans for a nice chemical time going sour thanks to where I live...

As for inhalants, some of the 'mixed' trip reports here beggar belief that the reporters are still alive! Why would inhalants necessarily be any worse?

There is, so far NO info on inhalants I can find (and I have virtually LIVED on BL for the past week) apart from nitrous, but you're on to something when you suggest they may not be long lasting enough to warrant a try.

Last edited:
^ here's what erowid has to say about inhalants..

"Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe use of most volatile solvents, aerosols or other street inhalants : their psychoactive effects may be inseparable from nerve and organ damage."

on another note, had a dream about taking 4-AcO-DiPT last night....looks like it may be time to order more, this is one of my girlfriend's favorites. She loves sex though so what can you expect

Adequate doses of this substance seem to be accompanied by a very strange and uncomfortable emptiness in the stomach.. I dosed 15mg with powdered ginger to help avoid this but was unsuccessful. Has anybody any ideas how to counteract gastric disturbances with this substance??

Last edited:
Fresh ginger is supposed to be much better for nausea than powdered ginger but I've not heard of an "uncomfortable" emptiness with anything before.

Dwayne, I did the 4-aco-dipt the one time at 22mg and I really got some visuals. It started when I was looking at myself in the mirror and bam it was the typical visuals I would see on any of these substances. My face started to resemble interesting shapes of different sizes and color. Not like a mushroom trip to the extent of melting, troll looking but the out of place body parts and oddness. At 30mg I would only think it would be more obvious.
I did experience a tremors in my legs, a bit shaky but nothing that bad to not want to do this again, however a bit unsettling looking back.
I also was thinking that the visuals we get off this stuff might be due to memory of visual field being delayed. Think about it, if you forget what you are looking at the only thing your brain can do is try to replace it with something. That is why when you move your eyes to something else it comes into focus before the visuals start again.
Hey, that's not always true. My visually strongest trips had visuals I couldn't escape from. They were constant.

I'm strongly considering trying 4-AcO-DiPT this weekend with aMT. My girlfriend is an extreme hard head when it comes to psychedelics ( from years of doing too much acid way too often in her younger days). She usually likes 60mg of most 4 subbed Tryptamines (4-aco-dmt, 4-aco-met, 4-ho-mipt etc) and even at that does she always totally composed and lucid. I was thinking about 40mg 4-aco-dipt for her. I have looked up dosages on erowid and read through this thread but I was hoping to hear from some other "hard heads" when it comes to this stuff.

Well, I'm no hardhead but I do like the occasional 50mg of 4HOMET. That said, 20mg 4ACODIPT is more than enough for me.
Since it's a HR forum, I'd recommend taking 20-30mg orally and maybe laying out a premeasured line or 2 to snort if it doesn't prove to be enough.
I'd definetly wait 3hours into the aMT before redosing anything.

Has your GF trouble with "letting go" (of the Ego)?

DON'T TAKE THE REFERENCED DOSES UNLESS YOU ARE EXPERIENCED AND READY FOR THEM. THESE ARE NOT RECOMMENDED NOR STANDARD DOSES.

4-aco-dipt requires a larger dose in my experience. More like 80-90 mg compared to her standard of 60.

My own experience with 4-ACO-DIPT involves the craziest visuals of my life (right there with 25C, less crazy but more beautiful) and a nasty ass comedown. I took a combination of a massive dose of 4-AcO-DIPT, a medium dose of 2C-I, and a medium dose of 4-AcO-DMT. Some of you will probably attribute the comedown to 2C-I, but I've never gotten this type of feeling from any 2C. Ok, first of all the trip wasn't strong enough so after about an hour I redosed with an equal amount of 4-AcO-DIPT to what I did the first time ( I estimate 40 mg ) and over the next hour my brain started feeling dumbfounded. I was decently energized, but not at all stimulated like with 4-HO-DET. At this point I was still functional, and then the crazy visuals started developing... things warping in on themselves, patterns in the air, shapes not consistent... it was a whole lot less based around color than phenethylamines and much more based around weird wobbly effects (like tracers) and morphing and swirling. At this point I was in awe of the visuals, not realizing how badly my brain felt fried. Then, sometime later, the energy disappeared. However, the visuals halfway remained and the fried feeling intensified... I was useless, couldn't do shit. I started feeling depressed, even. I realized I just needed to smoke some weed and go to sleep, so that I did.

So this was one of my best trips ever, however it left me with the opposite of an afterglow. Upon waking the next day, I immediately started crying and was depressed the whole day. Also, no effects on sound.

Interesting... well I was just saying I never got visuals from it that I really noticed, but its a strong tryptamine so sure that's not too surprising. But there are far better more effective tryptamines if you are pursuing visual or other psychedelic effects... I still say this one is better suited as an erotic body buzz type experience than as a trip generator. 12mg I can see being too low to create a significant physical buzz yet enough to cause a few mildly noticeable visual alterations, sure, but dont be expecting any sort of major trip from this... look elsewhere if that's what you want.

Not for me, but then again my dose was massive. My visuals from this are what I would expect from LSD... they're fucking insane.

Last edited:
Yeah I just had to go back and read my combo trip report.

4-HO-DiPT required 44mg after 2C-I and 4-AcO-MiPT to produce a strong +++ for me and I was very much a tryptamine hard head.

4-AcO-DiPT is significantly less potent... I'd say if 60mg is her normal, 80-90mg might be right for 4-AcO-DiPT by itself but it has a lot of side effects at higher dosages (including the tremor of 4-AcO-DET) that seem to be independent of tolerance. Its an insanely visual compound but it does have a pretty brutal crash as bloodshed pointed out.

I honestly don't think that 4-AcO-DiPT and AMT would be a very good combination but if it sucks, 4-AcO-DiPT doesn't last very long (it will likely gain an hour extension from the combo however). 40mg sounds like a reasonable dose of 4-AcO-DiPT but it also depends what your AMT dosage is.

The main concern would be the fact that 4-AcO-DiPT leaves you pretty tired when it has worn off and AMT doesn't generally have enough of a stimulated push to overpower a crash from another substance.

Well, I'm no hardhead but I do like the occasional 50mg of 4HOMET. That said, 20mg 4ACODIPT is more than enough for me.
Since it's a HR forum, I'd recommend taking 20-30mg orally and maybe laying out a premeasured line or 2 to snort if it doesn't prove to be enough.
I'd definetly wait 3hours into the aMT before redosing anything.

Has your GF trouble with "letting go" (of the Ego)?
She truly doesn't, her and onne other comrade in our research group are the hardheaded of the bunch. They used to have an unlimited supply of just ultra potent WOW blotter and they probably abused that shit... This is before I ever met any of them in the early 90s. I met them just as that WOW blotter connection disappeared but I did get to sample it more than once. Anyhow, I don't think it's any coincidence that both of them now require the largest amounts of drugs to get where they want to be out of everyone in our group. Acid has a way of pushing boundaries if you survive (psychologically) "heavy" experiences with it.
She is quite comfortable on 6-8 hits of strong acid and told me MANY tales of those early 90s WOW days about complete ego death (something I don't think I've experienced on any psychedelic yet despite some heavy Acid trips -6 hits).

Yeah I just had to go back and read my combo trip report.

4-HO-DiPT required 44mg after 2C-I and 4-AcO-MiPT to produce a strong +++ for me and I was very much a tryptamine hard head.

4-AcO-DiPT is significantly less potent... I'd say if 60mg is her normal, 80-90mg might be right for 4-AcO-DiPT by itself but it has a lot of side effects at higher dosages (including the tremor of 4-AcO-DET) that seem to be independent of tolerance. Its an insanely visual compound but it does have a pretty brutal crash as bloodshed pointed out.

I honestly don't think that 4-AcO-DiPT and AMT would be a very good combination but if it sucks, 4-AcO-DiPT doesn't last very long (it will likely gain an hour extension from the combo however). 40mg sounds like a reasonable dose of 4-AcO-DiPT but it also depends what your AMT dosage is.

The main concern would be the fact that 4-AcO-DiPT leaves you pretty tired when it has worn off and AMT doesn't generally have enough of a stimulated push to overpower a crash from another substance.

I had it all wrong I guess, I really thought 4-aco-dipt had a much lower dosage than the rest of the 4 subbed tryps? I really appreciate that clarification everybody! The aMT I have is without a doubt degraded as she did 60mg last time and I did 40mg and we both found it pretty mild so we're thinking of going 60mg aMT for me and 80mg aMT for her. Very cool "tracer" or sort of "shutter" effect like visuals from the aMT though and last time after the 4-ho-dpt started to ware off we dropped some 4-aco-met with utter fantastic results! It's like the aMT allows you have 2 possible seperate trips if you take it first with something that last about 4-6 hours then drop something else.
I think I'm more comfortable giving her just the 40mg first and see how it goes only because after I weighed out that 40mg gel cap she picked it up and said she got a nervous feeling about it and that's never happened with any drug ever with her. I'm very sure all will be fine I'm just a very cautious guy. I really appreciate all you fine people's wisdom! Thank you muchly!

4 ACO DiPT /// just my thought.

:?my dogs not sure what to think of this chem. %)

mixed with ethyl , 4 aco dmt, it was some of the most beautiful things ive seen.

but id say id save it for a club almost as for a mdma sub

unless used in a combo with such things like mdma. lsd, 4 aco dmt, 6apb.to name a few its a very unique took used for only the perefct situration

tonight i chjill with a strong cup of yerba mate, ethyl bumps, kratom, and Flubromazepam and enjoy my night.

alone its very stimulating and almost too much and not worth it. but ive come to enjoy with the right combo and dose,its a drug that seems to need another chem to snyrgize w to fully get the glwpgin full potential.

it has its place. but it takes time to really find it .

a good combo and benzos are needed atleast for me to get any enjoyment.

im not sure what this is..not a trip report, ,,, just a genereal rant on what a person w much experiance thought of this chem.

garbage rant,,:? perhaps

Trip report & some questions -

Dosed 15-18mg 45 min before going to a dance party which turned out to be really awkward. The intent was a practice run to see gauge its effects and see if it's worth dosing higher. Ultimately I'm not sure what to make of this substance.

First alerts around T+0:20 including some nausea that peaked shortly before the drug's peak (~T +1:00) and never completely went away, even after taking both tums and alka-seltzer. I ate a light meal an hour or so beforehand - not sure if that made it worse or better (depends on the drug with me). There was definitely a nice body high and a heightening of tactile sensations, which came in waves - about the equivalent of 3-4mg of 5-MeO-MiPT though a bit shorter-lasting - the peak had passed by about T+1:40.

It was classically "trippier" at this dose than I had expected from reading other reports. While in the bathroom of the club the graffiti started swirling and I experienced mild auditory hallucinations - a wah-wah sound effect in the music (soul & RnB) seemed to isolate itself from the rest of the song and enter reality, as if there were something emitting it in the next room. I also felt this effect to a much greater extent (music decomposing into separate tracks that then mutate independently of each other) on 4HO-MiPT. It was the only time during the trip that I noticed auditory effects; the music sounded great on the dance floor and visually everything stayed heightened throughout, as with a super-mild mushroom trip. Once the nausea passed I think dancing would have been fun, but the party was kind of wack and we left pretty fast. No euphoria, which might have been due to the low dose or the awkward setting. A bit dissociative, odd for such a body-loaded substance. Slightly dazed headspace, and mild jaw tightness even on 800mg of chelated magnesium. I was still a little high but ready to sleep by about T+3:30.

As with 5-MeO-MiPT, this seems to be a substance that (for me) requires physical activity in order to avoid uncomfortable muscle tension. My pet theory is that my fast metabolism accelerates the body discomfort associated with MiPT and DiPT-related drugs, and the only way to keep it from settling in is to move constantly. I'm not sure if dosing higher would be worth it, since I'm worried that I'd be too disoriented to move enough. Can anyone with more experience with this stuff comment? Does the muscle tension ramp up enough to compete with the high as you increase the dose? How common are visual and auditory hallucinations? No one seems to say much about them except at what seem to me like insane doses (40+mg).

Hello,

I just received a sample of 30mg of 4-ACO-DiPT.

I plan to try 5mg since I'm sensitive to psychedelics, will it do the job ? Can I do an allergic test first and then drop the remaining? Will the tolerance be there allready with the allergy test?

My plan is to take 5mg, wait 30 - 45minutes and take 10mg more to test the water.

The next trial (if the first goes well) is to take 15mg at once.

Any insights?

Do you like 4-ACO-DiPT?

I heard the duration is short like 3 hours, is it true ?

Thank you and have a nice day !