• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

That is absolutely true @nepalnt21 say if you started to compulsively redose the benzodiazapine and get yourself into a mess. Few times tho at the end of multiple day Disso benders ive taking a Klonopin and brought myself down to sleep. Just have to be really careful tho cuz it can absolutely go sideways if you start redosing both at the sametime.

Ok thanks. I’m really talking 1.5-3mg of bromazepam. I have no sort of benzo compulsive dosing problem. I just take bromazepam to calm down when I need it, 1.5mg usually, about once a month in stressful situations. Good to know that it is physiologically safe. I’ll look into noopept as well.

Ahh 5-10mgs doesnt do it for me for daily dose, i never would take less than 25-30mgs if we are talking a single oral dose per 12hr period. But other times i would sniff 10mgs every few hrs throughout the day. The later being the safer way to go about it, cuz on a few times when i redosed orally and hit 50-60mgs in a day i would do some wacky shit for the first hour that dose hit.

When i get this one again im thinking i would only do the 10mg bump method and spread them out good. Its really not the kinda drug you wanna dive deep with shit can go real bad. But when you get ot right its an amazing drug. Ive had some really wonderful trips on it.

What about 3-meo-PCP? if you tried it..

Oh yeah, its one of my favorites and the one of the more direct PCP/PCE analogs i have the most experience with. It was my favorite drug at one point was taking it daily for a while generally like 20mgs twice perday. Kinda went a little strange towards the end of that tho and my fiance was pretty upset with me.

It really feels good tho for me, so euphoric and i would always feel like i was on the cusp of some kind of a breakthru. It mixes really well with psychedelics too ive combined it with all kinds of things. Like 2C-B, 4-AcO-DMT, ALD-52, DOC, 2C-D, 2C-C, DMT and 4-HO-MET at different times of course. All of those combos were breathtaking, unforgettable moments of my life.

No it's not. 5-10mg is a big dose of the stuff. Remember this is my area of expertise...

People should deff start in a range like that especially if they are new to the chem or are disso naive. I have a pretty heavy permatolerance from hammering these things for years. Anyone reading my posts should absolutely keep that in mind. Im into profound experiences with these.

Cool, I tried about max about 25mg of 3-meo-PCP snorted at once without almost no disso tolerance. Brought me into some kind of disso hell but wasn’t bad experience overall. I DID call a friend to help me calm down and I NEVER did anything like that ever with any psychedelic or disso and wouldn’t with this either if I was in a better frame of mind and clean of all other substances. It didn’t felt worrying in any way physical way and it didn’t resemble loosing mind and griping new reality like Salvia sometimes does in a big dose, it was rather some kind of fancy, dark coloured personal hell bordering personal heaven. Would do again 100%!!!

All other memorable experiences were small dose in combo with normal dose of psychedelics resulting in nice, vastly positive synergy.

Friend told he liked 3-meo-PCE and O-PCE better but he never took more than 12mg of 3-meo-PCP snorted and found that to be very intense so his opinion might have changed if he did, idk know his doses for other two substances. I didn’t find 3-meo-PCP satisfying at all at that dose alone, but I usually went for a K hole with K or used it in combo with psychedelics if doing lower doses.

Overall K stayed in a better memory than 3-meo-PCP and was a lot more effective for well-being in days flowing dose/s but it also felt a lot more addictive, colder in sub K doses but not darker if that makes sense.

I've never done 3-meo-PCE before. I have extensive experience with acid, mushrooms, and their analogs. I've done a lot of ketamine at high doses, and some experience with MXE.

I got some and plan on trying it soon. Having no experience with this substance, I've got some questions.
What should I expect?
What dosage should I start with (165lb male)?
What effects come out at different dose thresholds?
How does it mix with alcohol, psychedelics, ketamine, MDMA, amphetamine, and caffeine?
I take 70mg of Vyvanse most mornings around 7am. It lasts 12-14 hours for me. What happens if I mix them?
What do people mean by getting mania on this drug specifically? What does that feel like?
How is mania from this drug different that the kind experienced by people with bipolar disorder?
What's the risk of long them psychological issues?

:)

I'm excited but apprehensive. Can you guys help me out so I don't hurt myself?

What should I expect?
If you've tried ketamine, you're probably familiar with the wobbliness it provides. There's a bit of that. It's also more euphoric and somewhat functional. Mind you, I've mostly tried it at low doses. 15 mg was way too much and kept me couch-locked with motion sickness. It might make your mind race and get quite analytical.

How does it mix with alcohol, psychedelics, ketamine, MDMA, amphetamine, and caffeine?
A small (~5 mg) dose of 3-MeO-PCE will potentiate the hell out of ketamine. Start with the 3-MeO-PCE and (carefully) add the ketamine maybe 90-120 minutes later. Interesting combo. (I'm not one to go very hard with dissociatives, and I felt a bit wrecked/depressed the day after I tried that combo.)

Everyone is different, but in my case 3-MeO-PCE feels serious enough that I rarely feel the urge to return to it. Interesting to have in the ol' drug box though.

I've never done 3-meo-PCE before. I have extensive experience with acid, mushrooms, and their analogs. I've done a lot of ketamine at high doses, and some experience with MXE.

I got some and plan on trying it soon. Having no experience with this substance, I've got some questions.
What should I expect?
What dosage should I start with (165lb male)?
What effects come out at different dose thresholds?
I take 70mg of Vyvanse most mornings around 7am. It lasts 12-14 hours for me. What happens if I mix them?
What do people mean by getting mania on this drug specifically? What does that feel like?
How is mania from this drug different that the kind experienced by people with bipolar disorder?
What's the risk of long them psychological issues?

:)

I'm excited but apprehensive. Can you guys help me out so I don't hurt myself?
I’ve only taken it once in a dose of 15mg as stated above but as someone with no disso tolerance I should have started with 10 mg or less. At 15mg it was a confusing head space, with a few crazy thoughts, even slightly dark thoughts (is that mania? I don’t know what mania feels like), and I had visuals with the whole world moving around me, making me nauseated at points. I don’t think anyone knows the longterm dangers of novel drugs, but like anything, moderation is key.

I’ve only taken it once in a dose of 15mg as stated above but as someone with no disso tolerance I should have started with 10 mg or less. At 15mg it was a confusing head space, with a few crazy thoughts, even slightly dark thoughts (is that mania? I don’t know what mania feels like), and I had visuals with the whole world moving around me, making me nauseated at points. I don’t think anyone knows the longterm dangers of novel drugs, but like anything, moderation is key.

Sounds like a rough time, disso's can be just aweful when taken in to high of a dose. Stuck in purgatory for hours blah.

Mania is a sort of hyper productive state. You can fixate on an issue and spend hours trying to accomplish something. Conquer the world sort of feeling. It can be a useful trait, I get so much done after an experience.

Have you ever watched "Homeland"? The female lead is bipolar, it shows her being very manic. Good show as well.

If you've tried ketamine, you're probably familiar with the wobbliness it provides. There's a bit of that.
Yeahhh I like to weigh out 150-200mg and do it two lines at a time with each nostril, spaced 3-5 minutes apart. I just lay in bed with my noise-canceling headphones and drift off. I start a stopwatch on my phone and hit lap every time I redose.
A small (~5 mg) dose of 3-MeO-PCE will potentiate the hell out of ketamine. Start with the 3-MeO-PCE and (carefully) add the ketamine maybe 90-120 minutes later. Interesting combo. (I'm not one to go very hard with dissociatives, and I felt a bit wrecked/depressed the day after I tried that combo.)
Do you know how it interacts with ADHD meds? I've heard its not good. What about alcohol? Thanks for the response!

I was thinking I'd volumetrically dose a bunch of gummies at 1mg and work with that. For the long term, I guess I'm asking if it could leave me changed afterward.

Sounds like a rough time, disso's can be just aweful when taken in to high of a dose. Stuck in purgatory for hours blah.

Mania is a sort of hyper productive state. You can fixate on an issue and spend hours trying to accomplish something. Conquer the world sort of feeling. It can be a useful trait, I get so much done after an experience.

Have you ever watched "Homeland"? The female lead is bipolar, it shows her being very manic. Good show as well.
I've mostly done K, which I don't find is ever really awful. I like to hole, I like drifting through the mindscapes as a formless point of consciousness.
Is the mania you're talking about similar to how you get on stimulants where you get stuck working on some detail for hours that's kind of missing the bigger picture of your goal?
I watched a few episodes but didn't see the bipolar part. Is it an accurate depiction?
Thanks

Is the mania you're talking about similar to how you get on stimulants where you get stuck working on some detail for hours that's kind of missing the bigger picture of your goal?
3-MeO-PC* mania is more "I know I am the reincarnation of King Tut. Normal daily occurrences are actually a grand puzzle with the aim of revealing to me how to reactivate the Great Pyramid of Giza. I will crack the code of reality by rearranging the butts in this ashtray and thus ascend to the astral plane." What you're describing is more hyperfocus.

I'm not sure I like the sound of that. At what dosage does that kinda thing happen? Can it be permanent? Or like, a little bit permanent?

I'm not sure I like the sound of that. At what dosage does that kinda thing happen? Can it be permanent? Or like, a little bit permanent?

The intensity of the mania increases with the dose. At a normal dose it can be a very useful state. Following a dose I will be much more productive for a couple weeks, perhaps a very low level of mania.

Is it dangerous to take while you're on a prescription dose of amphetamine-based ADHD medication? Adderall, Dexedrine, Vyvanse, etc.