• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I may have once again overestimated my psychologocical fortitude. I dared to IV ~13mg of 4-aco-dmt and it may have been one of the most psychologically disturbing experiences of my life haha. It doesn't help that i watched Get Out last night and all that films psychological connotations got stuck in my mind. We're prisoners, our heads are dungeons. It's kinda fucking with me.

edit: 3-meo-pcp seems to make me want to do silly things.

Last edited:
My favorite of the fully synthetics was 4homipt. Most randy tryptamine ever....just a divinely sexy drug...literally as it always seems to lead to marathon kinky sex in my circle of friends w benefits or lovers.

Mine too, fucking love that stuff. It's very euphoric and loving and full of good humor, and I could see it being quite sexual although I have never explored that side of it. I know 5-MeO-MiPT is, so wouldn't surprise me whatsoever.

I've got base MiPT, I want to try it at 50mg soon. Some really wonderful reports of it recently, from Kaleida, also from another poster who took something crazy like 200mg and reported DiPT-like audio effects.

I see what people mean when they say it takes a few trials to understand this drug. It's very strange and a bit scary. I feel like I'm playing with fire. It seems like it can cause "delusions of sobriety" like some benzos do. Like, last night in pretty sure I was wasted and it should be clear from looking at my posts. But I didn't think I wasn't in my right mind. I don't know, I want to keep playing with it, but I'm also scared. It seems to have a dark side. As far as recreation goes right now I like 3meopce a lot better.

I'd say it has a dark side for sure. I know some people who are intensely delusional/unhinged yet are convinced that daily 3-MeO-PCP is good for them, and they seem to have no idea they are delusional and are confused by why their life is crumbling around them. I agree that it can cause "illusions of sobriety", I always feel less intoxicated than I am on it. However for me, I've never lost it on it, I do keep my doses low though, but I have had periods of time where I dosed multiple times a day almost every single day for a month. Not to say anyone should do that... I've never lost it on anything including massive doses of psychedelics and dissos combined, etc. But for those prone to mania and psychosis, I would say this is a drug to avoid because it seems to bring on those states quite readily and sneakily.

Delusion of sobriety it's a pretty acurate description, but be aware, that happens with 3-meo-pce as well. Yesterday I took 30mg orally and 20mg snorted and I only could tell I was high because of the taste of cigarettes (They have got a really different taste for me on dissos) and the insomnia. If I don't combine 3-meo-pcp or 3-meo-pce with other drugs like beer, cannabis or psychedelics, it's hard to discern the high.

I get a lovely high from 3meopce, maybe I'm just lucky. Much less subtle that the 3meopcp, but combining 3meopce with opcm or opce is one of the best combos I've ever done.

Today arrived some ketamine, so I'll probably combine it with 3-meo-pce and 4-ho-met tonight :) can't wait to post back my results!

Delusions of sobriety?

Using low doses of this (2 or 3mg) regularly through an evening stopping at or around 10mg daily over around 1 month saw me reduce anxiety suffered nightly for many years, to almost gone completely.

I also reduced my alcohol consumption from a, 10 yr daily habit of between 7 and 12+ standard drinks (or equivalent to 3/4 a bottle of wine to around 1 bottle and a 1/3.) To zero with no issues whatsoever.

I also quit caffeine after 15yr of daily energy cans or coffee if cans werent available.
Seriously every day a 250ml redbull to a 500mg rockstar either depending which band of the spectrum i needed, was stopped at the same time as using 3meopcp daily.

After withdrawing the 3meopcp (as i ran out) i noticed weekds before my anxieties appeared at all. In fact im 4 months down the track and still very minimal anxiety.
My alcohol and caffeine has returned to its previous usage but im still better off.
I was off both for alcohol and caffeine for 6 days and then over 28 days before i added caffeine back.

I had the most sober time i have had in over 15 years.

Delusions of sobriety? Damn a catasyt to teach about it more likely!!

I'm not saying it's not a useful tool that can't help, it certainly can. I'm just saying that during the effects, I feel more sober than I actually am to other people, or to myself when I look back on it. Like, I feel like I'm acting normally but I'm not. Also, if/when people start getting into the heavily manic/psychotic realms from using too much or for too long, I've found that the ability to discern that is happening is quite difficult. Hence the reason why it's really a pretty dangerous drug, if not used responsibly.

But yeah I'm not trying to say it can't be a wonderful catalyst for positive change, as well.

hahaha, we mean like with benzos, if you take them at low doses and are not suffering from anxiety or insomnia you can hardly tell they are doing anything on your body or mind. You could easily think "that shit is not working".

Of course, if you use it in a period of depression you will feel the effects for sure as you will change from a sad guy without any motivation to the king of the world.

I gave this drug at 5mg doses to a few guys without disso experience that just told me they barely could felt anything different from beeing sober. Like we told a lot of times here, it takes a few trials with the drug to start appreciating it's subtleties.

If you do a high dose or keep doing it regularly on low doses (the worlwide known Xorkoth 3meo regime) though, the effects and benefits would be very obvious.

Like you said, it helps a lot with anxiety, depression, or addiction issues. You need to be careful to not trade an addiction with another though, as 3-meo-pcp is unknown territory, and we could all be killing ourselves slowly with this one.

The thing is that if you are already on a happy mindset a low dose will be hard to distinguish from beeing sober, if not for the creative boost. But it's not like an alcohol, mdma, ketamine or psychedelic low dose where you can for sure tell you are on an altered state of mind and body.

I'm usually on the verge of depression, with a very negative mindset, and without any will to do any of my hobbies after work, or do social life. This week I was playing a bit with low 3-meo-pce doses after work, and I opened Fruity Loops and made some awesome music again after months without doing it, played a lot of videogames, hanged out with coworkers to eat and take beers after work, and even programmed out of work on some personal projects. For sure that's not my usual week, and the 3-meo-pce helped here, like 3-meo-pcp helped in the same way in the past.

This year also I stopped daily cannabis and beer intake and just do them 3 or 4 times a month now, and that was triggered by a week binge of 3-meo-pcp on December. This drug is just fucking amazing and even a better tool for therapy than MDMA or LSD. Like I told to Kaleida today by PM, for me it's Huxley's soma. The drug I was searching for my whole life whithout knowing <3

Last edited:
It has arrived <3

I got my 5 grams of 3-meo-pcp. This batch is white, fluffy, and sparkles in the sunlight. The vendor also sent me a free gram of 3-meo-pce which I am eternally grateful for.

Insufflated 3 mgs....every thing feels right with the world

Welcome to the unfold.

BTW Xorkoth send me a Fruity Loop work file to play with :p

Things move slow over here, if you recall... haven't had any new mixdowns in quite some time.

It has arrived <3

I got my 5 grams of 3-meo-pcp. This batch is white, fluffy, and sparkles in the sunlight. The vendor also sent me a free gram of 3-meo-pce which I am eternally grateful for.

Insufflated 3 mgs....every thing feels right with the world

Nice, this is the first time for you, right? It's a wonderful, potent little chem. I'm taking a little break myself, I was noticing that after frequent low-dosing, I was having a lot of word brain-farts and stumbling randomly on words. This was quite a long period of time of quite regular low-dosing.

^ thats not good news about low dosing...because i was just thinking how grand low dosing everydays would be after having to dose low during an after glow of yesterdays dose and feeling grand. but smoking dabs with it...done deal

Well I mean I've had little breaks, but have been doing it at least twice a week for like 2 years now probably. At my heaviest it was 5 days on, 1 or 2 off. Occasionally longer for a span, like 7 or 8 days. Dosing was at 2mg in intervals throughout the day, up to 5 or 6 times a day (but often just once or twice). Lately it's been less often, but I just feel I haven't given myself enough of a break and I can feel some cognitive effects. I don't feel less intelligent or anything, and typing is actually fine, but my mouth will just sometimes slur up a word, or I'll go blank on a word, a really simple one I use 50 times a day sometimes.

My tolerance has really never increased which is cool. I don't think this is super sustainable for daily use even at very low dosages though... I can't imagine what it does taking big doses of it frequently.

both Vortech and Xorkoth are into Fruity Loops? mates we need to make an electronic music band called "the three meow cosmic band". i would love to hear some of your work.

I could link you to my soundcloud as well in a PM if you wish. some cool colaborations can me made for sure :D the only rule would be only compose music after taking some 3-meo

both Vortech and Xorkoth are into Fruity Loops? mates we need to make an electronic music band called "the three meow cosmic band". i would love to hear some of your work.

I could link you to my soundcloud as well in a PM if you wish. some cool colaborations can me made for sure :D the only rule would be only compose music after taking some 3-meo

LOL

I see it

;)

Way off topic by this point but I have tunes on SC, bandcamp and archive.org, and videos on vimeo and youtube, under the name Vostek. PM me MSK we will get the meow going