• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DiPT Thread

any experiences with this chemical in combos? curious about adding it to either peas or maybe lsd, as i usually enjoy a little bump on the comedown for both of those...

Wasn't the thread shared between hydroxy/acetoxy, because the analyses of the compound showed that it mostly was mitures of those? Due to synthesis and/or "degration"

//blazR

I beleive that info is referring to a batch made years ago? Other batches have since been made, probably from different labs too..

My pal Randy tried 15mg of this, and the physical sensations were very, very uncomfortable. None of the pleasant tactile enhancement he'd heard about, only tension and restlessness. He tried to explore the erotic possibilities, and was able to perform (a couple times) but it was nothing special.

He also found it to be a little more visual and longer-lasting than expected: dosed around 7 PM and was still feeling some effects by midnight. Cannabis on the comedown may have contributed to that.

Last edited:
I had a decent amount of experience with this one. Some of the main points I remember about this drug is the warm glow during the come up. Crazy auditory hallucinations, mostly, everything sounded as if it were at least two octaves lower. Also, at higher doses, I remember getting brain zaps - which resulted in me not researching this compound further. Very interesting though!

It's mostly associated with MDMA and SSRI use. There's a wiki page on it if you want to look up the details. They're no fun but not dangerous, as far as I know. Interesting that somebody would report having them from a tryptamine though cos they're not generally associated with them. Does fit with the SS possibility I've seen mentioned though. Possibly.

despite that I've never been on a long term regimen of SSRIs I've gotten these "brain zaps" (quick, electric like jolts in my head. More common to occur with eyes closed) on a variety of drugs - hydrocodone, 2ci, mescaline, and 2ce. I'm not sure what the deal is, they're always completely random and I have repeated zaps for about 15 minutes and then they usually go away.

This is a story of SWIM, I found this story in a box.

23mg does.
“I am coming off 4-aco-dipt. I dosed 4 hours ago and now I am coming down, but I see visuals on the white of the ms word doc behind the letters. I am see reds, and fine details. Details that are probably always there but are never noticed. After all what is white anyway.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the visuals that one gets off the psychedelics is always similar. But we always want to see more, to see if we can find out what the visuals really are. I believe that the visuals are always with us at all times of everyday reality. However the drugs make it easy to see what is already in front of us, or inside our mind. We can’t have the white of the screen or the black of the dark screen without visuals.

In other words the visuals are nothing more than what you see.

What you think are solid objects are nothing more than thoughts in your mind. Sounds, noise etc. all the same. Just thoughts, we are just a thought that transfers to other thoughts.
Without intelligence the universe will not exist in the form that we understand it.

This is what I got from 4-aco-dipt. I noticed more OEV than CEV.

I would like to add.. Swim was watching tv at one point and the visuals were strong. he could remember seeing faces start to distort and could also see faces on the back of there heads, like faces made out of hair.

Swim has read that most people dont get OEV on this unless taking 35-40mg dose. Interesting swim had visuals at 23mg. swim noticed that 23 mg of this stuff due to the fact that its really fluffy looks like a larger dose. Maybe people who take 20mg are really just eyeing the dose and they are not taking as much as they think. I cant understand why the OEV at 23.

So I thought I would share what I found in a box.

Last edited:
I didn't have many notable visual alterations until i got to the 35-40mg mark myself, YMMV i suppose.

Also, no need to SWIM here ;) it offers no protection & makes posts difficult to read.

Good to know on the swim...

Anyway I did note that when weighing this stuff out, what I would have thought to be 40mg was only 22-23mg on my scale. For the most part I think the scale is good to .002 but who knows.

I have done 2c-i many times, 4-aco-det, LSD, ecstasy (similar perhaps mde or mda not sure if mdma) shrooms, salvia, 5-ho-mipt and a few others in the past 6 years. They all seem so similar.

What was interesting to me was the ability to leave off from the last experience. In other words, I took 4-aco-dipt 7 years ago and it was the first of all drugs I have ever done and from that time I took many others and just a few days ago I took 4-aco-dipt again. And it was almost a continuation from the last time i took a substance and from just about any experience for that matter.

I remember a time when I had 5-ho-mipt and I took the recommended dose only to find that I fell asleep without feeling much of anything. the next time I took more around 35mg to have a full blown trip, I remember the room morphing and changing as I was talking with my cousin on the phone and telling him this stuff, he said "I hope you didn’t take too much" of course this worried me but he said I’m sure you will be all right. The point is even though this was 4-aco-dipt at one point the room started to get weird (or I should say my mind or concept of room)... and the thought crossed my mind “i hope i dident take too much" the fear was the same as the time i took 5-ho-mipt.

The peak was not as long and I was yearning for more.

I have some 5-aco-mipt that I am excited to try next week. And I am also looking forward to 4-aco-dmt... but boy am i upset i never had a try at 5-meo-dmt. =( i really think i was ready for that.

And last I always wondered if salvia experience is the same as 5-meo-dmt... because on salvia i lost my body as i understand happens with 5-meo-dmt.

I've tasted 4-aco-DIPT at 12mgs and had some racing thinking and audio distortion a bit. Had two other friends, taste this at 32mgs and one shat herself and was completely unaware of what was going on for a good 2 hours while we tried to get her to shower herself, and the other had very intense and uncomfortable tactile sensations and no visuals. This is the kind of thing that happens when you are tripping acid, and let your friends who don't know as much about RCs as you determine what their dose should be. I'm generally pretty good at determining the dose, but the friend that I let do this is a bit heavy-handed. Other friends tried this one at 20mgs and had a fabulous time, they even nicknamed it "shine."

EDIT: my friend who shat herself, later said she really enjoyed the experience and that her thoughts were racing superfast and having multiple streams of thought happen at once and was unable to discern from the things that were going on in her thoughts and what was actually happening. Although, feels she took took much. From an outsiders perspective, it seemed a bit like she was reliving a traumatic incident that had occured to her a few months prior while traveling abroad.

I'm really excited to see what these two who took 32MGs will think of 5-meo-dipt, because both individuals have also tried moxy. The girl who shat herself did not like moxy, but did like 4-aco-dipt, the boy who had adverse tactile sensations on 4-aco-dipt, did like 5-meo-mipt. My hypothesis is that what the like/dislike preference is is to the Diisopropyl group, either that or both have an aversion to the acetoxy, which is the only ACO compound my research crew and I have tasted in this range.

I personally have tasted 5-meo-mipt, 4-aco-dipt, DiPT, and 5-meo-mipt. I enjoy 5-meo-dipt, DiPT was alright but not too spectacular, I don't think I had enough experiences with 4-aco-dipt to fully explore it's effects profile, and I have had one trip with Foxy at 8mg that gave me some intense body tremors. I have quite a bit of 5-meo-dipt left and need to explore it at lower doses (7mg) or in a different medium (I put some of the foxy in a solution of everclear, and I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to alcohol where drinking 4mL (2mg/mL) of everclear still makes me want to vomit. heh.)

Last edited:
I am going to look into rectal admin.. As I did this with 12 mg of 2c-i and it was great. It seems you need less to get the same effect and the body load is much less. I have had a good deal of experience with 2c-i. I do fear for my sanity due to my research. I love my thoughts I get from this stuff however I do have crazy ideas. I sometimes think that we each will get to experience one another’s life at some point after our life. And not just each other but each blade of grass, the pigs, dogs, cats and down to ants and simple single cell organisms. In other words I get the trippy thought that not only is everything connected but experience is also connected. This all came after I started with the psychedelics.

do i really think that, not really but do i think it makes sense? kind of.. More so then religion. maybe its not so bad after all.

I keep saying this but I guess that's the way it goes... 4-aco-dipt is for the majority of people NOT psychedelic. But it does have its use... for many it gives an intense body buzz that makes them extremely horny and strongly enhances tactile sensation and orgasm. I suppose you could call that a "body hallucinogen." Some like the sensation and some don't, just depends on the individual. Personally I think it feels awesomely pleasurable, but I can see how if I did not "work off" the excitement that it could just feel aggravating. I have tried it after 2C-I has kicked in and the same with Methylone, great in both cases. While I can feel less, I need at least 35mg to get off to a degree that is really enjoyable, and sometimes go as high as 45mg. I find I enjoy redosing 1-3 times at 1 hour intervals, using about 2/3 initial dose. This works in one session, but next day a noticeable tolerance has ensued, and a third time in a week it is about 1/2 as potent at least for me, and at that point it seems like such a waste... better to only abuse this at most a couple times a month. At most once a week or tolerance tends to increase over time.

Last edited:
Dwayne, I did the 4-aco-dipt the one time at 22mg and I really got some visuals. It started when I was looking at myself in the mirror and bam it was the typical visuals I would see on any of these substances. My face started to resemble interesting shapes of different sizes and color. Not like a mushroom trip to the extent of melting, troll looking but the out of place body parts and oddness. At 30mg I would only think it would be more obvious.
I did experience a tremors in my legs, a bit shaky but nothing that bad to not want to do this again, however a bit unsettling looking back.
I also was thinking that the visuals we get off this stuff might be due to memory of visual field being delayed. Think about it, if you forget what you are looking at the only thing your brain can do is try to replace it with something. That is why when you move your eyes to something else it comes into focus before the visuals start again.

Interesting... well I was just saying I never got visuals from it that I really noticed, but its a strong tryptamine so sure that's not too surprising. But there are far better more effective tryptamines if you are pursuing visual or other psychedelic effects... I still say this one is better suited as an erotic body buzz type experience than as a trip generator. 12mg I can see being too low to create a significant physical buzz yet enough to cause a few mildly noticeable visual alterations, sure, but dont be expecting any sort of major trip from this... look elsewhere if that's what you want.

There were definitely physical effects at 12mg too, but they were uncomfortable. I wouldn't quite call it "agony", but I couldn't wait for it to end. Didn't find the body sensations from 5mg of 5-MeO-MiPT very pleasant either... maybe I'm dosing too low or maybe these effects just don't work for me. Might try combining the iprocetyl with methylone next time.

Alot of people find 8mg 5-meo-mipt pleasant and erotic, as well as anywhere from 25-35mg 4-aco-dipt. It is an odd sensation, and if you just sit there and grit your teeth "waiting for it to end" yes I can see how the impression would be negative. Especially if you do less than those amounts, it is just irritating instead of being a full-on proper "effect" if you know what I mean. You kind of need to DO SOMETHING WITH the feeling (i.e., sex or masturbation), you need to EXPEND the extra energy not just try to "contain" it somehow or wait it out or whatever... THEN the "irritation" can rapidly be channeled into "pleasure." *USE* the nerve-energy that is being generated. If you just sit there and stew in it, yea, sensations like that are always going to seem uncomfortable.

Some people find these kinds of "nerve-jangling" sensations intrinsically exciting and provocative and thus enjoy them, while a good percentage of people find them annoying and negative, I guess it just sort of depends how you are wired.