• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DiPT Thread

I doubt 5mg will do much, that is an extremely low dose. Still, it couldn't hurt to try as your first dose. 15mg might turn out to be perfect for you, or you might wish for more. it's hard to say. have you done any other 4-sub-tryptamines? If so, what dosages did you like for those?

I like this compound a lot. It's not very visual, but the body high is great and the headspace is easygoing, yet still psychedelic. This compound is somewhat similar to psilocybin mushrooms, but its signature is very unique -- it's the most atypical of the commonly available 4-sub tryptamines. It's quite possible that you'll become extremely horny while under its influence, so make sure that you have a sex partner and/or time alone. Orgasms on this one are even better than on most other psychedelics. On the downside, some tremors and shakiness, particularly on the legs, might become annoying (I actually enjoy that aspect, though) -- this is energetic material. The comeup will almost certainly be quite fast -- fifteen to thirty minutes (at most) -- so keep that in mind. The duration of the experience should be four to five hours (with possibly another hour or two of residual stimulation). (4-HO-DiPT provides a somewhat shorter experience. It's also a little more "aggressive".)

You should do a 1mg allergy test -- put that horrible tasting thing in your mouth and wait for an hour or two. If everything is fine, then take 15mg orally (at once, rather 5mg + 10mg). You should cap it or parachute it... Otherwise, you will hate me forever -- it tastes *that* bad.

For the record, my doses have always been between 15mg and 30mg, with the upper range being my sweet spot.

Hi,

I only tried 10mg of 4-HO-MET which was a decent and strong trip.

What's wrong about trying 5mg then wait 50min and take 10mg ?

Thank you !

4-HO-MET is significantly more potent than 4-AcO-DiPT, Kishka. 15mg of the latter is roughly comparable to 10mg of the former. Don't waste your sample. If in doubt, take 12mg at once. You'll be fine, unless you're one of the folks that gets DiPT-related GI issues, and even then, it should be manageable at that dose. Don't worry. Just go and have a hedonistic night... That's mostly what this compound is for.

Well the reason it's better to take it all at once is because 5mg plus 10mg later will be significantly less effective than just taking it all at once, because psychedelics begin to cause short-term tolerance very quickly. Since you only have 30mg I just think you want to use it as effectively as possible., and I can almost 100% guarantee that 5mg will be threshold at best.

Hi,

Yes I think I'm gonna do 10 first and maybe redose 5mg in 30 - 45minutes. Anyway I plan to try it next week because I took mushrooms 2 days ago :)

Also, I have a question, I've heard that 4-ACO-DiPT is uncomfortable physically, is it true? I won't be able to trip with someone unfortunately, I mostly trip by myself.

I have another question, after how long the psychedelic tolerance "reset"? Is 7 days enough to trip again?

Let's say I take Mushrooms, will I be able to trip again on a tryptamine or lysergamides or even phenethylamines 7 days afterwards ?

Thanks so much to everyone <3

Yeah 7 days is generally enough time fore tolerance to clear.

Allright, is this rule apply with every psychedelics ?

I appreciate your answer Xorkoth and I also enjoy your posts a lot !

Thanks. :) And no problem.

Yeah in general psychedelics all cause short-term tolerance that lasts around 7 days. Although if you trip every 7 days then gradually you'll acquire more tolerance so it's probably actually a bit longer than that before 100% of the tolerance build-up is gone. But after 7 days you should be able to trip fine again. The NBOMes, being full agonists, seem to produce tolerance for at least twice as long as other psychedelics. Each drug family produces more tolerance for other members of its family - tryptamines produce the most tolerance to tryptamines, for example, but they also are all cross-tolerant, so taking a tryptamine will still produce some tolerance to phenethylamines and lysergamides. Also of note is that smoked short-lasting psychedelics seem to produce a shorter period of tolerance, and less tolerance. Smoked DMT doesn't seem to produce tolerance too much for other things, in my experience, or at least it doesn't last long.

Allrighty, all of my dose are oral. So I can fully take the 4-ACO-DiPT in 7 days? Will I be able again to take AL-LAD 7 days after?

I'm on vacation and I plan to do the 4-ACO-DiPT then 7 days later the AL-LAD :)

Yes to both! Be aware that you should wait about ten days to reset after AL-LAD... Lysergamides cause a bit more tolerance than tryptamines and phenethylamines.

Allrighty ! Thanks so much to both of you for your answers <3

We're glad to be of help! :)

BTW, you were worried about 4-AcO-DiPT's reputation for physical discomfort. Unfortunately, a fair number of people experience this, and it usually manifests in nausea and other GI problems, along with the tremors that I also mentioned earlier. I never experience the stomach issues with this compound (or with 5-MeO-DiPT, for that matter), but be prepared for that possibility.

I set my mind.

I will do 10mg first + 5mg as a reboost 40 min later.

Next trial will be 15mg at once.

Should be good :)

I'm excited, hope to tremors won't be a pain in the ass.

Also, does this compound make the heart pounding like 4-HO-MET? Sometimes I get very uncomfortable and get very hot with 4-HO-MET.

How is this with 4-ACO-DiPT?

Tremors are almost inevitable with this one, especially on the upper legs, but these are usually present during the first half of the experience only. Regarding the tendency of 4-HO-MET to (seemingly or in fact) elevate your heart rate more than what is normal for a psychedelic and to cause you to feel uncomfortably hot, I haven't encountered such problems. Ditto re. 4-AcO-DiPT. Nevertheless, in order to minimize potential discomfort, you should stay in an air-conditioned area (or at least a cool area) on the day that you take 4-AcO-DiPT. You should also avoid caffeine on that day, because that substance will not only increase your heart rate, but also function as a diuretic (it can dehydrate you).

I always thought it was interesting how the reports of this vs 4-HO-DiPT seem to vary moreso than most HO/AcO pairs. DiPT in general devaites from the standard tryptamine (or indeed, psychedelic) effects profile.

Took 20mg a couple hours ago. Almost zero visuals to this. Headspace is there. Not boring but just feel like laying around in mental stillness.

Did have some 2ce a couple days ago so tolerance could be at play.

Tolerance will have been a factor in that case. But I find the -DiPTs to be decidedly nonvisual. I find 4-HO-DiPT quite boring for a 4-sub. I haven't had 4-AcO-DiPT, but DiPT itself is incredibly unique and worthwhile for its uniqueness with how it affects sound (nothing else even remotely like it). But the 4-subs do not share this property and to me just seem like weak, rather transparent and uneventful tryptamines.

Took 20mg a couple hours ago. Almost zero visuals to this. Headspace is there. Not boring but just feel like laying around in mental stillness.

Did have some 2ce a couple days ago so tolerance could be at play.
Laying around in mental stillness is exactly how I would describe most of my 4-HO-DiPT experiences. Funny thing is, it can apparently sneak up and give you an unexpected ++++ when you least expect it. It's never happened to me, though