• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Yeah, it certainly does combine well with psyches, especially tryptamines. Using a disso, especially a PCE-based disso, as a base for psychedelics is so effective... MXE is the best at it, but 30-MeO-PCE shares some of MXE's magic, in my experience, and is also great. It allows you to more comfortable transition into the psychedelic, and also potentiates it quite a bit, and makes the bodyload nicer. Highly recommended, but unless you keep the disso dose low, it will have a very significant impact on the character of the experience.

Yeah, it certainly does combine well with psyches, especially tryptamines. Using a disso, especially a PCE-based disso, as a base for psychedelics is so effective... MXE is the best at it, but 30-MeO-PCE shares some of MXE's magic, in my experience, and is also great. It allows you to more comfortable transition into the psychedelic, and also potentiates it quite a bit, and makes the bodyload nicer. Highly recommended, but unless you keep the disso dose low, it will have a very significant impact on the character of the experience.
What dosage of each do you usually go for with 3-MeO-PCE or MXE mixed with a tryptamine?

Like 5mg of 3-MeO-PCE or 15-20mg of MXE, if I want to just have a smooth launching pad and potentiate the psych. If I want to add more of the dissociative's nature to it, then more like 10-12mg of 3-MeO-PCE, or 30-40mg of MXE

I'm envious of everyone who loves this stuff. I recently went through 500mg over the course of some months, trying various ROAs and dosages. I can see how it could be magical for some, but this one seems to be prone to giving me anxiety attacks moreso than basically any other disso. I do have an anxiety disorder, and dissos can either help my anxiety, or make me more prone to anxiety attacks. It varies by chemical but also by experience. 3-CL-PCP I have found to be the most anxiolytic dissociative for me, and even then I've had an anxiety attack on a high dose of that stuff.

There are things that I like about 3-MeO-PCE. It enhances colors significantly and can do kind of trippy things to the visual field. The mindset itself is quite a bit tripper than a lot of other dissociatives. The relaxed state of body and mind can be seen as a plus. I dont know what it is. I'm super envious of everyone who claims this as one of their favorites. Just doesnt do it for me. Low doses I found to be somewhat boring, especially compared to 3-MeO-PCP which I find enjoyable at any dose between 1mg-30mg. At high doses (20mg+) of 3-MeO-PCE, I definitely start to see the magic, but the sensations and state of mind freak me out and get me into anxiety mode. I've also had a couple of experiences with it where I dosed too high and felt like it was doing weird things with my blood pressure. I took a Clonidine which resolved the issue.

It's an interesting chemical, but its just not the chemical for me. However, I do wish I had more ;) I feel like I'm missing something and I have yet to try it with a tryptamine. especially after hearing the praises that Xorkoth gives that combo. Maybe I'll save my last small dose or 2 for trying with a tryptamine. I'm due for a good psychedelic trip, but I've been hesitant due to anxiety. Psychedelics do always help me when dealing with depression

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to ask you; what tryptamines have you mixed with 3-MeO-PCE? Is there a tryptamine that's your favorite for the combo?

Hmm, trying to remember... definitely 4-HO-MiPT, which was probablu my favorite, as the level of euphoria was unreal. Also mushrooms and 4-AcO-DMT. They all mixed well with it.

I tried it in combination with 4-AcO-MET. These were my impressions:
A couple of nights ago I tried mixing 12 mg 3-MeO-PCE and 25 mg of 4-AcO-MET (dropped about 90 minutes apart). What a combo. Non-diegetic audio trails and echoing, textures endlessly scrolling, blade-like hieroglyphics, and deep introspection. On a purely aesthetic level it was incredible, unlike anything I've ever seen. Needless to say it felt very therapeutic. Didn't sleep until the following night.
Although I have to say the moment the 4-AcO-MET started kicking in I got a bit worried that it might be a bit much to handle. Had to switch off all music and just lie in the dark for a few hours. Not sure if this is something I should repeat too often but it was a memorable experience.

Hmm, trying to remember... definitely 4-HO-MiPT, which was probablu my favorite, as the level of euphoria was unreal. Also mushrooms and 4-AcO-DMT. They all mixed well with it.
Awesome! I was hoping that you'd say that :) We seem to have fairly similar tastes from what I've seen you post over the years. I have a number of trypts at my disposal: 4-HO-MIPT, 4-ACO,DMT, 4-ACO-MET, 4-ACO-EPT, DPT, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT. I dont trip too often these days. I think its been about a year since my last trip. 4-HO-MIPT has been my favorite tryptamine that I've tried so far; except maybe mushrooms, but those aren't versatile for me. I think that's what I'll use, although 4-ACO-MET also sounds nice after what blistersinthedark posted.

Bought yet another 2 grams of this stuff despite me having broken my leg 6 months ago when I had a seizure from IV 3-meo-pce. This time I won't be as reckless when it comes to redosing and will set timers so I actually remember cause I usually forget time exists on dissos and just end up doing a ton over the course of a week. I will space it out, and do IM. Any tips to not getting a seizure from this drug?

damn, seizure?

fuck...

it's the only drug i've ever injected intravenously, i wonder if i dodged a bullet...

damn, seizure?

fuck...

it's the only drug i've ever injected intravenously, i wonder if i dodged a bullet...
you don't get seizures reliably via injecting, I was doing it for like 3-4 days straight, and then the seizure came, it's not as bad as MXPiR

I made a 45mg volumetric solution in water and only used 15mg. I wanted to be safe and not weigh out 15mg, especially because it was a new drug AND a new scale and I didn’t want to fuck up and overdose. But the problem is I will not be taking this again any time soon, the experience was bleh, verging on bad at times (nausea, generally chaotic, wanting it to stop, though I appreciated the visual psychedelic aspect and had some really cool musical ideas). How bad of an idea is it to keep in the water? Should I freeze it? Is the only risk that the water turns bad? If I have to throw it away, oh well, I have .5g I think, which is a fuckton for someone with no tolerance and no desire to try again soon.

does this drug exist anymore now that the lab got shut down? was so good. and so destructive.
it'd be a real shame for this one to disappear off the face of the earth, i think more people would like it. i feel (strongly), and i've heard from others that this one is better than 3-meo-pcp. more pleasant, and actually one of the more useful dissos (ime).

good choice.
indeed, it cut the ridiculous comeup down to like 1/12th the oral duration. also, if you mean that it's good i didn't i.v. other drugs, i agree... it's not for me.

Last edited:
It exists in clear in Europe, yes.

Thing is that is probably old stock that vendors still have from before the lab got shut down. We will see if it doesnt disappear as time goes by. Hopefully some group decides to do the good work of synthing all of these novel dissociatives for us. Up until recently the Chinese had 3-HO-PCE in stock, hopefully they make it again. That stuff is even better than the 3-MeO in my experience.

during my trip the other night when I was not doing so good I realized that I didn’t know what to take to come down. Like, with classic psychedelics I take a benzo if shit gets too real (had to do that twice in my ~75 trips I’ve had, and I am very happy I had that possibility). But what about with dissos? Does a benzo cool things down or is it too dangerous to mix?

In this case I lay down on the ground on my back and starfished my limbs, breathing deeply. That helped with the stress, as did my lovers warm hand stroking my back a little later. But for future reference is there a chemical way of coming down?

during my trip the other night when I was not doing so good I realized that I didn’t know what to take to come down. Like, with classic psychedelics I take a benzo if shit gets too real (had to do that twice in my ~75 trips I’ve had, and I am very happy I had that possibility). But what about with dissos? Does a benzo cool things down or is it too dangerous to mix?

In this case I lay down on the ground on my back and starfished my limbs, breathing deeply. That helped with the stress, as did my lovers warm hand stroking my back a little later. But for future reference is there a chemical way of coming down?

If heard of people using Noopept to come down from a dissociative trip, @negrogesic has written about it before. That is supposed to literally bring you down out of the trip. Taking a benzo for say a difficult trip mentally will certainly chill you out and physiologically would be safe.

@Keeloverandfly

ime, dissos + benzos = brutal amnesia... like your friends and family will tell you about all the stupid shit you did while you receded into your autopilot/ animal self.

it MIGHT do the trick, but it also might end up in disaster.

and as @cosmic charlie mentioned, nootropics like noopept or piracetam MIGHT work (it's not 100% reliable, ime) but it's not a miracle hole- killer/ sobriety pill.