• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I've also come to stop smoking weed when I do 3-MeO-PCP. In fact, 3-MeO-PCP has sort of made me realize that I should smoke weed in substantially fewer settings than I was. I kind of had this mindset where "weed potentiates everything and is always a good idea", but for me that was pretty delusional. Not sure if it's always been true, or I react to weed different as I age, and it's taken some time for my evaluation of it to update.

Experience that made me admit this to myself, and choose to stop smoking weed while on 3-MeO-PCP unless I'm trying to turn down: I was hanging out with this friend I'm particularly close to (hard to define, but more than platonic). She was in my bathroom for a while. During that time, I smoked some weed, then came inside to change into more comfortable clothing for the night. The bud started kicking in as I looking through my clothing... I have a lot of body image issues, it's often hard for me to feel comfortable with how I look, and I was also hoping to look extra cute with her company in mind. I basically ended up working myself up into an anxiety attack trying to figure something out, coming up with reasons why I couldn't wear each article of clothing, at first putting them on and taking them off, then just frozen staring at the closet racks. She came out of the bathroom to find me sitting on my bed or something, almost naked and about to cry lmao. (She was cool about it; she's cool about everything & has a lot of body image issues as well.)

I can chuckle about it a little in retrospect, but I was definitely embarrassed about it because I can usually keep my shit together better than that & I definitely lost it, if only for ~10 minutes. Smoking weed on 3-MeO-PCP has this way of making me feel like my mind has been disintegrated or put through a meat grinder. The more manic/omnipotent the 3-MeO-PCP is making me feel, the smaller the pieces that are left after I smoke. Hard to explain, but I know I don't like it anymore.

That's just me, though. For how benign it usually is, weed's an infamously idiosyncratic drug.

3-MeO-PCP + LSD, on the other hand, is fucking sublime. On Veterans' Day this year, I went out with the same friend and another friend from out-of-town; each of us took 1 tab of 1P-LSD & periodic oral bumps of 3-MeO-PCP solution and went on a hike. I'm a little bit of a housepet, so one component of the experience was my two friends coaxing me deeper into the woods, helping me feel more like a woodland critter at home within nature and not so alien to it — something I know, but regularly forget how to live. Ended up skinnydipping in a stream within a secluded little glade, crisp & just chilly enough to be invigorating. Transcendent experience, even if we ended up getting lost on the way back. Oh, and we saw a UFO! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I enjoy weed with 3meopcp.

Either 3meo first and a lesser amount of weed or
Weed an then small amounts of 3meo

They potentiate each other fair amount.

For example, a 2mg dose followed by a small joint is managable.
4mg and a large joint may become very difficult.my point is lower doses of both are what make this combo work.

I had some mean things to say about 3-MeO-PCP in the past, but I am here to retract them. This stuff is very nice (with tolerance). I had an absolutely wonderful experience snorting 5mg of 3-HO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCP together a number of times in a day (3-HO-PCP is my jam). The fifth and final time was stunning, it actually felt a lot closer to what I got from MXE, Ketamine, and 2-FDCK, and felt nothing at all like the PCPs. None of that weird goopy plastic feeling that the MeO usually gives me, or the opiate whiteout effect I get from the 3-HO-PCP, or the semi-dissociation with emotional flatness and then emotional rollercoaster rides courtesy of the 3-MeO. I was fully dissociated, very euphoric, and having very cosmic thoughts. Music was mind blowing (and a renewed appreciation for Thom Yorke, a favorite musician).

I guess I hadn't had a really solid dissociative dose of either of these PCP analogues until tonight. I would say in total I snorted 25-30mg of each in an 8-10 hour period. In the interest of harm reduction, I have moderate tolerance and I would not recommend doing this without some tolerance to dissociatives. I had no issues with mania, delusions, emotional weirdness, anything like that. Pure good times. I got a lot of work done on my Linux servers (and felt like I was inside them!) while listening to some fantastic music. Yes, I could still type and cogitate, but most of it was me on autopilot. I'm in my zone when I'm using a command line interface. What a day. I also suspect it's going to be a long night without sleep, but at least I'll feel nice.

So yeah, I'm sorry 3-MeO-PCP, you're fantastic. Be cautious, and be safe!

Last edited:
I did feel like I was dieing on this substance.....had about 15-20 mg that morning and reposed the same amount that evening....and I was dehydrated
Very bad time....the tinnitus It brought about was maddening

That's a really high dose! I wouldn't ever recommend anyone take such a high dose.

Sounds interestung. How close are the pcp dissociatives to ketamine/ mxe?

Im guessing its closer to mxe in terms of that stimulating body feel?

I really want to try this tho long dissociative trips scare me

3-MeO-PCP is not much at all like ketamine or MXE, but it's closer to MXE. 3-MeO is much less wonky and dissociating and more functional, and much less obvious in its mental alteration. It gives strong delusions of sobriety... you always think you're acting much more normal and are much more capable of functioning than you are.

3meopcp is not comparable to ketamine of mxe. It is so so different.
It will not incapacitate in anyway. You function on full steam.
It will not be dreamy, comforting or blanketing.

It will change how you think, a lot.
It will seem hard to see how it affects intially.

Doses above 15mg or so will make you wonky and it would be wise to be in a bedroom only or similiar.
But it will not be like ketamine or mxe other thank how it will have you thinking. (Fragmented haha)

This is so not true, and only a lie that 3-MeO-PCP makes you believe. Yes, you can do lots on it and it is functional in that way. And, you will not be normal. You will be incapacitated. Just functional, too. Like happens with mania.

^ Agreed, though I think that's what he meant. It won't incapacitate you physically like ketamine does, where you can't move around effectively, but it will certainly make you unable to function normally in terms of behavior and thought process.

Interesting. Is the mania side very much like the mania u get from high dose ketamine/mxe? Or is this entirely a different beast ? I remember thinking boiling the kettle was saving the world when on high doses of ketamine. That sort of shit? 😂

It's similar to the mania from other dissos, but more sinister and delusional. Like, you will be entirely convinced you're fine and thinking rationally and acting normal, but you're not. The strongest delusions of sobriety of any drug I've tried I think. I have seen people utterly lose the plot for long periods of time with 3-MeO-PCP, moreso than I have with other dissos.

At small doses like that is where I like it, it provides a nice mood boost and creativity boost and is quite functional. When I used it, I would use it in those dosages and found it pretty benign, though I would tend to dose it daily for stretches of time and do 2-3 of those small doses throughout the day.

Yes i meant your perception will leave you believing you are not incapacitated and functioning as normal on full steam.

You will feel as if you are quite normal because you can function.
In reality you are altered and you will feel completely able at least until higher doses. If you feel encumbered from 3meopcp you are well past it affecting you!

I had (another) wonderful experience with 3-meo-pcp on the 4th. I did two 6mg bumps an hour apart a couple of hours into a 50mg dose of Ripple dissolvable THC and had the most positive drug experience I've had in quite some time. It was the last of my 3-meo-pcp (5 years is pretty long for .5 gram of a thing to last me), but it was a beautiful way for it to go out.

3meopcp is not comparable to ketamine of mxe. It is so so different.
It will not be dreamy, comforting or blanketing.

It will change how you think, a lot.
It will seem hard to see how it affects intially.

Doses above 15mg or so will make you wonky and it would be wise to be in a bedroom only or similiar.
But it will not be like ketamine or mxe other thank how it will have you thinking. (Fragmented haha)
I have a pretty high tolerance to 3meopcp and can take pretty decent doses, and I have been fully incapacitated by it.

I have a pretty high tolerance to 3meopcp and can take pretty decent doses, and I have been fully incapacitated by it.

Anyone who claims that 3-meo-pcp "can't" incapacitate you hasn't tried a proper dose or has an extremely cut batch or another drug entirely

It’s been a while since I’ve thought about giving 3-meo-pcp another go. A few years ago I recall there were two distinct types In circulation. One was Completely white and the other slightly tannish brown. I for one did not enjoy the white variety as it tended to feel more cold, clinical, and stimulating. The tan one on the other hand felt like a completely different animal. It was warmer, more psychedelic, gentle, and euphoric. Is this still the consensus or am I trippin?