• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Is this so?
3-MeO-PCP is slightly stronger mg per mg I believe, it's the kind of high that has to "click" which it never did for me but I can see how that cold confidence can be so addicting. I do like 3-MeO-PCE far better cause it's warmer and slightly more nuanced, both are very mania inducing for me though.

Spreading out the doses did make it incredibly rushy and stimmy vs just all at once. All at once was a heavy downer experience. Either way I didn't feel like moving if that makes sense. Okay, I'll step away so I don't take over the board :)

At least this night, I found the best value in this one by taking 2-4mg bumps every 5-15min at least until I felt like I wouldn't be able to handle it anymore

You need to spread out the doses farther than 15mins. Wait 1-3 hours between small bumps.

You need to spread out the doses farther than 15mins. Wait 1-3 hours between small bumps.
I tried that, it just didn't work out as well.

What I really loved was mixing vaping and bumps together. Vape a bump which gives pretty immediate effects and then right after snort a bump and repeat every 30-60min until I'm where I want to be.

I found vaping to be much more stimulating and manic than snorting.

Do you have somekind of vaporizer or can you vape it like other substances, maybe with a crack pipe? i'd really like to experience the mania.

Just a cheap ol meth pipe. I don't know if it matters but I used a jet flame lighter. It really frosties up the pipe quick so don't be too surprised if you find yourself in a strange headspace after vaping the stem.

Took this one this saturday after a looong break from it. Lovely stuff, I had missed it a little so the high took a nostalgic vibe, but it was nice and magical.

3 mg oral + 3 mg snorted two hours later. I've always felt that's the best way to dose this one. I always get nicely hypomanic.

Yeah I agree, low dosing is the way to go with this for me, too. I find the full dissociative state from it quite cold and sharp, but the effects of low dosing pretty reliably are dominated by a very pleasant hypomania that can be really fun.

I much prefer 3-MeO-PCE to 3-MeO-PCP but I like them both.

So vaping it in small increments, maybe 2mg at a time every half an hour or so should be the most hypomanic route as far as i know? I would really love to experience the hypomania people are talking about, i have tried both oral and nasal in every way possible and i just never got there. Also as xorkoth said, a bit too much and it gets to the cold clinical high, but the long tail afterwards makes it pleasant. What dosages are you taking xorkoth?

Last edited:
Well I haven't taken it in some time. But back when I used to use it regularly, I would do 2mg nasal bumps. Usually I'd do one of those every 2-3 hours until I got to 4 or 5 of them for the day

I like to use 3-MeO-PCE the same way, except the bumps are more like 5mg. However I also like 3-MeO-PCE in higher doses. That one is warm and lovely at any dose.

3-MeO-PCE has been weird to me. Sometimes I take it and just feel mentally disabled. Other times it's warm and nice and lucid. Others it just weird and uncomfortable, and it feels "incomplete" in a way, until I smoke some weed and then it gets nice and psychedelic.

I much prefer 3-MeO-PCP.

I do occasionally have a strange, somewhat unpleasant and anxiogenic experience on it, but I have that sort of experience much more often on 3-MeO-PCP. Always fascinating how we're all so different with regards to how we're affected by drugs.

I know you're not supposed to play with mao inhibitors and dissociatives together, but let's say a mild one such as Rhodiola, has anyone tried it with pcp/mxe or the likes of?

I wasn't aware rhodiola even was one... it must be very mild. Rhodiola has a number of interactions, I would proceed very cautiously

Didn’t realize when I used the last of my 3-meo-pcp the other day it’s now impossible to procure. I most definitely wouldn’t have shared it with others if I had known.

I had ordered a small amount a couple years and forgot I had it. Upon recently rediscovering it I used it for the past few days in doses ranging from 8-20mg. Such a special and versatile compound to have in ones arsenal. It’s subtle yet pronounced effects were so unique. I loved how functionable it was in small doses. Now I’m just in mourning.

I've read that 3-Meo-PCP is good for dancing. What would be a corresponding dosage of 3-Meo-PCP for this purpose for someone who found 40mg of 2-fdck intranasally a perfect amount for rave type social events, assuming that the person hasn't taken any dissacociatives in 2 years?
Also, assuming a 2 day preload of 5-hpt/magnesium for a 3 day rave event and subsequent dozing of the same before going to sleep each night , does the sequence night1: 3-Meo-PCP, night2: 3-fea/2-fea, night3: 6-apb/5-mapb make sense from the point of maximizing enjoyment and minimizing burnout?

Yes

I mean, 5-htp contrary to the general opinion, is cardiotoxic as f. Also, it doesnt get more serotonin production in the brain, that is where you want it, but outside the BBB that is where you dont want it. So you go better just taking tryptophan (like bananas)

For the rest, 4-5mgs of 3-meo should be a good dosage for one festival with no tolerance. Do 2-4 if you are going to mix with other compounds that same night

3-MeO-PCP is very good for dancing, 3-MeO-PCE is even better imo. Less is more even, depends on your priorities.
If the music is good it might even be the best day of the three. :)