View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone experienced the frequent need and urger to urinate when they take this stuff? I've never had this problem before with anything else and it just started. It might be due to some other things going on with me like cessation of opioids after 5 years or begining to use melatonin. but the 3meo definitely makes this symptom much worse...I'm actually scared to even try it anymore.

Has anyone experienced the frequent need and urger to urinate when they take this stuff? I've never had this problem before with anything else and it just started. It might be due to some other things going on with me like cessation of opioids after 5 years or begining to use melatonin. but the 3meo definitely makes this symptom much worse...I'm actually scared to even try it anymore.

Frequent urination is a side effect of every dissociative I've ever tried...3-MeO-PCP being no exception. I think that the biggest physical danger in dissociative binges is the possibility of urinary tract infections and urinary retention problems. The biggest mental danger is, of course, losing your marbles.

Myself, I just took a week long break from 3-MeO-PCP. It was self-imposed after coming to the realization that I've really been dosing more frequently than I probably should. Today I decided to reward myself for abstaining for a week, and I took around 3mg. I'm feeling great...this stuff is pretty magical in microdoses. I was lying around in my sty of an apartment, feeling a bit of anhedonia and laziness. A 3mg bump up the nose fixed that right up, and I just showered, cleaned my place, ate some food, did some yoga for about 15 minutes and meditated for 10 minutes. I'm about to go hit up the gym. I hit up some friends to chill tonight, and I'm still not sure if I plan on taking any more 3-MeO-PCP today. Knowing me, I probably will, but I also just may go out drinking...I guess we'll see. I've never puked from the 3-MeO + alcohol combo, but it can get disorienting and fairly unpleasant quickly if you don't pace yourself.

In fact, 3-MeO + alcohol is what inspired my week-long break. At a concert on Friday, I took too much 3-MeO and also drank too much, and while I was ultimately fine, I decided that abstaining for a week would be in my best interest. Mostly because I've racked up quite a tolerance to this stuff, and also because something tells me I just shouldn't be taking this stuff every day. After today, I'm gonna try and take another week-long break...I guess we'll see how long that lasts.

Yeah I actually had a similar experience the other night, I was on 3-MeO, more than usual because I wanted to feel some dissociation, and I drank the amount I usually would while hanging out with or without microdosing 3-MeO. I ended up laid out on the floor for a while because when I wasn't laying down I was nauseous and spinning, very obviously quite intoxicated. My friends commented on it the next day, oh man Xorkoth, you were fucked up last night. Yep, I was. I still pulled it together to play some music later in the night but it reminded me that alcohol can be a nasty bitch sometimes.

But hey, it got me thinking I should be drinking less, and so I haven't since then. I probably will tomorrow night because I'm going to see String Cheese and party all night. Alcohol can be good but moderation is also good. I had slipped into a tendency to always drink on dissociatives but I really do prefer not drinking on 3-MeO-PCP a lot of the time, it's a much clearer and nicer state, so smooth and lovely feeling. The alcohol turns it into a sloppy thing.

Frequent urination is a side effect of every dissociative I've ever tried...3-MeO-PCP being no exception. I think that the biggest physical danger in dissociative binges is the possibility of urinary tract infections and urinary retention problems. The biggest mental danger is, of course, losing your marbles.

This is different than the normal increase in urination I had experienced during my time using mxe. mxe would make me urinate but it would be large voidings and i wouldn't have to go until it was a large amount.

with the 3meo is feeling a persistent urge to go every hour or so even though its not too much that comes out when I do go. There is also some slight pain/tingling

I get less urinary problems with it than I did with MXE. Neither feels too friendly to my bladder though, but MXE gave me some seriously worrying feelings at times that I haven't had from 3-meo. I guess everyones body reacts differently.

Yeah I actually had a similar experience the other night, I was on 3-MeO, more than usual because I wanted to feel some dissociation, and I drank the amount I usually would while hanging out with or without microdosing 3-MeO. I ended up laid out on the floor for a while because when I wasn't laying down I was nauseous and spinning, very obviously quite intoxicated. My friends commented on it the next day, oh man Xorkoth, you were fucked up last night. Yep, I was. I still pulled it together to play some music later in the night but it reminded me that alcohol can be a nasty bitch sometimes.

But hey, it got me thinking I should be drinking less, and so I haven't since then. I probably will tomorrow night because I'm going to see String Cheese and party all night. Alcohol can be good but moderation is also good. I had slipped into a tendency to always drink on dissociatives but I really do prefer not drinking on 3-MeO-PCP a lot of the time, it's a much clearer and nicer state, so smooth and lovely feeling. The alcohol turns it into a sloppy thing.

Well said. It's interesting how alcohol can turn a lovely night of trippy, manic, self-introspection into a sloppy shitshow. What's more interesting is that, even though I tell myself "never combine alcohol and dissociatives" I will usually have at least one drink whenever I go out on this stuff. One drink is generally fine, but in that state its so easy to consume more alcohol, to the point where I'm slurring my words and stumbling and just acting like a clearly-fucked-up idiot. It's very, very hard to be even somewhat attractive to girls in that state :p which is why, lately, I've really been trying to not cross-contaminate. 3-MeO-PCP is such a wonderful, beautiful drug...almost too wonderful to be wasted by mixing it with alcohol. I'm not saying alcohol is the devil, but it can certainly bring the devil out...

This is different than the normal increase in urination I had experienced during my time using mxe. mxe would make me urinate but it would be large voidings and i wouldn't have to go until it was a large amount.

with the 3meo is feeling a persistent urge to go every hour or so even though its not too much that comes out when I do go. There is also some slight pain/tingling

How often are you using 3-MeO-PCP? You also mentioned that you're kicking opiates (best of luck - I know it can be tricky), which is probably a factor in whatever's going on. I'm not a doctor, but I would definitely advise abstaining from the 3-MeO for a bit if the symptoms don't subside...

^ i had been using it maybe 4 times a week at doses of about 5-7 mg once per day. pretty low. I did this for about two weeks and then the symptom began around the same time I was jumping off from the opioids and using the 3meo to ease withdrawal.

Before this I was using 100 mg of dxm about 4 times a week during my taper for about a month....i didn't have any problems during this time.

^ i had been using it maybe 4 times a week at doses of about 5-7 mg once per day. pretty low. I did this for about two weeks and then the symptom began around the same time I was jumping off from the opioids and using the 3meo to ease withdrawal.

Before this I was using 100 mg of dxm about 4 times a week during my taper for about a month....i didn't have any problems during this time.

Hmm. From a completely non-medical/anecdotal standpoint, if I were you I would only take the 3meo on a strictly as needed basis, and make sure you drink plenty of water. As cliche as it may sound, exercise and proper nutrition will also be very helpful, I think. Urinary retention ain't nothin ta fuck with...I hope you feel better soon man <3

OT, after putting my body through the shredder for about an hour at the gym, I went home, pounded a 30g protein shake, and took a good amount of 3-MeO-PCP up the nose...somewhere in the area of 10-15mg. Now I'm watching Game of Thrones, smoking weed and planning out the rest of my evening. I already feel quite dissociated from that bump that may have been slightly too fat, but for all intents and purposes it was perfect. A good friend of mine is coming over, I imagine he'll want a small bump as well...so I should light up some incense and clean my place a bit more. And now I'm rambling again...thanks, 3-MeObama :D

Fuck this drug

Flushed......good riddance

Played hell with my tinnitus

Fuck this shit all to hell....you are playing with fire folks

For real I've never wanted to shoot myself in the head with a rucking loaded weapon until I met this special Slice of fucking hell

Last edited by a moderator:
Chill out man, just because it isn't good for you doesn't mean the same for everyone, I never had those tinnitus issues some people report, substances hit everyone in different ways, both physical and mentally

I had a pretty fun night yesterday with 3Meo... I divided 15 mg into four piles, snorted one, and immediatly took another one orally knowing that it would hit me latter. After the oral dose hit me I achieved that placed that I've seen Xorkoth describe as "Not altered but enhanced" (Or al least I reached a state that I can relate to that description :p).

I went to a goth rave and had a blast. Danced my ass off and felt pretty social and confident. Definitely hypomanic, but completely controled and at ease. Kind of a zen like euphoria at times. Getting really connected to strangers, which in the end let me a little bit affected by q conversation I had, but its a known side effect of empathy.

I repeated the same dosing patterns with the two remaining quarters of my 15 mgs a couple of hours into the night, stayed in the same plateau. It was blast, but I think it most certainly messed up my sleep. Dosed to late I guess. Had kind of a hallucinatory resting state rather than proper sleep. I'm feeling kind of whiped out today and slightly affected still, but coffee had been enough to keep me going.

So after this night I woke up with a question, how do you guys who dose for multiple days in a row survive that poor sleeping ? Or do you not have issues with sleeping? Kind of hard to imagine judging by how stimulating this one is. Do you just rely on benzos? Or does sleep come easier after multiple days dosing?

I seem to sleep fine if I keep it below dissociation level. Although I will say, I did it 6 days in a row last week, and I felt like I slept fine, but I've been sleeping in more than usual since then. And I don't recall dreams during those 6 days either. So it probably did reduce my quality of sleep even though I wasn't aware at the time.

If I take dissociation levels of it, it definitely makes sleep hard/weird.

I probably never went much over twenty mgs a day and not to often when dosing did I go that high. My sleep is always shitty and I have insomnia but as long as I didn't dose past 5pm when I woke up at 10 or 11 I was good to go to sleep by about 12.

I get less urinary problems with it than I did with MXE. Neither feels too friendly to my bladder though, but MXE gave me some seriously worrying feelings at times that I haven't had from 3-meo. I guess everyones body reacts differently.
you mentioned in the 3meo thread about mxe giving you problems....I was wondering what they were and how long they lasted and if things returned back to normal eventually after taking a break?

I havn't done the 3meo in about 3 days and I feel like I'm getting better but its still there.

tried PMing you but your inbox is full

Fuck this drug

Flushed......good riddance

Played hell with my tinnitus

Fuck this shit all to hell....you are playing with fire folks

For real I've never wanted to shoot myself in the head with a rucking loaded weapon until I met this special Slice of fucking hell

I am not one to talk, but be careful. I think I remember you posting similiarly about mxe and whatnot. Maybe not "fuck this drug", but " my girl hates me on mxe and I cant do it anymore" or some such.

Sorry man...you may remember that sexy mexy stole my thunder and that's a true story

But this little cunt?

Sorry LucidSdreamer, I cleared my inbox. To be honest I never really took a solid break from MXE, even when those issues cropped up, just little breaks here and there. When I ran out of MXE and started doing 3-meo, I had a lot less urinary issues. The main thing was a constant burning when I pee and weird pressures in my bladder and/or kidneys. I don't have those problems anymore, even doing 3-meo daily. I am however, having a ton of other mental issues from using 3-meo too much, so I'm taking a break from it for that reason. It was very subtle, went almost overnight from having great, productive highs to feeling mentally disabled and wanting to bang my head against the wall. I'm sure it's just telling me to take a break and replenish my reserves.

Oh btw, after a few months of daily use, which is obviously not advisable for so many reasons - I want to mention I started getting a weird reverse tolerance. Started getting effects from doses that previously wouldn't really do anything. Thing is, the effects were unpleasant, mostly severe discoordination and bizarre thought looping, even from tiny doses that normally would just put me in a good mood. Not sure if it's metabolites building up in my system or my body just reacting differently, but I thought it was pretty weird.

Last edited:
My mate took 50 mgs oral of high quality 3meo, he was fucked, not violent but very unpredictable....... scared me a bit he was on the ground swimming for 10 min str8, then he was rolling in the corner of the lounge room on the ground for 10 mins ........always start low it can be a deceiving drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.