• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DET Thread

I'll expand a bit on my previous post.
I've heard of "supertasters" before, people with apparently much higher than normal density of nerve ending on the toungue or? I even had a roommate who was one for a few years. I was always mystified by her reaction to food. And although sensory enhancement is common throughout the tryptamines the effect the 4-aco-det had on my sense of taste surpassed substantially any prior enhancement of that sense I'd experienced before. Conversely my sense of hearing was least augmented by the 4-aco-det.
The 4-ho-mipt is a great tool for sorting out psychological issues. It is kind of like having a friend who will tell you the painful truth about your circumstances and or behaviour without any concern for how much embarressment or hurt the insight might engender. Very useful though not inherently pleasent.
The 5-meo-mipt can stimulate the erotic nature like nothing else and amplifies the sense of touch. It gives such an easy joyful sense of creaturehood. Sharing this with a lover could be nothing short of amazing. Be aware I could imagine this resulting in indiscriminate sexual coupling under less than ideal circumstances.
Lastly my personal favourite the 4-ho-met. Singing and playing guitar while using this gentle substance are beyond sublime. In contrast to the 4-ho-mipt, the 4-ho-met is like that sweet gentle friend who while still scrupulously honest focuses on the beauty within rather harraunging incessantly about personal defects like the 4-ho-mipt can at times. And although I perceive a spiritual component in all chemicals of this class, no other reminds me as much as 4-ho-met of the experiences of love and light that I experienced through over a decade of hours daily formal drug-free meditation.
No doubt others will have their own perhaps quite different experiences from mine; I don't mean to be difinitive, just illustrative.

Not a big fan of either the 4-aco-det or the 4-ho-det. These two seem to give me personally a few tremors and just feels a little... lacking for some reason. 15 mg doses to 20 mg doses consumed from a few sample bags a long while back. Maxed out at 20 mg with increase in the tremor to a worrying degree, jaw shudder as well. Found this with the 4 HO DET as well. Also a little to stimulating As other posters seem to have mentioned. Maybe just a little to high a dose?

Anyway even if I came across either diethyltryptamine today I'd give it a miss. I do really enjoy the 4HO-MET, probably one of my favorite substances, sigh... I have not come across this little lovely for some time.

What can I say?

Short....2 hours up and down....maybe 3 hours tops

very fast come on.....lots of swirling visuals.....typical tryptamine....very cold, little tremor, little body load, little mind fuck......

10-20mg.....not sure, had to eyeball......would of liked to do more......next time I'm doubling it.....maybe tonight.....seems like one that can be done with little rest.....hard to say cause its so short...im not one to trip 2 days in a row, but I'm contemplating it......il probably wait till next weekend though.....gonna have to get some 4 aco dmt cause id like a little longer of a trip...this is to short for me...maybe for some folks it would be perfect.

Yeah tolerance to all psychedelics builds very rapidly and if you do them too often you get long-term tolerance that takes a long time to go away. It's best to leave a week between trips, or longer is better. Every week tripping will build your tolerance too, but you can get away with it for periods of time.

I remember 4-AcO-DET having really "bright" visuals.. everything looked very bright like my perception of brightness in everything was boosted way more than most tryptamines.

I've heard great things about combining with specifically 2C-I (specifically that one and not other 2c's). Moderate oral dose of 2C-I (20-25mg) then when peaking IMing a good dose of 4-AcO-DET.. haven't tried it myself but I heard it produced the same parallel rectangle grid you get upon entering DMT hyperspace.

^ Be sure to share your experience, sounds like fun. Sending good vibes your way :)

Hmm, this one totally slipped by me. To those who have taken 4-ho-det, and 4-aco-det, which one would you say carries more bodyload? My first trip with ethocin was amazing, but every other trip I had with it gave me alot of tremors and just didn't feel as smooth as the other 4-subs. The visuals were very pretty though.

What is the duration like insufflating this stuff?
I want to try my batch tonight finally for a long awaited solo trip but I do not have my mg scale with me.

I can't imagine it would be more than a couple of hours

PO for me was 2 1/2 hours start to finish.... So up the nose would be shorter than that no doubt

I have a feeling my vendor screwed me.
That french Canadian vendor which sold me 4-aco-dmt that took insane doses for me and my friends to get high (60mg+).
The 4-aco-det I got looks and tastes identical to the 4-aco-dmt from him and has the EXACT same inflated dose range.
After his mishap with the rusty DPT I'm really losing all faith in this company

Last edited:
so i did 50mg of ally and then 20mg of this

pretty boring really.....but i have used both of them several times in the past 3 weeks....for surely have built a tolerance, as i should of tripped pretty decently....hardly any visuals at all,,,,,i actually had better visuals off of 25 ally by itself and 15mg 4 aco det by itself!!

time to take a few weeks off

That french Canadian vendor which sold me 4-aco-dmt that took insane doses for me and my friends to get high (60mg+).
The 4-aco-det I got looks and tastes identical to the 4-aco-dmt from him and has the EXACT same inflated dose range.

I used to do customer service work for them and I know how they ran and probably still run... I've been advising people to stay away since the AMT and DPT I got from them were both so disgusting. That DPT wasn't just rust colored, it was a mix of rust and white crystals... The AMT was so poor that the stuff had goo'd up inside the bag it wasn't even powder anymore. I tried it and it was the dirtiest high of any drug I'd ever done. I managed to find some powder left in the bag and tried that and it was fine. That's also where I got my 2C-T-7 from now that I think about it, no wonder I don't like the stuff there's no telling what they had done to it.

I know for a fact that they didn't refrigerate or even store their chemicals in glass, they were all kept in bags and who knows how they were stored before that because he bought all of the other Canadian vendors stock when they went under... The one that started with an N. They had a great reputation though so I bet they did it right.

Either way, it always looks suspicious when a vendor changes their domain so many times yet alone the wave of complaints that you hear about them.

Sorry for the massive OT post. Oh and their 4-AcO-DMT was the only 4-AcO-DMT I ever tried and I'm one of two people I know of who gets insane anxiety from the stuff, maybe I should try some from my new vendor...

What kind of body load are people getting from this? I've got access to this, and that is what is holding me back.

The only comparison I've got for an almost unbearable body load for me is when it feels as if every molecule in my body is vibrating forward/backwards/left/right/up/down all at the same time as well as rotating clockwise and counterclockwise simultaneously. That gives me a bit of nausea and vertigo, so I usually end up sitting cross legged to resolve it. This is on ~6+g mushrooms or 28 mg 4-AcO-DMT.fumarate.

Any comparisons of body load of this to the drugs I mentioned (or LSZ) appreciated.

thanks

Tom

I have had just recently from your vendor DPT, 4 aco dmt and 4 aco DET.
so far, the 4 aco dmt has been very potent at 30 mg and even 10mg was a decent dose... however, the 30mg wasnt very pelasant, intense but a bit hard to focus on something pleasant. was a bit overwhelming and sense overload.
oh, and ive just done a 10mg DPT and I can confirm it is effective :)
so far so good for me.

Did 30mg (half oral half up the nose) this morning and was thrown into a very short but strong very visual trip.....I actually fell asleep during the peak!!? Prolly won't do up the nose any more, it burned my throat/mucosa

Very visual compound.....did have a bit of GI discomfort , but 5 minutes and a BM later and that was relieved.

Glad I took a couple of weeks off(11 days).....next time I think I'll go for 35-40mg

Last edited: