• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

First those studies are about ketamine and not about 3-meo-pcp. Second abusing just about anything will have a bad impact in your health.

Difficult to say which of those 2 will be more harmful for the moderated user. 3-meo-pcp is too novel too know about its problems even in the middle term. But we already know it can make you delusional at a very high rate when used too often or in high doses.
The little quantity needed for a normal dose of 3-meo-pcp might be good news for a few organs who have to pay the price, especialy the bladder. But in general it seems more toxic.

I think the body has a self-healing power so if you rest enough between dosages you probably won't do any real bad damage to it. It is as well truth that changing the chemistry of your brain might have some kind of permanent changes. I don't know about how negative or positive this changes can be. Probably equal to the responsability of the user.

Anyway we are all different and some people will endure more than others. In any case I think there is consensus that daily dissociative use is a bad idea if not used for medical reasons. People using daily 3-meo-pcp always end up posting a crazy story of what happened. Personally I don't find them very addictive and use very moderatly. Using once a month, or a minimum of a week break I don't think I am doing great damage. People consuming grams in weeks, they are probably risking a lot.

There is an age factor too. When I was in my twenties I abused drugs in general much more and very rarely my body complained. Later on my body is much more susceptible to any kind of abuse. I don't know if the damage is greater later in life, if it is just a question of getting more sensitive, if just the body takes longer to recover or if the damage is about the same but as you get older you get more of a cumulative effect and you already started paying for past abuses.

I just got 100mg of this; what's the best way to go about testing the waters with this one? (after an allergy test ofc)

Also, are there any known dangerous combos?

Start with 2.5mg. I went for IM injection but others say it works great to just eat it so....eat 2.5mg.

You're right. I'm rethinking my views. I was just freaked out. Humbly disregard my statement.

Yeah start quite low. My first dose was 10mg orally, and I found it uncomfortable and strange. It took me a few more tries to "get it", very unique substance that doesn't necessarily reveal itself easily. Totally different from "normal" dissociatives.

Oral has the most therapeutic effects. Smooth 2-hour come-on, 'full-bodied' anaesthesia, antidepressant effects, and a motivating stimulation smoother than any traditional stimulant. Brings the imagination alive.
I like Spacejunk's titration method. I forget it can take some time to 'click' with it. After induction, 5-7 mg is a good functional dose. 10mg is a standard dose for me though. The 3-MeO-PCE has some upsides to the 'P', but also some downsides. Overall it is less intense and less potent, kinda feels more serotonergic and a little less 'sharp'. I'd start with 10mg of it orally.

Im curious to hear more of your thoughts on 3meopcp vs 3meopce. The latter is becoming one of my favorites. I didn't think I would particularly care for it because I heard it was very heavy on mania but I actually find it to be very lucid and relaxing. Going to pick up another g of it soon. Do you find low doses of 3meopce can be functional like low doses of 3meopcp supposedly can be?

Small bumps work great. Be sure to space them at least an hr apart. 2 or 3mg is ok, i wouldnt bump more until you really learn about its nature. Takes 3 or 4 sesions minimum.

Until you have had several sessions, keep to under 10 mg total of these small bumps.
After you understand it, everyone here says it takes time, seemingly more than most if not all other chems, then you can try a 5mg plus 5mg etc.

Most report igher than 15mg in a dose to produce more unpleasant effects than positive assuming no more than *normal tolerance.

I personally worked up to 12mg plus 5 plus 5. And decided to ease back to 3mg plus 3mg plus 3mg as my prefered dosing.

Probably! ? What kind of awful person doesnt like to mix their drugz? ?

I suspect Ill be able to fill you fellas and kittens in first hand this weekend. ?

Im liking all these new emojis. Too much fun for mgs.

Just took 15mg sublingual / orally. Let's see how this goes.

Edit: Almost 90 minutes later, not really feeling anything. Hmm. Strange. Maybe it's my tolerance? I don't think I got bunk.

Last edited:
Does this synergize with o-pcm / o-pce as well as 3meopce does?

I've had the O-PCE and 3 meopcp combo twice, worked well to increase the dissociation at least. Goes well with DCK too.

I've had the O-PCE and 3 meopcp combo twice, worked well to increase the dissociation at least. Goes well with DCK too.

I'm gonna give the 3-meo-pcp 20 more minutes and if I still don't feel much I'm going to IM 20mg of O-PCE.

I am finally getting some first alert type feeling from the 3-meo-pcp though.

Perhaps most of your dose ended up oral? Oral comeup feels almost like placebo for me, it takes ages and extends the effects too once it finally takes hold.

Let us know how the combo goes if you end up doing it. <3

Do you like Sunn0)))?

Perhaps most of your dose ended up oral? Oral comeup feels almost like placebo for me, it takes ages and extends the effects too once it finally takes hold.

Let us know how the combo goes if you end up doing it. <3

Do you like Sunn0)))?

I like some of their songs, but I am not a huge fan of theirs. They're very hit or miss.

I just put the O-PCE in my deltoid. Let's see how weird things get. I have been doing a lot of dissos lately so my tolerance is probably higher than it's ever been. I'm already starting to feel the shot of O-PCE. Next time, I think I will try IMing the 3-MeO-PCP.

Okay. Now things are happening. Letters are getting harder to turn into words. Things seem to drift in my visual line of sight. My mind is kind of blank. Nothing too intense, yet. Typing is a little more difficult. It feels kind of bland, honestly. Might be me burning out my NMDA receptors. Not sure if I should introduce more oral O-PCE, or a bit of 4-aco-dmt.

Edit: Just swallowed 13mg of 4-aco-dmt. let's see where this takes us.
edit2: another 23mg of opce @ 8PM. think well chill for a bit now. things are getting weird,

Last edited:
I like some of their songs, but I am not a huge fan of theirs. They're very hit or miss.

Likewise. I like their album White 1,.and Domkirke but I much rather Earth for drone. I saw Sunn0))) ten years ago or so. Fuck that was unutterably loud and intense. Made me anxious as hell actually...

I haven't had 4-aco-DMT in years, its a true gem actually though 4-ho-met is my favorite. I should be getting 500mg soon, I really want to dissociate with it.

Enjoy your adventure friend <3

4acodmt is a sparkly precious gem. Certainly no (pure synthetic) psilocin...but different enough that it doesn't have to be.

4-ho-met was for sure interesting and fun. Couldn't put my finger on why...but I found it to be the "2C-x" of the mushroom analogues. Just the way the visuals were....had a very PEA-like nature to them....reminded me of 2ct2 visuals.

Very recreational nature to it. Was curious to know what 4homet was for you...ie what about it made it your favorite?

My favorite of the fully synthetics was 4homipt. Most randy tryptamine ever....just a divinely sexy drug...literally as it always seems to lead to marathon kinky sex in my circle of friends w benefits or lovers.

Lost all of mine in a move and will for sure need to reup one day. Gosh we love miprocin around here.