View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
even with a really heavy pre-existing dissociative tolerance, 40mg should have been a pretty hefty dose. i too would start questioning the quality of your product.

my crazy little brother did the highest dose of this I think anyone has ever done.

he was coming off of a cocaine binge and he just decided to IV the rest of the 3meopcp he had which turned out to be 64mg IIRC.

I don't think he even knew he was pretty much taking the largest dose a human has ever done, he just went for it.

I miss him <3

Not the largest....someone in this thread talked about how he spilled a gram of it on his tabletop and being a person who can't stand to waste anything he proceeded to lick what he estimated to be 750mg of it off the table

i think there were one or two people in the older threads that dosed around 100mg (and admitted it was stupid)

i myself have redosed to the point where i ended up ingesting 75mg in a few hours. luckily that time i just went catatonic (not hole-like at all though) rather than delirious and ambulatory. was also the only time i ever had a hangover rather than an afterglow from the stuff. felt straight up sick for like a day and a half afterwards, sore muscles, nauseous, tired.... i think it was chemical induced tissue damage. if i hadn't hydrated really well i bet my urine would have been that dark brown rhabdomyolysis piss that happens to some people on stimulants/dissociatives.

Back when 3-MeO-PCP was expensive I did some stupid doses not wanting to waste any.

Is this stuff as easily abusable as MXE. I'd prefer something more intense than MXE, as crazy as that sounds. I read dosing every day for a while becomes unsustainable though...mxe was pretty sustainable

^ honestly, if that's the way you feel, i think you'd be better off without 3-MeO-PCP in your life.

i say this as someone who loves the stuff, but i only order it rarely, because when i have it in the house i take it every day until its gone.

That's exactly the answer i expected but didn't wanna hear tbh lol. I love going hard for weeks on end on mxe, even though its probably a bad thing. Thanks that definitely the truth for some of us dissoc-heads. If I ever do try it I won't get much

yeah sounds like you have similar usage patterns to me, lol. the first time i ordered i bought an entire gram. that time was a train wreck. since then every time i've gotten either 100mg or 250mg and i typically ran out right before things got too crazy.

i think 3-MeO-PCP builds up in your system in a way that MXE doesn't. this makes it a lot more dangerous for binges.

Yea so if you want to be mindblown... A friend of mine broke into my safe when I had a nice drug collection. He knew I had ethylone in there. So he grabs a brown vial full of white powder, pours a large pile (200-250mg) out on my desk while I was in the other room doing something else. He decides to forgo normal snorting of the drug ( he snorts ethylone and Molly for some reason )and just gums all of it at once and then tells me to come in my room to show me he did this ( assumed I didn't care cuz I had gotten the ethylone for free).

Turns out; the stupid fuck had passed over my baggie of a few grams of CRYSTAL ethylone ( he had done some previous so knew the consistency and look) . He instead had dosed about 1/4 of the 1gram of 3-MeO-PCP I had labeled in the safe. He said the ethylone tasted weird and I saw the vial with 3-MeO written on the top. I knew he was fuckeddddd and tried to calmly and carefully explain to him that he was going to trip hard, so hard, and it would be beyond anything he knew. I later ( so as to not scare him initially) told him he took a dose much bigger than any reported/known individual in the world. He did this, with NO tolerance whatsoever to dissociatives. He had tripped multiple hundreds of times and taken 1mg doses of lsd, but still....

I am so happy he survived and mentally capable still. But oh lord he was a serious fucking mess for over 2 days. He made it somehow , but told me it was basically like dying and being reborn a thousand times over , all in a minute. For 2 days. So yea.... I just had to add this info for people out there. I don't recommend any sort of attempt at doses past 50mg , WITH a tolerance too. Even that's too high IMO. Be safe out there.

I don't recommend any sort of attempt at doses past 50mg , WITH a tolerance too. Even that's too high IMO. Be safe out there.

^indeed. since my initial stupidly high doses, i've never gone past 30mg at once. that is definitely more than enough to get what i want out of the stuff, and that's even with a tolerance.

Yeah oral seems to be the best ROA with this one. Nobody really mentions plugging but I found it effective as well for this. I don't see myself getting it ever again though, I really prefer MXE over it.

Yeah oral seems to be the best ROA with this one.

I used to IM mine (ketamine taught me to do this) and it was a very smooth and consistent way to take it, especially over snorting it. I also tried it sublingual but preferred the IM route. Pity I never thought to just try eating some.

I took 13 mg oral and then plugged 7mg about 2.5 hours in. It was interesting, enjoyable perhaps. Will need to do a bit more.

A side tidbit. In all I have read, I never read about anyone plugging PG. I figure safe to Iv safe to plug, fuck it.

.6ml Pg and 6mg 3 meo was the most uncomfortable, damn I really need to go, feeling I've had from plugging. Horrible.

Aside from the PG, and not to criticize personally, I do not really see that much benefit to plug it.. A benefit that I do see for plenty other substances.

That might be obscurely biased tho cause like MGS I used to IM it and found it most rapid and pure, IM is great for a lot of things that way but sometimes pointless like I found it for oxy. That rather probably was needle satisfaction on its own.

In any case yeah 3MeO doesnt take so long to come on orally that it bothers me in any impatient way.. For those that do kick on comeons not only IM but plugging just the same has their uses. Then why not just insufflate the couple mg indeed tho?
Perhaps not just cause I enjoy but ultimately still dislike snorting DRIs all things well considered cause it seems to bring out improperly sustained stimminess that way IME..

Also I love the metallic taste in mouth, dont know why.. Just is.

To answer a previous question I wouldnt say I have been binging on it.. Was never so abusey.. But I have supplemented it for nearly a week for antidepressant and mental placidity purposes.
Then stopped for few days.

Cant keep taking it just doesnt seem sustainable or particularly wise.. It would just postpone my opium PAWS i guess? And or hardwire my reward system to swap the dependency..

Tho i do wonder.. If the nmda antagonism is AD on its own and lowers opioid tolerance does it promote readjustment to endogenous endorphins? I guess that would mean separating from bodily discomforts from anhedonia, the neurology of opioid addiction and recovery is not likely so easily untwined.
Note that I dont really seek getting high from this but relief, normalcy qnd quiet of thought.. Can it be defended?

In any case I was having a terrible day until I took 4 mg orally yet again.

Last edited:
^ I remember some people in this thread saying that this shouldn't be taken unless you are in a good mindset previously, or things could get worse. So in your experience this statement is not necessarily true?

^ I remember some people in this thread saying that this shouldn't be taken unless you are in a good mindset previously, or things could get worse. So in your experience this statement is not necessarily true?

Most people including me myself when I first started experimenting with this aim for ++/+++ territory, as a nice wobbly dissociative with lesser anaesthetic qualities.

Right now I use it as low dose supplement and honestly where I once got interesting trips at 10 mg total I am now less sensitive. Especially to the dissociation and cognitive effects. I normally really cannot play the piano properly on any trip level disso, on this low dose 3MeO I play better even than normal.

My point is: what you said is certainly true but primarily applied to a trip.
K is actively being profesionally used as antidepressant in my country. Clearly depressive feelings / symptoms in such a case are an indication not contraindication.

Selfmedication is controversial dont get me wrong.. But the warnings in the fipo are due to common ODs and the manic nature and small therapeutic index i.e. at higher doses. I am not likely to flip out, I dont trip at all lol (yeah i did when i smoked a joint, twas freaky).. Too underdosed.

So i would say there may be concerns but not those..

^indeed. since my initial stupidly high doses, i've never gone past 30mg at once. that is definitely more than enough to get what i want out of the stuff, and that's even with a tolerance.
Me neither I rarely pass 5mg...

Status
Not open for further replies.